Student Union

Story Info
Ginger has her way with the kitchen remodelers.
1.7k words
3.95
32.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger had decided she'd finally had enough of her crappy kitchen. It was time for change, so she hired a local contractor to create a kitchen of her dreams. Well, maybe not her dreams, but one that she found appealing. After coming up with a design, the workers showed up to do the kitchen project.

Sean and Geoff were earning money for college by doing carpentry work for their uncle Ted during the summers. On an early Tuesday, much earlier that Ginger had planed, they showed up in their shorts and tank tops ready to start the demolition. They had caught her a bit by surprise, ringing the door bell while she was still in the shower.

Ginger slipped on her robe and show them were the work was to be done. She was in a hurry, so she hadn't put on anything underneath. She hadn't expected to greet two buff college guys at her front door.

Ginger showed the boys to the kitchen and began removing the last remnants that she didn't want involved in the demolition. She didn't realize until later, but as she leaned down to pick up a throw rug from the floor, she had given the boys a full frontal view down the front of her robe.

Though she didn't do it on purpose, Ginger enjoyed the wide-eyed gape on the boys' faces. She knew she still looked good. The boys were very fit and seemed to have a good deal of confidence. That was something that she could use and play into her own hands later!

Ginger was going to have the house to herself for the entire week, save for the boys being there during the day. So she started out the week wearing wearing hot shorts, low tops, and her 'fuck-me' heels. Each time she passed the boys by, she enjoyed the open mouth, tongue flapping gaze. She also noticed that Geoff's hands were large; she wondered if this correlated

The next day, as they were wrapping up the demolition, she asked the boys if they had plans for the night. They both immediately said 'No!' Ginger told them they were welcome to stay on and have dinner with her. The boys were both eager to stay and it was not long before the three of them were in the hot tub. The boys didn't have their suits, but Ginger assured them that would not be a problem when she came out naked and slid between them in the tub.

Ginger used her feet to pull in each boy to her. Playing footsie seemed to send the message to each of the boys and they began kissing her. She would turn to Geoff and lock her lips onto him, her tongue probing inside of his mouth. Sean would stroke her skin and kiss her shoulders; then in turn, she would turn to Sean and explore his mouth while Geoff stroked her skin.

Ginger reached down between the boys legs and seized their hard members, slowly stroking one in each hand. Sean was certainly of adequate size, but she had been correct about Geoff's, his penis was of unusually large size. She laid her head back, enjoying having her hands filled while the warm water engulfed her. Geoff's was doing some exploring of his own, using his finger to caress her pussy. Sean examined her breasts, using his lips to form and 'O' and sucking on her nipples. Geoff's finger, plus the bubbles coming up from between her legs caused her breathing to deepen, forcing her chest to rise and fall with each breath.

She was surprised by their patience, but now she was ready for more. She told Sean to sit on the side of the tub where she would turn to face him.

Sean moved up to the side of the tub, his erection pointing skyward, as she slowly worked her tongue up and down his shaft. His hips rose and fell with her tongue as she cupped his groin in her hand, squeezing and releasing in rhythm with her tongue. She then slipped her lips over the end of his shaft and began working his cock into her throat.

Geoff was sitting behind her, watching her ass bob up and down beneath the water. He could clearly see the outline of her slit, back lit by the light in the hot tub. This was all of the encouragement that Geoff needed as he slid around behind and mounted her, pressing the head of his cock into her slit. She pressed back on him as he slid easily inside her steamy vagina.

Geoff moved slowly at first, holding her hip in one hand and cupping both of her breasts with the other. His large hand covered her entire chest with both nipples between fingers. His large thick cock stretched her lips tightly as he plunged deeper and deeper inside of her. The pressure wave between his abs and her ass rode up her back. She raised her ass higher out of the water so that his balls began slapping against her velvet lips, striking them with a damp thud on each stroke.

Sean's body quivered and his balls tightened in Ginger's hand. She felt his cock spasm inside of her mouth and his hot cum hit the back of her throat. She closed her lips around his shaft, her own body quivering. The wave began in her lower abdomen and rose up through her body, first tightening and releasing, taking a hold of her body and then leaving her panting; just at the time that Geoff cried out and released his load inside of her pussy.

She turned and dropped down onto the seat of the tub. She licked Sean's cum from her lips, relishing his youthful flavor. The boys, being boys, had not had enough. As Ginger sat on the seat trying to catch her breath, the boys reached down under her shoulders and lifted her from the water. With water and steam streaming off of her skin, she flew through the air until they set her onto the picnic table.

Lying on the table beneath the stars, she looked up at Sean as he moved to the foot of the table and took Ginger's foot into his hand. He began working his tongue along the instep, over the ankle and up her leg. As he moved farther up, he put his legs over his shoulders, lifting her hips slightly toward him and sliding his hands beneath her buns to take up the void. His tongue danced around her lips and slid into her still creamy hole. He wiggled his nose between her lips, stoking her sensitive underside. She arched her back towards him, pressing her mound against his face, slipping and grinding herself against him. His lips pressed against her inner lips and his nose slipped over her pearl, sending shivers up her stomach to her breasts. Her body's rising and falling was driving his tongue deeper into her and coating his face with her own juices, and Geoff for that matter. He didn't seem to mind as he eagerly devoured her.

Geoff stood over here, watching his friend work over Gingers puss and stroking his now soft cock. It began to stiffen as he stood next to Ginger. She turned her head towards him and reached out, guiding him to her by his scrotum. Ginger opened her mouth and took his pulsating rod to the head, working him toward her throat. He jaw had to stretch open wide and she had to work slowly to take it all into her mouth.

Sean took his cock into his hand, grasping it just behind the head, and played it at the opening to Ginger's gash. He guided the head in and his shaft slid easily into her wet hole. The harder he pressed, the more her ass lifted off of the table and the deeper he went into her. As he began to ride Ginger, each stroke caused his balls to slap once again in her ass. Each slap was like a wet kiss to her tender rose.

She grabbed Geoff's ass to steady herself, finding it difficult to stay on Geoff's cock with Sean pounding her pussy from behind. Her finger tips penetrating his cleft, she heard him let out a moan as she brushed his star. With both hands she grabbed Geoff's ass, pulling his cock deeper in her throat and sinking fingers from both hands between his cheeks. Ginger pulled her face back a bit, allowing Geoff to hump against her fingers. His cock was sliding between her lips, its head over her tongue, while her fingers penetrated his star deeper and deeper.

Ginger felt her muscles tightening into a ball, building once again towards an explosion. Her moans were stifled by Geoff's cock, which filled her mouth, as a wild orgasm overtook her body, her juices flowing from her nether regions, covering Sean's organ. At nearly the same instance, Geoff pulled his cock from her mouth and shot his load of hot cum over her chest and breasts. He reached his hands down to rub his sticky seed over her skin.

Sean's grunts were echoing off the back of the house. It was his turn and he pulled his cock from her hot hole and spewed white, juicy cum up her stomach to her chest, spilling the last few drops on her pulsating lips. His hands passed up her stomach and he rubbed the pearly droplets over her skin, mixing his seed with his friend's.

Ginger felt used and abused, as she had just been fucked hard by two strong young men, yet sated as she sat in the warm water beneath the stars. She laughed inside and thought this is going to be a great week as she watched the two men wrestling one another naked in the yard. Sean certainly had the advantage in size and strength, but Geoff was superior in finesse. She watched as each tried different moves on the other, each trying to get behind the other for the take down. Fire flies scattered in the yard, avoiding the playful battle, that Sean now seemed to be winning, as he was now behind Geoff, holding him in a bear hug. It was then that she spied it. 'My god,' she exclaimed as she realized that Sean's manhood was once again erected and ready for the kill!