Study Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
333 Followers

Jenna was insatiable because even after a good hard fucking twice where she came both times, she still wanted more. This time she wanted it missionary style so with her legs spread I crawled on top of Jenna and with her help guided my cock into her pussy.

We slowly fucked at first and Jenna's long luscious legs wrapped themselves around my back and she locked her ankles as she pulled me into her. Our souls would unite and soon the world would fade away and the only thing we could hear was the beating of our hearts as they beat in unison.

Time and space were suspended and Jenna and I were in our own little universe, far away from the world as we had known it. We could feel the other's passions as they continued to rise and crescendo in a symphony of wonton carnal lust.

I could feel Jenna's pussy quiver then quake and contract and I knew it wouldn't be long until she would come. This signaled my brain to let loose the monster load of hot sticky manhood form my pulsating cock.

We both came in unison, Jenna flooding my cock with her sweet nectar and my hot jism spewing forth into her pussy like a massive lava slide from a raging erupting volcano.

"Oh God yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s," Jenna moaned as she came digging her nails into my back and arching her back. Jenna's long nails would leave scars in my back but it didn't bother me. They served to remind me of the intense pleasure I had brought her when we made love.

Jenna and I would fall together and lie side by side as we came down from our orgasmic high. My rock hard cock was still buried in side of her and our bodies would rub together as we softly and passionately kissed.

After about 15 minutes of lying together Jenna turned me over and laid on top of me as we would embrace.

"Mmmmm baby," Jenna purred like a contented kitten. "You have made me feel so young vibrant and alive again.' It has been over two years since my husband left me for a young bimbo and this is the first time I have had sex since then. I knew from the moment I saw you that we were destined for each other."

"To show my gratitude for making me feel like a woman again I want to give you something extra special and with that she would go down on my cock and proceed to give me the best blow job I had ever received, better than any one from the young girls I had gotten them from before.

Jenna would suck my cock and tried as I may I could not hold back and I spewed my load. She would let it cover her mouth and tits and then rub it in her skin as a lotion. After our long intense sex session, Jenna and I would shower and go for lunch, after which we would come back to her house and "study" some more.

Strangely enough, we actually managed to get our paper finished and worked on biology. Between those times, we fucked like rabbits and we able to make enough memories to generate several more stories, non of which however we would turn in for a grade.

Jenna and I would become inseparable and I would end up moving in with her and sharing carnal pleasures beyond description. Who would ever thought I would end up getting so lucky.

I guess going back to school was the best move I ever made. Not only did I graduate and move up in the company I worked for but I found a hot study buddy to boot, and like they say, the best learning does not come from the classroom and in this case they were right.

JMiller69
JMiller69
333 Followers
12