Student Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to Sarah and examined the marks. All across her back there were streaks of red, but the skin was only slightly raised, so you could tell that the discoloration would soon fade. I walked around her slowly. When I was standing in front of her I commanded her to raise her head. She did but kept her eyes lowered. She was no longer defiant and I imagined she was just waiting her chance to get back at Cathy. Long red lines criss crossed her breasts and belly. Her nipples looked red and swollen but were no longer erect. God how I was tempted to reach out and tweak one!

"Place Cathy in the chains Veronica." Sarah whipped Cathy with great deliberation; taking her time with each lash, making sure to hit the most sensitive areas, and I stood and watched as I gently stroked my cock. My balls were aching and I was so impatient that it seemed Sarah's deliberation was more of a torture to me than to Cathy. But Cathy was clearly suffering. She bit her lower lip and her eyes were full of tears and every now and then she would gasp. I watched in fascination when Sarah administered the lashes to Cathy's breasts. She snapped the line in just such a way that it hit only the nipples until finally Cathy began to cry and begged her to stop.

Sarah was aroused, tremendously aroused, she humped the air and kept touching her extended nipples with the hand that wasn't holding the whip. It was clear the belt, balls, and butt plug were doing their jobs. When Cathy began to beg Sarah to stop whipping her breasts Sarah went into a trance. Her eyes rolled up into her head and her hand began to rub furtively at her crotch, sliding back and forth on the belt that covered her cunt, as she continued to whip Cathy's nipples in an almost zen like trance.

Veronica was counting out the lashes in a hoarse voice as she too finger fucked herself and pinched her nipples; her large pendulous breasts jiggling above her half bra. When the final lash had been counted I yelled, "Stop", and Sarah halted in mid stroke. She blinked her eyes and then dropped the whip and began to play with her nipples as she continued to rub at the belt that covered her cunt.

Cathy was sobbing and she continued to say in a low breathless whisper, "Stop, stop, stop, please stop", even though Sarah was no longer whipping her.

"Aren't you going to punish your whore for begging me to stop?" Sarah spoke in a loud voice so everyone could hear.

"Silence cunt!" I responded, speaking to Sarah, and Cathy stopped her moaning. "Yes I'll punish her, my little blonde society cunt, but I definitely don't need your advice. I'll save her punishment for later; you whipped her so well I don't think she could suffer more. And as a reward I'll let you fuck her. What do you think about that idea you blonde society bitch?"

Sarah pulled at her nipples and humped her hand and said, "Yes, yes, let me fuck your Jap whore, let me fuck her, let me fuck her."

I told Veronica to get a strap on dildo. I wanted one that wasn't double headed, so Sarah wouldn't be fucking herself as well, but all she had were double headed so Sarah's reward was greater than I intended.

Veronica buckled Sarah's hands behind her back and then unbuckled the strap that had gone between Sarah's legs and wrapped it around the belt. Next Veronica slowly spread the lips of Sarah's shaved pussy wide and slid a finger in to retrieve a Ben Wa ball. My cock throbbed and my asshole tightened around the anal plug as I watched Veronica pull the two balls out of Sarah's beautiful cunt. Sarah's eyes were rolled in the back of her head and she tried to hump Veronica's hand; but Veronica was very careful so as to make sure Sarah didn't come.

Next Veronica picked up the big double headed dildo and with one hand spreading Sarah's lips apart she very slowly slid the dildo into Sarah's cunt. Sarah spread her legs wide and bent her knees as the fake cock slid in deeper; with her hands strapped behind her she arched her back and her nipples pointed to the ceiling, and I could see the ring of the anal plug peek out from the cheeks of her ass. Finally Veronica was done and she stood up and stepped back.

Sarah stood there naked with her hands behind her back, attached firmly to the belt with the wrist straps, with a big stiff cock coming out of her cunt. She panted and began to hump the air as she stared at Cathy.

Cathy hung from the straps, her body covered with red marks from the whipping, and moaned. I went over to the wall and unhooked the ropes that held the rings that Cathy's wrist bands were attached to. I lowered the rings until they were just below her waist and then I retied them to the wall. Cathy clenched and unclenched her hands to get the blood flowing back into them. I then turned to the wall and walked along it until I came to a riding crop like the one in the window display. I took it down from the wall and walked back over to Cathy.

She kept her head lowered and looked at the floor as she flexed her hands but she pleaded as she heard me approach not to punish her anymore. In a low voice she moaned, "Please, master, please don't whip me anymore. I'll do what you want just don't whip me anymore please". I took the riding crop and hit her hard once on the left ass cheek. A loud smack was followed by a gasp and muffled sobbing.

"Silence, cunt!" was all I said. I walked behind her and tapped the inside of her thighs with the crop. She spread her legs wider. I slapped her lightly on the inside of each knee and said, "Kneel". She lowered herself to her knees with her hands shoulder height in front of her. I took the riding crop and snapped the front of her right thigh, "move back and keep your legs spread wide". She struggled back awkwardly until she fell over and was suspended by the rings in front of her. She gasped as she fell and I snapped her hard on her butt and said, "Silence."

There she was, kneeling, bent over at the waist and hanging from the rings with her butt high and her legs spread wide. I took the crop and put it between her legs at the back and snapped it back and forth a few times. She struggled to spread her legs wider but was helpless to do much as she hung by the cords. I took the crop and brushed her cunt lips with the leather strap. She moaned. I snapped her again and reminded her to keep quiet. I looked down at her cunt and asshole and pondered which I wanted Sarah to pierce with her big cock.

I walked around and looked at her face. Her head was hanging heavily between her arms. I took the crop and placed it under her chin and raised her face. Her long dark hair hung about in disarray. I reached down and grabbed a handful and pulled her head up. She moaned and I placed my cock at her mouth and said, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue". I proceeded to fuck her mouth very slowly and carefully so as not to come. The cock ring made my cock feel like a wooden pole, but I was so turned on I knew I might come anyway. My asshole kept clenching the butt plug and my cock would throb and hit the roof of Cathy's mouth. She swung back and forth a little from the rings as I shoved deep into her mouth and down her throat. When she gagged a little I hit her again on her butt and told her to relax and let me fuck her mouth.

I turned to Sarah and said, "Crawl underneath her and fuck her cunt with that thing". Sarah looked a little dismayed by my directions; but she walked over and stood behind Cathy and then turned around facing away from us. She knelt down and then sat down awkwardly with her hands tied behind her. Finally she leaned back until she was lying on the floor just behind Cathy's upraised ass.

She pushed herself along the floor underneath Cathy with her hands behind her back with her palms on the floor. Her shoulders forced Cathy's legs wider as she slid under Cathy's cunt. I let go of Cathy's hair and reached under her to fondle her breasts. As Sarah slid under I pulled down on Cathy's nipples and the back of my hands brushed against Sarah's breasts. My cock throbbed and pushed against the roof of Cathy's mouth and my butt tightened around the plug stuck up my ass. Eventually Sarah's face was directly below my balls and she looked up to see my cock sliding in and out of Cathy's full lips.

I pulled out of Cathy's mouth and stepped back letting her hang from the ropes. Her long hair fell over Sarah and her full breasts rubbed against Sarah's pointed nipples as she swung from the ropes. I walked behind them and watched as Sarah tried to find Cathy's cunt with the dildo. She humped and poked but with no feeling on the tip she couldn't tell what she was pushing against. I turned to Veronica, who was to the side and slowly finger fucking herself, and said, "Help this pathetic prep school cunt get that fake cock into Cathy and fuck her". And I snapped the crop on Cathy's butt for exclamation.

Veronica walked behind them and kneeled down and guided the big thing into Cathy's tight cunt. Cathy moaned as she slid down it. You could hear how satisfying it was to finally have something inside her after so much teasing.

Next I had Veronica unleash Cathy from the ropes. Cathy placed her hands on either side of Sarah's head and began to hump the dildo in slow long strokes. Sarah was underneath with her eyes closed trying desperately to position her pelvis so she could come. She grunted and groaned but without her hands to grab hold of Cathy she was kept frustrated.

The sight of the two of them was almost too much to take. Cathy on her hands and knees over Sarah her legs spread wide as she rode up and down the glistening plastic cock. Her head held back and her long hair falling over two of the most beautiful breasts in existence.

I turned to Veronica who was now really going at it with one hand in her cunt and the other playing with her nipples and said, "Why don't you teach my little Japanese slave here how to lick pussy?"

"My pleasure!" was her reply as she turned and walked over to the wall and came back with a folding chair. She placed it just over Sarah's head, straddled it, sat down and spread her legs wide. Next she grabbed Cathy's head and guided Cathy's mouth into the open lips between her legs.

Cathy, who had had her eyes closed while she was riding the pole, was startled when Veronica grabbed her head, and she pulled back when her head was pulled toward Veronica's cunt. I took the riding crop and snapped the leather strap smartly on the inside of Cathy's right thigh and said, "Do as she instructs."

Veronica leaned forward and said, "Stick your tongue out and lick me as you like to be licked yourself".

Cathy lowered her head into Veronica's cunt and started to lick the moist red gash. At first she was tentative but soon she was eating the old cunt with relish. Veronica leaned back, thrust her hips forward, and pressed Cathy's face into her cunt as she said, "Oh Yes! Eat me, you little Japanese slut, eat my fucking pussy!"

Just remembering the sight makes my cock hard and my asshole tighten. Three beautiful women fucking each other with abandon: Pretty blonde Sarah on her back on the floor with her hands tied behind her humping away with a two headed dildo at the cunt of beautiful buxom Cathy. Cathy, her back arched and her large breasts swinging, sliding up and down on the dildo enjoying the sensation of the large cock filling her tight cunt. And Veronica sitting on the edge of a folding chair over Sarah's head as she leans back and grinds Cathy's lips into her own.

I was about to come just watching, so I wasted no more time. I threw the crop to the side and knelt down between Sarah's legs.

I took my hard cock and moistened it with some spit and placed the head on Cathy's asshole as she neared the top of Sarah's dildo. I could hear her moan inside Veronica's cunt as she slowly lowered herself onto my cock and back down the dildo.

As I shoved into Cathy's tight asshole I could feel Sarah's dildo sliding up into Cathy's cunt on the other side of that wall of skin that separates the two openings. It was exquisite.

Cathy arched her back and pulled her head out of Veronica's lap and let out a long low groan as my cock and Sarah's dildo filled both her holes from behind. I grabbed her hips and shoved home filling her completely. Veronica grabbed at Cathy's head, trying desperately to shove Cathy's face back into her cunt, while pleading, "Eat me, eat me, you little cunt!"

I reached around Cathy and began to play with her breasts and pinch her nipples. I pulled on them lightly and twisted them down hoping to brush Sarah's with the back of my hand. Cathy began to moan, "Yes, yes, yes!", and she started to hump Sarah's dildo and pushed her butt back onto my cock.

I shoved back hard slamming deep into her and felt Sarah's dildo sliding back as I shoved forward. We set up a frantic rhythm: as I shoved into Cathy, Sarah pulled back, and as I pulled out Sarah would impale Cathy with the big dildo

Veronica had now forced Cathy's face back into her cunt and I twisted Cathy's nipples hard and said, "Eat her you whore, eat that cunt!"

Veronica started to grunt, moan, and gasp and she threw her head back and began to pinch her nipples as Cathy ate her pussy.

Sarah was humping underneath for all she was worth trying desperately to find enough friction on her clit to come and at the same time slamming home the big dildo deep into Cathy's twat. She quickened her pace and began to moan, "Yes, yes, yes", just as Cathy had done.

I fell forward, releasing Cathy's nipples, and placed my hands on the floor tight against Sarah's sides, and began to hump Cathy's ass with abandon. Even though my cock was numb from the cock ring I could feel Cathy's ass tightening around my cock as she started to scream, "Oh Yes! Fuck me!"

Veronica answered with, "Eat it, you bitch, eat it!" I searched around with my fingers until I found Sarah's nipples and I pulled viciously as I started to come. My asshole tightened painfully around the anal plug and the strap felt like a firm hand gripping my balls.

Sarah was pushing off the floor and holding her hips high and vibrating furiously as I twisted her nipples. Finally I let go and came; pumping wave after wave of giz up Cathy's ass. All three women began to shriek, and gasp, as they all began to come.

We spasmed, moaned and groaned, thrashing about like fish out of water, until finally Cathy collapsed upon Sarah and I collapsed upon Cathy. Veronica fell back in her chair and sighed, her large red cunt dripping on top of Cathy's and Sarah's heads.

Can you blame me for keeping my library card in my left front pocket?