Study Buddies Ch. 04

Story Info
Three friends teach their study buddy a lesson.
4k words
4.25
36.8k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thoran
Thoran
19 Followers

The last few weeks of classes have been extremely exhausting for me. But finally Cecile and I get a chance to be together. Sure there had been plenty of times when I wanted to fill her up more than anything. But too often I needed to keep my mind on my schoolwork rather than fucking the love of my life.

As I slid myself in and out of her wet sex I could only think about how hard the past few weeks had been, and how much I wanted her. I pushed deep into her again feeling the all too wonderful pleasures of sex. As I begin to pull myself out of her I could feel myself heading over the edge. My groan filled the room as my hot juice erupted from my hard cock filling her completely. "Oh god, ugghhhh, yesss!" As I came I ground my hips into her stimulating her clit as much as possible. Finally I stopped cumming and slowly withdrew from her. As I pulled out my juices escaped her wet pussy leaving a wet spot on the bed. We kissed passionately as I lay next to her, our hands caressing each other lovingly.

We look into each other's eyes kissing every now and then as exhaustion finally takes me. I fall asleep with her gently caressing my hair my head lying against her magnificent breasts.

Several hours later I finally wake up. I begin to roll over and get out of bed to hit up the restroom when I realize I can't move any of my limbs. I yank my arm but even with all my might I can't seem to cause whatever is holding me to budge. I finally decide to open my eyes and see what exactly is keeping me in place when I realize I can't see anything. I thrash on the bed wildly, panicking I use all my strength and even some born through fear to try and free. But it was all for not as the restraints maintain their hold.

I continue trying to free myself when to my left I hear a giggle. I stop my attempt to escape to listen more. My head rolls from side to side trying to figure exactly where the noise came from. "Hehe." There it was again. My head shoots to my left staring at where the giggle came from. "Hehehehe." I snap my head to my right quickly once again staring at the origin of the giggle. "Hehehehehehe." This time it came from the foot of my bed. I lift my head up and look towards the end of the bed futilely since I can't see anything anyways.

"Hello? Who's there? Please help me get out of these restraints." Giggling assaults my ears from all three positions. I lay back confused as to what is going on still pulling fiercely on the restraints keeping me fastened to the bed. "Please one of you help me. I know there are three of you, I can tell, just please help me."

"No we won't help you right now. You're going to stay that way until you learn your lesson," the voice replied from the foot of the bed. I pulled my head up and looked in that direction.

"What lesson do I have to learn, Cecile? And who else is here with you? Melissa and Jennifer?" I quizzed from my precarious position. Soon I felt as something leather strikes my leg causing pain to shoot up my body.

"First lesson, until you are untied you will not speak our names unless we ask you to. Do you understand?" A nod of my head gave her the reply she wanted. "Second, you will not cum unless we say you can. Third, you will have fun with this because we want to have fun with it. Do you understand the rules now?" Again I nodded my head in understanding. Melissa and Jennifer both clapped their hands excitedly as they sat down on the bed.

"This is going to be so much fun girls. I can't wait to see what happens when we do finally let him cum. It's going to be like a shower isn't it?" Melissa asked excitedly as her hands roamed over my legs.

"Wait why are you doing this though?" I asked loudly, quickly though my question was answered with another slap with the leather whip on my other leg. I winced in pain at the blow and quickly shut my mouth from making any other comments.

A sigh from the end of the bed told me that Cecile was going to answer my question. "You will learn to not cum until Melissa, Jennifer, or myself cums first. And to definitely not fall asleep after you have cummed."

"But the last few weeks have been exhausting, shit that hurts, which one of you has the whip?" The pain from the last whipping raced from my upper thigh to the rest of my body. My body began to ache from the whippings as well as the position I was forced to remain in due to the restraints holding me in place.

"Please baby don't make this any harder on us by making us whip you whenever you speak. Just go with what happens and try not to open your mouth, we want to help you more than hurt you. Plus I figured you'd like one aspect of this situation. The sensations will be out of this world, after all we all should know since we do it to each other whenever we can't be with you. Now just relax and enjoy." I nodded my head in understanding as I attempted to relax.

Soon all three women were sitting on the bed next to my restrained body. I could feel their hands run over my skin touching me everywhere but where my body truly wanted to be touched. Soon my cock was beginning to stand up right for three of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. "Hehehehe," all three women giggled when they saw me at attention. "I think he's ready girls," Cecile announced. "Now baby remember no cumming until we allow you to. We don't want to hurt you anymore."

Soon only one of the three was sitting next to me running her hands over my body. She raked her nails down my chest, I could tell from the way the nails felt that they were pretty long. Only one of the three had nails that long and it was Melissa. She did always love to scratch, I thought to myself. I smiled as she continued her way down and over my upper thighs. I could feel her lean in close to me. "You want to fuck me right now don't you big guy? You also want me to take this cock into my mouth and bathe it with my saliva." She leaned in even closer to me and breathed on my hard cock. My body shivered at the feeling, her hot breath over my most sensitive part drove me nuts wanting me to be in her hot mouth with her agile tongue running over my head, licking at the tip for the precum that was beginning to leak from it.

"Stop teasing him so much Melissa. Well at least that way dear. We have these just to tease him remember?"

"Oh yea I almost forgot. Is everything here now?"

"Yes we have everything right here on his desk. Now come on get one of these so we may begin." Melissa quickly got up and traversed across the room to my desk. I could hear her fumble around for something. Curiosity got the best of me as I tilted my head up so I could hear more easily. I could hear several objects shift position after the three women picked up whatever item they had with them. A rolling object caught my attention the most as it rolled to a new position on the desk. But still even though I had heard something roll around I still had little clue as to what is truly in store for me.

I tried my best to anticipate what was going to happen to me, but the gentleness of what touched me first startled me. When the feathers touched me, my body must have jumped a foot off the bed I was startled so much. As the three women ran the feathers over my body I could feel their tickle. The ticklers covered each part of me as I squirmed trying to evade their touch. I strained against the restraints causing my muscles to bulge. I could hear the women giggle as they worked the ticklers more and more, moving faster trying to make me cry out in laughter. My whole body itched because of it, each passing second I wanted to cry for them to stop more. But I was a good young man, I wouldn't beg, I would obey their rules and lessons to the best of my ability.

Soon the tickling seemed to stop but I could still feel the feathers move across my body. Finally was I able to get used to the feeling and now I should be ok. "Ok girls he's not responding, shall we move on to the next step?" A resounding yes rang through the room. The feathers moved down my body and slowly began to run across my hard cock. The feeling was incredible. Without my sight, my sense of touch was heightened. Each feather running across my hardness brought shivers to my spine. If this kept up much longer then I'd break the second rule they had laid down for me. My squirming began anew as I attempted, in vain, to break away from the ticklers.

After another five minutes I could feel myself closing in on climax. I knew that I couldn't be defeated just by ticklers so I gathered my wits and thought of baseball. Soon my mind had completely forgotten the ticklers as I played out the worst day in my baseball watching life.

"Very good baby! I thought you might have cum from these but it seems that you fought enough to hold off the inevitable. Shall we move onto the next part of our punishment girls?" Again a resounding yes rang through the room, as all three women once again congregated to the desk. A heavy sigh of relief escaped my lips as I relaxed again letting me calm myself down away from orgasm. With any hope I'd be able to last a good long while before my body couldn't take the torment anymore.

Within a minute of them leaving I could feel them by my side again. Their gently cooing as they rubbed my body with massage oil helped me relax. I could feel them move ever closer to me until one of them began to climb over my body. Her legs were sitting next to my sides her hot sex directly over my stomach. She leaned down to kiss me deeply, our tongues dancing with one another. Soon I was aroused again as I could feel her dripping onto me. She slowly moved up my body until her hot sex was positioned directly above my salivating mouth. This had always been a fantasy of mine and my arousal increased with each passing second, as I could smell her beautiful pussy even from the 6 or so inches that it was from me.

Slowly she lowered herself down onto my mouth, "Now lick like you've never licked before. I want to be able to taste myself on you when you're done." I excitedly began to lick the perfectly smooth pussy sitting on my face. I had always loved Jennifer's taste, and her perfectly smooth pussy was a fantastic contrast to the trimmed works of art that Cecile and Melissa had. As I slid my tongue deep within her I could hear her breathing become heavier and her moaning filling the room. Her taste seemed even sweeter than normal but that was probably because of the effects of being sightless.

As my tongue penetrated Jennifer's wet folds a new sensation assaulted my mind. Two tongues had begun to evilly lick my throbbing member. As their saliva coated my shaft I continued to work Jennifer's sweet sex. Her moans now filled the room as she leaned forward her hands next to my elbows. I could feel her body begin to shake as she reached her climax. "Oh god, mmmmm more baby more...I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. Mmmmmm..." Her moans fueled my tongue as I pushed it further and further into her wet hole. Jennifer rode my tongue until her orgasm had finally subsided. I licked up as much of her juices as I could before she finally got off my soaking wet face. Just as she had hoped when she had first hopped on, she was able to taste herself all over my face. We kissed passionately our tongues tangling with one another's, she smiled at her own taste before she finally withdrew from me leaving me in the dark once again only feeling the tongues sliding along my throbbing shaft.

Finally I heard from near my desk, "Did you enjoy how I tasted baby? I know I enjoyed tasting myself in your mouth and all over your sweet lips. I could ride that tongue of yours all day but for now I think the other two would like a turn with you. Do you want more?" I nodded my head greedily hoping to eat each woman out in turn. I began salivating hoping for my torture to continue when finally someone climbed over me.

A smile spread across my face as I anticipated another soaking wet sex to be placed for my consumption. But to my avail the body on top of me never moved. I could feel her wetness pressed against my stomach, her juices dripped down onto my rock hard abs. I could feel her moving some, most likely getting herself ready, in body and in mind, for what was to come next. "Please let me taste you, I want, no wait, I need to eat that pussy that is pressed against me. I want it so bad," was all that I could think about as she started to slide herself up and down my torso.

"You want your mouth on me don't you baby." Melissa's voice rang in my ears as I nodded my head. "Well too bad sexy, no matter what happens you can not put that talented mouth on me again tonight, do you understand?" Again I nodded my head in understanding. I could feel her lean forward, her perfect breasts pressed against my chest, her nipples pretty much touching my own. I could feel those nubs press into my skin and I licked my lips wishing I could draw them into my mouth. Melissa's face was now next to mine her tongue running along my ear lobes, shivers raced down my spine causing me to move under her. "Do you want me more than anything right now? I know I want you. I want you to fill me with all that hot juice of yours. I want you to make me scream your name as I cum all over that hard, throbbing cock." I heard her words, as I thought them over I quickly told myself I'd make her cum much earlier than she was able to make me cum. Determined to fulfill their lessons I quickly got my mind away from the sex that was about to come.

I could feel her slowly slide herself down my body until her wet sex was pressing against my throbbing member; it was still hard as a rock even though I had somehow calmed myself down some. I could feel her juices on the head as she pressed back even more. She lifted herself up a little, moved back then dropped back down letting the shaft of my cock press against her wet lips. I could feel them part slightly as they wrapped me up some. Her wetness could have driven any man mad. Just as it had been with Jennifer it was with Melissa. The feeling of her pressing against my member was enhanced by my lack of vision at the time. "How the hell am I going to do this?" I thought to myself despairingly.

Melissa's hand slid down my chest, I could feel her touching herself; most likely opening that wet sex of hers to allow my member to enter. I could feel her slowly move herself back onto me. One second my cock was pressed against her wet lips, the next second it was buried inside her with her lips holding me in her tightly. As she positioned herself on me I could feel the extreme heat of her from the inside. She was probably the horniest she had ever been since I met her about a month ago.

Slowly she began to rock back and forth allowing my cock to slide out before it plunged back into her awaiting snatch. I could feel her hand working her clit like she always loved to do. Her moans filled the room as well as a smell of sex. Sure the room already smelled of sex, but now it smelled of sex even more so than before. The feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her tight wet sex was so incredible. Wearing the blindfold was driving me nuts but I worked to keep myself from going over the edge. All that I could think of though was sexy Melissa bouncing on my cock while Jennifer and Cecile watched.

"Oh yea fuck me baby, make me cum all over you just like Jennifer did on your face. Make me leave a mess everywhere," she screamed from on top of me. She leaned forward her hands pressed against my chest as she literally began to bounce on my throbbing member. I could feel her begin to reach her climax as her lips began to grab as me more and more. Abruptly Melissa stopped her motions completely. It seemed more as if she was fighting back her own urge to cum hoping to make me cum before she does. Finally for what seemed like an eternity she began to grind herself against me allowing my cock to press into her g-spot forcefully. I could feel her body begin to shake with her orgasm. Finally with an explosive wave her orgasm hit me. Her inner walls squeezed my member harder than I have ever experienced before in my life. I fought the sensations filling my entire conscience. All I could think about was the intense feeling and how badly I wanted to release because of it.

After about a minute Melissa finally collapsed upon my chest, her breath heavy from her own orgasm. Her chest heaved against mine as she fought for her breath. She slowly pulled off of my still hard cock and finally rolled off of me completely. I could still feel her lying next to me when from my desk area came clapping sounds. "Very good baby. I have never seen her fuck someone that hard and have her cum before he did. I think you have earned a chance to cum finally, don't you agree Cecile?"

From the foot of my bed I could hear admiration in Cecile's voice as she gave a definite, "Yes."

Soon I could feel the restraints loosen and I pulled my arms close to myself. I reached up tentatively pulling the blindfold away from my eyes. Once I am finally able to see again, above me are the three most beautiful women that I know in my life, all smiling and all completely naked. Their hair is all matted with sweat, their faces flushed from their orgasms as well as the rest of their bodies. As I rubbed my arms and legs to relieve them from the soreness that had built up from them being in one position for so long.

"How long have I been tied up?" I asked as I rubbed my shoulder trying to get rid of the cramp that had built up.

"Only a couple of hours. After you fell asleep I called the girls over and we came up with this plan. I just wanted to have a good night too since it was our first in a long while. Just couldn't have you falling asleep on me like that now could I?" Cecile answered honestly.

"I'm sorry about that sexy, by the way why does it look like you just came? I am pretty sure you weren't in on the action with me."

"Oh baby, I watched the whole thing. Although I did lick you a bit with Melissa for a bit. I just couldn't keep myself from licking that magnificent cock of yours. Oh and don't worry, my orgasm was the best I've had in a long while. You have no clue how hard it is to keep quiet when I didn't want you to hear what was going on. But anyways, it's now your turn to cum baby." All three women nodded their heads greedily as they got on their knees at the edge of the bed. Each pawed at me to move to the edge and have a comfortable seat.

I quickly complied looking at my swollen balls. I wanted to cum so badly that it was beginning to hurt. Each woman greedily began to run her hands up my thighs as Cecile pulled my throbbing member into her warm mouth. Melissa carefully leaned down and began to lick my swollen balls, occasionally sucking one into her mouth leaving it there for a short period of time. Jennifer carefully began to lick my shaft while Cecile sucked on my head. I lean back reveling in the sensations pouring through my entire body. I could feel myself edging closer and closer to one of the largest orgasms in my life.

As I neared my orgasm my groans filled the room. Each woman had now taken a turn doing what the others had initially started doing. I knew each of them knew that I was close to coming. Cecile jacked my cock greedily hoping for the treasure that was soon to come. "Uggghhhh I'm gonna cum ladies," I groan as I stand up getting ready to spread my seed across all three of their faces. Finally my orgasm hit me like a wall. As my seed erupted from my head all I could see were stars. The past hour's worth of sex had built up an orgasm that could knock a man out. As spurt after spurt of my hot juices flew over their faces I wasn't even able to witness it because of the stars. I quickly collapse back onto the bed even though I'm still cumming hard. Each woman laps at my cock head greedily hoping for more and more and even getting what they hoped for at the time.

Thoran
Thoran
19 Followers
12