Student Nurses: Hayley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley gently pushed his legs apart, grasped his testicles in her left hand, pulling them away from his body, and hooked her first finger around the base of his penis so she could feel when semen entered the shaft, signaling the beginning of his ejaculation. By clenching her left fist tightly, she could simultaneously sense the contraction of his testicles and the sudden hardness of the base of his penis. This would be her signal to stop stimulating him. The awaited bead of semen usually appeared in the next few seconds.

Once her left hand had a firm grip on the situation, Hayley then began stroking the full length his shaft slowly with her right hand. This was the same technique used by the other nurses, except this time Hayley put her lips around his glans and pressed her tongue to the tip. She lifted her head briefly to explain, “I’m wondering if I’ll be able to sense the change in taste at your meatus before your semen begins to come out – is it OK with you for me to test this technique?”

Ben hesitated, worried that her experimental taste technique might be successful.

“Actually, since you are a voluntary test subject, I am allowed to experiment on you for educational purposes. Still, I would like to have your permission.” Hayley looked into Ben’s eyes for an answer.

“OK, anything for science,” Ben replied, trying heroically to be cheerful. Hayley promptly lowered her head, opened her mouth slightly, surrounded his glans with her lips just above the corona, and pressed her tongue against the meatus. Then she tightened the grip on his scrotum with her left hand and began slowly stroking his shaft with her right hand, carefully sensing the changes that would signal his impending ejaculation.

To Ben’s intense dismay, Hayley succeeded in stopping his stimulation just before the first drop of semen emerged from the tip of his penis. She immediately removed her mouth as she squeezed and pulled his testicles, while tightly gripping the base of his shaft, holding very still as he thrust helplessly into the air, seeking just one more moment of stimulation. One small drop of semen oozed out. She waited a few seconds, letting his convulsions subside before taking the drop of semen carefully between her lips.

Ben groaned deeply, turning his head side to side heavily on his pillow, his frustration hardly bearable.

“I hope you feel better now, Ben. I’d better leave and let you get back to sleep.” With that Hayley stood up, still topless, her magnificent breasts shimmering in his ravenous gaze. She held his hand affectionately, looking into his eyes with deep compassion for his distress, and perhaps with a hint of playfulness as well. After a few minutes she reached slowly across his bed for her bra, knowing that his eyes followed her breasts as they moved. She seemed to wiggle her body, just a bit, unnecessarily, causing her breasts to sway.

Glancing at her breasts swing side to side, Hayley said, playfully, “Well, girls, I guess it’s time to get back in your cage.” She lifted them up and pointed her nipples at Ben’s hungry eyes. “Say goodbye to Ben, ladies.”

Putting her bra into position in her front, she lifted each breast in turn into its cup, then bent over to shake them into position before fastening the front of the bra. She then slipped on her blouse, straightened her clothing, and began walking toward the door of his room.

“Let me know if you’d like more comfort nursing, Ben,” she said, softly and quietly. “I only want to help you feel better. I’m on duty until 7.”

Hayley waved cutely as she walked out the door.

Ben groaned, straining mightily against the arm restraints that prevented him from reaching his aching, throbbing erection to masturbate. Relief would not come that night . . . nor sleep.

Gentle Reader: If you would like to read more about Ben’s hospitalization for poison huckleberry, send me an email at the link below. Give me your ideas about what you think happened. And, be sure to VOTE!

12