Study Buddies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liam_Daily
Liam_Daily
112 Followers

"Yeah," Kevin barely had the strength to echo.

"This is gonna be a thing now, isn't it?" Keeley realized.

"I hope so," Kevin confessed. The twins started laughing and immediately winced in unison as their sides, short of breath, seared from the extra exertion. With what strength she still had Keeley rolled over to face her brother and, fingers outstretched, she reached out and found his chest and traced her way up to his face, where her palms settled on his cheeks and she drew him into a loving kiss. Kissing her back, Kevin drew his arms around her and held her tight and they fell into one another's embrace in the darkness.

They lay like that for some time, kissing and exploring each other's bodies gently, tentatively, unhurriedly. As long as they couldn't see they could take their time, feeling no need to rush from their sightless cocoon as they committed to memory the sweaty cartography of one another's flesh. As long as they wore their masks they could convince themselves they weren't brother and sister—they were just two familiar bodies in the dark. They toyed lazily with one another below the waist and nibbled at each other's lips as they snuggled, purring into each other like contented kittens. Gradually he found himself hard again and she drew him gently on top of her.

She guided him inside her, her tight canal already slick again in anticipation. He eased inside of her as he drew her legs up around him—this wasn't the rough, frenzied fucking of recent memory; this was lovemaking. She wrapped her legs and arms around him, keeping her lips planted firmly on his as their tongues danced together. He ran his fingers through her hair with one hand while, with the other, he guided her hips upwards, bending her at the waist, so he could drop himself straight down more deeply inside her. She sang equally into his mouth and into his ears her low chorus as he plunged into her depths. He pressed himself lower down her figure and, with his mouth and hands, tried to give each of her breasts equal attention. They rocked back and forth into one another, gently, the pressure slowly building now instead of bursting forth like before, a steadily mounting wave rising gradually to crest over them both. They lost themselves in each other, their limbs and flesh and fluids once again indissolubly intertwined until finally they weren't and they fell apart again into separate entities.

Even as they struggled to recuperate she could help but reach down and stroke his shrinking member, now soaked through from the both of them.

"We're a mess," she mewled lethargically. She moaned as she felt him reach out and press his digits between her own sticky, soaked thighs.

"We are," he agreed, drawing dollops of them from her with his fingers and smearing long, lazy streaks down her legs.

"We should take a shower," she suggested, painting his belly with his cum just as he painted her thighs with hers.

"How will we get there?" he asked, quickly finding a cum-coated fingertip pressed against his lips. He couldn't help but take it into his mouth, not caring whose juices it was stained with.

"We'll make it together," she assured him, pulling herself off the sodden mattress and guiding him off after her. Together they stumbled giggling blind to the bedroom door, which she threw open and left them sprawling out onto the living room floor. They picked themselves up and crawled into the bathroom, closing the door behind them as if privacy was even an issue. They pulled themselves into the shower and slid the glass door shut, turning the faucet on and bracing themselves as the cold water hit them from above before it warmed into a much more amenable temperature. The water only pressed their black sleep masks tighter to their faces; even in the antiseptic white light of the bathroom they were two pink bodies shrouded in darkness, immune to sight. She fumbled around until she found the bar of soap on its holder and picked it up, and when she found her partner's body again she began soaping him up and cleaning him head to toe. She ran her fingers up and down his slick skin, spending extra time around his prick, which was already showing signs of renewed life. He let her fondle him long enough to become aroused, but then he spun her around against the wall and, taking the soap in his hands, cleaned her from head to toe, making her as slick and slippery as him. He pressed her face first against the tile wall and pressed himself against her back, his hardening cock sliding easily between her soapy slicked cheeks. He widened her stance with his feet and pressed his thick, slippery cockhead against her.

"I want to face you," she gasped, water from the showerhead running down through her face mask and into her mouth. He spun her around to face him, even though neither of them could see.

"Fuck me," she pleaded, and he lifted her leg up around him and crouched down just enough to press himself inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and tried to hold herself up against him, but between the height differential and the soap and the water and the blindness she found herself slipping.

"The counter," she breathed desperately. He reached out and slid the shower door open and, without bothering to shut the water off, picked her up and carried her in until he felt them both press up against the bathroom counter. He lifted her up until her ass sat safely on the edge, and then he thrust himself deeply into her. She moaned intensely into his ear as she dug her nails into his neck and back and wrapped her legs more tightly around him, forcing him desperately deeper into her. She pressed her breasts and her body into his and he held her closely to him as he pounded her mercilessly with his long, thick scythe. She buried her teeth in the flesh of his shoulder as he ran himself through her, feeling the taste of iron on her teeth and lips as she inadvertently drew blood. She pulled her mouth away and screamed up into the ceiling as he plowed unrelentingly into her. She reached up to caress his face and drew him into a deep kiss, and she felt his hands running along her cheeks with equal tenderness. Even with their masks on for so long the twins had kept their own eyes closed for so long they didn't even notice when they ran their hands along the sides of each other's heads and pulled the masks from their faces. Their eyes were still closed and they remained in their shared fantasy.

He pulled her down from the counter and spun her around, bending her over it and thrusting himself in deep behind her. She moaned excitedly and pressed herself back against him. He grabbed her hips and slammed her back harder and harder into him as she reached out and braced herself against the counter. He grabbed her long hair and pulled her head back once again as he thrust himself into her, and in that moment her eyes opened and she looked into the mirror and saw herself and her brother, in one singular image, fucking each other like there was no tomorrow. With equal parts lust and terror she reached back and grabbed his face behind her and forced him to look as well and as they built to an uncontrollable orgasm and came into each other for the fourth time that evening neither sibling could deny what they were doing anymore. The twins saw their naked bodies in the mirror, thrusting into each other like animals, one just behind the other but basically beside one another, like some dark, twisted funhouse version of every childhood and family portrait they had ever taken together. As Kevin spasmed hard and shot his last spurts of cum into his sister's wet, trembling cunt Keeley strained to look back into her brother's eyes as her juices poured out around them.

"We can't do this," they concluded in unison.

To be continued...

Liam_Daily
Liam_Daily
112 Followers
12