Students of Degrassi

Story Info
Another side of Degrassi Community School.
401 words
2.57
38.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another day at Degrassi Community school. Craig and Ashley had just made up from another argument and were glued to each others side. Manny and Spinner could be spotted sitting on the steps outside locking lips. Emma was seen making eyes towards Jay. But Liberty and J.T. were no where in sight. Just as the final bell was about to ring, Paige fast walked out of the girls bathroom and almost ran into Libtery, who was holding hands with J.T. "Liberty, where have you been, Emma was asking about you and J.T.." "Oh, we were just working on a ... project" was all she said and then she walked away.

"Come on Spinner, lets go over to my house, my parents are out of town until sunday, so you could stay the whole weekend."
"ooh, okay Manny."
Spinner and Manny walked the few blocks to her house and as soon as they got inside, manny threw spinner up against a wall and started taking off his clothes. Manny could feel spinner's buldge in his pants and she suggested that they move up to her room. When they got up there, spinner pulled off manny's pants and saw seh wasnt wearing any underwear. he just grinned at this. he had her lay on the bed and he spread her legs and started licking his way up to her clit. he tounged all around her clit and outer lips, but wouldnt touch her clit. Manny was panting and had sweat beads all along her forhead. She shoved spinners head into her crotch and he ate her out like no other. in about 5 minutes, he had her comming so hard and she was moaning so loud she was sure the neighbors could hear.
"ahh Spinner baby, you have to get in me, i need you in me" she panted. Spinner took off his boxers and his 9" cock sprung up. Manny got off the bed and spinner layed down on it and manny planted herself ontop of his dick. spinner groaned with delight as her tight pussy clamped to his hard member. she started gyrating her hips and bouncing up and down as spinner lightly pinched and pulled on her nipples. pretty soon they were cumming together and manny collapsed ontop of spinner and they fell asleep.


I know it sucks, but it's my first story. i'll submit more later.