Student Gets Extra Credit From Prof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameron smiled, thanked him and told him that would be great. He really appreciated it and wouldn't let him down. Professor Perkins gave him an even bigger smile in return as he told Cameron to come by at 5 pm that day. Cameron again thanked him, shook his hand and left the auditorium with a zing in his step.

The zing was soon gone when his mind started wondering what it really was that the professor wanted him to do in his office. Certainly nothing sexual - he didn't seem like he was gay in the least. Sure, he was kind of handsome in a masculine way but Cameron doubted if he liked men in that way.

Later that day, Cameron sat in the quad and was trying to concentrate on his studies but he could not get the professor out of his mind. He probably just had books and papers stacked everywhere and he needed someone to help him organize all the files. Yeah, that had to be it. Right?

He could not get any work done and he kept looking at his watch. It was 3:30 and he still had a lot of time to kill before he met the professor.

Cameron gathered up his books and papers, stuffed them in his bag and headed out of the quad. He had time to go home, drop his books and get a bite to eat before he had to meet the professor at his office.

While he was home he decided to take a quick shower and change his clothes. He smelled awful and sweaty. Thoughts of meeting with the professor after class and worrying about what he was going to be asked to do didn't help slow down his sweat pumps. He changed into something more comfortable since he thought he might hit the gym afterwards. He chose baggy sweat pants and a tight white t-shirt, packed his gym bag and then drove back to the Campus.

He arrived a few minutes early and knocked on the professor's door. No answer. He knocked again a little harder this time and heard the professor say it was unlocked and to let himself in.

Cameron walked in and saw the professor sitting at his desk grading papers. There was no overhead lighting. The only light on was the one on his desk. He wondered how he could grade papers with very little light and with the desk covered in piles of other papers. Cameron looked around the study and felt relieved when he saw the office was a disaster area. It looked as though an Office Max had exploded and this was the end result.

Yup, he needs an assistant to help him clean up this mess. It would probably take him the rest of this term and maybe a little of next term to clean this place up. Great, I can do this!

He felt a heavy load lift off his shoulders as he walked towards the desk. The professor pointed towards a big puffy chair next to the desk and he sat down as directed.

"So Cameron, you made it on time. Did you have a good afternoon?" he asked. He looked at Cameron over the rim of his glasses. Cameron didn't know what to make of it.

Cameron wasn't sure if the question was sincere but he told him it was okay. It was just the regular stuff; classes and studying in the quad. The professor looked at his clothes and gave Cameron another odd look. Cameron told him he planned on going to the gym later and that is why he was dressed that way.

The professor shook his head a couple times and his gaze went back up and down Cameron's body a couple of times. He said he needed to get going soon but wanted to get Cameron started on his additional duties.

Cameron said it was great and he was ready to help the professor with the office as soon as he told him where to start first. Cameron looked around the room as he said this and then the professor started to laugh a little.

"Oh no, I don't need help organizing anything here. Everything is right where I can find it." He told Cameron he did not want him to move anything around in his office.

Cameron gave him a questioning look and his anxiety came back in a rush. If he doesn't want me to clean his office then just what does he want me to do? His mind started to race in full gear with those bad ideas from earlier in the day.

"Cameron, if you desire to pass my class then I am going to need you to do some special things for me." He looked over his glasses again, removed them and set them on his desk.

"W-what kind of s-special things," Cameron stammered. But he looked at him and he knew. The professor was looking at Cameron in a devilish way and was again staring down at Cameron's crotch.

He moved his chair back from the desk and scooted it a little closer to Cameron's chair. Cameron looked down at him and saw that he had an erection. Did he get that from just talking and looking at me?

"I will need you to expand your horizons a little bit. I have some unfulfilled desires that need taken care of - on a fairly regular basis too. Do you know what I mean, Cameron?" He was looking at Cameron with an icy stare while he waited for an answer.

Cameron told Professor Perkins that he was not gay and he again gave a little laugh. He told Cameron that he was not gay either but he had some needs that he needed filling.

Cameron asked him what those needs were and he reached over and put his hand on Cameron's knee. The professor rubbed his hand up and down Cameron's leg and then moved his eyes up until they met with Cameron's.

"So, will you be able to help me Cameron or should I just send out your grades now?"

Cameron didn't know quite how to react. He was shocked but intrigued at the same time. He knew that sounded odd because he normally enjoyed a very healthy sexual relationship with Carla. Cameron could feel his cock start to harden from the light touch that he was receiving.

"No, let's not send out the grades yet. But what did you have in mind?" Cameron asked without stammering this time. He wanted to know exactly what he was getting himself into here.

"Well Cameron, you have some very full lips and I would like you to put them to good use this afternoon. I would like you to take off your clothes and come over here on your knees and suck my cock. Is that clear enough for you?"

Cameron licked his lips because they were dry as well as his mouth. Cameron was sure that the professor took the action another way. Professor Perkins did not move from his seat but waited a few moments before he asked Cameron what the answer was going to be.

The professor had both hands on Cameron's thighs now and was rubbing them gently. He moved a hand up to Cameron's crotch and felt that he was semi-hard. He looked up and told Cameron that he was right in choosing him for this job. The professor said that those boyish good looks could please him too. Cameron did not have to save them all for his girlfriend.

The professor remained sitting and kicked his shoes and socks off. He then rose to his feet and grabbed Cameron's t-shirt and pulled it over his head. The Professor was pleased with what he saw as he again leaned back in his chair and started to unbuckle his slacks. He looked Cameron over and seemed pleased with his muscular chest and the start of the six-pack abs. Cameron had been working on them more and more lately but was having problems getting them to pop the right way.

The Professor took off his belt and undid the front of his pants. He then scooted his ass up, taking off his pants as he continued watching Cameron undress. He reached his hand into his underwear and Cameron watched as he began stroking his cock. He had a good size cock. It looked to be about Cameron's size which did not relax him in the least.

Cameron was not sure how his stripping was a requirement for a blowjob but did it anyway. The professor was getting excited with Cameron's nakedness in front of him. Cameron found the professor mildly attractive. He was not that old, probably mid-forties and he was not overweight. He kept his brown hair short and his face clean shaven. His brown eyes were a nice color. They seemed to have a little orange or yellow in them. It was especially notable when those eyes bore down on Cameron!

Cameron leaned forward and pulled his sweats down to his ankles, lifted up one leg and then the other as he removed the pants. So there he was, standing nearly naked in front of his professor. He looked directly at Cameron's crotch and eyed the growing erection as the head of his cock started to peek out from the white briefs.

Cameron moved forward so that his groin was only inches from the professor's face. He grabbed hold of Cameron's hips and massaged his ass cheeks. Cameron felt his shaft get harder and longer as he did this. The professor then looked Cameron up and down again as he started to remove his underwear. He removed them slowly down Cameron's legs where they dropped onto the floor. Cameron stepped out of them as the professor grabbed Cameron's shaft and began to rub the precum onto the head with his thumb. He moved his head to Cameron's cock in front of him and took him into his mouth. He started to suck and ran his tongue all over Cameron's cock as he pushed more and more cock into his sucking mouth.

Cameron was fully hard now and the professor started to move Cameron's cock in and out of his mouth. He was trying to murmur something but Cameron grabbed his head and kept fucking his face. The vibrations from him talking sent shivers through Cameron's cock like he had never felt before.

The professor had Cameron's whole shaft in his mouth and was slurping it up with each breath. His balls were moving up and tight against him and he started to cum after just a few minutes. Cameron continued to fuck the professor's mouth and he continued to swallow all that Cameron could give him. Once he thought he had all his cum he removed Cameron's dick from his mouth and gave it a couple of pumps and squeezes. Cameron dribbled some more cum onto the professor's tongue which he swallowed.

The professor then stood up from his chair and swiped the back of his hand across his mouth to wipe away any remaining cum. He then planted a kiss on Cameron's lips. His tongue explored Cameron's mouth. Cameron tasted his own cum and realized that the professor did not swallow after all. He was sharing cum with Cameron and he enjoyed it!

"Well now, Mr. Carlson, that did not go as planned so we will have to improvise on your workload today." He grabbed Cameron's nipple rings and pulled them slightly, causing pain that radiated right to his cock. He then leaned down and licked and bit each one.

He turned around and walked to his desk. He grabbed a bottle of hand lotion and told Cameron to lube up. Professor Perkins intended to fuck his virgin ass right on the desk. The professor finished undressing while Cameron did as he was instructed.

Cameron put lotion on his hand and tried to rub it into his ass crack. He inserted a finger into his butt as far as it would go which was not far. He was not in a good position to lubricate his ass properly. He looked at the professor and saw that he had a fully erect seven inch cock pointing right at him. Professor Perkins stroked himself a couple times as he watched Cameron's failed attempts at lubricating his tight ass. He saw that Cameron was having problems so he walked behind him and pushed him roughly down onto the desk.

He kicked Cameron's legs apart like he was being frisked and then he put lotion on his fingers and worked them into Cameron's asshole. There was a little bit of pain but not much as Cameron was expecting. With both hands, he spread Cameron's bum cheeks apart and spat on his hole. The Professor then started to work that into Cameron's hole with his fat fingers.

Cameron realized that it felt kind of good as the professor worked his fingers around in there. When he tapped a finger on Cameron's prostate a couple times, his cock jumped and started to get hard again.

The professor stroked his thick long cock and headed for Cameron's asshole. Cameron cringed and thought the worst possible things as he was about to get fucked in his virgin ass for the very first time.

But the professor was gentle. He only inserted the head of his shaft and then put it in a couple inches until Cameron got used to the intrusion. Then he inserted it a little more. He continued doing this until he was buried balls deep in Cameron's butt. The pressure was causing a little bit of pain but the joy Cameron was feeling was unexpected and welcome at the same time.

He started to fuck Cameron slowly. He had both hands on Cameron's hips as he moved in and out of his ass with ease. Cameron was face down on the desk and he was sweating on the papers under him but didn't care and didn't think the professor cared either.

After only a few slow strokes he sped up and fucked Cameron deep and fast. Then he started to ejaculate. Cameron could feel the warm thick semen as it coursed through his rectum. He pumped several times until he was totally spent and then collapsed on Cameron's back.

They were breathing heavily, panting and sweating like two animals. After several minutes the professor lifted his body from Cameron's back and pulled out. His cock was still hard as he walked back to his desk to sit down.

Cameron stood up, threw his pants on the chair and sat down. He didn't think staining the chair would be a good start to their new relationship. He wasn't sure what was leaking back there. He hoped it was just semen and not blood. But it felt good considering all that he had been through this afternoon.

The professor started to tell Cameron how good that was and he thought his grades were safe from failing this term as long as they could meet several days a week. He was smiling as he looked at Cameron while stroking his cock again.

Cameron told him he could meet his needs several days a week. He wanted to make the professor think that he was reluctant and that he would comply only to help his grades.

But really, he enjoyed the experience too.

12