Student Fucks My Beloved Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her ass muscles clinch over and over again as she had one anal climax after another and I greased every square inch of her ass pumping her so hard I thought I might damage her in my pleasure. I felt as if the entire world was passing through my penis and that this was only women and ass in the entire world who could give such pleasure.

Finally when I could stand it no more I came so hard that I thought I would scream as Paula shouted "Joel I can feel your sperm. It's so good, Oh please come in me, please! Please come hard you mother fucker!" She shouted before she collapsed with sheer exhaustion. I stroked her several more times and heard her say "God Joel that was the strongest series of ass fucking climaxes I have ever had". As I pulled my still erect shaft from her well fucked ass Paula rolled over to kiss her young lover only to find that it indeed it was her husband that had brought her to such orgasmic bliss.

I rolled Paula over and shoved my still hard dick into her waiting pussy, she wailed as I stroked and nibbled on her rock hard nipples which were swollen far beyond anything I have ever seen. "Fuck me, Fuck me you bastard!" she screamed as she collapsed in one final organism that left her completely limp.

"I guess you're not such as bad fuck after all" she calmly added as she kissed me a faded into a deep sleep.

12