Student Domination Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to avoid hitting one spot too hard in fairness, he did want to keep using her later, and damaging her too much at that point would only make it harder in the long run. Only the odd lash was given to her pussy, most ended up somewhere on her legs. Her ass hanging from the edge of the table did receive some harsh treatment, albeit not quite as badly as before. Kiara was sobbing at that point, completely defeated by the agony being inflicted upon her by her tormentor. Despite loving the pain, she would've done anything just to make it stop, though all she could manage was to thrash around in her restraints, moaning and groaning from the seemingly unending torrent of attack coming her way.

Eventually however, the lashing did stop, leaving her a sobbing train wreck of a girl. Much of the skin on her legs now matched her ass with how red it was. She also had lash marks mixing with the dried wax on her stomach and thighs. Kiara could only shiver from the stinging wounds she had suffered, hoping the pain would be over soon, and she would be put to use again. Sam's cock was still rock solid, mostly because of her crying out from all the pain, as well as delivering it in the first place. He certainly was quite the sadist. Luckily for Kiara it turned out she was a masochist. Sam tossed the flogger down by his bag on the ground, not intending to use it anymore. He was approaching his endgame, while staying in the school at least. After nearly a year of dealing with her, he finally got to get off using her body. It was going to be incredibly gratifying for him anyway, although perhaps she would manage to garner a certain amount of pleasure from it.

With her already used and abused fuck hole on display, now with sore red lash marks across the normally smooth skin around it, he stepped in close. His desk put her at the perfect height for him to be able to stand to his full height and force his cock inside of her, something he had actually thought of. He took hold of the spreader bar with either hand, gripping the cold metal firmly before pushing her legs even further back to about as far as she could possibly manage. She was very flexible indeed, but not that flexible. "Plllheeeseee shhheerrr," she groaned in her gag, quite literally begging him to fuck her soaking hole. He was happy to oblige, once again stretching her out around his cock, immediately beginning to use her to get himself off. He didn't waste time, fucking her like an animal. He'd started the abusive session already horny, but at that point he was harder than belief, just pounding deep inside of her surprisingly tight wet hole. With his size she felt as though she was being stabbed by his cock, it was painful for her, although the pleasure of it and being used certainly helped to counter out him occasionally pounding into her cervix.

"That's right, take it you fucking slut! Moan for sir!" His voice was unbelievably aggressive, primal even. His thighs slapped against her ass once more, only adding to her suffering, she didn't car eon bit though. In response to his command her moans grew even louder, threatening to wake the dead. It was lucky he had gone to so much trouble to avoid being caught, otherwise he'd have gotten into just a tiny bit of trouble. There were definitely a few teachers that would've walked away or even joined in. Kiara was well known for being the queen of the spoiled brats. She certainly took cock like a good little whore though, moaning and groaning constantly. Wet, sloppy fucking sounds could be head amidst her moans and the slapping of skin on skin.

Both Sam and Kiara could feel orgasms welling up inside of them, both equally desperate to be released, to feel the bliss washing through them. Just as Kiara could feel the tide of pure ecstasy about to smash through her little body, Sam pulled out of her yet again, leaving her a totally disappointed mess. All she could think about was her orgasm, evidence she needed to learn a few more lessons at least. Sam would've laughed at her disappointed whine if not for his own desire to get off immediately. He did feel the need to show her her place though. It was almost effortless for him to remove her cuffs and spin her body round onto her front, knocking several things off of his desk in the process the spreader bar still kept her legs wide as he grabbed her hair in two thick fistfuls, not caring about anything else, after he pulled the gag from her mouth, letting it hang from her neck like a collar.

With how close he was it didn't take him long to be pushed past the point of no return by once more using her pathetic wet mouth. Like a good girl, her hands stayed clasped together behind her back despite not actually being tied together. Even though she was desperate to orgasm herself, even dripping her slutty liquid onto his desk, she wanted his cum badly. With one final brutal thrust to the back of her throat, cum spurted out of his cock, sending pleasure and relief through his body. The first jolt went down the back of her throat with ease. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, quickly jerking and aiming his cock with one hand, using the other to hold her still, not that she would've moved her head. Kiara held her mouth open like the complete whore she was, eager to catch more cum. Thick jolts of his creamy white fluid sprayed across her face, truly showing her where she belonged and how little she meant to him. He sighed as the final spurt left his cock, shoving the tip back into her mouth. "Clean it, slut," he ordered, resting his hands on his hips. With incredible obedience, and despite her own wetness, she began to bob her head slightly, using her tongue to swirl round and round his head, squeezing every last drop of the precious white goo from his cock. "Uhh, yeah, that's what you're meant to be doing whore, if you're not taking cock or thinking about it then something is sorely wrong with you, slut," he let her clean his cock, enjoying the post sex silence. Her knew full well how badly she must want release, she'd get it though, perhaps more than she bargained for.

His cum began to drip down her face as he pulled his cockfrom her mouth, going to the other end of his desk to free her from the spreader bar, leaving the cuffs around her legs and arms, just removing the bar. In a couple of moments she was standing up, his cum drying on her face as some of it dripped down over her body. "Don't let any drip on the floor while you pick up all of your shit, whore," she understood that was an order to go and collect her things strewn around the room slightly. An order she complied with despite the sloppy wet mess between her abused legs. It was very difficult for her to stand and walk properly after that much pain and hard fucking. She used the tables to support herself, slowly gathering her things up into a pile while Sam put his clothes back on.

After a few minutes, he stood fully dressed, the majority of his items back in the bag he'd brought them in. "Um, sir, how can I go home with no cl-" he cut her off by wrapping a heavy hand around her neck, squeezing down, adding to the hand marks from before.

"I haven't given you permission to speak unless you're spoken to, slut, remember that," his hand stayed tight around her throat, forcing her to look up to him. His other hand went down to between her legs, feeling her abused little fuck hole. "I bet you'd like me to deal with this sloppy fucking mess, wouldn't you?" He raised an eyebrow, maintaining his grip on her throat. "Wouldn't you ,whore," he throttled her slightly, shaking her whole body as if she were nothing.

She nodded as much as she could manage. "Yes, sir," her voice was barely more than a whisper because of his firm grip.

"Put your shit in this bag, text that rich daddy of yours to tell him you wont be home this weekend, you're staying at a friends, then come here and hold still," he released her to bring out a huge over the shoulder sports bag. She rapidly complied, desperate for her chance to orgasm, figuring she needed to be as good as she could be. It took him a few moments to get the cuffs together on her arms and legs, using small padlocks this time to be absolutely sure she couldn't get out even if she were to try. Using one of the same lengths of red rope he'd previously used, he tied her arms in the same place as before, at the elbows. Next he produced a vibrating dildo. It looked even larger than his cock, although fat less threatening considering it was bright pink. It did have ridges down the side. If she hadnt just taking the pounding of her life from his cock and been as wet as she'd ever been, then she would've been awfully worried about it fitting into her cunt.

With only a push, he ordered her up onto the table. She didn't have to be told to spread her legs. In one motion, he pushed the fake cock inside of her, spreading her wide around it, ever so slightly quickening her breath. He made sure to push the toy all the way in, leaving only the very base with the on switch exposed. Her attention was elsewhere until she heard the sound of duct tape being unravelled before feeling several strips put over the dildo to make sure it stayed in place. She was too caught up in her own arousal to realise how painful it would be to take off. He made super to avoid covering her clit with the tape as well as testing to see if he could flick the on switch with the tape covering it. Lucky for her, he could. It wouldn't be quite the same without having the toy repeatedly forced inside of her, but it would certainly do more than enough to get her off.

From his bag, he produced a toy she'd actually used before, a magic wand, far different to the violet wand he'd used to deliver painful shocks unto her body. He set the toy against her most sensitive spot, making sure the vibrating head of it stayed right up against her before taping the toy round her leg with several long strips of the aforementioned duct tape. At that point her mouth was her only hole without something filling it. She could feel the plug and dildo shifting inside of her as she moved slightly on the desk. Both were putting some very nice pressure on her sensitive insides which squeezed the toys tightly. She wanted to beg him to turn them on, she didn't dare to speak however, she didn't want to lose the chance to orgasm when she was so unbelievably close. Once he was satisfied with the toys staying in place, he decided to simply use duct tape, instead of rope as it would take a lot longer, to get her legs together. He wrapped the tape around her knees several times before doing the same to her thighs. She could only just about move her feet as they were cuffed together rather than taped.

"Open, slut," he ordered, almost immediately after shoving the used ball gag into her open mouth, still with sticky cum strains across it. She readily complied, not being able to even think clearly enough to disobey at that point. He secured the gag around her head. Pretty much straight away she began to drool from her open mouth, some of it dripping down onto her exposed and abused tits. Sam finally chose to remove the clamps holding her nipples. He didn't carefully remove them to avoid hurting her, he just grabbed each one off in a swift, efficient motion, leading her to cry out once more against her gag as her sore nipples were tormented once more. Her cries turned to whimpering as he almost gently massaged her nipples, rolling each one between his finger and thumb. Him playing with her sore nipples certainly did not help the burning fire between her legs subside at all.

Knowing she wouldn't be able to move, he picked her up in his strong arms, setting her down into the other large bag he'd brought. He really had come prepared for everything. He made her bend her knees as much as she could to fit inside of the bag. To add to her bondage he connected a short chain between the cuffs on her ankles and those connecting her wrists, limiting her movements even further than before. Without turning on the toys, he zipped up the bag, leaving her in complete darkness, totally unsure of what would happen to her. She did feel a strange level of trust for him though, despite the fact he could've easily killed her. She felt herself being lifted up off the ground as he hoisted the bag over his shoulder, carrying her as well as his equipment with ease.

He carried her through the deserted school in a hurry. That was the riskiest part of his journey as there may have been people still milling around. It seemed safe though, no one was within earshot of him. A few minutes and several locked doors later, he dropped his bags into the boot of his car, each one thudding loudly. She heard the zip open, some light flooding into her bag. "Have fun, slut," he chuckled. It was a little difficult to click both of the toys onto maximum power with her legs closed, but he managed it. By her immediate wiggles and moaning against her gag he could tell she was having the time of her life. With no one around, he watched her write for a moment, just taking in the sweetness of his victory before zipping her back up and shutting the boot, leaving her a groaning wet mess, almost unable to move, certainly unable to stop the punishing buzzing between her legs giving her more pleasure than she'd ever experienced. Her bindings only added to the bliss.

Maybe she heard the car's engine fire up, maybe not. Either way she didn't care in the slightest, all she could focus on was the loud humming of the two toys pressed against or into her private parts. Her inner walls hugged the vibrator penetrating her, gripping onto it as if her life depended on it. She wished desperately that it was his cock, or at the very least being thrust in and out of her too, but that would have to wait for another day. Sam began to drive the long way home, in no particular hurry to get there, although he did know a certain someone would be there waiting for him, so he didn't want to take too long.

Kiara's first orgasm came easily. Her horniness coupled with the bondage, pain, having something filling all of her holes and the two powerful vibrators meant she was able to cum in a little under two minutes. The first one racked through her body like a storm as the dam holding back the floods of bliss finally have way, filling her entire body with more sensations than she could possibly bare. She wasn't sure, but she thought she blacked out for a moment. It was hard to tell in the absolute darkness. She didn't even have a chance to come down from her first high before a second powered through her little body, overpowering her senses once more. She could feel her own messy wetness leaking out around the duct tape, making her thighs slick with her juices. If she became wet enough the toy may eventually slip out of her if the tape came loose.

Her third orgasm was almost as blissful as the second. It was at that point that she really started to become a trembling mess. She realised that this was just a continuation of her punishment. She'd gotten to experience the throes of pleasure, and would for a while longer, but it wouldn't last, she knew she could continue to enjoy the sensations for quite a bit longer, but soon enough they would begin to hurt. Her most sensitive pleasure spots would become the most painful areas possible. The vibrators pleasuring her would eventually become her tormentors, a fact that was only just dawning on her, leading to struggle even more, desperately trying to free herself at least in part. She only caused herself more discomfort though, finding she could not even concentrate from the utterly relentless buzzing between her legs. She resigned herself to defeat, becoming the quivering mess he wanted her to be.

Kiara managed to find enjoyment in even her eighth orgasm on the way to god knows where. She could feel herself breaking down. Initially she would've done anything to have the vibrators turned on, but now all she wanted was to turn them off. She could feel her entire body aching from it's abuse, but only her sloppy sex was starting to truly hurt. Her moans of joy became cries for mercy. Sam could hear every last one as he happily smiled to himself, feeling his cock become hard once more as he drove, knowing how much of a wreck she would be by the time he got home. She would truly be his by then.

Stay tuned for the next exciting issue, coming soon.