Study Break

Story Info
Sometimes you have to set those books aside for a bit.
1.3k words
3.98
63.6k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,390 Followers

I was lying on my bed wearing only a pair of lounge pants when I heard a tap at the door and Radhi pushed it open. Seeing me lying there, she asked if I'd been sleeping and I told her that I'd just been taking a study break and giving my eyes a rest. She came in and closed the door all the way behind her, turning the deadbolt, and said that she'd been down in the study lounge with Mamta but needed a study break herself, which was why she'd stopped by. As she went right for the drawer where she knew I kept my condoms, I asked her why she hadn't brought Mamta along with her. Without missing a beat, she told me that maybe she would next time as she tore a condom of the strip.

I'd noticed early on that Radhi always seemed to wear short skirts which I guessed in part was because she played tennis. They were of great convenience, though, when it came to a quick fuck. Since I hadn't moved, she came to the side of the bed and reached down to massage the growing bulge in the front of my lounge pants as I slid my hand up her thigh and under her skirt. By the time I reached her panties and discovered them to be pretty wet, she had her hand inside my lounge pants and was stroking my rigid tool. Almost simultaneously, I reached up under her skirt with both hands to slide her panties down and she started working my lounge pants down until my cock sprung free. I only took her panties down as far as her knees before I had a hand back on her pussy, feeling the wetness accumulating between her lips. Meanwhile, she was rolling the condom over my tool.

She pushed her panties the rest of the way down and stepped out of them, moving away from my probing fingers to also take my lounge pants completely off. She straddled me on the bed and reached under her skirt to guide my throbbing tool into her slippery depths. As she started to slowly ride me, my hands went from sliding up and down her muscular thighs up to pull her shirt over her head. She was wearing a sports bra, which was really restraining her large, full breasts, so I pulled that over her head, too. I fondled her round globes, her hard, dark nipples brushing against my palms.

We'd been fucking each other long enough that it wasn't unusual for Radhi to stop by, ride me without even undressing, and be gone in half-an-hour. If we were both really busy, this was beneficial for both of us, but there were also times when she came by or I went to her dorm room and we spent several hours indulging our carnal desires. This visit was somewhere in between and, since she had stopped by, I let her control the action. She didn't seem to be in a rush, so I didn't think she'd mind if I helped her out of some of her clothes; I tried not to pass up any opportunity to see her naked. She was on our college tennis team and her body definitely showed that she was physically active. The short skirt she was wearing on this occasion was made of some stretchy material, so I could probably have pulled it up over her head, but instead I just rolled it up around her waist so that I could see her trim bush as she rode me.

Her big tits bounced as my hands settled on her thighs again and I watched her pussy engulfing my cock over and over. She'd been hot and wet when she first slid down onto my shaft and had only become more so as she'd ridden me. She started out just riding me slowly, rising and falling on the full length of my shaft but gradually increased her pace as her pussy got hotter and wetter and she started breathing harder. My hands slid up to her hips for a while, pulling her down on me as I pushed up into her, then moved around to run over her muscular ass. As she got closer to cumming, it was better to let her run with it and just lie there enjoying the feel of her pussy on my cock, the feel of her ass in my hands and the sight of her big titties bouncing before my eyes. My own orgasm was just beginning to build but I wasn't worried because Radhi always took care of me in one way or another.

When she finally slammed down onto my cock and seemed to go into slow motion as she let out a long moan, I knew she had reached her goal. She took a few minutes to fully experience her orgasm, then opened her eyes and smiled down at me before leaning down and slipping her tongue into my mouth. Instead of beginning to ride me again then, she moved backward until my cock slipped out of her, and positioned herself on her knees between my legs. She removed the condom and tossed it toward the trash can, then lowered her mouth over my stiff shaft while pumping it in one hand. I moaned in appreciation of her hot mouth engulfing me and slowly sliding up and down. I watched as her head bobbed up and down over my cock, her beautiful brown eyes turning up to look at me occasionally and her dark hair brushing against my thighs.

Her mouth felt so good as she sucked my cock and I definitely appreciated the fact that I had a beautiful, nearly naked woman, her ass up in the air, running her lips up and down my shaft. I wondered what our classmates would think if they could see us or what her tennis team would think, for that matter. I'd met some of the other team members and I surely wouldn't mind if they were standing around watching us, especially if they were all naked. I wondered if they all showered together after practice, all of their tight bodies dripping wet and lathered up. I would have loved to see that with all of the variety on her team; they all had tight, athletic bodies but there was at least one other Indian girl, a couple of Asian girls, a couple of blondes, a couple of brunettes and I was racking my brain to recall if there was a redhead or an African-American. The image of all of them naked in the shower, cleaning themselves up, had my cock beginning to swell.

The other Indian girl on Radhi's team led me to think of Mamta again and wonder how her mouth might feel sliding up and down my cock and how hot she probably looked naked. I hoped that Radhi was serious about bringing her next time because the thought of it had me right up on the verge as Radhi continued to expertly suck my cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of Radhi's hot mouth while visualizing Mamta stripping down and kneeling between my legs with Radhi while they took turns sucking me off. Mamta had large tits like Radhi, so I thought about them swaying or bouncing as I fucked her or wrapped around my cock as I titfucked her. It was all too much for me and I soon exploded into Radhi's hot mouth. She swallowed my load completely before letting my softening cock fall from her mouth. She crawled up next to me and we lay quietly for a few minutes, our naked flesh pressed together.

I know I was still thinking about Mamta but I didn't realize she was, too, until she said, "How hot would it be if I did bring Mamta with me next time?" I don't think my smile has ever been any bigger.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,390 Followers