Student Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara didn't answer me, she didn't have to we had some sort of supercharged sexual connection. Sara simple moved closer to me and swung her leg over my head. I found myself staring at the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of her sex before burying my tongue into her luscious folds. I felt her body jerk as I clamped onto her clitoris. I felt her gently blowing on my pussy as I sucked on her clit; I wanted her to orgasm quickly. She gently swirled her tongue against my outer lips as I moaned onto her. I reached around her thigh and dipped two fingers into her crease, her body stiffened at the new sensation. I felt her respond to my fingers by using her fingers to spread my outer lips and expose my clitoris. I felt her gently surround it with those luscious lips of hers and gently suck. I exploded in the best orgasm I've ever had in my entire life. I never stopped sucking on her clit as I moaned through my orgasm, as mine began to subside I felt her stiffen up and break contact with my pussy. She lifted her head and pushed her dripping pussy harder against my face as she yelled out in ecstasy.

"Oh my gwaaaaaad," she yelled, "oh suck that pussy, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

As her orgasm waned, she rolled off of me. We lay side by side for several minutes panting from the pleasure we had each given and received. I was torn, I wanted to please this sexual goddess and be pleased by her again; but the power of my orgasm had truly drained me. I reached for Sara's hand, found it and held it in mine for several minutes before she broke our silence.

"Are you okay with this," Sara asked.

"Baby," I panted, "I'm more than okay with this, are you okay with this?"

"Mrs., I mean Jan," Sara started her answer as she moved around on the bed, "I've had feeling for other girls before; I've even fooled around once or twice with them. But the feelings I feel for you, I can't explain them. When I first met you I felt something for you, I didn't know what it was but it was something. As we worked together that feeling grew; I found you to be a warm, caring, and sexually exciting woman. I couldn't help nor stop the attraction, and when you told me about your husband I wanted to take you up right then and there into my arms and hold you until your sadness went away."

"So this was a pity fuck," I joked as I took her into my arms.

"NO!" she exclaimed, "it was nothing like that!"

"Shh," I spoke as I caressed her hair, "I was only teasing. I was immediately attracted to you. That first day I met you, I damn near had an orgasm in the bathroom."

I felt bad about lying to her but I was still a little ashamed of what I had done.

"This is nice," Sara said.

"What is," I asked.

"Laying naked with you," she replied.

"Let's get under the covers," I suggest, "we can talk more if you want."

I was enjoying the sensation of her naked body lying next to mine. Feeling her breath, with her breasts rising and falling against me. As I spooned her body, she took my hand in hers and held it tight.

"Jan," Sara asked quietly, "this isn't a one night stand type of thing is it?"

"Baby," I sleepily answered, "you can share my bed for as long as you want and need to."

As I began to drift off I felt Sara already breathing deeply signaling that she was already asleep. I smiled to myself and scooted a little closer to her. When her ass was pushed up against my thighs I was happy. Our legs were intertwined as well as our hands, I finally felt there was nothing left to do but drift off to sleep.

12