Student Nurses

Story Info
Student nurse must have perfect grades.
839 words
3.71
57.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final presentation came to close and I breathed a sigh of relief. End of term presentations wore me out. Twenty five students had to present fifteen minute research speeches during the final three weeks of school. What made it twice as bad was that it was scheduled from 6p.m. until 9p.m. every Monday night. With make ups and conflicts we stretched the whole performance out through the last minutes.

I picked up my papers, turned off the room lights and began my trek down the dark hallway. Suddenly, two of my students appeared on each side of me. Diane and Susan, two nursing school students were taking the class to fulfill requirements of their program. Usually, nursing students took day classes to avoid conflicts with clinical schedules. "Dr. Browne," Diane spoke softly and took my free arm. "We need to talk to you about our grades."

Susan put her hand in the middle of my back. "We think we are doing okay, but we really need 'A's' in our program." I knew that nursing school was very competitive and only the highest grade points were allowed to continue.

I tried to be as professorial as possible. "Well, ladies, you are passing the class in good shape, and your presentations were good quality, I can't guarantee any grade, but I do know that you are both in the high 'B' range."

Diane pulled my arm closer to her chest. "We need to find out what we can do to raise our grades." My bicep was resting in a cradle formed by her soft bra.

"Can we discuss this privately?" Susan moved her hand to my left side.

At the end of the hallway was the elevator. I considered taking the stairs, a practice I had made on weekends or whenever the building was vacant. The thought of having these two young ladies alone in the elevator interested me, but being stuck interested me more. "We better take the stairs, there's nobody in the building."

Diane pushed the elevator button. "Oh, well."

The quick elevator ride ended and the doors opened. My office was near the elevator so there was little time to fend off the two young women. I figured lame excuses of why I could not see them would be an useless exercise.

I unlocked my door.

Susan led me to my desk chair. "We want to talk about out grades, but first we want to show you something." Diane closed my door behind us.

I plopped down in my chair and was about to say 'turn on the lights' when Susan slipped out of her tee shirt and tossed it on the desk.

She held her hands up. "Unhook my bra." I was floored, but obeyed like a trained puppy. Her delicate breasts fell like soft petals. Through the dim light, filtering through my blinds, I could see the hardened nipples on a field of light pink.

Diane busied herself undoing my belt and in one move pulled my pants and shorts to my ankles. "Nurse's training," she giggled.

As I was arching my back to release my pants, Susan dropped her shorts to the floor and moved against the arm of the chair. She pulled my hand to her damp clitoris, "Ah," she moaned.

Diane also pulled off her shorts and climbed upon my throbbing cock, without warning I felt the soft wetness inside her as she moved to an even rhythm and I stroked Susan and at the same time nibbled at her breast.

In the fireworks of the moment I exploded with the slight scream of Diane and the moan of Susan. I lay back exhausted.

Like a clinical operation Diane dismounted and joined my right side, she quickly took my pulse. "He can go again in five."

Susan moved to the floor in front of my chair after taking several tissues from the box on my desk, she said, "I'll tidy up a bit."

I looked up at Diane, in the dim light her features except for the bareness of her breasts was hidden. "Again?" I gasped.

She stroked my beard and rubbed my neck. "I think you will do just fine."

Minutes later I felt my cock responding only harder; this time I buried my face in Diane's breasts. My right hand stroked her soaking pussy. However, I gasped when Susan's lips covered my cock and the even stroke began all over.

I don't know who came first, Diane or me; perhaps it was simultaneous; however, I came like a cannon shot, so much so that Susan took my cock out of her mouth and spread cum around on her face.

Diane, on the other hand, shivered for several seconds more, and then sank her head onto my shoulder.

Both women used tissue to clean up around my desk then kneeled on the floor next to my chair.

"About our grades," said Diane.

I choked when I coughed and tried to speak. Finally, I muttered, "I forgot about adding participation points."