Studio 96

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she walked shamefully through the school halls or in the mall while boys stared at her and whispered and laughed. They gave her the nickname 'Scarface' and later began motioning to their crotches and saying 'Say hello to my little friend'.

The boys still stared at her, but now it was because they liked what they saw. They didn't realize who she was, but she remembered them. The change made her feel good every day. Anytime she was feeling down, she just looked in the mirror.

She only had Jeanne to thank. That had been an adjustment too. Jean had trained her and told her what to expect, but she was so nervous that first time with Mr. Reynolds. She had come into the room to see him lying there, Mrs. Henderson washing his hair as Stacy passed her on the way out.

She was able to go on autopilot and unzip his fly, drip the lubrication on it and stroke his thing, pretending it was the fake one that Jean had trained her with. Mrs. Henderson gave her silent encouragement.

Mr. Reynolds began to make noises. Then Kayla thought pee was dribbling out of him. She was transfixed as his ball sack started to convulse. Suddenly his penis pulsated and milky white stuff shot out of it up into the air. Jeanne had told her this would happen but it still caught her off guard. She almost yelped. Mrs. Henderson steadied her and guided her as she cleaned up Mr. Reynolds.

Kayla learned quickly. Adrianne was helpful and gave her a few tips. As Kayla began to learn the power she had, she actually began to enjoy herself and look forward to the sessions. She made a game out of trying to excite the men but not let them erupt, and that seemed to make their orgasms that much better. The men would tip Mrs. Henderson better, and she in turn would share more with Kayla.

It took about six months to earn enough for her operation. Mrs. Henderson had health insurance that helped pay for part of it along with a doctor who provided services to people like her at a discount, making it up by charging more for putting plastic faces on vain old ladies. Her last duty before she went in was to train her replacement, Toni, who had a large horsy nose.

When Kayla returned from her operation, she was taken out of that rotation forever. Jean said that she was starting a brand new life. She asked her to stay on as assistant for a few months. Kayla was so grateful to Jean that she would have done it for free.

---------------------------

Adrianne Henderson massaged Ryan's scalp as she watched Toni mount Ryan.

Toni was Jean's latest project. Toni didn't have nearly as many problems as Kate, or Kayla as she was now known, had had when she came to the studio. Toni just had a huge nose that marred her appearance, while Kayla had been disfigured in a house fire.

Toni held the fake pussy close to her own vagina and guided Ryan's cock into it. It was amazing how realistic they made these things. Toni proceeded to ride Ryan as they had practiced, simulating fucking him. The fake blowjob toy was discarded on the floor.

Adrianne had to give Jean credit. She found these girls who needed an operation and provided them a way to earn the money for the operation while helping Studio 96's profit margin. They just had to have some kind of disfigurement and be eighteen or older.

Kate earned enough money in six months and had her plastic surgery. When she returned, Jean had christened her Kayla to help her start her new life, hiring her on as a beautician's assistant. In a few months, Toni would become Tanya.

Adrianne had watched as Kate had given several blindfolded customers hand jobs. Kate became quite skilled at it before her operation.

Technically it was prostitution. But Jean had both the Mayor and the Chief of Police as loyal customers, and she gave them both a huge break on the cost of the 'specials'.

Adrianne wasn't complaining. The extra money she was earning both from Jean and the great tips allowed her to sock away twice as much as she had been earning before with a little left over to treat herself. Adrianne also knew that the business was doing better which was job security for her. Jean was helping out these unfortunate girls and making some frustrated men happy.

---------------------------

Kayla felt the pager go off in her pocket. She took the broom with her and went around the back to Jeanne's offices. It wouldn't be good for Mr. Reynolds to come out of the back room and see her sweeping the floor when he thought she had just fucked him

She got there in time to look through the camouflaged slit window and watch Mr. Reynolds finish getting dressed. She watched him leave the room for his haircut, and then sat down to read Entertainment Weekly while she waited for the five minutes before it was appropriate for her to return to the floor.

---------------------------

Ryan was totally relaxed. He lay back in the chair and let Adrianne cut his hair. She had had another glass of wine waiting for him when he sat down. He was already feeling blissful. He replayed the previous half hour in his brain as she snipped away, seeing Kayla bouncing on his cock while Mrs. Henderson watched, probably wishing it was her. For all he knew it was her and Kayla was the one washing his hair, enviously watching Mrs. Henderson. That would be what he would be imagining if Anne decided she was in the mood tonight.

Adrianne turned him towards the mirror as she finished up. Ryan was distracted from admiring his haircut by the sight of Kayla and her broom, discreetly glancing at him. Ryan made a mental note to give both Adrianne and Kayla twenty dollars each. He was already looking forward to his next appointment and thinking perhaps he needed to have his haircut a little more often.

12