Students Rule Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once satisfied with the amount of juices on his finger -- not to mention the state of arousal his charge was in -- he withdrew it and moved to her nether hole, slipping the finger in slowly, twisting it just enough to send shivers shooting throughout the young girls body, then withdrawing it and slipping it in again.

"Enough," Virginia declared all too soon. "Take her. Now!"

With a smile stretching from one ear to the other, Mr. Thomas withdrew his finger and returned his cock to the gates of her asshole. Then he began to push.

The finger in her ass was one thing, but for Suzie the cock was quite another. Her body went instantly rigid when the intruding phallic first broached her forbidden hole and began working itself in with an all-too-insignificant amount of lubrication.

It was slow going at first, each inch gained bringing with it a new wave of pain, but a wave that was somehow a tiny bit less painful than the last. Further, each new advance came with a bit less resistance, until finally she felt him press up against her, his entire length buried inside her ass.

For a moment silence ruled the room, nobody speaking, nobody moving. And then . . .

She felt him sliding ever-so-slowly out, then pausing and easing his way back in. He repeated the in-and-out motion, then repeated it again, and again. Soon the thrusts grew a bit longer, a bit quicker, until finally he was moving in and out of her freely. And somewhere along the way it seems the pain had given way to pleasure and the young student was once again moaning helplessly into the Vice Principal's pussy.

The threesome continued their mad pleasure. Mr. Thomas clutched Suzie's hips as he pounded his meat into her ass. Ms. Lee was once again pulling and pinching Suzie's nipples while she rocked her pussy over the trapped girl's face. And Suzie lay there while they used her, wondering how things that should hurt so bad could feel so good.

The first one to cum was Suzie, followed closely by the other two. How they managed to maintain their balance as the waves of ecstasy washed over them is a mystery. But when everything finally subsided, Mr. Thomas slid his cock gingerly from Suzie's ass.

"I think you should leave now," the Vice-Principal said to the Principal.

"Can I help you up?" Mr. Thomas offered as he rose to his feet.

But Ms. Lee only smiled and shook her head. "I'm not quite through with her, yet."

Ms. Lee remained perched atop Suzie's face, the captive's legs still held firmly under her arms, while Mr. Thomas dressed without another word. With one final look at the two women -- and a tender pat on Suzie's ass -- he turned and left, pulling the front door shut behind him.

After a moment, the Vice-Principal lifted her pussy just slightly above the young student's face without giving her enough freedom to escape.

"Remember what you said earlier?" Virginia asked.

"About what?"

"About how slaves who turn on their master's must be punished?"

"I remember." Suzie replied somewhat meekly, wondering if the tables had permanently turned.

"Were you serious?" Ms. Lee followed up.

Suzie hesitated. "Yes," she answered at last, knowing that -- for the moment at least -- she was in absolutely no position to follow up on any threats.

"So," Ms. Lee continued. "When I let you up, you're going to punish me. Is that right?"

"Yes," Suzie replied.

The Vice-Principal smiled as she lowered her pussy back to Suzie's face and began rocking it gently over her mouth.

"Promise?"

12