Study Break

Story Info
Young coed takes a study break in the library.
1.5k words
4.02
24.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many hours can anyone spend studying in the library? Yes, it's quieter than the dorm room, but there's also too much of a good thing. I was tired of studying and needed a break. College students with backpacks slung over one shoulder came and went by my table. My bleary eyes were aware of the movement but unfocused. In a daze I felt a frisson of awareness penetrate my foggy mind. What was it? My gaze sharpened and surreptitiously I glanced around the room, past the shelves to table after table until -- eyelock. Caramel-brown eyes locked with mine. My eyes skittered away, registered a nicely built male physique and took a second involuntary look back. Our eyes locked again. Five o'clock shadow bristled a chiseled jaw, full lips that pulled back into a crooked smile. A tawny brown eyebrow rose upward in invitation. "Interested?"

I glanced away. I don't usually get come-ons in the library. I was intrigued and flustered. He was cute. What to do? I scribbled my phone number on a scrap of paper, folded it and meandered my way to the right of his table back toward the musty stacks. When I glanced over at his table he was gone. Now what? Might as well visit the water fountain then drop off the note by his table for Mr. Golden Eyes to find.

One long sip of water later, I turned to head back and nearly ran into him. I started and flushed. He smiled that crooked smile that had my stomach doing a slow flip, and said, "hi," in a mellow baritone. Yum. I smiled back, completely blushing, and said, "Hi there, Golden Eyes." So much for brilliant conversation.

His name was Mark and he wanted to know if I liked Kahlil Gibran, a Lebanese writer and artist. "No, I don't know him." "Oh, you'll love him, let me introduce you to one of my favorite authors." And with that he took my hand and led me into the stacks, back into the fiction section. The number of students in this section was noticeably fewer.

I was intrigued and happy to follow behind him sneaking glances at his tight, well rounded buns. He had the lanky build of a runner. Tall and lean, with great biceps. He looked like an athlete, but he said he was in architecture.

I bumped into him when he stopped, and he caught my elbow to steady me. Heat speared through me and I blushed again. He laughed softly, a contagious rich sound in the quiet of the stacks, then reached up and pulled out a book and handed it to me. His fingers brushing mine, sending more tingles through me. I couldn't help beaming at him, and he opened the book to a section on Happiness, then flipped to another on Love. I glanced at the simple pencil sketches of dancing nudes and I was hooked. "Oh, I can tell this is my kind of philosophy book! I can't wait to read it! Thanks!" "Happy to share it with a pretty lady." I leaned over to kiss his cheek, and the mischievous fellow turned his head. My lips brushed his soft lips in surprise and then returned to sample and taste and explore. More heat and the flavor of lemon drops on his breath. Tart and hot. "Wow!" I said, and Mark laughed in delight and gave me a quick hug. "Have you ever been to the map section of the library he asked, throwing me for a loop. My lips were still tingling, my breathing uneven. I looked at him blankly. "Noooo. I don't think I have. What's down there."

He tugged my hand and said, "it's a surprise. Come with me." And laughing at the double entendre, I followed him deeper into the stacks back where I'd never been before. He led me to a wrought iron grilled elevator and as we descended into the basement by ourselves he backed me into the corner and kissed the breath out of me. I could feel myself getting wetter and hotter. I'm surprised my miniskirt and tanktop weren't steaming. The chemistry was amazing.

The elevator lurched to a stop just as his hand started to inch up my cotton skirt toward my ass. He just smiled and gave one cheek a quick squeeze. Before I could protest he was holding my hand and leading me down a deserted aisle to a quieter, and quieter section of the library. Nobody was around. And there we were facing a cabinet with skinny long drawers. He pulled one open and started showing me the treasure inside... maps. Old maps. Lots of maps. I started laughing and had to ask, "what's so special about these maps?" Mark just raised both eye brows and grinned at me, "one word: privacy." Then he backed me into the cabinet and kissed me until I melted.

I wanted to eat him up and he just kissed me senseless, until I couldn't help it. I was pulling him closer, gripping his buns in my hands until I could feel his erection against me. I looped a leg around his hip, and aligned our bodies until the friction of our bodies rubbing was strategically located. Finally his fingers slipped under my skirt and traced the crack of my cheeks. He traced the tiny triangle of material of my thong and groaned in my ear. Then buried his teeth in my neck and bit gently, sliding a blunt finger under my thong and into my dripping wet pussy.

I thought I'd lose it completely. "Oh my God Mark, I'm so wet and aching. I want you inside me." His fingers felt me up, spreading my lips apart, seeking my wetness. Teasing. I wanted his fingers inside me badly and whispered, "touch me, fill me... please..." "Mmmm... you are delicious, " and took his finger out of my panties and sucked it into his mouth. Then he traced my pussy opening and fingered my clit and eased his finger an inch into me and repeated the process until I thought I'd lose my mind. At some point he backed me onto a table and lifted my skirt to better admire my thong and my weeping pussy. I was so close to climax I couldn't think straight. "Mark, please fuck me. Don't tease me anymore."

He pulled down his sweats and his cock sprang free and proud. He was big and circumcised. The head of his cock glistening. He fisted himself and tugged his cock from tip to balls. "Is this what you want little girl? Are you ready to be my little cum slut."

He rubbed the head of his cock in my wetness, teasing my fully aroused clit. "Yes, I'm your little cum slut. Please, fuck me." And then he pressed his cock inside my pussy and filled me up and up and up. I thought I'd cum apart at the seams he felt so good inside me. He started to thrust in out, a steady rhythm. I kept trying to pick up the pace, worried someone would walk in on us, but he gripped my hips in his big hands, and said, you're a hot little cum slut. You want it bad don't you? Tell me you want me to fuck you . Beg me, and I might give it to you real good. Tell me what you need, Slut." And I did. I begged for his cock to Fuck me. Please.

Was I his? Yes, I was his slut. Where did I want him to fuck me? In my pussy, please fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy deep and hard and fast. Yes, faster... harder... Oh God. I came and came, and came, spasming and contracting and gushing. Then the turned me around and pushed my chest across the table and slid into me from behind and fucked me some more. My vaginal walls were clamping down on his cock harder and harder and we were both groaning and gasping until he pulled out and came all over my ass.

His body cocooned against mine, breathing in deep gasps in my ear, catching his breath. "God that was amazing. You are so hot. I'm going to rub my cum into your ass. I don't want you to wash it off. Is that understood?" I could feel his fingers massaging his cum into my ass and into my asshole. Incredible.

Smack!

"Is that understood?"

"Yes, I won't wash it off."

"Who am I?"

"My master?"

Smack!

"My master!"

"Very good. And you're my little cum slut when we play. Ok?"

"God yes!"

We lay there panting until we caught our breath. I was turned on doing something so illicit and risky in public, and by the graphic demands, and the sex itself. But now that it was over it was time to get back on even footing. We rearranged our clothes, smiling at each other, and exchanging lingering kisses. I could feel blush after blush creeping up my chest and face, but the exhilaration was there too. Taking my hand, he led us back to elevator and through the stacks. We collected our books and he walked me home, a true gentleman.

We go to the library often to study. That was the first of many study breaks back in the stack section and the map room. Good study habits are important after all.