Study Break

Story Info
A ruby adventure; divorcee goes to college.
1k words
4.17
36.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is story that happen years ago I'd like to share with my horny readers, I hope you enjoy it.

*

After my divorce, I decide to go to college and to live near the campus but I didn't want to be alone. So I put an ad in for a roommate that's were I meet Donna. Donna worked on campus, and liked the ideal of living in walking distance of work. She was a little older than I was. She was heavier than me, bigger in the tits and hips. She was a wild lady, loving life and enjoying herself with anyone she could. She loved sex and wanted it all the time. It took a little to get me out of me shell. Donna got me believe in myself, that I was a desirable woman, that sex was for my pleasure, too.

Please, understand that before my last two years of my marriage, it was bad but during the last two year of my marriage, my ex-husband was verbally abusive and sex was pump-pump cum, thanks for holding still along enough for me to get mine. The only sexual fun I had was cock-sucking. I discovered that I was a born cock-sucker a long before I got married, the feel of a hard but silkie soft cock in my mouth is a huge turn-on, a man musky manly scent, and that sweet and salty cum that fills my mouth. The power of know that I could make a guy cum at anytime with my mouth, excite me. I loved it from the first time believe it or not.

This adventure happen a few month after Donna and I had been roommates. Donna had gotten me to feeling better about myself pretty quick and I was even dating a little. This adventure also happened a few days before my first sexual encounter with Donna. That was incredible week.

I was doing homework with a classmate at my apartment. His name was Jeff, he was his first year in college like me but he was fresh out of high school and my ten year reunion had just past.

After a couple of long hours of study, I put my book down and stretched, throwing my arms up and making my breasts press put against the fabric on my thin sweater. It helped that I had not worn a bra that day. I remember watching Jeff's Adam's apple bounce up and down as he stared at my pointed nipples and swallowed again and again. That this young man was turn-on by me was so exciting. the fact that Jeff probable didn't have that nerve to ask a girl out or to make a move if he did go on a date. Didn't matter to me want matter was his was male, young and had a hard-on about to rip through his pants because of me.

I giggled, Jeff was a cutie, sweet and shy. I know he never make a move on me. So I made a move on him. I told Jeff that he could have a better look at my breasts if he wanted. I thought for a second that he might pass out. He said he shouldn't as he stuck his nose into a book. I knew then he wouldn't touch me so I again decided to help by taking off my sweater and throwing it at him.

That get his attention "they're bigger than I thought." he stammered just staring at me as I sat top-less. My hands cupped my soft breasts and I lifted a nipple to my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. Jeff mouth fell open as he watched my fingers gently tease my hardening nipples, and the look of raw lust on his face sent a jolt of electricity straight to my moistening pussy. I reached out, unzipped his fly and fished his stiff dick out of his pants as though I had done it a thousand times. I discovered that as much as a guys enjoys my hot mouth on their manhood they also enjoy me trapping their throbbing members between my soft breasts. I like the look on a guys face as I put his stiff throbbing cock fresh between my soft pillows and tilt my head so I can suck the crown on their every upstroke. And I had a feeling that Jeff would love every second of it.

I help him kneel on the sofa cushion beside me. I circled the crown of his twitching shaft with my tongue, and was rewarded with a groan of lust as he told me how terrific it felt. I can honestly say that I was surprised he didn't shoot his load then and there. I unbuckled his pants and pushed them to the floor.

That's when I tilted his straining pole downward and brushed the crown of his cock against my nipples. Jeff seemed quite willing to let me control everything. So I rubbed his cock against my breasts, my face, and my lips. Then positioned his cock so it rested in the valley between my breasts. Then I pushed my breasts together, making a tight warm tunnel for my horny young man.

Jeff caught on quickly, and began to thrust his cock up and down the crack between my breasts. Pre-cum leaked steadily from the head of his cock, lubricating our makeshift cunt as his strokes became faster and smoother. I watched him fuck my breasts for a while, and his excitement increased, so did my own. I wished I had decided to wear a skirt that night so I could have slipped my fingers into my wetness. I began to squeeze my legs together, was so that my clit also got a stimulating massage. As I did so, I tilted my chin and flicked my tongue across the crown of Jeff's thrusting cock.

I wanted him to shooting off in my mouth. I told him want I want and, three or four strokes later, he groaned and pushed the crown of his spurting cock into my mouth. He was just in time to spatter the back of my throat with his sweet cream. We didn't get dress for the next few hours we'd study, taking a several breaks for me to suck his cock and slide that hard cock between my soft pillows. It was a little embarrassing but exciting when my roommate Donna came in and found me top-less and Jeff bottom-less. But more on that later.