Student Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked in from the bathroom with a handful of paper towels with which she was drying off her breasts. She was gorgeous and I felt my cock give an appreciative little twitch. She smiled and said, "God, I'm beat. I don't think I've ever come so many times".

I looked at her a moment and then said, "Remember the rules or I will whip you again. If you want to quit all you need to do is say, "cease", and I will release you. But until then you must continue to obey me or be punished. So remember do not speak until you are addressed". She stood and listened, with wet paper towels in each hand pressed against her breasts, and I could see she was pleased. She flushed a little like a child that has been praised. I stood and said, "Put your hands behind you. Never cover yourself in my presence". She did as she was told and I stared at her body, young and firm, still moist from her washing. "Now put on your skirt and your blouse". She did exactly as she was told without comment and when we left she was naked except for the blouse, skirt, and shoes.

We went into a cappuccino place down the street and I had her sit next to me at a little table in a dark corner in the back. I had her lift her skirt when she sat on the chair, like "O", and while the waiter was taking our order I played with her pussy. She was wet and began to flush when the waiter asked her what she wanted so I ordered her an expresso and a sambuco. She was aroused and her nipples stood out against the thin fabric of her blouse. The waiter tried hard not to stare.

The place was mostly empty with only a few tables occupied. Against the far wall an elderly man was studying financial charts, and two tables from him a teenager poured over a paper back. Near the door two women talked in animated whispers and half way to our table a single girl read a magazine.

I reached across my body as I kept stroking Cathy's clitoris and fondled her left breast under her blouse. She squirmed and I could see she was both aroused and uncomfortable at being finger fucked in a public place. I didn't give a damn and I pinched her nipple boldly in full view of everyone there. She gasped a little and squirmed as though to get away; but she kept her hands at her sides. Her cunt opened and sucked in my right index finger up to the second knuckle.

I had unbuttoned one of the middle buttons of her blouse so I could reach in and fondle her breast; but now I was getting greedy. I told her to unbutton the top of her blouse which allowed me easy access to both of her breasts. Her eyes were glazed as I kept stroking her clitoris under her skirt with my right hand and playing with her nipples with my left as we waited for the waiter to return with our order.

She stiffened when she saw him coming and sat up in her chair. She started to turn to say something to me and then thought better of it and just turned her head towards the wall. I pulled the blouse towards me to reveal her left nipple which I fingered as the waiter approached. He almost dropped the tray when he saw her breast staring him in the face. I put a ten dollar bill on the table and told him to just leave the drinks, and then returned to gently stroking Cathy's breast. The waiter stared for a second, then as he put the drinks down, he looked over to see what I was doing with my right hand under the table. Cathy whimpered and started to close her legs. I pinched her nipple hard and said, "spread you legs wider so he can see your cunt, whore." He looked around the restaurant and then leaned on the table to look over the edge as I spread Cathy's lips apart with my index and pointer fingers. She whimpered and turned away as she spread her legs wide.

The waiter groaned when he saw her wet pussy and her long legs. I took my index finger and rubbed her clit. "Look at that cunt will you? She is a sex goddess, tight, wet, and willing to do whatever I ask. And this bitch is beautiful too don't you think?" I couldn't help myself I was drunk with power and I wanted to show it off. I grabbed Cathy's chin with my left hand, as I continued to finger fuck her with my right, and turned her head so the waiter could look at her.

"Look at him slave", I commanded. Cathy was blushing deeply as she looked at the waiter who was watching as I rubbed her clit with the tip of my index finger and stroked her breast with my other hand. "What do you think?" I asked the waiter, "Do you think this cunt is beautiful?" He could only nod as he stared at her. "Put your hands behind the chair", I commanded. In doing this her chest was thrust forward and her breasts became even more pronounced. I unbuttoned another couple of buttons on her blouse and exposed her other nipple; all the while continuing to tickle her clit.

There she sat, in front of a strange man, in a public place, her breasts bared, legs spread wide, and her hands clasped behind her, while she was masturbated by another man. The waiter was transfixed, and could only stare.

I rubbed in circles around her clit, dipping into her cunt for moisture. I kept a steady rhythm and firm pressure and I continued to tweak and pull upon her nipples. Cathy started to moan and whimper and her breath became shallow and quick. Soon she would come. She was humiliated, embarrassed, and aroused. "Look at him", I reminded her when she started to turn away. "Look at him as he watches you. He can see it turns you on to have him watch you, you little whore. He can see that you are about to come. She looked at him and whimpered a low "Oh, oooh, please don't, don't make me do this. Do what you want to me, just don't make me come here like this".

She writhed around my finger, arching her back and thrusting out her large breasts, with her hands clasped behind her and her legs spread wide. She thrashed side to side as though to escape but all it did was arouse her more. "I can do what I want with you anyway", I said, "and right now I choose to have you come while this waiter watches". He was slack jawed in amazement as he stared at her beautiful full figure and jet black hair as she wriggled upon the chair as though my finger tip was shooting electric jolts into her clitoris. I flicked her left nipple hard with my left hand and then moved my hand down and across my body to her cunt. I switched hands and buried the index finger of my left hand deep into her. She groaned.

The waiter looked around quickly and anxiously to see if anyone was watching but as yet everything was contained and muffled and no one in the restaurant had noticed.

I moved my right hand behind her and said, "Now lift up and spread your ass open".

"No, no, please no", she moaned, but obeyed as she spoke. I could see she was about to come. She lifted her ass and spread her cheeks wide with her hands as her full breasts fell forward in full view of the waiter. This timehe moaned and I could see him rubbing his cock through his pants. I took the index finger of my right hand and pushed it into her asshole. "Oh God!", she gasped, and everybody in the restaurant looked up.

She was mostly hidden by the waiter standing in front of us; but the girl with the magazine could see her from the side, her breasts falling out of her blouse, her head thrown back, and her hands under her skirt cupping each ass cheek. The girl gasped, almost screamed in shock. I rammed my finger up Cathy's butt and with my left hand finger fucked her cunt.

She began to groan, almost growl, in a low throaty moan that filled the restaurant with the sound of her unqualified sexual excitement. "Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed as she fell down upon my hand upon the chair, sending my finger deep into her asshole, and grabbed her breasts in each hand and pulled on the nipples and screamed, "Yes, yes, yes!" as she humped my left hand on top of the chair.

Everyone in the restaurant watched aghast as she thrashed back and forth, humping my hand for all she was worth, pinching her nipples, her breasts in full view, while she screamed out, "Yes, yes, yes!" at the top of her lungs. As her orgasm began to subside she leaned over my left hand and her wide spread legs, her hands still clutching her breasts, and I felt her asshole clench my right index finger and suck it deeper into her butt. She just moaned and panted as the last contractions subsided and her asshole released my finger.

There was one short moment of silence and then everyone in the restaurant began to talk at once. The waiter didn't know what to do. The two women by the door were screaming for their checks and demanding someone call the police. The teenage boy was trying to look away but couldn't, the man who had been reading the stock pages had stood up and was walking in circles, and the young girl was frantically searching for change to leave with the bill as she put her things into her bag.

I pulled my fingers from Cathy's cunt and ass and picked up the ten dollars and handed it to the waiter who tried to back away from me. Then I grabbed Cathy by the arm pulled her to her feet and led her out of the restaurant as she struggled with her blouse.

I took her back to her apartment, which was close to the school, and spent the rest of the afternoon fucking her. It was wonderful. I used her as I pleased. I felt no compunction to please her, and felt justified in this because she had already come so many times that day.

I had her strip naked and kneel on the rug in her living room. I tied her hands behind her and took my time fucking her front to back. I came three more times that day and I left her lying on the floor with my come oozing out of her cunt and asshole.

That was the first day of the relationship. From then on we were addicted to each other and to sex. Sometimes I would fuck her in the library and sometimes in her apartment, but we never dropped the relationship of Master and Slave.

I waited several days before going to the library again. I had been fucked out and I wanted to regird my loins so to speak. When I was ready I called her on the phone and told her to meet me in the library the next day.

She was sitting at a table with three young guys talking to her when I entered. I walked by and she looked up, caught my eye, and then looked down hurriedly. The three boys looked around to see who had caused this reaction but I kept going without glancing at them. I wasn't really jealous or worried (perhaps a little) because I had told her how to dress and I knew that she would attract attention. She had a pleated skirt on, a sheer silk blouse without a bra, and her nipples were clearly apparent underneath the silk. When she moved the silk wrapped around her breasts almost as though she had silk skin. I had also told her to wear high heels and no underwear. I was sure all the boys she was talking to were hard.

I sat down at an empty table near the stacks behind her and watched. I could see her squirm and I knew she wanted to turn around to see where I was. The boys kept trying to impress her and out do each other in cleverness as they took turns looking at her nipples and then looking away. I took out some papers and pretended to work. That's when I heard a voice say, "Hi, you still interested in going down in the elevator?"

I looked up to see the tall leggy red head standing in the stacks to my left. She smiled and then turned to look at the books. She had on a leather mini skirt, boots, and a knitted turtle neck, it was very sixtyish and sexy. I looked over at Cathy who was now trying to extricate herself from the three boys; each of whom was staring longer and longer at her silk covered nipples. I got up and walked into the isle between books and stood next to the red head.

"I told you when you were ready to do more than tease you could find me in the library. But you're still teasing".

She turned and looked me in the eyes. "What makes you think so?" she said. Her eyes were big and green and her face was framed in bright red curls.

"Feast or famine", I thought to myself, "What are you gonna do now?" I looked at her a moment and then said, "You ready to go somewhere right now?" She swallowed and I could see she wasn't at all as sure of herself as she tried to pretend. "Or do you have a class or something?" I had visions of a threesome swirling in my head but at the same time I was afraid I'd scare this one off and lose Cathy if I got too greedy or went too fast.

"Well actually yes, yes I do". She stammered, "I thought maybe we could go out for a drink or something later; you know, just see what happens, you know? Look, look, I want to apologize for that elevator thing. It was really snotty. But maybe we could have a drink or something."

I smiled at her and said, "You certainly change your tune quick don't you?" I then proceeded to set up a date at a restaurant as quick as I could so as not to be caught by Cathy.

When I stepped out from the stacks to stand by my desk I caught Cathy looking up from a card catalogue to see where I was. She quickly looked down. I remained standing and wrote on a piece of paper, "Wait five minutes and then go out onto the street. I'll be waiting in a cab directly in front of the building. Walk up and get in". I folded the paper and walked over to the card catalogue. I stood next to Cathy as though I was waiting to use the catalogue and stared at her boldly while she leaned over looking at the cards. I didn't say a thing as I looked at her blouse as it slid silently over her skin. She moved over to an adjacent drawer and I stepped up and placed the note into the drawer she had been looking at. I then turned and left.

It was early afternoon and it was easy to get a cab. I walked down the street a couple of blocks away from the school and hailed a taxi. The man behind the wheel was a swarthy Pakistani and the cab smelled of body odor. I told him I had to pick someone up and had him pull in front of the building and wait.

Maybe a minute passed before she walked out with a long rain coat on, even though it wasn't raining. Her legs looked exquisite in the high heels peeking out from under her coat, and her long black hair was gorgeous in the sunlight. She stepped over to the cab, leaned over, looked in and opened the door. I was directly behind the cabby and she sat across from me. I knew that the cabby could see her in his mirror. I gave him the address of where I wanted to go and then turned to her. "You will be punished for wearing that rain coat. You are to wear what I tell you; no more and no less. You will be punished even more severely for having it on as you sit next to me in this cab. Remember you are to make yourself as physically available as possible in any given situation; unless instructed otherwise. Now take it off".

She sat up straight as soon as I began to speak, and she pulled the coat off her arms and shoulders. The seat of the cab was an ugly dirty vinyl so I told her, "You may leave the coat under you but pull your skirt up around you and spread your legs wide." She did as she was commanded. I slid over the seat and sat close to her. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw the unshaven cabby staring at us. We locked eyes for a moment and then he looked at the road.

I reached over and pinched her left nipple through the fabric. "Put your hands behind you", I told her. I began to unbutton her blouse. She breathed heavily and her nipples poked out like little pencils underneath the silk. I was instantly hard.

I looked again at the cabby, his eyes were focused on Cathy's breasts as I unbuttoned her blouse, there was a honk and he slammed on the breaks. The cab screeched and swerved and slid and I grabbed Cathy's blouse and pulled it open. She gasped. Her breasts were revealed. Large and ripe, the nipples like the nucleus of a man's desire, ready to be sucked, pinched, bitten, or fucked. I reached under her skirt and inserted my left index finger into her cunt. She sighed. I finger fucked her as the cabby drove.

When he had regained control of the car he glanced into the mirror and saw Cathy, a beautiful Japanese American with long dark hair, big wide set eyes, large firm breasts and long legs spread wide. I was finger fucking her with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other. Little involuntary grunts and squeals escaped from her lips as I slowly stroked her clit and slid my finger deep into her tight wet cunt. I reached over and delicately pinched the tip of her right nipple and pulled on it as I whispered in her ear, "Beg me to fuck you loud enough so the cabby can hear". And then I proceeded to really work on her clit as I twisted the nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhhh! Yes, yes, yes, yes, Yes!" she said part moaning, part groaning and part pleading. "I am your whore fuck me like a bitch right here in this cab! Fuck me". She spoke slowly as she struggled to catch her breath and concentrate. "Fuck my mouth. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my ass. Please please fuck me." I could hear the cabby breathe.

Then I heard horns, screeching tires, and the loud "Whump!" of a collision. Cathy and I were thrown from side to side and then forward. Not hard enough to be hurt but hard enough to shake my hold on her. The cabby began swearing and cursing and I could hear a mans voice outside screaming, "Why don't you look where your going you fucking idiot!"

I opened the cab door and pulled Cathy out. She had to reach back to grab her coat leaving her blouse unbuttoned and open when we got out onto the street. Everyone was honking and yelling and the cabby was screaming at us in Pakistani. I dragged her over to the curb, grabbed her coat from her, released her arm and pushed her in the direction of a side street and told her to walk to the corner of ___ and ___ .

She looked at me for a second and started to speak, but then looked down and pulled her blouse together and started to button it up as she turned and began walking down the street.

The cabby had gotten out of the cab and tried to chase after us but the driver of the other car grabbed him and was standing in front of him holding onto his shirt and yelling. I turned and followed Cathy down the street.

She was about a quarter of a block ahead of me and was starting to tuck her blouse in around her skirt. The blouse was a pale pearl pink silk and almost as sheer as a stocking. With a cool breeze blowing in our face I knew from the front it must look as though she was naked with skin of silk.

I followed close behind her, but not close enough to appear as though I was with her. Every person that passed her could not help but stare. Be they man or woman they stared. Old or young they stared. But the men stumbled, stopped, turned, and groaned. She was beautiful, exotic, erotic, and she was mine. I walked down the street with my dick as hard as a fire poker.

We had about eight blocks to walk almost all of them uptown along an avenue. I could see her shoulder blades behind the sheer silk as she walked. She had buttoned up and tucked the blouse in her skirt and she was walking with her hands at her sides after having had them crossed for a few moments. I watched the men ogle her as they walked down the street. Almost every one would stop and turn, and usually they would exchange glances and grunts or comments with one another. She strode purposefully ahead with her breasts swaying underneath the sheer silk, her nipples extended by the friction of the fabric and the cool breeze, not to mention her own arousal. I followed knowing that every man that saw her wanted her desperately and that I had her completely. Totally.

When she got to the corner I had directed her to she paused for a moment and looked about. I had told her to enter a store called Veronica's. It was down a small flight of steps on the sidewalk in the basement of a brownstone. I waited on the other side of the street and watched her as she looked about. A group of men had stopped and were staring at her and going over in their minds how to approach her. Finally she saw the sign and went down the steps and into the store. The men stared, shook their heads, groaned, and began to disperse. I waited a moment and then crossed the street and descended the steps into the store.