Study Buddies Mark and Suzie

Story Info
Camping for extra credit.
3.2k words
4.31
18.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have written a trilogy. Each story is perfectly readable and understandable on its own, but if you want to read them in order, start with Charlie then Gary and end with Mark. It will give you a bit more context and continuity.

"Already packed for tonight, are you?" Matt asked after class Friday morning.

"Pretty much. I just need to do a couple of things. Are you going to pick me up at my place?"

"We were planning to leave town around 3:30. Does that work for you?"

"I'll be ready by then."

The twins were in my wildlife class. We had signed up for an extra credit field trip. It involved camping overnight a few hours from campus and helping a professor do some research before heading home the next day.

I have a degree in agriculture. It turns out that most of the students in my major in the 1990s were guys, and cowboys at that. I was one of two or three women in many of my classes, so the people I hung out with were usually guys, and what a group of guys they were. Two of my friends were identical twins.

The twins looked alike from their serious brown eyes to their delicious Wrangler asses, all the way to their matching, worn Justins. The women in the College of Agriculture thought of Mark as the shy one. Matt was known as the really shy one. If the twins were thoughtful they would have invested in belts with their names pressed into the back, but this was the 90s not the 70s and we were left to guess which was which. Mark was friendly, maybe even sweet but with a dash of pepper. A man of mystery, I had long suspected he had a secret. Matt was so bashful he could hardly talk to girls, which was probably all right with his fiancée back home. I guess I didn't count as a girl, because he did occasionally speak to me.

Charlie was the leader of our little pack. He kept the twins from being hermits and was generally a bad influence on everyone he came into contact with including me. We had given some poor janitor an eyeful about a week before.

Gary, our token Hawaiian, had bent me over a pool table just a couple of nights ago and worked me over from behind. I was his new pool league partner, but I wasn't too sure how serious he was going to be about pool.

I would need a quick shower and an underwear change before the guys came to pick me up. I wondered if Mark would be game for a quickie too. After the last few nights of sex, I didn't want to be caught unprepared. I exchanged the undershirt I wore to class and my cotton panties for some more exciting skimpies. Under my Wranglers I was now sporting a tiny black thong. I also had a lacy half cup bra under my shirt, hoodie and coat. Nobody would ever guess just what lay under all those layers.

On Friday after class, I met up with Matt and Mark. I had packed my coveralls and boots; the weather forecast was for crisp fall weather. We were going to the mountains, and at that altitude it could snow any month of the year. Mark drove a flatbed pickup, so they had their gear tied down with tarp straps. I handed my bag to Matt who put it safely in the middle of their stuff.

This extra credit field trip was a ploy to help the professor get some research on deer poop out of the way without her having to actually get her hands dirty, so to speak. She had a bunch of students come out every year, and after a crash course on deer poop versus rabbit poop, she got a year's worth of research done in one day at the cost of her students having higher grades. The night- before parties were legendary.

The campground was scattered with tents, but it was too late in the season for tourists, so it was just people from our class and other wildlife students. Matt and Mark had a tent that was just right for three people. Most of the other scattered tents were about that size as well, but one of the guys' dad was was an outfitter. Kevin had a wall tent that came with a wood burning stove, a cord of firewood and a French maid, or so I had heard. It was big enough to host a party.

After supper around the campfire, a brisk wind came up so the party moved to Kevin's tent. Two kinds of people take wildlife classes, hunters and animal lovers. Kevin was one kind and the prof was the other. The twins were not up for major social interaction without our friend Charlie to translate, so I knew we were not going to be at the party long. I later heard that the prof got really drunk that night and participated in some intimate diplomacy between the two factions. She had a crew of hungover students learning to identify wildlife poop in the field the next morning, and she was no better.

The twins and I hung out in Kevin's tent for about 20 minutes before they became too uncomfortable with social interaction and started giving each other meaningful glances. I knew them well enough to see it was time to leave, so I suggested we go to their tent. I had planned ahead and brought a deck of cards. We played pitch for an hour or so, while passing around a bottle of Jack Daniels. In my college days, he was a frequent contributor to my delinquency.

I had to pee. I staggered a bit, but I managed to make it out of the tent. The bathroom was close, but not close enough. I found a tree to lean against as I unfastened my jeans and squatted in that particular position all outdoors-women know, leaving a puddle between my feet. The fresh air sobered me up just a little and I stood and breathed until I felt coordinated enough to walk back to the tent. I ducked through the tent door and found my place between the handsomest twins I knew.

There was a different feeling in the air as Matt shuffled the cards. Something had clearly happened when I was gone.

When Mark suggested we switch to poker I knew they were plotting while I was pissing.

"I don't have anything to bet," I said.

"Sure you do," replied Mark.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"You have more on than we do, don't you?" chimed in Matt.

"You wanna play strip poker? The shyest guy I know?"

Matt had the good grace to blush. Mark shuffled and dealt each of us five cards.

I had promised Charlie I wouldn't lead the twins into temptation, but I wasn't going to be able to keep that promise after all.

I assessed the situation. We had all removed our boots as we entered the tent. Because the night was pretty mild, we were all wearing sweatshirts, but no longer our coats.

Right off the bat I lost my hoodie. Then my socks. It was fall, and while it wasn't windy in the tent, it was still rather cool. I could see the guys checking out the twin little nubs under my thin t-shirt. I was sure to use good posture and held my cards low so as to not spoil the view for the twins.

The guys lost a couple hands each, so we were mostly even. When I lost the next round, I thought I should at least try to keep my shirt on.

"It's too cold to take my shirt off."

"You lost, lose the shirt, Suzie," Mark said.

"It's got to be about 30 degrees in here."

Matt fumbled with his keys and produced a tiny thermometer on a key chain. He held it out to me.

"I can't read that, it's too tiny!"

"Says 62 degrees."

"Bullshit."

Matt squinted at the red line, "maybe 61."

We all knew this was a lie, but I could see my protests weren't going to work. I didn't really want them to, but I hated to give without trying.

I slowly crossed my arms at my waist and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. With a deep breath I made a quick movement and whipped it over my head.

Mark let out a whistle. Matt blushed and looked down but tried to check me out without being obvious. The cold air had brought my nipples to nice hard little points.

My bra was missing the top half entirely, and only provided support for cleavage and some excellent nippleage. Before I had got to this point in the game, I had made the strategic decision that I would rather sit around with my tits and nipples exposed than in my thong and a t-shirt.

After the next hand that didn't matter. Looking back on it, I am pretty sure Mark was cheating, but at the time, my best friend Jack had impaired my judgement and I just trusted that Mark and Matt were beating me honestly.

Rather than remove my bra which wasn't covering anything at all, I stood up in the tent and unbuttoned my jeans. I did a little half spin so the guys were looking at my ass. Then I kept turning so they could see my front again. I decided I was going to go all in, so I gave a little shimmy as I unzipped my jeans. Next, I slid my jeans partially over my hips. I turned again so Matt and Mark could see the top of the thong heading down between my ass cheeks. I turned back to face them as I lowered my jeans further, exposing the front of my tiny black thong, all the while watching Mark and Matt's faces light up.

They were enchanted to see their study buddy in nothing but the bottom half of a bra and a lacy thong.

The thong was more lace than not, and it wouldn't have taken but a glance to see my pussy lips and excited clit peeking through the delicate lace.

"You hurt your hips, did you?" Matt asked.

I glanced down to see the matching bruises Gary had left on my hip bones from my face down encounter with a pool table. "Uh, the pool table was a little rough on me the other night." I hoped that was vague enough.

It wasn't. I could see confusion change to doubt then a glint of understanding cross Matt's face. Mark was too busy watching my tits jiggle and trying to see through my thong to notice the bruises.

I bent at my waist to slide the jeans over my thighs and down my calves. When my jeans hit the floor I stood back up and all the sudden it seemed like the party in the wall tent had moved outside. Our tent was surrounded by jeers and whistles. I glanced around in the tent to see the lantern was throwing my shadow in great detail on the side of the tent. I could see my titties and nipples clearly, and without my jeans on, my shadow looked naked. I promptly sat down and tried to use my arms to protect what was left of my modesty. That is when the booing erupted outside.

Matt threw me a pillow out of kindness, and I clung to it, blushing furiously. Mark tuned off the lantern and the show was over. In the darkness I removed my bra and slipped back into my t-shirt to sleep in.

"That was awkward," I whispered.

"That was so hot!" came back. I couldn't tell if it was Mark or Matt.

"You have a beautiful body," the other twin said.

We rolled out our sleeping bags in the dark. The guys ended up next to each other and I slept across their heads by the door. I felt the occasional wayward hand on my thigh and on my tits a couple of times as we decided how we were going to arrange our bags in the dark tent.

I didn't say anything, and nothing further happened, except I heard some rhythmic rustling in someone's sleeping bag long after we had turned in for the night.

I woke up early and I had to pee. I was wearing a long t-shirt, so I slipped into my boots and headed to the bath house, which was fairly close to our tent. It wasn't yet dawn, but the sky was turning colors. A warm front had moved in after the wind came through and the brisk fall weekend had turned into a very mild weekend. It was much warmer than when we had gone into the tent.

When I came out of the bathroom I was surprised to see Mark waiting for me.

"Follow me," he whispered and he took my hand and led me to the far edge of the campground. He backed me against a pine tree and put his hands on my hips. Leaning down, he began kissing me, at first tenderly then with a sudden urgency, his whiskers burning my face.

Electricity shot through me as we kissed. Our tongues entwined as I tilted my face towards him. Mark put his hands on my shoulders, pushing me into the tree. Then he began to grind his dick into my stomach as he hungrily probed my mouth with his tongue.

I held his waist and pushed back into him at the same tempo he was using, meeting his every thrust eagerly.

Wanting to relieve my soaking pussy, I fumbled with the snap on his Wranglers.

Mark took a step back and mumbled something.

"What did you say? I thought that was kind of where things were going, I didn't mean to rush."

"No, I do, I just...uh...erm... well, I don't want you to be too surprised." And he stopped with that.

After a few moments, I said, "surprised by what? Are you hung like a horse? A mosquito?"

"Ah, no, it's not that. I...uh...I kinda like, well, soft underwear."

"Oh?"

"Just don't get weirded out, okay?"

I was intrigued. I knelt in the pine needles and unzipped his pants. Nothing could have surprised me more than what I saw. Crammed into a lacy red thong was a nice sized dick. He had bits and pieces poking out the sides and top of what was clearly women's underwear. I thought, "what the heck?"

"You can't tell anyone."

"No, no, I couldn't possibly tell anyone," I agreed. I was in shock. "You like girls?"

"Very much so. I'm not gay, I just like wearing women's panties. Thongs, really. Your thong last night was so fucking hot."

"Huh." As we spoke, his dick started peeking over the top of his thong. He was really turned on. I had long suspected he had a secret, now I knew what it was. I ran my finger across the lace and brushed against his dick which was still growing. I moved my hand down to his balls, which were kind of falling out the sides of his thong. Mark thrust his pelvis at me so I traced my fingers down his dick to his balls again and then caught a drop of precum on my tongue.

The sight of a cowboy wearing women's lingerie was...a little odd to be sure, but it was kind of hot in its own way. He had really put himself in my hands by showing me his kink.

I placed my hands on his thighs, hooking his panties with my thumbs and pulling them down enough to let his dick out. It was growing into a very nice sized dick. Holding his lace covered balls in my left hand, I took his dick in my right hand and began stroking it cautiously. It continued to grow and I couldn't stop myself from licking the tip again. The taste of his body on my tongue and the feel of lace covered balls caused my pussy to clench in anticipation.

I fell to licking and sucking on Mark's cock, as the sun broke on the horizon, in a campground, behind a pine tree, casting occasional glances up at his stunned face. Mark was in ecstasy. I bobbed my head up and down, tightening my lips for better suction as he gave a little groan.

"I wanna fuck you, Suze, please?"

I released his dick from my mouth and left my thong on the ground as I stood up. Mark turned me around and backed me up to the tree. He was considerably taller than me, so he lifted me up under my arms and pressed my back into the tree. His dick found my pussy and he entered me with a mighty push. I clung to his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrust into me.

Something about this angle caused Mark's body to rub my clit just right and I had a mind-blowing orgasm. Keeping mind how sound travels in a quiet campground at dawn, I muffled my cries against my shoulder.

Mark didn't seem to be too worried about his grunting. He moved his hands from under my armpits to brush my nipples under my shirt, then he pinned me to the tree with his shoulders and moved his hands to cup my ass.

With a double handful of ass, Mark came with a loud grunt after about six violent shoves into me. He gently released me and I slid down the tree into a little ball at the base. My legs were trembling and my back was raw from the tree. I had pine needles stuck to my ass and I was out of breath.

"Can I keep this?" Mark was holding my thong up. I couldn't tell him no.

"Just don't stretch the hell out of it and expect me to take it back."

Mark simply lifted my thong to his face and inhaled.

I had nothing to do but watch Mark tuck his spent dick into his lacy red thong and slide his Wranglers back up, covering one of the most amazingly crazy things I had seen. He stuck my thong in his front pocket and we made our way back to the tent. By then we weren't the only people awake, and from the looks we were getting, several people had either seen or heard us. Matt was dressed and waiting for us.

As I squatted down to gather my clothes for the day, Matt plucked several tree bark scraps off my shirt and handed them to me.

"Been hugging trees already this morning, have you?"

When all was said and done, over about 10 days I had screwed three of the four guys I spent most of my waking hours with. I lost three pairs of panties, made eye contact with a janitor while I got nailed from behind, got bruises on my hips from a pool table and displayed my naked silhouette to my entire wildlife biology class then did the walk of shame across a campground wearing only a long t-shirt. I couldn't possibly top that next week. How would this friend thing would go? Charlie would have no expectations, but Gary and Matt were not quite as mercenary towards women and might think we should have a relationship. Would they talk amongst themselves and compare notes? Could I continue to have sex with my friends? I wondered how close Gary and Charlie were...maybe that was another possibility!