Student's Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised herself and straddled him. Mike could see her pussy was still dripping with juices which would soon engulf his cock. She placed her hands on his shoulders with her legs either side of his, ready to be filled with his young, virgin meat. Mike looked up at her, all too aware of what she would do next.

"Is this the sort of punishment that you expected Mike? To end up fucking your hot teacher?"

He gulped, not wanting to wait for the pleasure that lay before him.

"No miss..."

A curved smile formed on her lips, and before she took his virginity, she lowered herself so that her pussy hovered just millimetres away from the tip of his cock. He touched it with her outer lips, teasing him with a circular motion, making his cock twitch at Mike's begging to be inside her.

"Oh god, miss please! I can't hold on much longer!"

She watched her slave's expression as her pussy swallowed his entire length. A slow, inconsistent moan escaped Mike's lips as he felt her inner walls contract around the circumference of his shaft. She rested her weight on his lap, allowing him to feel her warmth consume his entire cock. She raised herself slowly, releasing it- leaving a string of his pre cum bonding them together. She went back down, this time faster, bouncing slightly on his lap as she reached his balls. Mike felt himself close to cumming each time she rolled back his foreskin. She picked up the pace, forming a rhythmic pattern as their bodies came together. He looked into her eyes, the physiological bond growing stronger as they copulated. Miss Bowen could see the need in his eyes: The need to be close to her and express his love. But he was the submissive here. His needs were only with permission, and so, as if she could just read his mind, she moved in towards his face, locking their lips together whilst they both continued in connecting their bodies.

To Mike, her lips were like succulent pieces of fruit, the softness and smoothness pressing against his. Their kiss carried on, and he built up the confidence to explore, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She responded well, sliding her tongue across his before returning the act, tasting the inner walls of his mouth before retracting it and breaking this particular bond. A she bounced up and down, she brought his head to her breasts, and Mike responded by clasping his mouth over her nipple. Below, Mike felt himself building up to ejaculation, and almost cried out to warn her, but she was their first, lifting her pelvis and sending another wave of her nectar down onto his cock, balls and legs.

She collapsed, resting her head on his shoulder, their breathing in the same pattern as when they fucked.

"Oh-Mike, that was- so good..."

"Th-thank you miss..."

"I think it's time I let you cum now Mike. What do you say?"

He responded with more gratitude, and Miss Bowen slowly started to untie his hands.

His arms were set free as she pulled him off the chair and sent him to his knees once more. He looked up, seeing his teacher bend over the desk, her perfect ass coming into view.

"You want this ass don't you Mike? Show me how much you love it."

He didn't need telling twice. He clasped his hands over her cheeks and used his tongue to cover them in his saliva. She moaned from above and Mike couldn't hold on for too long as she spread her cheeks, revealing his desires.

"What do you think Mike? Is Miss Bowen's ass good enough for you?"

"It's...beautiful...miss," he replied as he continued to gaze at her behind.

"You like it yeh? Why don't you go ahead and taste it for me?"

As she spoke, she slid one of her index fingers into her anus, retracted it and brought her hand slowly towards his head.

She pulled his head towards her, and her small, dark anus seemed to wink at him as he plunged his tongue over her rectum. The taste still seemed needed to him, and he didn't hesitate to stick his index finger into her forbidden hole. Her cries came from above, but it still didn't prevent him from sticking it in all the way, before retracting it and putting it into his mouth, sucking on it like she had sucked in his cock.

"Does that taste good Mike? You like your teacher's pretty ass hole?"

"Fuck yes, I love it miss," he said in between each lick he gave her.

"You know Mike, Miss Bowen's feeling a little bit naughty today. Would you like it if she said you could stick that hard cock of yours into her ass?"

He immediately looked upwards at the sound of her words. If she had just said what he thought she'd said, then this day would not get any better for him.

"Oh my God, miss please... can I?" He plunged his tongue into her pussy, hoping that pleasing her would reward him.

"Ahhh...yess! Fuuucckk!" Her legs trembled slightly at his movements, but he didn't stop pleasuring her until he had her permission.

"You're such a dirty pervert Mike. Come and fuck my ass then."

The sound of her words sent a shiver of excitement down his spine. He nibbled on her clit once more, making her almost scream with pleasure.

"I can't hold on any longer Mike, fuck my ass now!"

He didn't wait. Mike stood up and directed his cock between her legs. He inserted it into her still-wet pussy a few times to lube up, before pointing it at her ass hole. The tip touched, and Miss Bowen spread her cheeks, giving him the perfect view.

His cock slipped in with relative ease, but despite it being covered in her juices, he could tell it wouldn't be the same.

Her ass gripped tightly around his entire length. It was a much more intense felling for both of them, as Mike could tell not only tell by his even greater urge to cum, but by Miss Bowen's moans as he penetrated her bum.

"Ah, yes Mike! Go on, don't fucking stop until I cum!"

Her orders to make her cum again almost send him over the edge, so he slowed his pace, not wanting to unload himself until she said so. His hands cupped her bum cheeks, and he could fell small ripples every time his cock filled up her anus.

"Use your hands Mike, make me squirt and then I'll let you cum"

His left hand slid over her ass and found its way to the wetness below. He started with just two fingers, rubbing them against her labia. She soon begged for more, so Mike slipped in his fingers into her hole, her juices covering his entire hand.

He worked his fingers around, making her moan even more. Above her anus continued to swallow his cock, and Mike knew he would not be able to go on for much longer. He picked up the pace of his hand, desperate to make her cum before he did.

"Come on Mike, I'm so close..."

He thrust his cock even deeper into her, making his foreskin feel as though it would tear away as the walls of her ass gripped around it, holding it back as the rest of his length penetrated her. He felt a small jet of liquid escape her pussy, and with just a few more thrusts, her legs began to pulse as her orgasm instigated.

"Here, take this..."

She extended her arm behind her and handed Mike a glass. He looked at it for a second before realising what it was for. He felt his own juices begin to churn, and so he used his index to flick her clitoris once, sending her over the edge.

"Now!"

He placed the glass below her vagina just as she began to squirt. Her nectar quickly filled it, and when Mike moved his hand to see her ejaculate, he couldn't hold back any more.

His cock erupted inside her, and with each pulse his cum filled her bowels. For a brief second, they were in joint orgasm, her juices squirting onto the floor whilst his own made its way deeper into her body.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yeeeess!"

She screamed as she squirted one final jet of fluid onto the floor. Mike looked down to see where her cum had soaked into the carpet, leaving a large dark patch around his feet.

He retracted his hips, and his cock left her ass with a small pop. Her anus was contracting as she breathed in much needed air, recovering from suck a violent orgasm.

After a minute, she sat back up, holding the glass that she had squirted in to.

"Drink up my pet, you need your energy after all that"

Miss Bowen tilted back Mikes head, bringing the glass to his lips. The sweet juice washed over his tongue and down his throat, still warm from being inside her.

Mike stood up at his teachers command, and she pulled him in to embrace him, their lips locking tightly as she received a taste of her own juices. With his head wrapped in her arms, she pushed him down to make him suck on her boobs, wanting a post-orgasm massage as her flesh filled Mike's mouth, and his tongue flicked across her nipple.

"Oh Mike, I expect you'll be having a few more detentions with me soon." She said, grinning. He looked up at her, speaking before returning to her boobs.

"I would...like that...miss."

He continued sucking at her breast for another minute, before he pulled away and Miss Bowen went to pick up her clothes.

"Oh- and remember Michael..."

He looked up at her as he began buttoning up his shirt.

"If anyone finds out about this, it's big trouble for both of us."

"I won't say anything."

They quickly finished dressing themselves, and then Miss Bowen walked over to the door, placing her hand upon the key. Mike walked up beside her.

"See you tomorrow." She winked and quickly kissed him before turning the key and opening the door. As Mike walked out down the corridor, he was already thinking about how he could get into trouble again.

12