Student Lesbian BDSM Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NPC01
NPC01
202 Followers

The proceeding orgasm was so intense it brought tears to my eyes. I watched Erica shake and whimper as never before. As if by magnetic force we fell forward, intuitively, into a kiss.

We stayed like this for several minutes, neither of us saying a word. We didn't need to.

Erica reached up and tucked a fallen strand of hair behind my ear and gently broke the silence.

'Let's get cleaned up,' she said softly as she got up, took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom.

She turned the shower on and pinned up my hair to stop it getting wet.

Twenty minutes, half a bottle of shower gel and quite a few litres of water later we sat at the kitchen table eating a light lunch.

'I said I'd tell you about Roz's tonight.' Erica began. 'It'll probably seem quite normal to begin with; we'll all eat together, Roz will have cooked I'm sure. Michael; Roz's husband and their three daughters Harriet, Julia and Bea will all be their. As will their new Master, Jacques.'

'Oh!' I gasped in realisation. 'Roz's children...' I trailed off. This was just getting weirder and weirder.

'The triplets are eighteen now, just left school. They've decided they don't want to go to university. The only thing they want to be trained in is BDSM!' she exclaimed.

'It makes sense now!' I laughed. 'So he's not really that bad then? Roz just wants them to get a few qualifications?'

'I wouldn't be so sure. Roz is protective but usually she's pretty reasonable.'

'Maybe she doesn't like the idea of them being involved in BDSM?' I asked.

Erica laughed aloud. 'Roz and Michael are into BDSM themselves. They've known for a good while the girls would be interested.'

'How?' I questioned.

'Ever since...' she began, smirking a little. 'Well, they've always known 'Auntie Erica's a lesbian' but they walked in on me one day when they were about ... eleven?'

'They were interested? Not scarred for life?' I asked, slightly bewildered.

'Thanks, Darling,' Erica laughed.

'Sorry I didn't mean... but they were eleven?'

'They asked me questions for weeks. Roz even caught them tying each other up with an old rope they had found a few days later,' she said. 'Anyway, back to the point. This evening you and I will be sitting in on the girls and Jacques playing.'

'You mean having sex?' I asked bluntly.

'Tactful as ever, Anna,' she mocked. 'Not sex but bondage and spanking kind of stuff anyway.'

'Oh...' I said, not quite knowing what else to say.

'I've just got to watch to make sure the girls are ok. Roz's heard some pretty dodgy things about this guy...'

'Ok,' I agreed, as long as it was for safety, 'What did you say earlier about demonstrating?' I asked nervously.

'I might have to show him how to do a few things more effectively at the end, but don't worry, he won't be getting anywhere near you,' she reassured.

I had, somewhere in my mind, the impression that this would be some kind of wild orgy. I was relieved.

'I expect you to be on your best behaviour. I don't want to be shown up in front of everyone,' Erica cautioned. 'As my submissive you yourself are a demonstration of how I expect a submissive to act and the standards I expect from Jacques.'

'I'll warn you now; if you put so much as a toe out of line I won't hesitate to spank you.'

'In front of everyone?' I gulped.

'Yes,' said Erica, 'I hope I don't have to, but be warned because I will.'

'Please Erica; couldn't you wait till we got back?'

'As long I have no motive there will be no spanking,' she said finally. I knew there was no use arguing. 'You can start practicing. Beginning here and now you will call me 'Mistress.' You won't question anything I tell you to do, you'll just do it regardless and you won't try to tell me what to do or take any control over the situation unless I tell you otherwise.'

'Yes Mistress,' I stuttered, listening to the sound of the word in my tiny, powerless voice.

'I'm going to start being stricter with you Anna. So far I've been gentle because I understand you've never done anything like this before. Now I want to see how far I can push you.'

'I've got some paperwork to be getting on with,' she said standing up and putting her plate in the dishwasher. 'I'm sure you have some kind of coursework you ought to be doing. Stay in the dressing gown though and I'll help you get ready before we leave Darling.'

'Thank-you Mistress,' I said following her lead.

'You're welcome Baby.' She answered with a smile and kissed me on the forehead before disappearing upstairs into the office.

After finishing clearing up in the kitchen I did as she suggested and began to get out my coursework. I didn't get very much done.

My thoughts kept returning to what I had overheard earlier. I didn't want it to be over. I wanted Erica to be my Mistress properly; to treat me harshly when I needed it and push me right to the very edge. I would have to focus on being good, I would have to trust her with everything and I would have to hope she developed 'real feelings' like she had been talking about. I needed her to love me before it was too late.

A couple of hours later Erica came into the room to help me get ready as promised.

'Stand up and come over here,' she ordered.

'Yes Mistress,' I said compliantly.

'Good girl. I've got a little something for you,' she smiled bringing out what looked like a short, fat dildo to me.

'What is it for?' I asked with confusion.

'What is it for what?' pressed Erica.

'Sorry Mistress,' I replied, realising my mistake.

'That's better. It's a butt plug Anna,' she answered.

'It won't fit!' I fired back immediately, not impressed by the suggestion.

'Yes it will,' Erica said calmly. 'Have you ever had anything up your ass before?'

'No Mistress,' I answered honestly with slight panic in my voice.

'I want you to wear this to dinner.'

'But... I can't, I won't,' I stuttered.

'Oh, won't you?' she said softly.

'No Mistress,' I stated bluntly.

'What happened to submission, being mine?'

'Please, I want to be yours Mistress but I can't wear that!' I exclaimed.

'Yes you can. And you will,' she persevered.

'No, I won't!' I squealed in agitation.

'So you want to play it like that?' Erica began. 'You've just earned yourself a spanking and then I'll tie you down and force it inside of you if I have to!'

'Sorry Mistress. I'll be good, please... spank me but no butt plug,' I begged.

'Across my lap Anna,' she ordered, sitting on the bed.

'Now!' she commanded as I opened my mouth to protest.

Warily I lowered myself across her lap. I knew there was no use arguing now.

She lifted the up my dressing gown and began to spank me immediately. Each equally hard, fast slap made me bounce up and down on her lap although I tried my best to keep still. I was kicking myself for refusing the butt plug, being all too aware that this could make all the difference. I was desperate to please her.

I tried my best to take my spanking without complaining. After a good few minutes the sting really began to build up. I choked back the tears and the squeals for as long as I could manage but soon they came spilling out.

The tears weren't, to begin with, to do with the pain but because I knew I disappointed her. I wasn't squealing for long as the spanking suddenly stopped.

'Get up and sit on my lap Sweetheart,' Erica said kindly.

I did as I was told, gladly this time. 'I'm sorry Mistress,' I sniffed.

'I could see how hard you were trying to stay still and be quiet for me,' she said, pulling me into her chest.

'I shouldn't have argued with you Mistress. I know I deserved it,' I confessed, snuggling in closer to her.

'I'm proud of you Anna. Will you let me put the butt plug in this time or will I have to sit on you to hold you down?' she said with a smile, knowing exactly what my answer would be.

'I'll let you put it in,' I said, not even considering refusing this time around.

The look on her face instantly reminded me what I had forgotten.

'Sorry Mistress,' I blurted out, realising my mistake.

'Good girl. Get up now,' she said softly.

I watched nervously as she rearranged the pillows on the bed so three were piled up on top of each other in the centre of the bed.

'This will only be more painful if you tense up,' Erica warned. 'Lie over the pillows, Darling.'

I climbed onto the bed and let the pillows push my ass and hips into the air.

'Ok, now pull your ass cheeks apart so I can see what I am doing.'

I complied even though I was dreading what was to come.

'All you've got to do is hold still and relax. It's not a big one so it won't be too bad, not this time.'

I began to feel the warm, wet plug sliding around the outside of my ass.

'Don't worry Darling, it's only warmed lube,' she said, as if reading my mind.

She carefully began to insert it into my ass. The very tip circled the rim of my ass, pushing its way further and further in.

'You've tensed up,' Erica stated.

I hadn't realised how tense my body had become. Even subconsciously I didn't want the plug inside of me. I forced my muscles relax again.

'That's better.'

It was never comfortable but now it felt worse than ever. With one final push it was in. I felt so full even though I knew how small it was.

'Now let's get you dressed,' she said, gently patting my ass, motioning for me to get up.

I moved with great discomfort. I felt so unusually full yet I could close my legs fully. It wasn't a sensation I had experienced before.

'That's pretty,' said Erica picking up the floral dress I had laid out.

I rested my hands on her shoulders as she helped me into my underwear.

'If you can keep that in all evening and behave yourself you'll be rewarded later.'

'All evening?' I asked.

'All evening' she confirmed.

'Ow...' I moaned, deciding it was best not to argue.

'I know it hurts now but the pain will lessen as the night goes on,' Erica said, fastening my bra.

'Won't it just get worse?'

'You'll almost forget it's there.'

'Do you promise?' I asked jokingly.

'I promise!' she laughed while zipping up my dress. 'Now, we're leaving in fifteen minutes. Your mascara's run a little. Fix it then meet me downstairs.' She kissed me on the forehead and left to get changed.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and touched up my make up. Awkwardly I bent down to put on my shoes. Every now and again I was reminded of the butt plug as it moved around in my ass. I felt like a naughty little girl doing something I ought not to be. I was only attempting to buckle my shoes but everything I tried to do felt so sexual.

I walked down the stairs, for the second time that day, as normally as I could manage. Soon Erica followed.

She looked absolutely terrifying. Her hair was pulled into a smooth, tight bun on the back of her head. The simple black shift dress she wore drew attention to her hourglass figure. Wearing her heels she was well over six foot tall. To top it all off; bright red lipstick accentuated her warm complexion and somehow managed to make her angular bone structure look even harsher.

Despite the butt plug I was beginning to get wet. I was going to be the plaything of the most intimidating woman in the room and everyone was going to know it.

'Are you ready to go?' she asked when she noticed me waiting.

'Yes Mistress,' I smiled.

'Good girl,' Erica said, her coldness disintegrating momentarily. 'Now let's go.' She pushed me out the door before her so she could feel to make sure I still wearing the butt plug. 'I'm surprised you kept that in Darling!'

'It doesn't hurt so much anymore Mistress.'

'You've been very well behaved today. If you keep this up I can guarantee you'll fall asleep very satisfied tonight Sweetheart.'

To be continued...

NPC01
NPC01
202 Followers
12