Students Rule Ch. 05

Story Info
Vice-Principal becomes a show & tell project.
5.7k words
4.55
99.9k
17

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,272 Followers

Students Rule I

Chapter 5- Sex Ed, Student Style

It was another beautiful California day, just 2 or 3 weeks before the end of the school year. It had been 5 days since Ross Moran had assisted Suzie Connors in exacting her revenge on Ms. Virginia Lee, school Vice-Principal. Since that night, Ms. Lee had had no contact from either Ross or Suzie. On the few occasions when she'd seen them in the hallways, only Suzie had smiled at her. Ross had acted like she didn't even exist. Nevertheless, she knew it was only a matter of time before one or both of them would call on her again.

That call came at the start of the lunch period when Connie, one of the office assistants, poked her head into Ms. Lee's office.

"Miss Connors is here to see you."

Virginia lifted her head and raised her eyebrows slightly. "Miss Connors?" she questioned out loud. "Send her in," she said in her deep, southern accent.

A moment later Suzie rounded the corner and entered the office, closing the door behind her. She moved confidently behind Ms. Lee's chair and rested her hands on the Vice-Principal's shoulders.

"Bet you didn't expect to see me in here, did you, Virginia?" she said as she lightly squeezed her shoulders.

"No, ma'am," Ms. Lee responded automatically, slipping easily into the submissive roll she had only recently adopted.

Suzie allowed her hands to trail lightly over Ms. Lee's shoulders, stopping just above her breasts before sliding them back up. "I couldn't help myself," she said whimsically. "I really wanted to see you again."

And then she spun the Vice-Principal's chair around so it was facing away from the desk and eased herself down until she was perched sideways on Ms. Lee's lap. She reached out, brushed away some stray strands of hair and wrapped her arms around Virginia's neck.

"This is nice," she teased. "Don't you think?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Yes ma'am, no ma'am," Suzie mocked. "So formal!" And then she leaned in and kissed Ms. Lee on the top of her head. "You don't need to be formal with me, Virginia -- at least not when it's just us girls.

"And speaking of us girls," she continued, "the other night was really awesome, wasn't it?"

"Yes, ma'am," Virginia answered automatically before catching herself. "I mean yes, it was."

Suzie smiled at the older woman. "We'll do it again sometime." It wasn't a question -- it wasn't even a request. It was a simple statement of fact and Ms. Lee knew it. The truth of the matter was -- because of certain pictures that Ross was in possession of -- the Vice-Principal was under not only his control, but also the control of anyone else he so indicated. And Suzie had been so indicated.

And then Suzie leapt to her feet. "Well, I just wanted to say hi," she beamed as she turned and headed for the door. She opened the door, started out, and then stopped cold.

"I almost forgot," she said, feigning absent-mindedness. "I'm supposed to give you this." She pulled a piece of paper from her pocket and tossed it onto Ms. Lee's deck.

"See ya," she said before Virginia had time to unfold the paper. An instant later, she was gone.

Nervously, Ms. Lee unfolded the piece of paper. It was a short, cryptic note. But its meaning was unmistakable.

'Room 229, 6:00 P.M.,' was all it said.

* * *

It was 5:57 P.M. when Ms. Lee left her office and began the two-minute walk through the deserted school. The classroom was located on the 2nd floor in the back of the building, very much off the beaten path. For that small detail, the Vice-Principal was most grateful. After all, she may not have known exactly what was in store for her, but she did have a pretty good idea what would happen if the wrong people were to walk in uninvited.

When she reached the room, the door was closed. She looked quickly up and down the hallway before knocking lightly on the door. A moment later, Ross opened the door.

"Turn around," he ordered immediately.

Still in the hallway, she did as instructed. The next thing she knew, darkness fell as he pulled a blindfold across her eyes and tied it tightly behind her head.

He then took her shoulders, turned her around and guided her into the classroom. Once they were 3 or 4 steps into the room, he released her and stepped aside.

It was your typical classroom, pretty much like any other. Its individual desks and chairs were lined up in 5 neat rows, with a large teacher's desk occupying the front of the room. Off to the side of the front desk was a 3 by 6-foot table, empty save for a large beach towel spread out on top of it. And in a strategic location off to one side of the room, a video camera rested atop a tripod. But with her blindfold securely in place, Ms. Lee could see none of that.

Nor could she see the 5 people in the room besides Ross - 4 boys and Suzie Connors. The 4 boys -- Tommy, Pete, Randy and Brian, all of whom had previously been on the wrong end of Ms. Lee's paddle -- were perched atop desks at the front of the room, while Ross was leaning against the wall. Suzie stood beside the teacher's desk.

A deathly hush filled the room as all eyes turned to Ms. Lee.

For her part, the Vice-Principal stood quietly -- blindfolded and alone -- right where Ross had left her. To say she was scared would be an understatement, yet she made no move to escape her fate. Nervously, her mind reviewed the situation. She was in a classroom, obviously the star of whatever show was about to begin. It was a given that there were others in the room besides her and Ross. At least Suzie, she figured, but how many more? And just what were they going to do? For a brief moment she thought about ripping off the blindfold and racing for the door. But she quickly dismissed the notion. After all, as terrified as she was, there was absolutely no place on earth she'd rather be.

After a moment, Ross broke the silence. "Thanks for coming, Ginny," he said as he took a seat atop one of the desks. "Suzie will be in charge this afternoon. You are to obey her as you would me. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," Virginia answered immediately.

She heard the sound of someone moving, and then she heard Suzie's voice. "Virginia, come over here, please."

Ms. Lee hesitated before answering. "Yes, ma'am," she answered finally, and she began making her way slowly towards the voice. After several uncertain steps with her hands extended in front of her, she felt Suzie's arm. She took one step closer and stopped, waiting for further instructions.

At this point the boys were in a state of shock. Sure, Ross had told them that the Vice-Principal would come. He'd even told them that she'd be putty in his hands. But he hadn't told them the details of the hold he had over her, so naturally they'd been a bit skeptical. Yet there she stood, blindfolded and submissive -- and doing everything Ross and Suzie ordered.

Now the boys were beginning to look at Ms. Lee in a different light. Instead of seeing the Vice-Principal, they saw an attractive, blindfolded woman dressed in a conservative black dress and smoky black nylons. Suddenly, the boys were beginning to believe, and they couldn't wait for the rest of the show to unfold.

Without further fanfare, Suzie began. "Guys, this is a woman," she said, waving her hand towards Ms. Lee.

Suzie's eyes switched rapidly between the Vice-Principal and the guys as she struggled to control her own nerves. Before last Friday, she would never have considered what she was about to do. But that night something had changed. She was already a bit on the loose side -- generally preferring guys but not at all averse to girls. But before that eventful Friday night, sex with her had been a private thing -- a one on one relationship with her partner, not part of some elaborate stage production. That Friday night, as she exacted her revenge on the Vice-Principal, her life was changed in ways she could never undo. With Ross's help, she had taken her prey from embarrassment to humiliation to degradation to mind-blowing orgasm. It was without doubt the most erotic thing that had ever happened to her, and she could not possibly pass up the opportunity for a repeat performance.

"At the request of your girlfriends," she continued, "I'm going to show you how she works."

Ms. Lee heard a soft chuckle in one direction, and a shuffling noise in another. Two different noises from two different people, she thought. The noises did not come from Suzie, and she was pretty sure that they hadn't come from Ross. That meant there were at least 4 people in the room, counting Ross and Suzie. But how many more?

"I'm going to show you her erogenous zones, what turns her off and -- more importantly -- what turns her on. But first, if there's no objection from Ms. Lee, we'll need to remove some of her clothing."

Suzie paused momentarily, waiting for the objection she knew wasn't coming. After allowing a brief moment to pass, she stepped behind Ms. Lee, slid the zipper down the back of her dress and pushed it off her shoulders.

The Vice-Principal held her position as the dress slid down her body, very much aware that all eyes -- however many there really were -- were now on her now scantily clad form.

In point of fact, she was right. The boys were sitting on the edge of their desks, unable to take their eyes off Virginia Lee's body. They drank in the black, lacy bra that was very flattering to a pair of tits that seemed to struggle to escape their confines. They stared at the black thong that was barely large enough to cover her privates. And they marveled at the long legs, made even longer by the high-heeled shoes and smoky thigh-high nylons.

Ms. Lee heard Suzie moving around her. Then she sensed her kneeling down in front of her. Finally, she felt her hands touching her right ankle. "Lift your foot," she ordered. She complied immediately, reaching out to Suzie's head for support as her dress was slid away. The process was repeated with the left foot.

"Would somebody fold this," she heard Suzie ask. "We wouldn't want to get her dress all wrinkly, would we?" The Vice-Principal heard enough chuckles to know that there were more than just 4 people in the room, although not many more. And then she heard someone stand up, move towards her, pause, and move away again.

After a moment Suzie's hands were once again reaching for her right foot. "Lift you foot." She complied, once again holding Suzie's head for balance, and the shoe was slid from her foot. A moment later she was standing in her stocking feet.

And then she felt two hands sliding up her legs, sending out tingling sensations as they went. When the hands reached the top of the nylons they stopped, hooked the thumbs under the top edge, and began carefully sliding them down her legs. After the process was repeated on the second leg, she again raised her legs, one at a time, and the hosiery was slid from her feet.

She heard a rustling as Suzie rose to her feet and stepped to the side.

"Okay," she heard Suzie begin. "When you're trying to make time with your honey, there are several areas you should be aware of. Now I'll warn you in advance, not all areas are equal, and not all women will respond similarly to your attentions. The main point is to take your time and pay attention to the signals your girl is giving off.

"Let's start from the shoulders up," Suzie continued. "A woman's lips, ears, neck and even shoulders can be hot spots. Try rubbing her earlobes gently between your fingers. And don't forget to kiss. I'll tell you this - most guys don't kiss enough. We girls love to kiss, so make sure you don't short change us. And change your intensity a little. Kiss us hard, then soft. And kiss us all over, not just on the lips.

"I'll give you another hint. If you're looking for an invitation to come inside at the end of a date, don't just give her your standard goodnight kiss, let your lips wander to her ears and her neck. And remember, it's all right to be a little playful, but forget about the hickies, okay?"

Suzie paused for a moment, surveying the group. "Now, are any of you man enough to step up here and give it a try?" she asked.

For a moment, there was only silence. "I will," a voice finally called out. Ms. Lee instantly recognized the voice -- Tommy Morrison -- a veteran of three encounters with the Vice-Principal's paddle. Maybe not the toughest guy in school, but a young man who definitely knew how to take care of himself.

There was the unmistakable sound of a table moving and someone crossing the floor. A moment later he grabbed her shoulders, pulled her against his body, and pressed his lips to hers. She was surprised by his aggressiveness, expecting him to be a little reluctant -- at least initially. But young Mr. Morrison was anything but reluctant as he kissed her hard and held her firmly against his body.

"No, no, no," Suzie broke in, pulling the young man away from Ms. Lee. After a moment, she continued. "It's true that some women like it rough. In fact, it's even true that Ms. Lee likes it rough. But I'm showing you what most women want, not just what sex starved women like our Vice-Principal want." There was general laughter at this comment. "Understand?

"Okay, let's try it again. This time, try holding the back of her neck softly while you kiss her and go from there."

This time it was different. This time he took her with a tender touch, running his fingers gently over her neck as he pecked lightly on her lips. And then his lips left hers, breaking away to visit her cheeks and nibble gently on her ear lobes. And as his hands slid over her shoulders to her arms, his lips moved to the back of her neck, and she could feel her legs beginning to wobble as she let herself melt into his arms.

And when his lips finally returned to hers, she threw herself at him, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth as she went after him hungrily.

But they weren't allowed to continue as Suzie stepped forward and pulled them apart. It was a dazed and horny woman that stood alone in the middle of the room, only vaguely aware that Suzie had moved behind her to unhook her bra, and that even now it was sliding down her arms to the floor.

It wasn't, in fact, until she felt Suzie snuggle up and reach around her body to grab hold of her breasts, that she realized that the only thing separating her from total nudity in front of her students was the tiniest of thongs.

But as she felt Suzie running her fingertips gently over her breasts, she knew that she really didn't care.

"These are breasts," Suzie said as she continued to fondle Ms. Lee's tits. "And as you can see, they are very beautiful breasts. As I'm sure you know, they're also a hot area for most women. The mistake guys most often make here is that they go after them too soon, or too rough. Take it easy on her nipples until they're hard. And make sure to play with the entire breast, especially the underside. You'd be surprised how sensitive that is."

Suzie released the breasts, licked her fingertips, and returned, this time taking the nipples between her fingers and twirling them softly. And everyone in the room heard the moan that escaped the Vice-Principal's lips as she eased herself back against Suzie. "Many women want you to play a little rougher here, but start out tenderly and take your hints from her." She was silent for a moment as she twirled Ms. Lee's nipples and pulled them lightly.

"Now who wants to try this?" she finally asked.

Immediately, the sound of several voices echoed throughout the room, and Ms. Lee was able to come up with two more names -- Pete Dalton and Randy Crenshaw. She'd waxed Pete's rear end twice before, Randy's once. She'd heard one other voice besides theirs, but was unable to place it.

"Sit down, Tommy, and give someone else a try," Suzie said. "Pete, how 'bout you?"

A mixture of responses filled the room before Ms. Lee felt the young man's presence in front of her. A moment later his young hands were tentatively touching the sides of her breasts.

At first his nervousness was obvious, but his movements gradually became more confident, bolder, as she let off tiny moans of encouragement. His fingers circled her tits slowly in ever decreasing circles, creeping ever nearer to her areolas and nipples. And when he finally reached them, he took the nipples between his fingertips and pulled gently, eliciting yet another soft moan from Ms. Lee.

"I'd judge by her moaning that she might like it a bit rougher," Suzie said. "Why don't you see how far she'll go, Pete. And before you finish, make sure you kiss them a bit -- maybe even nibble on them."

That was all the encouragement Pete needed as he immediately abandoned the nipples, took a breast firmly in each hand and squeezed.

"Yes!" Ms. Lee groaned, reaching out to grab his head and pull it towards her orbs. Pete knew what she wanted, and was only too willing to oblige, taking her left nipple in his mouth and biting down on it while he continued to squeeze and fondle her. He switched to the other nipple, making sure his attentions were equally divided, while she ran her fingers through his hair and held him close.

Ms. Lee was so engrossed in Pete's ministrations that she never felt Suzie pulling the thongs over her hips and sliding them to the floor. But she did feel a new set of male hands grab hold of her derriere. And suddenly her pleasure was coming from two directions and her head was beginning to spin.

The attack on her sanity continued for several more minutes, not stopping until the boy behind her slid his fingers between her thighs and against her pussy lips. For one brief moment, she thought she'd get her relief, but Suzie interrupted immediately, pulling the bodies apart.

The totally naked Vice-Principal stood there, gasping for breath. She felt Suzie take her arm and lead her across the room, before turning her around.

"Sit down," she whispered softly. Ms. Lee reached behind her, felt the table with the beach towel on top of it, and eased her bottom onto it. She felt Suzie easing her down until she lay prone on the tabletop with her legs dangling over the edge.

For a moment there was only the sound of Suzie scurrying about. And then something soft and silky -- her nylon -- slid around one wrist and was tied in a knot. The process was repeated for the other wrist. Next, she felt a soft pressure pulling on her arms as they were spread wide above her head and tied to the table legs. Finally, she felt Suzie's hands on her thighs, spreading her legs wide so she was on full display.

"Why don't you guys come over here so you can get a good look," she heard Suzie say as she lay there, helpless and horny.

After everyone had repositioned themselves around Ms. Lee's table, Suzie continued. "Next, we're going to cover the lower body." Suzie took hold of Ginny's right foot, lifted it with one hand until the leg was fully extended and began massaging the foot gently with the other hand.

"Most women like it when you caress and massage their feet. Some even like it when you nibble on their toes. But be careful not to overdo the tickling." She worked Ms. Lee's foot for a moment before sliding the hand under her calf and up to her knee.

"When she's lying on her stomach, you can nibble on the back of her knee. But again, be sure to be gentle." And then she moved to the outside of Ms. Lee's leg and, with one hand still supporting her foot, slid the other hand up until it was dancing lightly across the inside of her thigh.

"And as you can imagine, her inner thigh is a very erotic spot." And they could all see the Vice-Principal squirming on the tabletop as Suzie gently played with her inner thigh.

After a moment, she looked towards the guys. "I'd let you try this, but I'm sure you'd rather get to the good stuff." Then she turned to Ross. "Ross, would you mind standing behind her head and holding her legs so we can all get a really good look at her?"

linkznut
linkznut
1,272 Followers
12