Student Experiments on Professor

Story Info
Now then, let's observe the reaction. How do you feel?
3.4k words
4.05
49.5k
41
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this collaborative script, a female college student experiments on & impregnates her male professor.

——————————

Student: Finally awake, I see. About fucking time!

Professor: Where... Where am I? What happened? Why am I tied down on this table, and why am I naked!? The last thing I remember...

Student: Don't bother struggling, Professor. I tied those ropes very tight. You'll just end up hurting yourself.

Professor: Who... Who are you?

Student: Really!? You don't remember who I am? You're a bigger piece of shit than I thought!

Professor: Wait! I remember you now! You're that crazy student I had last year!

Student: I was your best and brightest student! That is, until you decided that my work didn't have any merit, failed me, and got me kicked out of school!

Professor: You were working on some kind of insane project! You wanted to create a drug that would alter male and female genitalia! I told you from the beginning that it was impossible, but you went ahead anyway and sunk tens of thousands of dollars of the school's money into the project! I had no choice but to kick you out!

Student: My work is not insane! It is brilliant, and will provide a miracle for couples who cannot conceive on their own! By taking one of the pills I have been developing, any man or woman can have their genetic code overwritten temporarily. A man's penis and testicles will disappear, and in its place, a beautiful vagina and a working, fertile womb! Any woman who takes it will have their genitalia temporarily replaced with a magnificent cock and two glorious, full testicles!

Professor: You're "miracle" project, as you call it, was nothing more than a perverse and futile attempt to live out some kind of Freudian fantasy. It had to be stopped!

Student: Just imagine the good it can do! Infertile men and women will be given working reproductive organs! Gay and lesbian couples will have the ability to have children of their own! Career minded women can impregnate their husbands, and focus on their jobs!

Professor: Don't try and talk to me about all the good your project would have done! I read through your notes! The only thing you cared about was, and I quote "growing a huge futa cock and using it to impregnate a harem of sissy fem-boys!"

Student: Fine! I'll admit it! Part of the reason I started this work was for my own interests, but really, what woman doesn't dream of having a huge, throbbing futa cock of their very own; a long, thick piece of man meat that they can swing in the face of any little bitch who dares to talk back to them!? What woman wouldn't jump at the chance to thrust their newly grown dick deep into the soft, wet, fertile womb of a recently transformed fem-boy, to pound it with all their might, and to release load after load of hot, creamy spunk deep inside of them? What woman wouldn't love to see their man barefoot and pregnant with their baby, to watch as their once hard, muscular body transforms into a soft, curvy, feminine form whose only purpose is to bring new life into this world. It would be glorious!

Professor: You are nothing but a sick pervert, and I am glad your project was shut down for good!

Student: You dare call me a pervert!? You say you're glad my project was shut down for good!? [laughs] Well, what if I told you it wasn't?

Professor: What do you mean "it wasn't"?

Student: Let's just say I found some "outside investors" who were very interested in my work.

Professor: "Outside investors"? You can't be serious!

Student: Oh! I'm dead serious, and thanks to their generous contributions, I finally completed my research!

Professor: You actually completed it!? Impossible!

Student: Don't believe me? Well, why don't you see for yourself?

(Student pulls out pill bottle)

Professor: What is that?

Student: What does it look like, you idiot? It's my miracle pill! Aren't you proud!? All of that time, all of that research and all of the school's money actually came to fruition!

Professor: There's no way those pills actually work! It would take years of research and development and countless tests before—

Student: It's already passed animal testing. All that's left is for it to be tested... on humans.

Professor: It's completed animal testing? All that's left is... human... Oh God!

Student: So, you finally understand why I brought you here. Congratulations, Professor, you are going to be the first human test subject for a miracle drug that will transform humanity in ways you never thought possible!

Professor: Get away from me! Don't you dare try to use me as your god damned guinea pig! Help! HELP!!

Student: Oh, don't worry. The effects only last a few hours. Unless, of course—

Professor: I don't care if the effects are temporary! HELP!!

(Professor tries to struggle)

Student: I told you not to struggle!! You can save your breath while you're at it! We're miles from anywhere! You can scream all you want, but no one is coming to save you!

Professor: Please! Don't do this! I can talk to the school! I— I can get them to reinstate you! I'll even give you an A in class. Just please, don't—

Student: Oh! You say you'll let me back into school if I let you go? You'll even give me an A? Well, that's very kind of you, Professor, but I personally believe that a good grade isn't worth having if I didn't earn it myself, and I intend to earn my A right now!

Professor: Please, no!

Student: It's time for your student to hand in her final exam! [laughs]

(Student forces pill down Professor's throat)

Professor: Oh god! Someone, please help me!

Student: Now then, let's observe the reaction. How do you feel?

Professor: I... I feel hot. Like I have a fever, and there is a tingling sensation... down by my— Oh my god!

Student: I see— Oh! It looks like the physical transformations have already begun! Incredible! I have to film this for future research!

Professor: Are you... filming me! You sick— Oh! My... My cock is... disappearing! I can actually feel it melting away!

Student: Yes, it does appear as if your cock is receding back inside you. Oooh! Your testicles are beginning to shrivel up as well! How remarkable! I have dreamt of this moment!

Professor: Oh god! Now my balls are— Oh god! Why does it feel so... good!

Student: The pills increase fertility while transforming the body. The added hormones should also increase your body's libido, meaning your body will go through intense pleasure while you transition to—

Professor: It feels... it feels so... so... so... I'm cumming!!

(Professor has a sudden and intense orgasm)

Student: Oh my god! Did your half-formed cock just orgasm while transforming into a pussy!? Remarkable! We've never seen that during animal testing! It seems as though your cock attempted to ejaculate, but the discharge is completely clear! It looks as though all the sperm in your balls had already been destroyed as your testicles begin to transform into a set of ovaries. Amazing! Now, the head of your cock is beginning to shrivel up! It's forming your new clitoris, and your ballsack is beginning to constrict to form the lips of your labia!

Professor: I can't believe you are just standing there taking notes like I'm some kind of science experiment! I'm your professor! Show me some respect!

Student: What's that? I shouldn't treat you like a science experiment? I should treat you with respect? Why? You stopped being my science professor when tried to destroy my life's work. I lost all respect for you that day. Now, all you are to me now IS a science experiment!

Professor: Oh god! Something's happening! There's this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach that I can't explain!

Student: Hmmm, a strange feeling in your stomach? That must be your newly formed womb beginning to grow. Soon, your testes will fully transform into a pair of ovaries and take their place on either side of your uterus, marking the end of your transformation.

Professor: A womb, and ovaries!? You cannot be serious!

Student: The final phase of this transformation might be a little intense. You can hold my hand if you need something to grab on to.

Professor: Oh God! It feels so— Ohhh! [intense moan]

Student: Don't worry, Professor, Daddy's here! I'm gonna take good care of you.

Professor: Please, it feels like I'm gonna—

Student: Are you gonna cum for me again!? Do it! Just let it all out for Daddy! That's it, slut! Cum for me! Cum for Daddy!

Professor: Oh god. Oh God. Oh God! OH GOD! OH GOD!! I'M CUMMING!!

(Professor has massive orgasm as Student laughs)

Student: Marvelous, it appears the transformation is complete. The subject's cock and balls have been transformed into a fully functioning pussy and womb. Additionally, the subject, who will henceforth be referred to as "Slut," appears to have a clear liquid coming from her newly formed pussy. Conclusion: Slut is currently ovulating and is ready to be impregnated.

Professor: Alright! You had your fun! Now, please, let me go!

Student: Oh, I'm not going to let you go quite yet. It's time to move on to Phase 2 of the experiment.

Professor: What do you mean it's time for "Phase 2"? What's Phase 2?

Student: Well, we've seen how these pills affect a human male. Now it's time to test them on a human female!

Professor: You can't be serious! You don't actually intend to—

Student: That's right! Who better to test this experimental new project than its creator. Bottoms up!

(Student takes pill)

Professor: Oh my god! You actually took one of those pills yourself! Are you insane!?

Student: Oh, I'm not insane, Slut. I'm a visionary, and one day my vision will change the world. Oh! [moaning] I need to strip down! I need to film my own changes... for science!

Professor: Dear god! Look at your body! Your... your... pussy... it's growing a cock!

Student: Yes! Do you see it, Slut!? Do you see the way my clit is growing larger, wider, and fatter!? It's bulging out of my pussy! I can feel it! I can feel the changes happening deep inside my body. My womb is disappearing, and my ovaries are transforming into a pair of heavy, full testicles!

Professor: Oh god! Is it getting larger!? I can't believe I'm seeing this! Your clitoris is actually transforming into the head of a massive new cock! Now it appears to be extending! Your penis is growing. It already appears to be six inches!

Student: Look at it, Slut! See the results of my experiment! Watch as my cock begins to grow! I've waited for this day for so long! Finally! My greatest dream has come true!

Professor: It's growing even longer, now! It appears to be 8 inches long, maybe even 9! How long is that thing going to get!?

Student: Mmmm, very observant, Slut, my cock is getting quite long! Based on our previous research, the futa cock can grow to an average of 12 inches, but it is possible that it might get even longer. It might grow to be as larger as 16 or even 18 inches, depending on the person.

Professor: Up to 18 inches!? That's insane!

Student: You think that's insane!? The only thing insane is that I didn't try this sooner! This feels absolutely amazing! Oh! [moaning]

Professor: Oh god! The head of your cock is getting big and purple! I can see the veins pulsing along the shaft. Don't tell me you're about to—

Student: Oh, yes! Oh fuck yes! Who would have known growing a cock would feel so good! I can feel my new testicles descending! They are about to pop out of my body, and when they do, I think I'm going to—

Professor: Wait! No! Point that thing away from me!

Student: I'M CUMMING!!

Professor: NO!!

(Student ejaculates all over Professor's naked body)

Student: Oh! That was incredible! I never knew a male orgasm was so intense, and look at this! I'm still hard, even after ejaculating what must have been nearly a pint of cum! [laughs] Oops! It looks like I "accidentally" came all over your body. Sorry! [evil laugh]

Professor: Eww! Disgusting! I'm covered in your cum! How could you do this to me!? Oh! Please, just let me go already!

Student: Let you go!? Oh, I don't think so!

Professor: Why not!?

Student: Well, we still haven't completed the final phase of the experiment.

Professor: What final phase of the experiment?

Student: Well, we now a fully functioning cock and a fully functioning pussy. Now it's time to test and see how well the two... interact with each other!

Professor: What are you— Oh no! You can't possibly intend to... to... to... fuck me!

Student: That's right, Slut! I'm going to fuck you! Your former student is about to fuck your new, virgin pussy with her massive, throbbing cock! Isn't it perfect!? Not only will I prove once and for all that my pills really work, I will finally get my revenge on you for everything you did to me!

Professor: You can't do this! This... This is... You can't—

Student: [crazily] Yes! Yes! You can call it whatever you want! I'm going to enjoy every second of this! [evil laugh]

Professor: No! No! Stay away!

(Student begins to fuck Professor)

Student: Oh! Yes! Do you like that, Slut! Do you like the way my cock thrusts in an out of your body!

Professor: Oh god! No! Please! It's too big! Pull it out! [moaning and crying]

Student: [laughs] Oh! There's no way I'm gonna pull out of you! This feels too fucking good! [moaning and grunting]

Professor: I can't believe you're doing this to me! You monster! [moaning and crying]

Student: [moans] Do you want to know a secret? Ever since I first walked into your classroom, I knew, one day, I would use these pills on you! I thought you were so handsome, and so brilliant. I thought that you would see my work for the genius that it is, and would join me in my quest to change the world for the better, but you rejected me! [grunting] Now, I have no choice but to FORCE you to see things my way, but either way, you now realize the truth! You realize that I was RIGHT and you were WRONG, and now you're going to pay the price for your foolish. You'll pay it with your PRIDE! You'll pay it with your SELF-RESPECT! Most importantly, you'll pay it with your PUSSY!! [evil laugh]

Professor: No! Oh, please god, NOOO!! I can't... I can't... not like this! It feels like I'm gonna... I'm gonna... [moaning]

Student: Are you gonna cum for me? Oh! That is just perfect! To cum while being fucked by your former student as she triumphantly proves you wrong; what a perfect fall from grace! Do it! Cum for me! I want to feel your pussy clench around my cock as you give in to me!! Just know that, the moment you give in, I'm going to blow a full load of cum deep into your fertile, virgin womb! [moaning and grunting]

Professor: Oh god! Oh no! Oh please! Help me! Someone, please help me! [moaning]

Student: There's no one coming to help you! There's nothing you can do except surrender! Surrender to me, Slut! Cum for me! Cum for Daddy!!

Professor: Oh God! No! I can't stop it! I... NOOOOO!! [moan to orgasm]

Student: [grunting] YESSSSS!! [evil laugh]

(Student and Professor have massive orgasm. Professor babbles incoherently as Student's seed pumps deep into his womb.)

Professor: I can't... I... I...

(Professor collapses onto the table.)

(Several hours pass...)

Student: [softly] Wakey-wakey. How are you doing, Slut?

Professor: Wha... what are...?

Student: You passed out after that last massive orgasm. You've been out for hours. Look, it's been so long, my cock has turned back into a pussy! I guess I was just too much for you!

Professor: You... Oh god! I remember now! How could you!? I swear, the moment I get out of here, I'm going straight to the police and—

Student: Oh! Don't try and get pissy with me, Slut! Did you forget that I recorded everything on film!?

Professor: [nervous] No, I didn't forget that you filmed everything.

Student: Good, and I assume you don't want video of your boy-pussy being fucked posted all over the internet.

Professor: [crying] No! I... I don't want footage of my... my boy-pussy being fucked to end up on the internet.

Student: Good Slut! Now, I'm going to release you soon, but before I do, let me tell you what's going to happen. First, you're going to have me reinstated as a student at the University.

Professor: Yes. I'll make sure you are reinstated at the University.

Student: Second, you will change my grade from last year from a F to an A. I clearly earned it after my little... demonstration.

Professor: Of course, I will change your grade. You will receive the A that you deserve. Now, please, just let me go!

Student: Finally, I want you to use your entire life's savings to invest in my research.

Professor: You want me to use my life's savings to invest in your pills!? I— I can't!

Student: What? Are you still not convinced that my pills really work!? Well, I guess I could find other investors. Maybe I can convince them if I show them the footage of you and I—

Professor: Okay! Okay, I'll do it! I'll invest every cent I have into your research! Just promise me you won't show that footage to anyone!

Student: Very good, Slut. I'll untie you now, (Student unties Professor) and don't worry about the money. You won't regret it. As you can see, my pills work just as they were intended to.

Professor: Finally, I'm free. Wait! The effects from your pill have already worn off, but mine hasn't! I thought you said the effects were only temporary

Student: So you finally noticed, huh? No, the effects from your pill haven't worn off yet, and I'm afraid they won't for a long, long time. You see, normally, the effects only last a few hours. Unless, of course, fertilization occurs.

Professor: They don't wear off if fertilization occurs? Oh god! That means... I'm... I'm... PREGNANT!!

Student: [laugh] That's right! You've been impregnated by me! Now, my child is going to grow inside you for 9 months, and in that time, your belly will get bigger; your hips will get wider; you'll even start to grow breasts! I can't wait to document all the changes your body will undergo as you come to term. With all those female hormones coursing through your body, there is no telling what might happen! You may even undergo a full transformation, and turn completely into a woman!

Professor: Oh god! I can't... How am I going to explain this to the University? [crying]

Student: Oh, relax! Even if you undergo a complete transformation, I should be able to use my pills to reverse it. Who knows, you might even find that you prefer being a woman! [laugh] Besides, no one will notice for the first few months. They'll just assume you're getting fat. Then, at the end of the semester, when your belly and tits grow too big to ignore, you can take a sabbatical and give birth to our child in secret.

Professor: [sigh] I guess I am overdue for a sabbatical, and god knows I can't let anyone see me like this! You have to promise me you won't tell a soul about this! If you did, my career would be ruined!

Student: Oh, don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this! After all, I have to protect my... baby momma. [evil laugh]

Professor: Can I please just go now?

Student: Oh, I don't think so! We still have more research to do.

Professor: What do you mean we still have more research to do?

Student: I mean, it's time to test how well my futa cock works on someone who has already been impregnated.

(Student takes out another pill)

Professor: What are you doing with that pill? No! Oh god!

(Student swallows pill)

Student: Now, you aren't going to try and disobey me, are you?

Professor: [sigh] No. I won't try and disobey you.

Student: Good Slut. Now, turn around, and bend over... for Daddy.

Professor: [crying] Of course, I'll be glad to turn around and bend over for you... Daddy.