Student and Professor

Story Info
Hot girl thinks she can use her body to get an A.
1.5k words
3.78
73.3k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last semester of Ana's junior year at college and she was already sick of school. She was ready to be done with it. It was Monday afternoon and Ana had a serious hangover from the weekend. She skipped her morning class, but knew she needed to make her next class with Mr. Howard. He had been pushing her really hard for her to improve her grades and threaten to fail her if she didn't.

Ana tried to use her good looks to let her slide. It worked with most of the other teachers, but not Mr. Howard. Ana was only 5'3" and 110lbs, but had a huge chest for her small size. She loved to tease and wear low-cut shirts. Some people thought of Ana as a slut, but she really wasn't. At 20 years old, she has had sex with 3 guys including her current boyfriend. It was mostly a power trip getting to tease men. She could almost always get what she wanted with some teasing.

Mr. Howard may not be giving her breaks, but Ana could tell he liked what he saw in Ana. Mr. Howard was about 35 had brown hair and eyes with a thin build. He really didn't seem to be anything special to Ana, but she would notice when his eyes would drift down her blouse.

Ana finally got dressed for class and was wearing blue jeans with a button up white blouse and bra. She left the top three buttons open for the view and headed out.

By the time Ana stopped for coffee and then class she was 30 minutes late. She walked in quietly with her coffee and took a seat.

Class was uneventful and Ana was more concerned with what was on Twitter than what Mr. Howard was saying. She noticed everyone starting to leave so Ana packed up her things to go.

"Ana. Please come to my office on your way out." Mr. Howard said loudly.

Ana took a deep breath not looking forward to another lecture. His office was only the next room over so it only took a moment to walk over. The door was solid wood with no windows into the hallway. She knocked on the closed door.

"Please come in." A voice said.

Ana walked in and her teacher was going through some folders at the filing cabinet.

"Have a seat." Mr. Howard said.

He walked over just in front of where Ana was sitting and laid the folder on his desk for Ana to see.

"Look at the work you have been turning in." he started in.

Ana pretended to listen, but was watching her teacher. He was pointing at some of the papers in the folder talking about how she wasn't living up to her potential. Ana decided to open another button on her blouse to see if she could get out of here.

"What do you think you are doing?" Mr. Howard said catching her trying to open her blouse even more. "You think that is going to get you anywhere in life?"

Ana suddenly felt like an idiot.

"You're right Mr. Howard. I'm sorry." Ana said closing the button back up.

Mr. Howard was visibly angry and was staring at Ana for several minutes before he said anything.

"Damn right you're sorry! Stand up and come here!" He said pointing to the floor in front of him.

Confused and scared Ana did as she was told.

"You come in here showing you're tits off and you think I'm just going to give you an A?" He said with a red face.

"But.. I.." Ana started.

"If you want to show off your tits, then just show me. No more games. Let's see what you got."

"But..." Ana tried to start again.

The teacher reached out and pulled the shirt open ripping the buttons off and scattering to the tile floor.

"Is this what you were trying to show me? I've seen more skin in my morning class. You're going to have to do better than that if you want to impress me!"

Ana turns for the door starting to get scared to try to leave when her teacher grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mr. Howard said with an evil smile.

Still holding her arm. He pushes her back until her ass bumps into his desk. Ana remains frozen, not sure what to do, but the sudden authority of her teacher is almost exciting. She still feels scared, but her heart is pounding and her head is spinning. Her teacher suddenly looks really sexy. Unlike she has ever seen him.

Mr. Howard lets go of her arm and looks at Ana standing there. Looking up at him with her beautiful eyes, waiting for him to make his next move. The teacher moves his hands to her bra covered breasts and begins to massage them gently at first. Ana still not making any movement realizes she is enjoying the touch and feels herself starting to get wet.

Mr. Howard suddenly rips the bra off at the clasps in the front of the bra, freeing her breasts. The soft white skin shined even under the office lighting. Ana gasped in surprise, but did not make a move to cover herself. Her breasts shook as they were freed and hung perfectly in front of her teacher. Her nipples hardened quickly in the temperature change which added to Ana's feeling of excitement.

The teacher grabbed her breasts and began roughly rubbing his face all over them. He began licking and biting her as he mashed her large breasts into his face.

Ana began to come down from her state of shock. Mr. Howard was being so rough that his assault was almost painful. At the same time, her own excitement began to sink in and realized she was moaning out loud. Not wanting to admit any pleasure, she stopped making noise.

Mr. Howard heard her stop and looked up at her. He stood up straight and stared boldly into her eyes.

"Take off your pants." He said

Ana didn't move.

"NOW!" He said bursting out.

Ana's hands fell to her pants and she began to unbutton them.

Impatient her teacher pulled them down to her ankles once they were unbuttoned. He picked her up and sat her on the edge of his desk. He got down on his knees and finished pulling her pants off. He crawled in between her legs and could smell her salty sex.

Ana's hair was trimmed into a nice patch above her clit where her teacher buried his nose. Reaching his tongue out, he licked the outside of her pussy.

Ana moved to lay back and knocked several pieces of paper among other things to the floor. Having better access now he began to lick her inside and out. Ana had other guys try to eat her out, but it was never that great. It was clear Mr. Howard knew what he was doing as Ana started to feel her orgasm build. She wrapped her legs around his head and gripped the edges of the desk as she gave up on trying to keep quiet. The tension was building stronger as Ana started to grind her pussy into her teachers face. Just as she felt herself about to come, Mr. Howard stood up. He pulled his pants open and they fell to the floor. He was holding a larger dick than she had ever seen in person. He moved close to Ana's cunt and started rubbing his dick around, but not going inside.

Ana wanted to cum so badly now that she was wiggling herself to try to encourage him to fuck her.

"Do you want something?" Mr. Howard asked with a grin.

Ana only responding with her body trying to pull herself towards him.

"I can't hear you." He said as he continued to tease her.

Ana responded quietly, almost in a whisper, "Please?"

"What? I want you to tell me what you want."

Quietly she responded, "Please fuck me?"

"Louder!"

"Fuck me!" Ana finally said letting her feelings out.

Mr. Howard moved the tip to the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed. It was so tight for him that he had to make slow progress pulling it back out slightly getting more of her juices to help lubricate his cock.

Ana had never been stretched like this before and it felt painful at first as she cringed. Once his full length was buried inside her he started with slow gradual strokes. As her pain eased her please increased. She began to rock her hips to meet his thrusts as they became stronger. Their bodies slapped together in rhythm. Both teacher and student moaned out loud.

Ana's tension built up until she could no longer take it. She squeezed her pussy around Mr. Howard's cock and shuddered as relief overcame her body. This was too much to take for her teacher as his cock began to pulse then explode inside his student. He then collapsed on top of her on the desk both out of breath.

As Mr. Howard stood back up, he pulled his cock out and cum drained out of Ana's pussy. Ana grabbed some tissues from the other side of his desk and wiped herself up.

They dressed in silence and Ana left without a word.