Student Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hand on the mat half way between us, palm up. She smiled a heart warming smile and placed her smaller hand in mine. I rubbed my thumb over her hand and basked in the glow of her smile. With a sudden urge, I pulled her hand and toppled her off balance. She fell into me. I cradled her in my arms while her eyes gazed up at me. Then I leaned for a kiss.

The kiss was right. It wasn't a steamy confession of hidden lusts. It wasn't a chaste kiss between friends. It was a lip to lip connection at a spiritual level. A righteous confession of heart felt emotion.

I laid her back on the mat, rolling onto her. She ran a hand down my back, caressing gently. Her lips parted and my tongue met hers. A slow kiss. Not hungry, not thrusting. Just a gentle exploration of our senses. My fingers slid into her hair, gently combing stray hairs away from her face. She slid her hips around and soon was totally under me, my torso enwrapped by her long athletic legs.

She broke the kiss and pushed me back a bit. I opened my eyes to see her looking up at me in...adoration? I don't know how to describe that look, except that I'd never seen anybody look at me that way. I felt melted.

The corners of her lips twitched. I scrunched my eyebrows together in puzzlement. Her lip twitch turned into a full blown grin. "You think you're gonna get lucky?"

The mood swing caught me a little by surprise. "It takes two to get lucky."

"That's right. Do you want to 'score'?"

"Define scoring."

"Do you want to see me naked? More than that peep you had earlier?"

I blushed a little at the incrimination. Luckily, my natural tan hides most of my facial color changes. "Sure. Like I said, you're an attractive woman. You'd probably be rather sexy in the buff."

"Okay. Here's the rules then. We have to strip the clothes from each other, while a submission earns an automatic stop to the match and a removal of clothing by the person submitting."
If nothing else, the competition would be fun. "Sure, sounds good."

Amber signalled the beginning of the game by yanking my tank top towards my head. I only just managed to stick my arms straight out and down to my sides before it passed over my shoulders. I struggled to seize her hands when an idea hit me. She would have to reach over her own head to take my shirt off, while my arms would come free of the cloth before hers would. It would be the perfect set up.

I lamely let her pull my arms up and my shirt towards my hands. I struggled just enough to pretend that I was actually trying to stop her. As soon as my shirt cleared my hands however I seized her right wrist in my right hand. My left hand bent her elbow as I snapped her arm to her side. She struggled to resist but her other hand was too tangled in my shirt. I grabbed my own wrist with my left hand as I dragged her elbow to her side. A couple seconds later she was tapping out from another key lock.

Laughter slipped from my mouth as she pouted my victory. "That was cheap," she admonished me.

"Yeah, but creative. Besides, we're still even, cause your shirt's coming off too."

She frowned a bit, but a few seconds later her shirt joined mine in a corner of the room. Her shirt hadn't hidden much, but now that it was off I could see that the lace of the bra was, or had become, see through. Her nipples stood out tight and small against the fabric of the supporting under garment.

Amber looked at me and must have seen the lust on my face. She slid her hands to the pink cloth and slid them slowly over the mounds of flesh. I was entranced, and she took advantage of it. She launched at me without warning. Before I could react defensively I was on my back with her sliding for full mount.

I managed to slide a leg to the outside. She settled for half mount. I shouldn't say she settled for it, but took advantage of the position. She hooked her hands into the waistband of my shorts. I grabbed her hands before she could get anywhere and pulled myself down along the mats until I was more under her, and out of her advantageous reach. I twisted my hips and my second leg popped free, placing her in full guard.

Immediately I pulled her in with legs and arms, allowing no space between us. She tried struggling free as I wrapped my arms around her. It was a common stalling tactic for me, and I don't think she fully realized her bra was in danger. It was unhooked and sliding towards her shoulders before she felt it coming off. When she did realize she was losing another item she pressed her chest tight against mine, pinching the cloth between us.

Trying to distract me, she shoved her hands into the waist band of my shorts again. Knowing she'd just placed herself into an easy submission I rolled up and once again grabbed her right wrist with my right hand. This time, from over her back. My left arm once again helped me to bend her arm as I rolled back and applied pressure with the hold. She realized her mistake too late and tried to correct it, but I was simply too large for her. My weight alone cinched the reverse key lock tighter, until she was tapping out.

Even as she stood up her bra slipped off her arms. I grinned and she seemed extremely upset now. Not pissed, but mad that she had allowed the situation to let her make such a rookie mistake. Patience is the key to winning a ground match, and she had forgotten that golden rule.

Her shorts were pushed to the ground and I could only admire the beautiful nymph before me. I told her to wait a minute, I needed to regain my breath after such a magnificent sight. She smiled and pirouetted before me.

What I was seeing can only be described one word at a time. Amber's breasts were small. Not tiny, but definitely a smaller B cup. Her body slipped downward to a narrow waist that flared into perfectly curved hips. Over those hips was the string waistband to a pair of tiny bikinis that clung to her pussy lips, covering, but not concealing, the wondrous treasures of her sex. As she turned her panty clad ass hung out at me in two perfect tear drop shapes. Flaring with her hips to form perfect globes.

Too soon for my tastes she ended my vision. "You're turn, boy. I have some catching up to do."

I laughed. "You're down three to one against the guy who's been training you. You're going to need luck now more than skill."

"We'll see how much luck I'm going to really need." Her voice was defiant and for the first time, she squared off for a fair start. I knew I was in for a change of pace. It wasn't a good change for me, either.

Seconds later we were on the ground in a scramble, both vying for an offensive position. That's when I felt her breasts, and their hardened nipples. That's all it took for me to be distracted and her to throw her leg over me in a reverse full mount, her legs straddling me, but her face facing away from mine. The view was actually quite good as I looked over my chest at her tight ass covered only by thin cloth.

She pushed her hips down against my stomach and shoved her fingers into my waistband once again. This time, I pretty much let her as she pushed my shorts down past my ass towards my feet. It wasn't until my cup thumped against the top of my knees that I realized she had more than one pair of clothing.

Refexively, I pinched my knees together to keep the cloths from coming off completely. With a brief mental check of my senses, I could feel my bare hips against her stomach, my briefs tangled with the cup and shorts. I pulled her panties down off her ass with a yank.

I didn't take any time to admire the bared flesh before I pushed up and sideways with my hips. Instantly our postions were reversed with me on top of her. I spread my knees for balance and the three layers of cloth bunched together in a knot that she found impossible to finish pulling off. Her tiny panties, however, slid easily through her knees and off her feet.

She screamed in frustration. I rolled off her in triumph, laughter running from my throat. I couldn't stop laughing as I finished taking my clothes off and threw them in the corner with the rest.

Looking at her, her lip was stuck out in a mock pout. I laughed that much harder. She slapped my bare thigh and I could only gaze in wonder as her breasts jiggled with the movement.

My laughter stopped suddenly and the air between us became electric, charged with lust. My cock, previously flaccid throughout the contest, came raging erect. She watched with open mouth as it sprung to full size within seconds. I came erect so fast I thought it would pop from its place between my legs.

Chapter 6. Instructor Becomes Teacher

Amber gazed in wonder at the stiff rod bobbing between my legs. Slowly, tentively, she reached out her hand to touch it. As soon as her fingers made contact with the sensitive member I gasped. Her hand shot back to her breast protectively. "I'm sorry," she blurted, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

My brow creased questioningly. "Hurt me? I gasped because it felt good. Wait a minute...are you...I mean... Well shoot. Are you still a virgin?"

Her face became instantly red. Red enough I thought she might be on fire. She tipped her head forward so I couldn't see her face and nodded lightly. I couldn't resist the tenderness that flooded into my soul. "Hey...hey..." I said, sliding to her. I wrapped my arms around her in an unreturned hug. "There's nothing to be embarassed about."

She looked up with tear filled eyes. "But, I thought you wouldn't want me if you knew. You would think I was too young for you."

That might have been true, but probably not. I didn't dwell on it. "Nooo. I just assumed that you weren't. Wanting to play that game and everything."

"I didn't know how else to get started. I knew I wanted you, but didn't want my inexperience to show before you had had me. I just wanted it to be right."

I became acutely aware of our nakedness. Normally I'm quite comfortable in the nude, but this situation had me feeling rather awkward. "You should have told me before. We could have taken the time to make it right. It doesn't have to be like this if you don't want it to."

"No, I want you. I've been imagining myself with you for a while now. I lay awake at night...and you know...touch myself...down there. It felt wonderful and I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like with you touching me."

"It'll feel good, but the time should be right. And the man. You should be sure before you do it. Make sure that that's how you want it to be and with whom. Alright?"

She nodded her head slowly. Her gaze dropped as she thought and it soon fell into my crotch. My cock was half mast and falling now that the moment of lust was gone. She didn't raise her head as she asked, "It changes sizes?"

I half chuckled. "Mhhhmm. Depending on whether I'm going to 'score' or not."

"Can...can I touch it?"

My cock was arrested in its downward shrivel by the attention. "Of course. I'll have to warn you that it'll feel good, though."

Her hand was already moving, "Really?" Her hand rubbed against the sensitive head and I groaned. She pulled her hand away again.

"I told you it would feel good."

"But the way you sounded. I thought I'd hurt you."

Again I half chuckled. "No. It really felt good. That's one of the most sensitive parts. Here, let me show you."

I wrapped her small hand in mine. I guided her hand to wrap around my cock and gently pull up and down in long, slow strokes. Her mouth opened in surprise as she felt my member grow and stiffen in her hand. "That's amazing," she breathed.

I removed my hand and let her explore my organ by herself. She moved in front of me to have a better look at it, and to free up her other hand. Amber gripped the shaft with both hands. I couldn't contain a long, slow groan. She looked up into my face, her innocence in full display. Even though my body didn't want me to, my consience forced me to ask, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. But I don't know what to do. I know this makes you feel good, but I want to make it feel as good as possible for you."

I sighed my acceptance and began moving her hands about my organ, telling her how and where certain things felt especially good. It wasn't too long before her hands were sliding up and down my shaft, stroking like an expert. Not a veteran, but an expert all the same. Her face had moved to within inches of my cock. I could feel her breath brush against me as she asked, "Would it...be alright...if I...kiss it?"

My cock throobed its own response as I nodded. She slowly lowered her lips to the Q-tip like head of my cock. Her kiss was light against the sensitive organ. Again my cock throbbed. Her eyes rolled up to me, "Did that feel good?" I moaned an affirmitive. "Can I do it again?" I smiled openly and nodded.

She kissed the head again, pressing on it more firmly this time. "That feels so good, Amber." Her eyes showed her curiosity. I gave her a few a few more instructions. When I was done talking to her, her tongue was added to the fingers caressing my member. She had just pulled her mouth off the head of my cock when I asked, "Do you want to see me orgasm?"

Her eyes were wide with wonder as she looked up at me, "Guys can have orgasms, too?"

"Of course. That's what makes the effort worth it. Here, let me go get a towel. We don't need to be making a mess on the mats."

"I can go get it."

"No, I'll go. You stay here and relax." Before she could protest further I stood and walked to the bathroom. I could feel the weight of her eyes on my back and ass as I walked from the room.

Once out of the room I wasted no time to fetch the towel and come back. I stepped through the door and stopped dead in my tracks. Amber was still sitting where I had left her, but the sight of her was enough to almost knock me from my feet. She was an absolute hard body. She sat with her legs turned to the side so I couldn't see the folds of her pussy, but instead I had a nice view of her tight thighs. Her breasts were hard and firm on her chest with tiny little rose petal nipples topping them.

Even as I stood gazing at her, she gazed back at me. Amber's eyes had started at my face, but swiftly fallen to throat, to chest, to stomach, to groin. After she had had a good long look at my lance pointing at her, I flexed my pelvic muscles and caused my cock to bounce up and down in the air for her.

Her eyes flew open. "Did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You know. Make your...well...oh, just come sit down."

I thought of some lewd jokes to tell her, but decided against them. This was her first time and I didn't want to spoil it for her. I laid the towel down on the floor and positioned myself where I thought the towel would catch most of the mess. As soon as I was set she placed herself between my legs.

She looked thoughtful a minute. "How do I do it?"

"Do what?"

"Make you have an orgasm?"

"Just do what you have been doing. I'll give you instructions along the way if you want, but it should happen naturally." I paused in a pleasured silence as she regripped my shaft. "I have to warn you though, I will shoot sperm."

She never offered a verbal response. Instead, she added her tongue and lips to the workings of her hand. I leaned back with my eyes half closed, enjoying the administrations. Every once in a while I would offer an encouragement.

My eyes fluttered open when she suddenly stopped. I looked down to where she was gazing at the tip of my cock. She looked up at me, "Is that...? Did you just have your orgasm?"

A shake of my head. "No. It's just precum. It's supposed to help as a lubricant during sex."

"Is it pee?"

Another shake. "No, it's an early release of sperm, meant to help with sex."

She didn't resume stroking, but instead sat staring at the sticky fluid. She leaned forward slowly until she was looking at it point blank. Gingerly she stuck her tongue out and licked at the clear fluid. Her eyes rolled back as she tasted the early jizm. "It tastes...I don't know...good."

I smiled. "There will be more of it soon. A lot of it when I have my orgasm."

"Really?" Now she thumped her hands up and down my engorged shaft eagerly. Her lips wrapped around the head of my cock and sucked hungrily, trying to pull my cum from my body.

It didn't take long before I was breathing heavy and my balls were boiling. "It's coming." I warned her.

Her mouth stopped working, but not her hands. "What do I do?"

"Just keep doing that. You'll probably want to lean back though. It's going to be messy."

Amber did as I advised and I had a beautiful view of her pert tits as she thrummed my manhood. They jiggled slightly as she worked me. I groaned loudly and the first load pulsed from my cock. It landed on the towel between us where it was joined by a second load.

The third and fourth were on a mission, though. They rocketed from me, arced through the air, and landed heavily against Amber's tits and stomachs. She gasped in surprise and forgot to keep stroking me. Unattended, my cock offered up a few more spurts onto the towel between us and then stilled.

It stirred against my thigh as I watched Amber. She was still staring down at her tits and stomach where my cum was now running towards her groin. Before one invading runnel of cum could slide into her blond bush, she held up a finger to stop it. She wiped up the entire string of jizm with her finger and gently slid it into her mouth. The sight was enough to almost make me cum again. She cleaned up the second string and looked at me.

I sighed, "That was so erotic."

She blushed. "What?"

"You licking me off your finger."

"I didn't mean it to be erotic. It just tastes good."

"It's alright. You already look sexy, may as well look erotic, too."

She glanced up at the compliment and smiled slightly.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" I asked her.

She bit her lip. "I..think so." She looked at me sheepishly without looking into my eyes. "Once in a while when I'm thinking of you...I get hot and it feels really good. That's an orgasm, isn't it?"

"Yes. Would you like me to igve one? It'll feel even better."

Her head bobbed up and down with an eager nod.

I folded the towel and patted the top of it. "Sit here." She sat on the towel. "Now lay back." She did so.

I slid between her legs with my body. Her muscles tensed. "Relax," I whispered as I placed my mouth over hers. We kissed tongue to tongue for a while until I pulled back. "Just relax and let me do all the work. Enjoy the sensations."

Her earlobe slipped easily into my mouth where I sucked at it gently. Then I planted long, slow kisses down each side of her neck, trailing towards her shoulders. My mouth worked over her shoulders and down to the top of her chest. Gently, I placed sucking kiss after sucking kiss on each breast. Finally I pulled a nipple into my mouth and rolled it around my tongue.

She moaned softly. "That feels so good." I replied by pulling her other nipple into my mouth. She moaned again. Reluctantly I moved on, leaving a long trail of wet kisses down to her navel, and then lower to the top of her unshaven pubic hairs.

I kissed around her mound of hair and to her thighs. Once there I found that she had shaved a bit high, apparently to allow for a bikini. I spent a great deal of time working the inside of her thighs with my hands and mouth. With a slowness that threatened to tease me as well as her I licked along one pussy lip. She squirmed and moaned, pulling my tongue away from her sex. I wrapped my hands around her waist to hold her still and repeated the process, uninterrupted, with the other lip.

I ran my tongue in long loving circles around the hole of her womanhood. Reaching the top and bottom I would pause to run tighter, smaller circles around the sensitive nerves there. She was already breathing heavily and audibly by the time I inserted my tongue between her lips and into the honeyed sweetness of her pussy. As soon as my tongue pierced her feminine treasure, a gout of wetness rushed into my mouth.