Study Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers

"AAAAGH!" I welcomed the thrumming of her thumb on my clit.

"AAAAGH!" "AAAAGH!" "AAAAGH!" "AAAAAAAAAAAGH!" I cried, writhing under Trish's assault.

It seemed like I stood there forever, remaining upright by sheer willpower as her hand fucked me slower and slower, then stopped inside me. And her mouth became softer on my tit, her tongue caressing lightly. At least another girl understands what an oversensitive clit and nipple feel like.

Finally Trish let her fingers slip slowly out of me and I sighed at the empty feeling between my legs. And her lips released my swollen, tender nipple. Shaky and slow, I pulled up my pants and closed my shirt while Trish watched. I looked down at her flushed, pretty face.

"Come to my place," I croaked hoarsely, and she nodded shyly and began collecting her books.

ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers
12