Students Stay After to Question

Story Info
Students discover prof teaches more than English.
3.2k words
4.34
83.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a recently divorced English teacher at the local community college had its good days and its bad. The bad were of course when students didn't get what I was trying to teach them, no matter what I tried, and the good days were better then I could ever hope for.

The school that I taught at was a small Midwestern college, the class size stayed at around 18 to 20 students. That size class allowed me to give additional attention to any student that took the time to ask for it. I wouldn't go out of my way to help if they didn't ask for it, they had to take the first step.

I was around 50 at the time and I especially loved it when it was homecoming week, all the school spirit and the happiness of the students really made my job enjoyable. What made the kids happier that week was a combination of school spirit, the time away from class for pep rallies and the knowledge of winter break right around the corner.

My favorites class at the time was a writing class I taught. The best part about the class wasn't the material I covered it was the students. The athletic students mainly took this class due to the fact that it wasn't a hard class and it met the eligibility requirements for sports.

During homecoming week the basketball players would wear their uniform jerseys and the cheerleaders would wear their cheerleading outfits. This was definitely one of the perks. To see those beautiful ladies wearing only their short skirts and tight sweater tops really got my blood flowing. On more then one occasion the girls would walk into the classroom from outside and their nipples would be hard from the cold and clearly visible through their tight sweater tops. I was especially blesses to have one class that had 12 ladies in it that were all involved in cheerleading, so you can imagine my delight of the combination of cold weather and homecoming week.

My course dealt with the most basic writing, business letters, proposals, and writing a resume. Most of the girls quickly picked up on the basic concepts and didn't have any problems, but there were a couple that seemed to not quite grasp the concepts.

It was Wednesday of homecoming week and my basic class was my last one of the day. I had just finished the day's lesson and was wrapping up class for the day. The bell rang and all the students had left except for two girls. They approached at my desk and asked several questions concerning the day's assignment. I shifted uneasily in my chair from the aroma of perfume that they were wearing and the outfits they had on. The girls sensed my uneasiness and quickly finished their questions and turned to leave the room. I stood up and asked them to stay and I would try to help them with their problems. The girls whispered between themselves, turned to close the door, and Tammy pointed at my crotch and said that I seemed to have a problem. I hadn't noticed but my cock was at half-mast from them standing so close before and it showed clearly through the slacks I was wearing. I blushed slightly at their discovery of my state of arousal and moved my hands down to cover my now growing erection. Tammy once again spoke and said to her friend Kate that maybe they should help me out first then I would be more focused to help them. Kate just laughed and nodded her approval.

Both girls approached me and Tammy took the lead when she moved close to me and kissed me, lightly at first then harder as I accepted the situation. Tammy and I were sharing a wet kiss, when Kate moved forward and placed her hands on my crotch and began rubbing my cock through my pants.

To say I was in heaven would be an understatement, but things only got better as Kate dropped to her knees and began to undo my pants. Tammy had now taken my hands and placed them on her sweater and I began to thumb her hard nipples through the material while continuing to kiss her deeply. Kate worked the snap and zipper with ease and soon my pants were around my ankles.

Tammy broke off our kiss and stepped back and pulled her sweater over her head showing me her sexy bra and wonderful tits. I continued to hold her big tits and found the connector between her heavy breasts and unhooked it, allowing her tits to fall free. They were big tits, D cup at least and had long hard nipples that were deep red with desire. Kate was doing her best to drive me wild by gnawing at my cock through the material of my jockey shorts and it was working. I took my hands and held her pretty face so I could look her in the eyes and nodded at her. Kate took my shorts and pulled them down quickly, allowing my cock to spring free and brush against her face. I never thought of myself as hung but from the moaning Kate was doing I guess she was impressed. Tammy was kissing me deeply as Kate moaned and broke off our kiss to have a look for herself.

"My, my look at what he had hidden all this time." Kate said smiling.

"I don't think you can handle that yourself Kate, think I better help you with that meat." Tammy replied falling to her knees at my cock.

With both girls licking at my rock hard cock I realized that they were indeed impressed with my size and as turned on as I was.

"Why don't you both get more comfortable?" I said stepping toward the door, locking it.

Tammy pulled Kate's sweater over her head to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits weren't as big as Tammy's but were perkier, standing out proud. I stepped out of my pants and shorts and motioned at their skirts. Kate shimmied out of hers to reveal a pretty, high cut panty spotting a wet spot in her crotch. Tammy blushed and slid her skirt down to revealing a skimpy thong and a sexy garter belt holding her hose up. Her thong was also wet from her state of arousal.

"Now I know why you never want to be on top of the pyramid." Kate said laughing.

"Well I just want to be ready, you never know when you will find a guy that I need to fuck!" Tammy laughed.

"Are you serious?" I asked, "That's all you wear under your skirt, just a thong and garters?"

"Well most times I don't wear the thong, but it is cold outside." Tammy said laughing and winking at me.

Kate just shook her head and walked toward Tammy. Tammy gave her a weird look as Kate moved in closer and kissed her, lightly at first then probing with her tongue. Tammy melted into Kate's arms and kissed her back with total abandon. I was in awe watching as the two beautiful ladies exchanged a sexy kiss while their tits pressed into each other.

Tammy broke the kiss after a couple minutes and said, breathlessly, "I knew you were a bisexual bitch, I thought I caught you catching glimpses in the shower."

"I hope you don't mind, I always thought you were looking too and figured what the hell, might as well try." Kate replied

I cleared my throat and said, "Pardon me ladies aren't you forgetting someone?"

They both laughed and looked at me, I was holding my cock and stroking it slowly, spreading precum all over the tip.

"Don't worry Baby, we haven't forgotten about you, just let us finish warming up." Kate said teasingly.

Kate turned back to Tammy and resumed her kiss, her hands roaming all over Tammy's supple tits and tight ass. Tammy responded and began to grab at Kate's ass, moaning. Kate broke the kiss, leaned down and began to slowly slide Tammy's thong down. Tammy placed her hands on Kate's shoulders, spread her legs a little and moaned while the thong slid down her long lean legs. Tammy stepped out of the thong and Kate held it to her nose, breathing in the aroma of her close friend. Tammy and I both moaned at the sight of Kate smelling the thong.

Kate laughed and said, "Almost ready Mr. Smith, just a couple more minutes."

Kate then stood up and placed her hands on Tammy's shoulders and motioned for her to do the same. Tammy wasn't as deliberate or sensual and almost ripped the panties off Kate, tossing them to me to sniff and enjoy the aroma of her wetness.

"Damn girls, please I am about to cum right now and that's not what I had in mind!" I said trying to hide my displeasure from the wait.

"Anything good is worth waiting for Mr. Smith, and trust me this will be great!" Tammy said laughing.

The girls exchanged one more kiss then moved toward me, smiling. I was the one smiling from ear to ear; here I was in a locked room with two obviously horny college co-eds willing to share themselves with me.

Tammy took the first action and fell to her knees swallowing my cock in one motion. She immediately began to deep throat me and my knees began weaken from her expert oral movements.

Kate stood beside me and I leaned over and began to suck and bite at her nipples. The moans coming from Kate drove me wild as I continued to bite harder on her nipples. Tammy heard the moans and sucked harder at my cock, I could feel her chin bouncing against my nut sack as she continued to deep throat me. Kate grabbed me by the ears and forced her tits deeper into my mouth. It didn't take much encouragement as I was already trying to get as much of her tits into my mouth as I could. I took my hand and moved it toward Kate's wet slit. I was pleasantly surprised to find Tammy's hand already there and fought with her hand to finger Kate's wet pussy.

"O god you're both driving me crazy!!" Kate moaned louder and louder.

Tammy and I continued our assault on Kate's wet slit and both were taking turns fingering her, making sure that one finger or the other was always inside the sex crazed co-ed. Finally Kate's body began to tremble and Tammy and I knew she was fast approaching a huge climax. We continued to finger her and both had a finger deep in her slit when she coated our hands with her cream. Kate moaned loudly and began to scream as then climax hit her. Tammy continued to finger her and I found her clit ands rubbed it roughly. Kate's climax finally subsided and she slumped forward totally relaxed.

"God you two are the best, I haven't cum that hard in a month." Kate said laughing and sighing.

Tammy got up from her knees but not before giving my cock one more tongue bath. I shuddered and pulled her from my cock, standing her up.

"No way Tammy, I want to fuck you, not cum in your mouth, we will save that for another time. Right now I want to fuck you, get over and lay back on my desk!" I said, grunting my desire.

"Yes sir," Tammy said mockingly, "I hope you are as good as I think you are, I really need a good fucking to cum."

"Don't worry girl," Kate said grabbing my cock, "I am pretty sure he knows how to use this meat."

Kate led Tammy to my desk and brushed everything off, sending the papers and books to the floor. Tammy sat on the desk making a squishing sound when her wet pussy came into contact with the wood and leaving a trail as she slid back. I moved between her waiting legs and spread them wider; her eyes were filled with desire as I brought my cock to her wet slit. I slowly moved my cock up and down her wet slit and spread her cum all over her pussy mound, coating my cock at the same time. Kate had begun to play with Tammy's nipples and pulled at them making them turn a deeper shade of red.

"Tell me what you want Baby?" I asked mockingly, knowing full well what she desired.

"I want you to fuck me hard you bastard! Fuck me till I beg you to stop then fuck me longer!" she yelled back at me, disgustedly.

That was all I needed to hear as I sunk my cock deeply into her with one stroke, burying my boner into her caused her eyes to open wide and a loud moan to escape her throat. Kate moved her mouth to cover Tammy's and kissed her deeply as I picked up speed and continued my assault on Tammy's wet pussy. Kate was kissing Tammy and pulling at her nipples as I slammed my cock into her over and over. I took Tammy's legs and placed them over my shoulders to gain a different angle and she moaned louder. My cock was pounding her wet pussy and Kate was kissing her deeply. I laughed to myself, watching Tammy's ample tits bounce in relation to my hard thrusts. I continued my onslaught on her pussy and Tammy began to scream into Kate's mouth, saying she was about to cum. I slowed my thrusts and began to pull almost completely out of her pussy before slamming back in. this drove Tammy over the edge and her body became rigid and I knew she was cumming. Her pussy began to flex and contract around my cock and I slowed to avoid cumming too quickly.

I felt Tammy's body relax and knew her climax was subsiding, so I began to thrust into her again with total abandon, shaking the desk to the point that I worried it would fall apart. Kate had stopped her assault on Tammy's tits and was watching her tits sway back and forth from my thrusts. Tammy arched her back again and her pussy clamped down on my cock again signaling another hard orgasm. I fought off my own climax I still wanted to sink deep into Kate and give her my meat. Tammy finally relaxed again and lay there breathlessly.

"Damn Mr. Smith, you are quite the cocks man. You defiantly know how to use that meat. We should have asked for his help a long time ago Kate."

Kate just smiled and replied, "Yea I guess he did a good job on you but can he handle me?"

I stood proud, held my cock and said, "Whenever you are ready Kate, I would love to plow your tight pussy!!"

Kate smiled and got on the desk on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder and said, "Do me doggy style Mr. Smith, that is if you can handle it."

I moved quickly behind her and ran my cock along her slit getting her good and wet. I then grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto my cock. I fucked her slow at first trying not to cum too soon, her pussy was so tight compared to Tammy's. I varied my strokes and soon had Kate moaning and pleading with every thrust. Tammy was standing by the desk enjoying watching Kate get fucked roughly.

"There is room enough up here for two Tammy, if you've recovered enough to get licked senseless." Kate hissed between thrusts.

Tammy didn't have to think about it long and was soon lying on her back with Kate positioned above her, her mouth just inches from her bare and wet pussy. I slowed my thrusts and let the girls get settled, Kate was licking at Tammy like she was starved and I began to fuck her harder. Tammy began to moan and rock, as Kate's tongue would dip deeper into her wet hole with every thrust from me. My climax was at the breaking point and I pulled out to stop from cumming yet.

Kate looked over her shoulder and made a crude remark about my fucking.

"Get on your back, Bitch, that way Tammy can sit on your rude face and I don't have to hear from you till I decide to." I sneered.

Kate laughed and rolled over onto her back. I instructed Tammy to sit on her face to shut her up and thrust my cock into her. Tammy was in heaven as she now controlled how much Kate licked at her. She would sit down hard, forcing Kate to lick her deeply then rise up on her knees forcing Kate to reach for her pussy. I continued to fuck Kate harder with every stroke and Tammy and I shared kisses while I pumped my cock in and out of Kate.

Tammy broke our kiss and began to play with Kate's pussy while I was fucking her. Tammy zeroed in on her clit and rubbed it with her thumb between my thrusts. Kate began to moan louder and her pussy became even tighter. I threw her legs over my shoulders and raised her hips off the desk, fucking her harder. Kate's body became rigid and I knew she was having a huge orgasm. Her pussy convulsed around my cock and her cum seeped out around my meat. Tammy also began to thrash and I knew that Kate had licked her to another shattering orgasm. I released my grip on Kate's legs and forced them open and slowed my assault on her pussy. Tammy leaned over and licked her friend clean, savoring the taste, then sitting upright to share the taste with me.

I pulled my cock out of Kate's spent pussy and both of the girls shared a kiss then leaned in and licked at my head, licking all of Kate's juice from it. I began to stroke my cock and felt to load rising. I pointed my cock at Kate's face and shot the first couple spurts at her mouth then turned toward Tammy and finished shooting my jism on her face and tits.

I stepped back and slumped into my chair, my wilting cock laying against my leg and watched as Tammy and Kate licked each other clean, smiling at me when they were done.

"Ok Mr. Smith I have to give it to you, you did rock with your cock. Not bad for only the third guy I have ever fucked." Kate said laughingly.

Tammy and I looked at each other with disbelief and I finally asked, "You have only fucked two other guys besides me?"

"That's right, I am more lesbian then bi, I love to suck cocks but I haven't had much experience with getting fucked." She laughed. "But anytime you want to fuck me silly, just call me, my pussy is yours lover."

"Same goes for me Mr. Smith," Tammy added, "Forget these college guys, you have the meat and know how to use it, anytime you want some 'help', you call Tammy, stud."

"Thanks girls, believe me from now on I will be more then ready to offer help to any of my female students." I smiled.

"You better believe it, I am sure once Tammy and I start talking you will have lots of girls that need special attention." Kate joked.

To be continued, comments welcome...