Student Seduces Teacher

Story Info
Staying late at school a student seduces the teacher.
3.5k words
4.3
66.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thaiga
Thaiga
57 Followers

Mr James was marking homework in his classroom, sitting in the last of the days sunlight streaming in past the blinds, when there was a knock at the door. He turned and saw the smiling face of one of his students through the glass.

"Come in."

The girl came bounding in, her backpack slung haphazardly over one shoulder. Mr James put down his pen and swivelled his chair to face her. He noticed that her skirt was rolled up too high and her hair wasn't tied up but he decided not to comment as the school day was already over.

"You're here late, Marie. I thought that everyone would have gone home by now. What is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Oh yeah, I was in the ICT room checking my university applications before I go home. I was just wondering Mr James if you could help me go through some of the Spanish in my exercise book? I'm feeling kind of nervous about the exams."

"Okay Marie. First, would you mind cleaning the whiteboard for me? Let me just finish marking this piece of homework and I'll be right with you." he said with a smile.

"Sure." she slung her back onto the floor, grabbed an eraser and started wiping the board, standing on her tiptoes to reach the top.

He glanced at her standing on her tip toes and was struck suddenly as he realised she wasn't wearing any panties, as his eyes trailed along her smooth thighs he could clearly see the curve of her ass and just the smallest hint of her smoothly shaved slit. He tore his eyes away from her, his cock twitching in his pants. As inappropriate as it was there was no way he could say anything to her about wearing panties to school. Mr James found it hard to concentrate on marking the homework, he thought about Marie, she was one of the most beautiful girls of his acquaintance but she didn't always seem to be aware of it, she wasn't friends with the other popular girls in the class, she had always been more of a tomboy and actually paid attention in his classes.

He looked over at her again, she was standing normally now, he couldn't see up her skirt, but he looked at her illuminated by the fading sunlight, brown hair falling down her shoulders in waves, her skin had a warm golden glow to it. He turned back to his books and tried to steer his thoughts away from his student, he had a duty of responsibility and he could not allow himself to indulge in thoughts of her young supple body near his.

Marie put down the eraser and walked over to his desk.

"I finished."

"Okay great, thank you. Now why don't you show me what you need help with."

She opened her backpack and rummaged around, she pulled out an exercise book and flicked it open, placing it on his desk.

"Okay so, I'm having trouble with this bit here and here." she said pointing to the book as she leaned over the desk beside him.

He began explaining the material to her but she was only half paying attention, the truth was she fancied Mr James and being so close to his body, smelling his cologne and being all alone with him was driving her crazy. She looked at him and wondered how old he was, he could be in his late twenties but he could be in his late thirties too, it was hard to tell and it was rude to ask. He looked Spanish, he had dark hair and tanned skin but she wasn't sure if he was. Marie had thought that he had brown eyes but now seeing him so close in the light she realised that they were flecked with green and gold. He looked like he had a nice body, but again it was hard to tell because he was always wearing a suit, but he had strong forearms she could see that now with his rolled up sleeves. Her friends had told her it was silly to fancy a teacher this much, yeah he's hot but nothing is ever gonna happen.

Well she wanted to make something happen.

Marie moved closer to him so they were shoulder to shoulder, she squeezed her breasts together hoping that he'd look at her.

He looked at her chest, but looked away quickly and back at the book, continuing to explain to her.

"Does that make more sense now, Marie?" he asked, keenly aware of her closeness. Her hair was spilling onto the desk and he could smell her cocoa butter skin and vanilla, it was intoxicating.

"Yeah, that makes much more sense." she smiled at him.

"Is there anything else you wanted, Marie?" he asked, hoping to get home and deal with his wicked thoughts and growing erection.

"I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed your classes, you've been a really big help to me Mr James, you're my favourite teacher." she said blushing slightly.

"Oh Marie, thank you. That means a lot to me, I'm glad to know my classes make a difference to someone." he said with a chuckle, slightly embarrassed.

"I was wondering if I could write to you, after I've gone off to uni. You know, to let you know how it's going, maybe if I need some advice or someone to give references for me?"

"Of course, you'd be very welcome." he grabbed a yellow post it note and scribbled on it. " This is my address, you can write to me whenever you want. Don't forget to send a card." he said jokingly.

Marie took the post it note from his hand and with a deep breath wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tight, breathing him in. For a second he was stunned at this display of affection and enjoyed the feeling of her breasts pressed against him, panicking slightly, Mr James pulled her off of him.

"Marie, I don't know if that's appropriate." he said, hoping that no one would have been walking past the classroom this late in the day wondering why a female student would be alone with him and giving him a hug.

She looked down at her feet and burst into tears.

"Oh Marie, don't cry, don't be upset, it's just inappropriate, it's not your fault, there are just rules about how I have to act with students." he said, lifting up her chin and wiping her tears.

"B-but I like you. Don't you like me too?" she whimpered.

"Of course I do. Hey, you want to know a secret?" he said looking into her bright eyes.

"Mmhmm."

"You're my favourite student." he said as he leaned down and smiled.

She's just a girl, just a girl about to go out into the world, who's full of questions and is still unsure of herself. Bugger the rules.

Feeling compelled by a sense of protectiveness he took her into his arms and held her, rubbing circles on her back. She wrapped her arms around him, and pressed herself against him as tears spilled onto his shoulder, she smiled wickedly as she felt his hard strong body against hers. Everything was going according to plan.

He froze. He could feel her rubbing a hand over his cock. She wrapped her hand around it and gently stroked it up and down.

"What are you doing?" he breathed, she still had her other arm wrapped around his waist, he couldn't help but react to her touch, his cock swelling in her hand, but his brain was telling him to stop her.

"Do you like it?" she whispered.

No. No. No. No. No. Bad. Very bad. Stop. Stop, right now.

"Yes." he whispered.

She looked up at him, her lips parted, her cheeks flushed. She looked delicious.

"You're so sexy Mr James. I want you." she said huskily, both hands rubbing his now straining cock.

Her hands scrabbled at his belt, trying to undo it. He grabbed her hands, willing her to stop.

"Marie, I can't." he said sternly.

She searched his eyes, licked her lips, and leaned forwards and kissed him.

He let go of her hands.

She snaked her hands around his neck and deepened the kiss, sliding her tongue into his mouth, pressing her body against his, she could feel the desk digging into her back so she pulled herself up with his shoulders, wrapped her legs around him, sat back on the desk and ground her pussy into him. Mr James wrapped his arms around her petite waist, and thrust his straining cock against her hot little mound.

I'll lose my job for this.

He broke the kiss.

"Marie, I could lose my job. I can't do this."

She leaned back and released him, sitting on the desk now. "I promise I won't tell." She spread her legs, baring her pretty pink pussy, glistening with juices. She slowly started unbuttoning her shirt with one hand, and touched herself with the other.

Mr James stepped back, at this point it was still just a kiss, a kiss and heavy petting, he could still stop this. He had to stop this, but his cock was straining against his trousers, and God did he want her. He wanted to undo his trousers and plunge himself into her right then and there. If she wasn't his student it wouldn't be a problem. He looked at her long socks going all the way up to her knees, her golden thighs, so soft and inviting, her fingers were slowly rubbing her clit, he ran his eyes over her toned stomach and black lace bra, her breasts ready to spill out over the top. She looked so sweet with her flushed cheeks and pink lips, her brown eyes had darkened with desire.

"I want you Mr James." she said still playing with herself. "I want you so badly. I'll do anything for you. I just want to please you. Please let me touch you. I always think of you, you know. Sometimes when I'm at home I touch myself and I think of you, I think of your cock and what it would be like if you filled my pussy. I'll let you put it anywhere you want. Do you want to put it here?" she asked, fingering her pussy. "Do you see how wet you make me?"

He could feel precum oozing from his cock at her words. She stood up and stepped towards him, she looked up into his eyes, she kneeled down in front of him.

"What about my mouth?" she smiled. "Do you want me to suck you?"

Encouraged by his hesitation she worked her hands on his belt, undid his button, unzipped his trousers and pulled down his boxers so his cock sprang free. She licked her lips. Marie gently stroked him with her hand as she looked up at him. He didn't stop her.

His cock was so engorged the head was almost purple, a trail of precum dribbled from the tip, she caught it with her tongue.

He groaned in pleasure.

Enthused by his moan, she swirled her tongue around the head, lapping up the sweet taste of his precum, she ran her hands up and down his cock and cupped his balls with her other hand.

Mr James buried a hand in her hair and watched her suck him into her mouth while she looked up at him, she looked like she enjoyed it so much, it turned him on. No one else he had been with had been this enthusiastic to suck his cock.

"Marie.." he groaned.

He looked around wildly, looked out of the windows and the door, if anyone saw him now it would be over, but there was no one there.

He held onto her head and pumped his cock in and out of her mouth, losing himself to pleasure and fucking her throat, enjoying the sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her wet little mouth.

He pulled out, "Come here." he growled, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her up. Dragging her to the corner of the room out of view of the windows he pushed her against the lockers and kissed her hard, he pulled her shirt off and threw it onto the floor, he undid her bra and squeezed her breast in his hand, he bit her neck, kissed her ears, rubbed his cock against her.

"Uuuhh, Mr James. Fuck, yes."

"Yeah, you like that?" he sneered as he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked, flicking his tongue over it as he held her close.

"Don't stop, ohhh, please don't stop." she moaned as her head rolled back in pleasure.

She wove her hands through his hair as he used his tongue all over her, his hands squeezed her ass, the lockers dug into her back, her pussy was so wet she could feel her juices dripping down one thigh.

"You want my cock inside you?" he looked down at her, he had to ask, he had to make sure.

"Yes, yes, put it in me." she pleaded. She looked at him, his forehead glistening with sweat, his breath hot on her face, she kissed him, he kissed her back, he slid his tongue between her lips, she sucked it.

"Lie down." he said softly. It was too late to stop now, he knew he would regret it tomorrow, but it felt so good, how could something that felt so good be wrong. He took off his shirt and lay it on the floor for her to lie on.

Marie looked at his chest, he had a toned body and lean muscles, she had always suspected he had a nice body. She lay down and spread her legs for him. He pulled his trousers down around his knees and took his cock in his hand, he looked down at her hot little body, her full breasts, her soft tanned skin, he settled himself between her strong thighs and positioned his cock at her slit.

Marie ran her hands over his chest, around his back and cupped his ass trying to pull him into her, she bucked and moaned in anticipation. He kissed her breasts, he licked her nipples, he breathed in the smell of her hair, he rubbed his cock against her pussy and felt her slick warm inviting wetness against his cock.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, Mr James. Put it in me" she whimpered, grinding her pussy into him. "Please put your cock in me, I want you inside me so badly."

She looked at him and kissed him hungrily, mashing her lips against his, she wanted his tongue in her mouth, she wanted his cock to fill her hole, she wanted all of him so badly, and she never wanted it to end.

"Fuck, Marie. You're so wet. So fucking wet, so beautiful. Want you..." he babbled, delerious from the pleasure. His balls ached, he needed release, he didn't think of condoms, he only thought about her tight wet hole and how good it would feel to bury his cock inside her.

Her arms were around him, her skin was so soft against his bare chest, he was lost in the smell of her, her hot little mouth was against his ear, whispering how much she wanted him, how she was so desperate for him, he couldn't hold on anymore, he positioned himself at her entrance and pushed his cock into her as she cried out in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhh, yeahhh."

He was immediately enveloped in searing heat, her pussy was unbelievably tight and he wasn't even all the way in yet. She was squeezing his cock so tightly, he wasn't sure how long he would even last.

She yelped as he pushed his cock in deeper.

"Marie, are you okay? Does it hurt?" he said, pausing.

"Mmm, a little, but it feels good." she whispered as she wrapped her legs around him. "It's bigger than I thought. I feel so full." Marie sighed happily.

"Don't worry baby, I'll take it slow." he said tenderly as he slowly inched his cock into her, stretching out her pussy until he was all the way in.

"Fuck... it's s-so deep."

"Is it too big?"

"No, I can take it, I want you, I want you to fuck me."

He pulled his cock out and thrust it back into her, her juices coated his cock and dripped down onto the floor, he began fucking her, feeling her tight pussy squeezing his cock, she was moaning into his ear, he prayed no one could hear anything, as he buried himself into her over and over again feeling the pleasure rise up in him. Her hands squeezed his ass as she tried to push him deeper into her and she rubbed her clit into him.

"Ohhhh y-yeah, ohh yeah, it feels so good. Your cock feels so good inside me. Fuck my pussy harder, I need you Mr James.."

He let himself go and thrust himself into her, deeper and deeper, hearing the sounds of his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her. She was squeezing him tighter, the carpet was scratching her back, she was tensing up, shocks of pleasure were shooting through her body as his cock slid in and out of her tight little hole. The feeling of his abs rubbing against her clit and the feeling of the head of his cock sliding in and out of her slit were too much for her to take, the pleasure was rising inside her, she felt white hot.

"Oh God, oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, yess.. y-yesss.. YESSSSSSS." her pussy squeezed him and contracted as waves of pleasure rolled throughout her entire body, her back ached as she held onto him, humping him, thrusting her pussy into him trying to enjoy every last second of her orgasm.

He felt her pussy squeezing his cock, he was sure someone would hear them now, but he didn't care anymore, he was too far gone, she felt too good, he kept thrusting into her, fucking her hole as she clung to him for dear life, he could feel his balls tightening as the pleasure was building, building, her hot little slit felt so good around his cock, he knew he was going to empty his balls into her, into his student.

"FUCKKKK. FUCK. UH. I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your pussy." Hot white ropes of cum were squirting into her as he thrust his pulsing cock all the way into her. He flopped down and lay on her, sweat coating his body as his cock continued to squirt the remainder of his seed into her, she wrapped her arms around him smiling as he panted, catching his breath. He closed his eyes trying to enjoy the moment before reality came rushing back. Marie rubbed circles on his back and ran her hands through his hair affectionately.

I'm such a fucking idiot. I didn't even use a condom.

He lifted himself up and his now flaccid cock slid out of her, spilling their mingled juices onto the carpet. He pulled up his trousers and buckled his belt. Marie sat up and ran her hands over him, she planted kisses all over his chest and hugged him close.

She giggled "Look, your cum is leaking out of my pussy, and I don't have any underwear to wear home."

He looked down, he saw a streak of blood down her thigh.

"Marie, did I hurt you?" he asked, alarmed.

"No, it just stung a bit. I liked it. I wanted it."

"Marie, that wasn't your first time was it?" his mind was racing. How many eighteen year olds are virgins nowadays?

What have I done?

"No silly," she giggled. "You're just really big, okay?"

"You'd better clean yourself up." he said, the weight of what happened just hitting him.

How did I let this happen?

"Marie.." he began. He didn't know what to say. What if she told someone? What if someone saw? What if she got pregnant... "You'd better go home before someone sees, okay?" he said, trying to smile.

"Mr James?" she paused. "You still like me don't you?"

He looked at her, looked at the expectation in her face. She's just a girl.

He walked over and planted a kiss on her lips. "Yeah. I like you." She beamed up at him. "You want me to drop you home?"

"That'd be nice."

They both got cleaned up, tried to wipe up the stain on the carpet and went to his car in the car park. It was deserted at school, he was relieved. He drove her home and put on the radio to cover up the silence, his mind was filled with thoughts. Marie smiled all the way home, she had gotten exactly what she wanted.

Mr James parked down the road from her house so no one would see him dropping her off.

"We're here."

"Thanks Mr James." she grabbed her bag, leaned over and planted a quick kiss on his cheek, then ran out and slammed the door behind her.

Thaiga
Thaiga
57 Followers