Study Buddies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeley found her brother waiting in the hallway for her. He looked sheepish like he really hadn't meant for things to go as far as they had. They walked through the halls and across the quad back to their dorm in a march that would have been totally silent were it not for Keeley's deep, excited breaths. Finally they made it back to their room. They entered and Keeley kicked her shoes off.

"Look, sis, I'm sorry," Kevin started as he shut the door behind him, only for Keeley to slam him back against it as soon as it was locked.

"What the fuck?" Kevin exclaimed, confused.

"I need you to fuck me right now!" Keeley exclaimed as she tore Kevin's belt from his waistline.

"But we can't!" Kevin exclaimed. "We're siblings!"

"You have been fucking me ALL DAY!" Keeley protested, hurt and lust flashing equally in her eyes. She threw Kevin's belt across the entryway and tore his pants and boxers down around his ankles revealing his hard, thick, seven inch cock. "I'll be damned if you're going to stop now!"

"Keeley, wait!"

Keeley threw her brother down on his back on the floor. She tore her panties, skirt, and blazer off and dropped down on top of her brother. This close but still apart, Keeley's juices leaked out of her cunt and painted Kevin's cock and balls as she slid her hungry slit along the hard dorsal curve of his dick.

"I need a cock inside me," Keeley exclaimed, "right now!" Before Kevin could protest, Keeley yanked the egg out of her cunt with an uncorking sound, spilling her pent up juices on her brother's throbbing hard prick, lubricating him before she slammed her brother's penis straight into her slick folds, her tightness wrapping itself around him like a sleeve made just for him. Any protests Kevin might have felt were erased as the free egg, still vibrating, now hanged directly against his balls, stimulating him past the point of worrying about incest. Keeley pressed herself down and rode her brother's ramrod prick until she could feel his tip scraping up against her cervix, and that just made her grind against him harder.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Keeley exclaimed as she tore her shirt and bra off. Kevin struggled to peel his own shirt off and Keeley pressed their bare chests together, almost kissing him before pulling herself back up and straddling him vertically again. She grabbed her brother's wrists and pressed his hands against her heaving tits. Before last night Kevin hadn't even known his sister had pierced her nipples, but now he squeezed her compact nubs, permanently erect from the bars inside them. Keeley squealed in delight and Kevin tried to sit up to taste them, but Keeley pushed him back down onto the floor.

"No!" she breathed, ragged. "Just fuck me!" He demonstrated his compliance by bringing his hands down to her waist and slamming her harder down on his cock.

"UUUUGGGH!" she moaned from the depths of herself, grinding her pussy as deeply as she could against her brother's rigid hard spear.

"Fuck your sister! Fuck your sister! Fuck your sister! Fuck your sister!" She was so deep into the throes of climax that she didn't even know what she was saying. Kevin grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up just enough that he could still thrust himself deep inside her while she picked her knees up off the hard floor and readjusted into a squatting position on his cock with her sock feet planted firmly on the floor. She threw herself up and down on him as hard as she could while she reached behind her and placed her palms on the floor for balance. Keeley knew she was nearing climax and lifted one hand off the floor and began strumming her throbbing clit with it. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me," she muttered as much to herself as to her brother.

As Kevin felt his sister's wet tightness building around his cock, and he felt his own cum begging to burst forth, he made his final play. In one fell swoop he lifted Keeley up just high enough that his tip fell free of her hungry pussy and, with his spare hand, he reached around, yanked the second egg out of Keeley's ass with a loud, liquid PLOP! and slammed his hard, curved prick up into her gaping star. Keeley screamed as her brother impaled her ass, and as she felt his hot jizz exploding up inside of her she lost control of her own orgasm and began spraying her brother like a waterfall with her juices. Her fingers played her clit frantically as she bathed her brother, and with his remaining strength he sat up so they were both sitting vertically, and now her ejaculations were spraying upwards and showering them both so heavily it was like they were caught in a rainstorm. Kevin kissed his sister deeply and she, lost in the moment, kissed him back, their tongues buried in each other's mouths, the taste of her on both their lips. As usual, it took several minutes for Keeley's orgasm to subside, but by the time it was past she and her brother were still kissing like lovers. Finally, Keeley pulled away from her brother, looked at him, and the enormity of everything that happened hit her all in an instant.

"Oh shit," she breathed. She picked herself up off the floor, hers and her brother's cum both running down her legs and damping the soles of her socks, and Kevin watched wordlessly as she ran down the hall to her room.

To be continued...