Study Buddy

Story Info
An older student seduces his young black tutor.
2.3k words
4.36
73.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie was a porn movie stereotype, but she didn't know it. Quiet and studious, she wore glasses and always had her permed black hair back in a ponytail. When I asked if she ever dressed up, she said, "I don't have time to go out."

I usually walked her back to her dorm after our calculus class. "You're such a gentleman," she told me in her soft Southern accent. If only she knew the thoughts I had about her. I wanted to reach under those loose t-shirts and grab her firm breasts, take off those jeans and smack her curvy black ass, hold that ponytail and ride her until I was spent. But it could only be a fantasy. Valerie had no idea how beautiful she was, and even if she did, I was so deeply in the friend zone I might as well be gay.

"Have you ever dated anyone?" I asked on one of our walks.

"I went on a date freshman year. He kissed me," She smiled, as if that had been a major milestone.

"You do realize that a lot more than kissing usually happens in college?"

She shrugged. By now she was used to my surprise about her lack of experience. She was a college sophomore, but she had never masturbated until she got on campus. "My parents would have been mad if we'd done anything else."

"That's why you don't tell your parents!"

"Easy for you to say. You're old."

"I'm not old!" I protested, and she smirked. I was in my thirties, a non traditional student coming back to get my degree after too many years in the service. I had street smarts, but when it came to the books I was usually lost. Valerie had come to my rescue, shyly offering to tutor me one day when she saw my failing test score. She was a good teacher, but our study sessions always left me aching for a different kind of lesson.

"Anyway, I was afraid to do anything with him," she continued talking. "I just don't know how all of that works."

"All of what? Insert rod A into slot B and you're done." I felt like I had to censor my language around her. Her delicate sensibilities might be hurt if I used words like fuck and cock. Even now, my simple description made her blush. "What's so hard about that?"

"I don't know," she stammered. "I just..." we were at her dorm, so I let her off the hook.

"You need to enjoy life a little. You should come out with my boys and me on Saturday."

She wrinkled her nose. Adorable. "We have our midterm on Monday morning."

"So we'll spend Sunday studying. You can stay at my house Saturday night." It was a loaded suggestion, but like the good girl she was, she considered it in practical terms.

"That'll be good. But we can't stay out too late."

"I'll have you in bed by midnight. Scout's honor." She would be in bed, but if I had my way, we would be up all night.

I invited my friends out with me on Saturday night, but I didn't tell them about my planned sleepover. To them, Valerie was a lost cause. Some had already hit on her and struck out, while the others thought she was too nerdy. I guess I was the only one who saw the potential sex kitten, the proverbial lady on the streets and freak in the bed. I just needed to unlock her potential, if she was willing.

"Are you going to let me be your boyfriend tonight?" I asked when I picked her up. She had dressed up a little more, ditching her glasses, combing her hair down, and wearing a tight shiny top she must have borrowed from her roommate.

"Sure, you can protect me from the skeezy guys." Her mind always went to the most proper interpretation. It was cute.

"I was thinking more along the lines of feeling you up all night." She gasped, and I laughed. "That's what boyfriends do, right?"

"Not mine," she said, squirming in her seat. "They always act like gentlemen."

"Oh I'll be a gentleman, but I want something in return." She frowned at me, and I knew she was figuring out my intentions. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"I don't know what I do want to do," she said shyly. "You know I've never done any of that."

"That's ok, I just want to help you figure it out." I was proud of myself for explaining it so unselfishly.

"That's sweet," she said, relaxing. "I've always thought you were cute anyway."

"Oh really? Have you had any fantasies about me?"

I could see the blood darkening her dark skin. "Maybe."

"You bad, bad girl," I teased. "Do your parents know you're going out with a boy tonight?"

"I told them we had to study tomorrow. I didn't say I was sleeping over." So she wasn't so naive after all.

"You're an adult now, so you don't have to tell them anything. And we don't have to do anything you don't want to." I repeated, meaning it. My cock was already stiff thinking of the possibilities, but I couldn't betray the trust of my beautiful study partner.

We went to some of the bars in town and had a good time. My friends were rowdy, but I stayed close to Valerie as she shyly stood at the bar or along the wall. She may have had two whole drinks the entire night, and I was fine with that. I even limited my number, just to be sure I didn't go too far later. I did take the opportunity to tease her, sometimes standing behind her and pressing myself against her ass. When I placed my hands on her smooth belly, she grabbed them before they could run up to her breasts. I couldn't see her face in the dim light, but she would arch her back, pressing her hips against mine. I wondered what those fantasies had been about. I imagined her naked on her dorm bed, fingering her pussy as she thought about me fucking her. Maybe she was dreaming of a wedding night, maybe she was thinking of naughty sex in the classroom. Either way, I imagined her scrunching up her face, gasping and trembling as she brought herself to orgasm. I couldn't wait until we got back home.

She seemed nervous when we got to my house. She wasn't talking at all as we got ready for bed. I simply threw on boxers and a t-shirt, but, like every black woman I knew, she had an elaborate bedtime ritual that included tying up her hair and dressing in long pajamas.

When she finally joined me in bed, she said quietly, "Can we wait to do anything until later?" I nodded, and she turned on her side to go to sleep. I was already hard, but a promise is a promise. I eventually fell asleep without taking care of it.

Sometime later, I felt her tossing and whispering in her sleep. I sat up and looked over at her. Locks of hair had fallen from her do rag, and her mouth was moving with her eyes still closed. She had pushed the sheets down to her legs, and her shirt had moved up, exposing her smooth, flat stomach. I couldn't help but reach out and touch her chocolate skin. She murmured in response and turned on her back toward me. The shirt rode higher, and I could see her ribcage and the barest hint of a breast underneath. She wasn't wearing a bra, and my cock twitched at the thought of squeezing those juicy orbs.

Instead, I pushed my hand lower over the curve of her hips. She lifted them slightly, and my hand slid closer to her mound. Underneath her pants I could feel her pubes and smooth skin. She wasn't wearing panties, either.

There was no point in stopping now. I slid my hand under the waistband and down into her bush. All natural, but neatly trimmed. I continued toward the warmth between her thighs. Valerie moaned and lifted up toward my fingers. Encouraged, I pressed down to find her soft pussy lips. She sighed and opened her legs wider. Her snatch was already wet, and I dipped a finger in to coat her swollen clit. She moaned and pushed against me again. I made slow circles around her, alternating with quick flicks. She rocked her hips and squirmed, but a quick glance confirmed she still had her eyes closed. After a couple of minutes her breath got faster, and then she shuddered under my hand. I was so horny it was painful.

I ran my hand back up her stomach and cupped one of her firm breasts. Strangely enough, that was what woke her. Her eyes flew open, and she looked at me with confusion. Her hands covered mine, and she looked down. She gasped and pulled her legs up.

"Oh God, that wasn't a dream," she said, closing her eyes again.

"No, baby," I said, squeezing her breast. I rolled closer, pressing my cock against her thigh. She looked at me with wide eyes, then relaxed into a shy smile.

"I was having a dirty dream," she said quietly.

"I could tell."

Her eyes narrowed again with worry. "Do you want to...do it?"

I laughed. "Yeah, that would be nice. Whatever you want, though."

She looked away, breathing slowly. "Will you be careful?"

"Of course, baby." I meant it, though I would have said anything to relieve the burning inside me.

She considered it a little longer, then smiled at me. "Ok." I rolled out of bed and fumbled through the side table for a condom. I didn't consider myself a player, but a man always had to be prepared. I stripped off my shirt and boxers before climbing back in bed. She had also gotten naked, and I took a minute to admire her young body.

"You are so beautiful," I told her, and she blushed. I ran my hand over her slim shoulders, then down to circle each breast and the erect nipples. I squeezed one of them, and she gasped and slapped my hand away. I laughed and continued my exploration. I caressed her flat belly and then rubbed her wide but firm thighs. She opened her legs again but I ignored her, bending down to stroke her knee and shin. She pulled her feet away before I could tickle them, and I said, "Uh oh, someone's ticklish."

"Don't," she said, but I grabbed her foot and soon had her giggling and fighting me. She was so sweet, innocent and sexy at the same time. How could I be so lucky to be this girl's first?

"Hey, we don't have to do this if you don't want to," I said.

Valerie looked at me seriously. "I've got to teach you things, now you get to teach me things," she said, ever practical. "Besides, I'm tired of everyone treating me like I'm a baby."

"You're definitely not a baby," I said, rubbing her breasts again. "You're a gorgeous, sexy woman." I leaned over and kissed her lips. She kissed back, shyly at first, then with more confidence. She placed a hand on my chest. She slowly trailed down to my stomach, then jumped to my crotch. After touching me, she gasped and pulled back. I chuckled. I knew I had larger than average equipment, but it must have felt huge to someone with no experience.

She rounded her lips, like she did when solving an equation, and reached out again. Her cautious exploration drove me crazy, and it was all I could do to not roll her on her back and take her right then. As she touched, her breathing got heavier and she started rubbing her legs together. I took it as a good sign and stroked her back and ass. Finally she looked up at me, and I knew she was ready.

I gently rolled her on her back and moved on top of her. I pressed my fingers in her pussy, happy to find it warm and dripping. I slid the condom on and moved between her legs. Very carefully I pressed my cock into her opening, and she grunted as I broke through the initial resistance. Her tight pussy felt so good, I almost came then and there. I took a breath to control myself, and then slowly buried myself deep inside her.

"Are you ok?" I asked. She nodded. I gave her a kiss and started pumping my cock into her. She moaned and wiggled to match my rhythm. I tried to go slow, but I had almost reached my limit. She ran her hands down my back and dug her fingers into my hips. I took it as a signal to go faster. When I did, she moaned louder.

I felt her pussy contracting around my shaft. She gave a short "ah" as her whole body started shaking underneath me. It was all I could take, and I shoved myself deep inside her, filling up my condom with streams of hot liquid. I held against her as long as I could before collapsing beside her. I could hear her breathing softly beside me. I looked, and she was smiling with her eyes closed.

I got up to clean myself off. When I returned, Valerie climbed on my chest and gave me a kiss. "That was fun," she said brightly.

"Yes it was. Now you know what should have happened on your first date."

"Yeah, but I wouldn't have wanted to do it with him. I'm glad you were my first time."

I pecked her cheek and said, "I'm glad you are my tutor." She laid her head on my chest, and I pulled the covers over her. Pretty soon, she was asleep again, but I stayed awake to savor her scent and touch. We would have more studying to do in the morning.