Student Domination Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He headed back to his desk, knowing she was squirming around behind him. He unpacked the rest of his seemingly bottomless bag, completely ignoring the girl tied up behind him. He hurriedly lit several different coloured paraffin candles, leaving them to begin to melt down on the side of his desk where he couldn't knock them off. Once they had started burning away, filling the room with a slightly sweet smell, he turned back to the feeble squirming girl, now with a pair of nipple clamps in his hand. "While you may be a dumb fucking whore, your body certainly makes up for it, especially these gorgeous fucking tits of yours," he set the clamps down and began to roughly tease he breasts once more, taking his time with both hands. "I hope you can see just how much your body is supposed to be played with like this, and how much you're obviously enjoying it," he chuckled slightly, one of his hands descending between her spread legs rubbing against her obviously eager sex. Her body may have been begging for it it, but her conscious mind certainly wasn't just yet, despite the constant feelings he was sending through her. Her whole body shuddered as his hand dexterous oh massaged her before she began to squirm against her restraints, wanting him to stop touching her. It was useless though, especially when a slight breath squeak managed escaped her taped up mouth, just going to show that she was beginning to enjoy being used like a toy.

With no warning, he grabbed the clamps and attached them to both of her nipples almost at the same time. Despite her squirming and complaining, he knew it didn't hurt that much just yet. The clamps didn't have any weights on, they were just incredibly tight around her firm, yet sensitive nipples. Still, it probably did feel quite bad to her seeing how she'd experienced almost no real pain or suffering in her cushy life, something that was rapidly changing. "You know you look a lot better with these on, actually you look a lot better like this, although theres still a lot of work to do, you're not good enough to be my property, my toy just yet," he made sure to speak over her little moans of discomfort. Her neck was starting to strain a little from leaning off the table.

He took a few moments to tug on the chain connecting her nipple clamps, stretching her nipples up in the air, forcing her to try and rise off the table. The higher she managed to push herself, the more he pulled on the chain, laughing at her pathetic whimpering. "Look at me," he said, she did not though. "Look. At. Me," he commanded, louder this time, slapping his hand right between her legs while still tugging on the chain. His hand stayed between her legs, roughly massaging her wetness. This time she definitely picked her head up, although her eyes looked absent. "You deserve every bit of pain I inflict on you, you've been asking for this since day one, and you have no idea how good it's going to feel-for me- when you finally break and admit just how much of a weak minded toy you are, just longing to be used by me. I can feel how wet your cunt is, I bet all it wants is to be filled up by my cock, you'll have to wait for that though, you've earned yourself a lot of suffering before you can have something as nice as my cock," she whined, mostly out of discomfort, although there was a definite part of her that whined out of sadness for not being able to take his cock now. Kiara tried to sort through the thoughts invading her mind, she wasn't a pathetic slut, was she? Only time would tell.

He released the clamps, undoing his tie only seconds after. Stepping around to her head, he wrapped his tie around her eyes, knotting it tight behind her head to hold it in place. Her long her dangled down to the floor, just brushing against it as she offered feeble resistance. She would've had to struggle to look up, but he wanted to be sure she couldn't see anything even if she tried. Kiara was tied down, blindfolded, gagged, and essentially naked, her clothes weren't exactly covering much anymore, more importantly, she was finally where she belonged. By now there were small pools of hot wax in each of the candles. He brought all 4 candles over to the desk right next to Kiara, setting them down. To begin with he picked up a red candle, matching the rope as well as the lingerie he had disposed of. He stood at her side, holding the candle fairly close to her body. "Do you know how hot wax burns, slut, I don't think you do, not that it matters, let me just say it's very hot, and if you'd been a good girl I'd be holding this much higher up, so it'd cool off a little first, but you had to go and be a disobedient cunt like you always are," he tipped the candle sideways the moment he finished speaking, sending hot wax trailing down between her breasts.

Kiara's reaction to the wax was immediate, she squealed out against the duct tape keeping her mouth firmly shut. Eventually it would start to come off due to her blabbermouth, unless Sam ripped it off first at least. He continued to drip the wax down her chest, heading over her stomach, spinning it around in circles, watching her skin start to redden from the burning wax. He set the red candle down, picking up a blue one instead. His free hand gripped around the chain once more, tugging her upwards, stretching out her obviously sore puffy nipples. He tipped the blue candle, follow the path of red wax that had begun to drip down her beautiful form. She was becoming a colourful mess as the two liquids mixed together, creating a nice purple hue. Eventually he stretched her nipples right up, mild whimpers of pain could be heard amidst her rapid, anxious breathing. Bringing the candle right in close, he poured hot wax right over he sensitive nipples one by one, making her squirm violently, desperate to be free of the burning hot pain.

Kiara continued to squirm once Sam let go to pick up the final two candles, a black one and a darkish green one. He dripped some of this wax onto her chest and stomach, just to see it mix in with the rapidly drying blue and red wax. These candles were meant to drip elsewhere though, her legs to be specific. Sam stepped back round to between her open, welcoming legs. Without giving her even a hint of warning he began to pour hot wax on top of her thighs, letting it run down her legs.

He didn't want to get any right onto her practically begging sex, but he sure as hell cut it close, making her squirm and struggle even more than she had moments ago. Muffled sobs along with cries filled the room which only served to spur him on to inflict even more pain. "You're fucking pathetic you know that," he said, obviously not expecting her to reply. Kiara was just slightly starting to believe what he was saying, partly because between her legs felt like it was burning, and not just because of the wax dripping dangerously close to her most sensitive spot.

After leaving the tops of her legs covered in dripping wax, he set the candles down on the table once more. He'd have to remember to clean the wax off of the floor at some point. Her whimpering dulled down once he stopped pouring more wax onto her. She still shuddered from the rapidly drying wax leaving burns across her soft skin. With two fingers he pinched her clit, squeezing it slightly. Despite the pain of it, she actually found herself enjoying ing his hand being there, and she wanted more, although she couldn't quite admit it, even if her mouth wasn't taped up. Kiara still whined out through the tape feebly. Her body still squirmed, although now at least in part it was from a growing desire building up inside of her, she was desperate for something inside, Sam to be exact.

His fingers released her ever so sensitive clit, making her breathe out with relief. They proceeded to slide down her hungry sex, two of them easily slipped inside of her wet, eager hole. He started to draw his fingers back and forth with speed, not having her a chance to get used to it. Slopping fingering sounds filled the air as she let out muffled cries. "I can tell how fucking much your body wants this, I know how pathetic and feeble you are, you just need to learn your place in the world, you belong on your fucking knees with a cock in your mouth to keep you quiet," he made a little speech while his fingers filled up her messy cunt, causing her to weakly struggle in her restraints. His thumb came down onto her clit, rubbing it while his fingers kept forcing their way inside of her. He kept that up for almost a full minute, giving her some pleasure to be a counter to the pain she had just received. He pulled out just as her breathing was starting to really pick up, causing her to whine out in obvious disappointment. He stepped back round to her head, his boots squeaking ever so slightly. Kneeling down he began to speak rather softly into her ear. "See, I know you like what I'm doing, I know you want to be put in your place, all you have to do is admit it, I'm still gonna punish you for being a horrible little shit for so long, but if you just obey it'll be a lot easier for you, plus your sopping wet cunt tells me you like being hurt just like a good toy should, now, nod if you're going to be a good girl for me," he ordered simply.

She thought for a moment, her head hanging limply off the edge of the desk. She couldn't possibly agree to serve the man who had begun to quite literally torture her, and readily admitted to the fact that he wasn't going to stop if she did obey, however the thought of obeying, of being a good girl for the man who had abused her made her tremble. She could feel her sex just aching at the thought of him using her for every twisted thing he could think of. After all, could obeying really be that bad, it would make things a little easier on her, right? She tried to reason with herself, making up as many excuses as she could to obey while trying her best to ignore the obvious fact burning in her mind. She wanted to. She was desperate to obey and please him, maybe it was that he was the first person to ever treat her remotely like this or something else. Whatever it was she was oh so desperate for him to use and abuse her. Finally, she nodded weakly, hanging her head in shame.

"Good girl," her practically purred into her ear, gently biting it before he moved away. He began to undo the ropes holding her in place, laying each one out on his desk once more, along with all of his other implements. It was incredibly unlikely he'd use them all, if only because of time constraints. She barely moved once he untied her, only shifting to get a tad more comfortable on the small desk. "Stand up and hold perfectly still, toy," he ordered, hoping she wouldn't be a brat once more now she was free. To his slight surprise she did exactly as she was ordered, awkwardly pushing herself off of the desk to her feet. She faced side on to him as she was still blindfolded. Her neck ached a little from being bent back for so long, but it was nothing a good stretch wouldn't fix. That really was the least of her worries though.

Sam untied the makeshift blindfold covering her eyes, causing her to blink rapidly from the sudden influx of light. With one hand he ripped the duct tape from her mouth, making her spit her now drool covered panties onto the desk she had previously been tied to. He left the clamps on her chest for the moment, taking hold of the chain. He stepped round to his side of his desk, taking a seat in his large chair. On the way around she had to lean forward, keeping her breasts as close to his hand as she could manage without tottering over. "Turn around," his voice was simple, commanding with just a hint of excitement. Who wouldn't be excited at so a silly having turned an annoying brat into a beautiful little toy.

Kiara was still having trouble with everything that was happening. She couldn't understand why she was so desperate to obey the man she had hated for so long. Every word he spoke, especially orders, just seemed to amplify the wetness between her legs, reinforcing the idea that she really was just a toy, his toy. She ode ineptly span around, her heels clicking on the ground once more. Sam pulled her buttonless shirt off from behind, just tossing it onto the ground. "Such a nice ass, I think it deserves a spanking at least," he gripped her ass with both hands, checking her obedience. To his surprise once more, she stayed standing still, although she whimpered in fear slightly. "Are you gonna be a good toy and take your punishments?" He asked, wanting her to continue down her path of submission.

"Y-yes..yes sir," she said weakly, not turning to look back to him. She still couldn't believe any of this was happening, let alone that she was going along with it and even starting to enjoy it more and more. Apparently he had been right all along, she really did belong on her knees, it just took a demonstration to prove it to her.

"Hands behind," it was a simple command which she instantly obeyed, not even really thinking about it. She felt the same rope from before being wrapped around her wrists, tying them tightly together. With another length he tied her elbows together, making moving her arms around neigh impossible. He scooted to the edge of his seat slight, moving far enough away from his desk before pulling her face down over his lap. Her head faced the floor and her feet dangled a little above it while her hands rested on the small of her back. The wax had tried, so it wouldn't rub off on his clothes to any significant amount. "You're going to count and thank me for each spank I give you here, make a mistake and we start over, don't reply and we start over," there was no asking if she understood, instead his hand just connected with his ass sharply.

"Thank you, sir, one," she mumbled out readily after yelping from the sudden pain.

"That's a good toy, I thought you might slip up right away, speak more clearly though," his hand slapped down against her ass once more, much harder this time.

"Thank you, sir, two," she answered once more, feeling her ass begin to sting more than her chest did. Being bent over his lap, hands tied firmly behind her back and his hand colliding with her shapely ass drove her wild though. She could feel how much she wanted him inside of her, although she didn't dare speak out of turn. She was finally starting to actually feel truly submissive. His hand continued to slap against her ass, becoming more and more rapid despite her moans of pain. They both knew how turned on it was making both of them. Her ass was covered in red hand prints that were slowly turning her entire ass a new shade of rosy red to match the lingerie she had lost. Sam was beginning to wonder how much longer he could take not making use of her assets, just as she was beginning to wonder how much longer she could go without begging to do anything for release. His hand slapped against her ass one final time, leaving her squirming in his lap. At that point his hand had firmly grabbed up all of her hair and was using it to hold her head still. "Thank you, sir, thirty," she said quickly, part of her was desperately hoping for another. None came though.

"That's a good little girl," he said, being a bit softer now she was being obedient and she had just received a spanking, although she was going to get even more pain before long. His fingers worked their way between her legs, finding their way inside of her messy cunt easily. Almost instantly she began to moan out from the pleasure of his large fingers inside of her almost dripping sex. Her thighs were a mess of wax along with her own slutty juices, just showing how much of a horny little slut she was. "Tell me how much you like this, slut, how much you want this," he kept his fingers hoping at a steady pace, starting to make her breathing quicken slightly. Her legs stayed very parted for him to use her, not that she had a choice.

"I..I love feeling your fingers deep inside of my wet cunt, sir," she mumbled out, doing her best to speak clearly despite the rush of different emotions rolling through her. "I just..I just want you to use me sir, I-I'm your little slut," she couldn't believe she was actually saying those things, actually submitting to the man who had only just begun to abuse her. It practically made her tremble though, everything about submitting to him, being bent over his lap, gladly taking the pain, calling him sir, and especially feeling his fingers find their way up inside of her cunt, although she wished they were something else.

"That's a good little toy," he kept his fingers pumping in and out of her eager pussy, enjoying the sounds of her slight moans and grunts for a little while. He certainly didn't let her finish through, leading her to whine out again as he pulled out his grool covered fingers. To shut her up, he stuck his wet fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste herself, as well as giving him a chance to test her gag reflex which turned out to be very slight. She was even more of a slut than he had thought. He wiped his fingers onto her otherwise clean sock before picking her up only to immediately set her down on the floor, pushing her face down on the table. "I don't care if you scream or moan, just don't you dare move till I tell you to," she was bent over his desk, hands still tied up behind her, her legs were shoulder width apart, giving him easy access to the pussy that seemed to be leaking onto her thighs.

She stayed perfectly still, only able to see in front of her as she daren't turn around without being told. She was ever so desperate for him to fill her up, to use her body for it's only purpose. Her excitement only increased as she heard his belt buckle coming undone. That sound sent a shiver down her spine along with making her tingle. She didn't get quite what she wanted though. It took a few moments till she heard his belt swishing through the air to connect with her ass. Even if she hadn't already been sore from the hard spanking she had received, his belt would've hurt much more than his hand. He could just swing with so much more force, especially as he was standing. She helped out in pain, jumping against the desk, although she didn't move away, instead she stuck her plump ass back out slightly, presenting it for another whip of his belt.

Her firm cheeks felt the vicious sting of his thick, leathery belt over and over, inflicting increasing amounts of pain on her. Every single cry from her mouth was like music to his ears, further building up the raging desire, to fuck the hell out of her, inside of him. There was no relenting in his abuse, he kept striking down hard with his belt, moving around to better thwack each of her cheeks, leaving no spot free of pain. He fully intended her to feel the stinging for a while, a reminder of what she had learned. The clamps around her nipples still stung, although the pain all over her now completely red ass was infinitely worse. The hurting became so bad that she couldn't hold back tears. Even as she sobbed out, trying to bite down on her lip to stay quiet, he kept up his abuse, almost getting to the point of drawing blood before he finally set his belt down, leaving her a whimpering mess on his desk, unable to move due to the incredible pain over her backside. No matter how bad she felt though, for the first time she truly felt in her place as she cried onto his desk, unable to stop herself.

Sam didn't care that Kiara was bawling on his desk though, totally defeated and unable to move. That was exactly how he wanted her, how he expected her to be. He set his belt aside, using his hands to feel her ass. It was hot to the touch from the blood pumping through it. A few tiny cuts seemed to have appeared, although there was no bleeding. She moaned loudly as his hands felt her stinging ass. If she had wanted to move then she couldn't have, she was still recovering from the assault on her ass. The hot wax didn't seem nearly so painful to her at that point, although all of it had turned her on more than she thought possible, a fact Sam could easily recognise from her dripping slit.