Study Mates Ch. 1

Story Info
Classmate gives him his first oral experience.
1.2k words
3.78
27k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the pelvic girdle is divided into three parts..."

The lecturer droned on to a roomful of inattentive students. I was gazing into deep space, daydreaming about this girl that I just saw this morning. She was wearing the tightest spaghetti top I have ever seen. It seemed to be forcing her boobs out of it. Her breasts must be at least a D-cup, what wouldn't I do to lay my hands on them.

I'm a medical undergraduate with a penchant for girls with large breasts. They seem to drive me nuts and I mean really nuts. I often had to lock myself up in the toilet to jack myself off after having feasted on a particular 'specimen'.

"Maybe I should go later on." I thought to myself as I felt a faint stirring in my loins.

Suddenly, the monotonous voice of the lecturer was broken by the sound of the door swinging open. Another latecomer, I reckoned as I was jolted from my daydream.

"Gonna be a wet dream later." I thought to myself with a sly smile hanging on my lips.

Mindy hurried through the door and quickly took a seat in front. Mindy's has to be the girl with the biggest boobs in my class. I have seen her walking around school and often admired how 'they' moved as she did. She would often wear tight fitting blouses and the buttons always seem to at the limit of popping. That never failed to arouse me, in fact Mindy has been the object of my excursions to the toilet for quite a few times. She had jet-black hair just slightly longer than shoulder-length and a pair of pouting lips that you wish you could just lock yours with. Her eyes were brown and looked intelligent. She had a curvy body and a really cute ass to match. She happens to be in my tutorial class as well and there was one time she was late for class and she ran into the classroom. I almost came in my pants when I saw her running in, her boobs heaving up and down. She's an intelligent student and was scored distinctions in the tests that we have had so far.

After the lecture ended, we had an hour to kill before a two-hour tutorial. I was packing up my stuff when I heard,

"Hey." I looked up and saw Mindy.

"Late again, huh?" I said with a smile.

"Hey I don't do it all the time. Blame it on the alarm, always never rings" she replied indignantly.

I smiled. "So, what are you gonna do until tutorial then?"

"No plans. Wanna study together?" Mindy suggested.

"All right. Let's go."

Being in the same tutorial group, we often spent time before tutorials studying together. It was nice studying with her as she always seem to know so much more than me, so I could learn up on what I missed during lecture from her. As a trade, I would offer biscuits and chocolates which I keep in my locker for munching on as we studied. Takes some guilt off me I supposed. I always felt bad 'digging' her for knowledge.

We settled in our usual place. It was shady and windy, being situated at a corner of the faculty. Best of all, it was quiet. Very few people knew about this spot and it was out of the way. You wouldn't find it unless you went out of your way to do so.

"Oh no. I'm never going to finish revising for the upcoming test." I sighed as I took out my text.

"Don't worry. You'll do fine. We still have a week to do so." Mindy consoled.

Mindy took out her text as well and quickly settled into her reading. I was still not able to concentrate yet so I ended up gazing at the surroundings. My gaze finally settled on her. Mindy was wearing a nice baby blue tank top today. She had tied her hair up into a nice bundle with a color matching hairclip. Her bra outline could just be made out. She was wearing a knee length skirt that was navy blue and it showed off the contours of her butt perfectly. She looked good enough to screw and I could feel my erection building up.

She felt my gaze and looked up. "Why aren't you reading?" She asked innocently. I quickly looked at my text, still thinking of her though. At this time her eraser dropped and she bent down to pick it up. Suddenly I felt something on my crotch and it was stroking me. I looked down and saw Mindy's hand on it.

"I see something has gotten bigger." She said with a sly grin on her face.

It felt so good that I couldn't ask her to stop. She looked up at me and said,

"Do you know I wanted you the moment I saw you in my tutorial class?"

I looked down at her surprised, speechless.

"I noticed how you have been looking at me, especially my breasts. And I think you are very naughty. You have made me very wet by looking at me the same way just now and I gotta have you now." She reasserted her statement by pulling down my fly and releasing my hard on from its 'prison'. My penis was an average eight inches but it was quite thick. And it was throbbing with the anticipation of pleasure.

"Now, let me please you." Her head leaned forward to lick the head of my penis.

I moaned deeply. It felt so good. I've never had a blowjob before and the sight of her over my meat stick was simply erotic. Her lips parted as she brought her head towards my now almost erect penis, and she sucked in the head. I let out a louder groan. She released it and sucked it in again, going deeper now. I could feel her trying to go deeper with each bob and my penis was now brushing against the roof of her mouth. She adjusted her position slightly to a kneeling position in front of me and started to deep throat me. From her present position, I could reach out to her breasts and fondle them through her top. She moaned with pleasure and the moan made slight vibrations around my penis, it felt so heavenly. She started bobbing up and down with a rhythm now and I was getting very excited. My reflex actions took over and I started to buck my hips, hoping to get it deeper in. My breathing became erratic and I felt a stirring in my balls. I knew it was coming.

"Oh...oh... It's coming..." I said out in between groans.

As I felt the familiar contractions in my balls and then my penis, I gave one final thrust and buried it deep in her throat, hoping she will swallow every single drop. She did not disappoint and start swallowing, taking in as quickly as she could.

When I finally finished, she gave my stick a few final sucks, milking out the residue before licking my head clean. Oh, she looked so much like a slut then. I knew I had to have her there and then.

To Be Continued...