Student Library

Story Info
Gorgeous coed is trained by handsome career changer.
22.1k words
4.64
82.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening a library book gives me a hard-on. I slip my finger between the pages, tight with weight, and feel the cool texture of the printed page as I gently pull apart the crease and smell the musky smell of a well thumbed volume. The hope is always that there will be something erotic within, some fantasy, or story, real or imagined, of beautiful people drenched in Eros. Slender sexy bodies lightly brushed with sweat, lips swollen and slightly bruised, nipples tweaked and aching for more, cocks turgid, tumescent, and straining for more. One glorious long fuck always on the verge of crescendo.

But the reality was usually a book on job hunting.

I was a thirty five year old career changer in the library of a mid-town school preparing a portfolio for a copywriting job. I took evening classes and spent the days in the library reading manuals, books on job hunting, studying award winning ads and thinking of ads. It was tedious and toilsome and all I really wanted to do was masturbate. So I would take breaks by going to the bathroom and sit on the toilet and slowly silently stroke my stiff prick and fondle my balls. Gently and lovingly I would stroke myself being careful not to come so as to elongate the pleasure and pain, frustration and fulfillment.

It was after one such fifteen minute "break" that I returned to my table to find Cathy. I had been fantasizing about a blond with short curly hair, a tight round ass, and high firm tits. Cathy was a marked contrast from my fantasy.

She was Japanese with thick shoulder length hair pulled back in a pony tail behind her baseball cap. She had beautiful thick lips, with just the right shade of lipstick, her eyes were set wide, and were deep brown, and her loose sweater fell over full breasts and hung about a slim waist.

She looked up and smiled at me as I sat down and said, "I hope you don't mind sharing the table. It was packed when I came in". I told her, "I don't mind in the least", and forced myself not to gawk as I went back to my reading.

We both sat quietly studying. She held her body very still. I could hear her breathe. She was not really concentrating on what was in front of her. She was studying a book on figure drawing and I could tell she was as aware of me as I was of her. "What the hell just go for it", I said to myself, "the worst that can happen is she'll get up an go. At least then you'll be able to concentrate".

So I turned to her and said, "Does studying do the same thing to you that it does to me?"

She looked up, cocked an eyebrow, smiled the smallest little smile, and said, "I don't know about you, but it arouses me". A deep silence widened between us. She smiled, "What does studying do to you?"

I looked into her eyes, her thick red lips at the bottom of my field of vision, and I said, "It makes me hard."

She looked casually from side to side and moved in her chair. Then I felt her shoeless foot slide up my leg and into my crotch. The table was wide and she leaned back and pointed her foot to touch, with her big toe, the tip of my prick. It throbbed, it jumped, it strained. "Yes. You're right. It does." She looked at her watch and said, "I have a class in twentyfive minutes. You know of a place we can go before then?"

My mind reeled, I swallowed and tried hard not to stare at her breasts as they rose and fell beneath her sweater. I turned and looked in the direction of the bathroom where I had just been stroking my cock. Before I could speak she said, "All right. I'll go first. I'll go into the first one, everyone tries the back ones first, and I'll leave the door unlocked. Wait a minute or two before you come." She got up, turned and walked through the stacks, her ass twitching with each step.

It is this experience and many like it that makes me hard now when I open a library book. Thick and musty, smelling of dust.

I waited, got up, and walked straight towards the first bathroom.

A young film student with greasy long hair walked down the isle between stacks towards the toilets. It was everything I could do not to break into a run and sprint to the first door. But, just as she had said, he walked past the first bathroom and tried the door on the end. It was locked. He tried the next. There was a total of four and I was already walking as fast as I could. The third door opened and he went in as I arrived at the first. I paused, looked around, opened the door and went in.

She was sitting on the toilet wiping herself, her skirt down around her ankles. "I hope you don't mind" she whispered "but I thought I'd go ahead and pee. That way if somebody else came in I'd be covered. So to speak." The toilet was to the side of the door so I saw her long legs in profile. She stood up and turned to me pulling up her skirt. Her cunt was almost bare with only a dark keystone of pubic hair on its top. "How 'bout you? Do you need to pee?"

She had the most remarkable straight forward direct manner and a California accent. I shook my head. "Oh come on! Pee!" She said as she stepped toward me with her skirt unfastened and hanging loose about her hips. "I've always wanted to see a man pee." Then she looked me in the eye and licked her lips and whispered huskily, "I'll hold your dick for you and shake it when you're done." I couldn't help but grin. She laughed. I chuckled. The spell was broken. I believed myself and where I was. Although the whole situation was incredible I understood where she was coming from. "All right", I told myself, "don't disappoint her. Keep her interested 'cause you're never gonna get another chance like this.:"

I walked past her and unfastened my belt and pants. It was difficult getting my hard dick out and even more difficult getting it to point down. And when she reached around me and started to help, my dick bounced against her hands like the end of a lever. "Ooo", she purred, "it's strong. God! I can't get it to point down." I stood on my tip toes and leaned forward. She held it in her left hand and leaned around my back and watched. "Christ", I said, "I don't know if I can piss. You've got me so hard I feel like I could fuck a hole in the wall."

"Just relax", she said, "You'll get off. I want to feel you pee". I closed my eyes and concentrated on relaxing my bladder. She pushed my straining dick down hard and finally I began to piss. She giggled. "Oh God I can feel it! Have you ever done this before?" I just snorted. She laughed, "Me either. It's kind of fun!" I finished with a couple squirts and she said, "Is that all?" "Yes", I replied. "Oh well" she said, "maybe we can do it again". And then she shook it.

That's how it began. Now just the thought of a library card gets me hard.

With only twenty minutes until her class we had to hurry. I sat on the toilet and pulled her down onto my lap as she pulled her sweater over her head. I stared eye to eye with her nipples, which were large and dark and erect. She sat on my lap with her skirt wide around us, falling over my knees and covering my cock which pointed straight up. She inched forward and I gently bit her left nipple. I could feel her panties rub on the underside of my cock. She tilted her head back and her long black hair fell down her back as her breasts pointed up. She groaned and I began to salivate as I played with her nipple between my teeth.

With only twenty minutes until she had to be in class it was very short and quick. I pulled her panties off, she sat on my dick, and we fucked. She bounced and her hair fell around her shoulders and her big tits and nipples swung before my eyes. She was gorgeous and she had a pussy that milked me dry. We both came and I felt like a twelve year old boys water cannon as I pumped into her. There was no after glow just heavy breathing and the smell of the bathroom and sex. She hung over me and breathed as my shrinking dick slipped from her cunt. She giggled a little and said, "Well. I guess that's what you call a slam bam thank you mam." I just grunted and laughed. She struggled to her feet and said, "I got to run, I don't want to be late, I guess I'll be seeing you again in the library."

I shoved my glistening prick between my legs and quickly pulled up my pants. What could I say? Ask her for her phone number? Say, 'Do you want to meet again? Ask her if she'd like to see a movie? But I couldn't just let her go!! She was a treasure! I had to fuck her again.

"How about Thursday? You study in the library on Thursdays?" She laughed and threw her hair back and started buttoning her blouse. "Yeah I have the same class Thursdays at 3:oo."

I got to the library before it opened on Thursday morning. But it wasn't until one O'clock that she came in. I had been hard since I watched her walk out the bathroom door Tuesday afternoon. My balls ached and my cock felt like it was going to split apart. When she came in she glanced at me and then went over to another table and started talking to some friends. I was desperate but I knew I had to stay cool. There were a lot of empty tables so I knew she wasn't going to sit at mine. The secrecy, the anonymity, were part of the eroticism. She sat down two tables away and dove into her books without so much as a nod in my direction. I went back to my book without any idea of what it was I was looking at. I wanted her, I wanted her desperately, but this time I wanted her somewhere I could enjoy her without hurry. Where I could fuck her at my leisure.

She got up and walked by the far side of the table, on her way to the stacks, and delicately left a little piece of crumpled paper on the table. I waited a couple of seconds then picked it up and unraveled it.

"Go to the eighth floor and then into the stairwell and up two flights. I'll meet you there about ten minutes after you leave the library'.

The school rented studios on the eighth floor, with the library on the second, all the other floors were rented to different companies. I packed up my stuff went to the elevator and pressed eight.

Why is it that when your desperate to meet a girl, it's impossible, and when you've got all you can possibly handle, they seem to throw themselves at you? On the elevator was a young, tall, red-head with a big mouth and long legs made for fucking. She smiled at me as I got on. "Going down?" she asked. No I said I was going up too. "That's too bad", she said, "I was hoping you'd go down". And she threw her head back and laughed, shaking her long mane of red curls and tresses.

I had to chuckle too. I mean it was a snotty thing to say but she was such a kid, probably only a freshman or sophomore, and she was so clearly enjoying herself, her youth, and her beauty. "You'd better watch out young lady", I said, "someone may take you up on your dare." She turned to me, spread her legs apart a little bit, put her hands on her hips, and said, "If they had any balls they would". My mouth went dry. My smile got stuck on my face in a most awkward manner. I looked at her as she stared at me in challenge. Oh Shit", I thought, "Now what? I can't stand up my Japanese California love goddess; but what man could refuse such a challenge?" I pulled the emergency stop button on the elevator.

She looked at me in surprise. I don't think she expected a thirty five year old man to take her up on her teen-age brashness. "Well", I said, "if you want me to go down on you, you'll have to lift your skirt up." Her face began to flush and I could tell she didn't know what to do with her hands by the way they twitched on her hips. I lowered my gaze and stared at her skirt right where it covered her cunt and then looked her in the eyes again. "Well?" She sort of stammered a little and lowered her hands in front of her waist.

"I was just teasing. Sorry. You'd better start the elevator before an alarm sounds or something."

I pushed the button back in and said, "If you ever get past the point of teasing you can find me in the library most days". We rode the elevator up in silence. Being a gentleman I let her leave the elevator first. I watched her beautiful young butt and her extraordinary legs as she walked quickly ahead and vanished into the woman's bathroom. I sauntered down the hall feeling like I had the biggest swinging dick in the history of all mankind. "Oh God", I thought, "somehow I'm gonna have to find a way to get between those legs".

The students smoke on the eighth floor stairwell and several looked at me with alarm as I came out onto the landing. They thought I was a teacher. I bummed a cigarette from a girl, leaned against a wall, and pretended to smoke. I waited for them to go to class and slipped up the stairwell when no one was looking.

I got to the tenth floor and waited on the landing. It was quiet and it looked like there wasn't much going on on ten. I began thinking about Cathy which led immediately to my rubbing my cock and balls through my pants. I figured I would be able to hear her climbing the stairs so I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes and stroked the underside of my shaft and rubbed my balls. I imagined her thick red lips wrapped around my cock and her tongue pressed against the bottom of my dick. I was very hard.

"Starting without me?"

I opened my eyes to see her walking up the stairs. Her long dark hair was loose and her big eyes looked into mine with a sardonic glint. I didn't speak. I just grabbed her by the arm and swung her around up against the wall. She tilted her head up towards me, opened her lips, and closed her eyes. I kissed her as though I was a starving man and she was a ripe piece of fruit. I crushed her against the wall and lifted her up and wraped her legs around my hips. I reached my hands under her skirt and fondled her butt. She had on cotton underpants. I crushed her and ate her and dry humped her. She groaned and tried to struggle free, to release her head to say something, but I was insatiable. She tasted like lust. Firm and fresh. The tone of her skin and muscles was resilient but yielding. She was delectable. Finally she twisted away and as I bit her neck she said, "Wait! Wait a second. Let's go somewhere where we can get away".

I pulled back, still holding her against the wall with my hips. "What? You don't want to have another quick dirty fuck right here in the stairwell?"

I didn't either but I liked the question. And I couldn't resist ravishing her at first opportunity.

"No", she paused, "I want you to take your time with me". She paused again. "I'm going to skip class and I want you to fuck me all afternoon".

She paused a third time; and much longer than the first. She looked away from me and began to blush. Then she lowered her eyes and said, "I want you to pretend I'm your whore; your mistress, your love slave".

We were both quiet for a few seconds.

A man only dreams about such an offer, let alone from such a woman.

She was embarrassed to have said it. She was afraid of what my response would be. Would I be horrified and think she was disgusting? Would I become a monster and take advantage of her offer in ways she didn't want, or imagine? Did I understand her and did I understand what she meant?

How could I? I couldn't; unless I asked.

I was stunned, and couldn't compose my thoughts any more than to say, "What do you mean?"

I wanted to be sure that I understood what she wanted. I didn't want to make a mistake and do something that was going to scare her away. I wanted to be sure that I would be able to fuck her again and again. She was wrapped around my hips and I could feel her hot cunt moisten.

She turned to the side and said, "I want you to fuck me as though I were your whore, Your sexual slave." She began to blush. "Don't ask me why, I just do, it turns me on. I want to be your personal whore." I loosened my grip and she slipped from the wall and stood in front of me. "The tenth floor is unoccupied", she said, "it's empty in there". She nodded toward the door on the landing.

I looked at her for a second. Her long thick dark hair falling about her shoulders; her gorgeous olive skin, her full breasts rising and falling under her blouse, her long legs emerging from the bottom of her skirt, and her feet pointed and on tip toes in lace up platform high heels. "What would I do with such a woman if she were mine?" That question had played in my mind about beautiful women I met or saw; but never did I think I would have such a beautifull woman offer herself unconditionally. Completely. What was I to do?

What ever I wanted.

"Take off your clothes" I told her.

She looked at me and began unbuttoning her blouse. I walked to the tenth floor door and opened it, "walk as you strip", I said and held the door open. We went into the tenth floor which had been stripped bare for the next tenant. There were no interior walls, just one large open floor with windows on three sides and a dusty floor. I walked over to the far wall, which was mostly windows, and looked out. Across the avenue was a two story church so nothing close had a view of the tenth floor. I turned to Cathy. She was struggling with her shoes. "Leave them on", I commanded. I was impatient, and seeing her naked, except for the shoes, got my cock throbbing again. I had her stand before me, facing the window so the light was full upon her. I had her spread her legs and hold her hands behind her back.

There she was, full front in the light, facing the window, naked, except for the ridiculous lace up platform high heels, her legs spread apart and her hands behind her back, in a gesture of pure supplication. She was mine. To do with as I chose.

I thought about how someone in an office building, blocks away, might be looking through a telescope, or binoculars, right now and could see Cathy, a gorgeous Japaneese woman with full breasts and wide hips, standing legs spread wide with her hands behind her back while I (or some man to this imaginary voyeur) slowly put the middle finger of his right hand into her cunt.

She stiffened and moaned. I gently stroked her. She purred. I felt the pearl of her clit against the underside of my knuckle as I stroked her up and down. She began to rock on her heels and toes and sweat formed on her upper lip.

The light glistened against her body as she stood there in front of the window, her nipples pointing out towards the sun as though they were supplicants in some arcane ritual, and she began to sing. Or moan, or plead: "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I am yours. Do me."

"Will you do as I say?" I asked.

"Yes", she answered.

"Even if you find it humiliating?" I persisted.

"Yes" was her only reply.

"I may choose to punish you, spank you, whip you" I went on.

"I know", was her response.

"Turn around and spread your ass cheeks." She did. "Spread your legs wider." She did. The sun was bright upon her round bottom and puckered red asshole. I imagined a young exec some distance away fondling his cock, red with amazement to find such a sight through his binoculars, and green with jealousy that someone else was enjoying it.

I stepped up behind her and gently and delicately stroked her cunt from behind. "Spread wider", I commanded. Her hands clutched her cheeks and pulled. I took my finger out of her cunt and pushed it into her ass. She groaned, moaned, and gasped.

"Oh God." She said.

"Silence", I commanded. I pushed my finger as deep into her asshole as it would go and then with the tip of the finger of my other hand I played lightly with her clit. She moaned, and purred, and groaned. I slowly and gently began to stroke her clit and cunt with one hand while I held my finger deep in her asshole with the other. She struggled to keep her balance as I finger fucked her front to back. She was leaning over from the waist, with her hands behind her spreading her ass cheeks wide, and her shoes forced her to stand on her toes. It was hard for her to keep her balance even though I was finger fucking her gently and slowly. Her full round breasts hung in front of her and swayed. "Pinch your nipples", I commanded, "one in each hand".