Studying Abroad

Story Info
A young virgin gets more than she expected in Spain.
1.4k words
3.58
66.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was just 19 years old and a junior in college. She arrived in Spain ready for a semester of adventure and challenges. The tall brunette was single despite her runner's body and 36 D chest. She was an independent spirit, a young virgin on a quest to define herself.

Rachel arrived in Spain with a small group from her University. She went to orientation with her classmates, and was introduced to her host family.

Classes didn't start until Monday, so she and her classmates decided to go check out the city's night life that Friday night. This young, busty girl with muscular legs and feminine hips put on her favorite short dress, her most comfortable heels, and styled her hair before heading out to meet her friends.

The innocent, sexy Rachel did not know how to form a simple sentence in Spanish and had never been to a bar because she was still under age in the U.S. She met up with the rest of the students from her school, a group of several attractive young co-eds and a couple of guys. One of the girls, Chelsea, had been in town for a few weeks, so she led the group to one of her favorite bars.

A guy in the group ordered a round of tequila, and then each person in the group began ordering a round of one type of liquor or the other for everyone. After Rachel had lost count of how many shots she had taken, Chelsea introduced her to a guy she had met at the bar a few days before.

His name was Alberto, and, conveniently, he spoke some English. Rachel and Alberto chatted for about an hour, and as they continued to chat and drink Rachel began to realize how much she liked this attractive older man.

As they spoke, Alberto began calling her "Raquel", which made her feel as exotic as this whole foreign place.

Around closing time, Rachel's friends began to leave. They offered to share a taxi with her, but Alberto insisted he would walk her home, and Chelsea told Rachel she would be safe with him.

He held her hand and spoke to her in his beautifully broken English. They reached a park along their way and sat down on a bench. Alberto leaned in to kiss Rachel, and she thought about what a perfect way this was to begin her semester abroad.

She had always had a fantasy of dating a charming European man with a nice accent. She liked all the attention he was paying her. He maintained eye contact with her when she spoke, and had witty input throughout the conversation. They continued walking toward Rachel's apartment and Alberto taught Rachel words in Spanish. He mentioned that he lived just around the corner, and that she was welcome to come up to his apartment to continue chatting. He kissed her on the lips softly and she told him she would like to go, but only for a little while.

They arrived at his apartment and the girl made herself comfortable on the couch as he stepped into the kitchen to pour them drinks. She had assumed that they would continue to chat and maybe make out for a bit, but she hadn't considered that things might go further. The dashing Spaniard returned quickly with their beverages and told her he had something to show her in his room. He led her by the hand to his room.

He showed her his large movie collection, and then suggested that she pick a movie to watch. They sat down on the end his bed, the only seating available in his room. He started the movie, and Raquel, still quite drunk, moaned when Alberto kissed her deeply as the previews began to roll.

He took this as an indication that she wanted more, and he began to fondle her breasts above her clothes. She moved his hand from her chest, but they drifted back as he continued to kiss her neck and ear.

Rachel began to feel uncomfortable, suddenly realizing that she was not in control of the situation. She told Alberto she thought that it was time to go, and she asked him to call her another day.

He grabbed her as she stood up to leave, then he spun her around and kissed her passionately.

Initially, Rachel hesitated. She asked him to stop. He told her that he wouldn't go any further than she wanted to, but he began to caress her thigh just below the seam of her dress.

Raquel was turned on. He kissed very well, and his beautiful green eyes spoke to her. In a way she feared that he might to try to hurt her, but her thoughts came to a stop as he slipped his hand beneath her dress and began to finger her through her silk panties.

She kept asking him to stop, but what he was doing felt very good. He put his hand over her mouth, not forcefully, but indicating that he wanted her to stop talking.

He pulled her dress over her head and her panties off.

Again, she asked him to stop, but she didn't struggle, knowing he could prevent any attempted escape easily. He continued to finger her and kiss her simultaneously. Then, he stopped. She let out a sigh of relief, thinking the ordeal was over, and quite pleased with the stimulation he had provided.

Then, suddenly and went down on her. He licked her clitoris and put his finger up her very moist pussy. Rachel had been planning on waiting for marriage. Raquel, however, was very turned on by this Alberto. His scent, his words, and especially his touch made her melt. He used his tongue masterfully and brought her to her first orgasm at the hands of another.

Rachel felt embarrassed by the situation, and while she had enjoyed it, she was ready to leave now. She was very turned on by what she felt were unsolicited advances. She liked this guy, but she wanted to take things slowly. She stood up and began to look arount the room in search of her panties, but the strong man pulled her back down. He held her firmly and pushed her in a swift but careful motion back on to her back. He positioned himself above her.

Then, the girl let her animal instinct free. Raquel began to rub his crotch above his jeans. She wanted it. Maybe she had no idea what she was doing, but she sent a clear message. Alberto slapped her, telling her that she had no right to try to leave after he had pleasured her.

Raquel raised her hips as Alberto sucked on her right nipple and twisted her left. She moaned in pleasure and he quickly removed his pants. Raquel felt read.

Rachel mumbled "no, no, no." softly as Alberto entered her moist vagina slowly, gently penetrating her. He slowly began to move inside of her, and then he found a rhythm. She started saying that she was not ready for this, but he put his hand over her mouth to prevent her from making too much noise.

Rachel was conflicted. She had never dated a guy or been tempted by sex, but she had used a vibrator and knew how to pleasure herself.

She had just always assumed that she would wait until she was married to have a real dick inside of her. She was enjoying what he did to her although she hadn't asked for it. Her head was swimming with thoughts. She felt conflicted and worried. A tear escaped her eye as she realized that this would be the only first time she would ever experience.

Then, she let Raquel take over. Raquel was completely in the moment. She felt Alberto's penis inside of her and the stimulation that he created was much better than the feeling a plastic vibrator gave her.

No longer conflicted, she enjoyed his motion as he fucked her. He continued to tell her than she was beautiful, and that he wanted her, and then he kissed her repeatedly.

As he plunged deeply into her and stimulated her clitoris simultaneously, rubbing it in a circular motion as if he had seen her do it to herself before, she shuttered. The orgasm that hit washed made her forget the hesitance that she felt.

"Alberto! Si" she cried.

He came inside of her, and removed himself and held her.

"Te gustó?" he asked.

"Yes, I liked it." she replied.

Raquel decided that she had found the perfect tutor for her semester abroad.