Studying Abroad Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers

Her perky, 32D boobs were on full display for the men sitting next to her as well as anyone that could see her aisle seat. Her dress had rolled up in the back allowing her high ass crack and some of her ass cheek to be visible to anyone looking from behind looking at her in the aisle. Not to mention her pussy slit with its landing strip could be seen without any inhibition from anyone in front.

Jaime freaks out and does not know how long she has been exposed for. For starters, she tries to pull up her dress to hide her exposed breasts. She then pulls the dress down to cover most of her exposed bottom half as best as the dress could. She reaches down to pick up her bag and feels her ass expose again to her neighbors. She checks to see what time it was and apparently she had been sleeping for a while as she knew that the plane should be landing fairly soon.

Jaime think to herself: "How long have I been exposed for? These men just sucked in my naked skin without any attempt to wake me up." She also has sexy thoughts of maybe of the man directly next to her grabbing her breast or maybe rubbing her exposed pussy. Maybe he was daring enough to suck her nipple. The wetness and heat was building between her legs and it needed to be dealt with.

Jaime got up with bag in hand and the turbulence bounced her into her neighbors lap to feel the man still had a full erection from viewing Jaime's nudity. Jaime immediately popped up and flashed him her wet pussy and exposed asshole within a few inches of the man's face. She could here him sniffing and knew he was trying to smell her pussy. The man even had the audacity to poke the wet spot that had formed between Jaime's pussy lips.

She quickly left the aisle and heard the two men talking amongst themselves and how lucky the one that had Jaime in his lap was. Jaime made her way to the aisle feeling everyone was able to get a look up her skirt to see her plump ass and possibly her bald pussy. She looked back to see everyone was looking right at Jaime again and she retreated into the restroom.

Jaime is relieved to finally make it to the bathroom but as she looks looks in the mirror she understands why people were watching her. She had failed to adjust her dress after falling on the man. Her naked pussy lips were half exposed and her ass was on full display for everyone she had passed by to the restroom. The man's touch and the other passengers' gaze ignited her passion to begin another public masturbation session.

She slid off her sandals, removed her dress for the third time in public, and spread her feet on the walls again to allow her pussy to spread to its maximum. Her hands immediately go straight for her pussy and clit. Jaime begins to moan not holding back her moans because she believed no one could hear her. Jaime figured the plane would mask any sounds she made in the restroom and just let loose for once.

Jaime plunged two fingers in and out of her pussy, feeling the sexual urges finally being quelled. She grabbed her left breast and played with her erect nipple the way she imagined the man must have been playing with it when it was exposed. Jaime imagines the man touching her pussy and spreading around the wetness. She begins rubbing on her swollen clit the way the man would have had it been exposed as it was now.

Jaime feels her pussy beginning to quiver as her fingers increase their pace. Her moaning and panting increase with the rhythm of her finger. Her fingers continue their assault of the inside her pussy. Her moans get louder and louder and her pussy convulses on her fingers as she cums and leans back into the seat.

Jaime gets up and begins to wash her hands. She then dries them off and dries off her pussy to make sure it would leave no more wet spots. Jaime slips back on her dress and puts it back to the spot that barely covers the bottom. She then puts on her shoes and grabs her bag. She opens the door and comes out to return to her seat.

She looks to see that everyone looks back at her knowing full well what she was doing in there. Her moans were not masked at all and they could here through the thin bathroom door what Jaime was doing in there. Men had lust in their eyes while women showed disgust that she had the audacity to do such a thing on an airplane.

Jaime also failed to realize that when she had put her shoes on her dress had popped up over her plump ass. Her dress had left her tight ass and pussy lips fully exposed for all to see as she made her way back to her seat. She could her the murmurs but just assumed that was because of the normal exposure of her ass being normally exposed to everyone's sitting eye level.

Jaime sat down in her seat and felt her cool leather hit bare ass again. She realized that her ass must have been on full display as she walked up the aisle. She looked back to see the men with jaws dropped on seeing her plump juicy ass. Jaime felt the urge to touch herself again but chose to avoid getting up again and just wait until the plane arrived.

*********

Finally, Jaime felt the plane park itself into the gate and realized she was finally in Fiji. She unbuckled her seat and reached for her bad underneath the seat. Apparently it had fallen forward during the landing so she bent over straight legged to grab it. She had to really reach for it under the seat, which exposed her spreaded pussy lips and asshole to her row mates again. She realized after grabbing it that she had exposed her pussy and possibly even her asshole to her two neighbors.

Jaime looked back and apparently that was definitely the case as that was the best thing the both of them had seen all day of Jaime. Jaime quickly stood up straight and adjusted the tiny dress. "Wait," Jaime thought, "My dress is not covering as much as I remember before I got on the flight." She felt behind and could feel about a quarter of her ass sneaking out and her row mates remained seated in order to get a better look of her ass and the pussy lips that could be seen through her thigh gap.

Jaime watched as people made little to no effort to hurry and get off the plane. One of the guys gave her ass a grab while the other reached between her legs to touch the gleaming wet spot. Jaime slapped their hands way away but they continued their onslaught and even rolled the back of her dress up.

She quickly made her way out of the aisle when it was her turn. Jaime's ass and pussy lips could both be clearly seen as she ran into the airport. She made her way to the escalator to baggage claim and rolled down her dress once again, realizing she must have been flashing everyone up until that point.

Jaime had hoped that her luggage would be immediately available so that the people from her flight could stop replaying the scenes of Jaime's exposure. Her two neighbors had caught up to Jaime and even waited next to her when clearly they were staring at the exposure of the bottom portion of her ass that refused to stay hidden anymore. They both grabbed a partially exposed ass cheek as Jaime gave in to their touch.

Luckily their luggage arrived and they thanked Jaime for the wonderful show, giving her a slap on her ass. Jaime stuck out her tongue but had greatly enjoyed their attention. Nonetheless, they did not need to know how much they had turned her on. Jaime touched behind again and could feel her ass was still exposed and gently tried to pull down the fabric to have it pop back up again.

About fifteen minutes had passed, Jaime realized she was the only person still waiting for her luggage and no other bags were on the baggage claim conveyor belt. All she had wanted was to get another dress on or at least throw on some underwear. Jaime sighed and went over the airlines help desk to report her luggage was missing.

The lady was very nice and apologized that it still hadn't arrived with the others. She asked for some information and she would track down its location for Jaime. Jaime felt the nightmare was going from bad to worse very quickly. Her shrinking dress was the only covering she had from just being naked for the foreseeable future.

The lady returned with a sad look on her face and told her that her bag had been placed on the wrong plane and had been sent on a flight to Florida. Jaime's fear now reached it maximum point and now this dress that clearly did not fit her sexy body was barely keeping her covered. Also any money to buy other clothes was in her luggage and not to mention underwear, which she needed desperately.

The lady told her it would at least be two weeks to maybe even two months as the luggage would have to be shipped back to her home first and then have someone ship it to her after it arrived home. Jaime was in utter shock that she would be going to school like this for a minimum of two weeks and possibly two months. Her pussy had grown wetter from the situation but she still remained worried about how she could possibly go to class or do anything in her shrinking dr

The lady did offer to help her and Jaime gave the necessary information that started the process of getting her luggage back on its way to her. Jaime thanked her and walked outside with the map unfurled in both hands. The gust of wind of opening the doors blew up her dress, exposing to anyone outside a full look at her pussy with new landing strip and her plump beautiful ass from behind.

Jaime quickly pulled the dress down, which caused her nipples and breasts to be exposed. Jaime felt her dress was no where close to being done betraying her as it somehow knew she was going commando. Jaime fixed her dress while holding down the sides with her bag pushed firmly against her ass to attempt to keep it down. Jaime sought to keep her nudity somewhat under wraps while she made her way to her new school.

**********

Jaime followed the map and managed to find her school's admissions center without other major wardrobe problems. She approached the secretary, who was appalled by what Jaime was wearing. From her level she could clearly see the bottom potion of her lips protruding from the bottom of her dress. Jaime asked if Carl, her admission counselor was in and the secretary told me to just go to his office as he should already be in there. Jaime walked by and the secretary got an eyeful of Jaime's exposed ass cheeks as well.

Jaime knocked on the door of Carl Johnson and she heard a voice invite her in. Carl stood up, shook Jaime's hand and invited her to take a seat. Jaime sat down and immediately crossed her legs. Jaime's knee banged his desk and immediately uncrossed her legs to give Carl a view of her spread out labia.

Carl cleared his throat and met Jaime's eye level after soaking in the sight of her pussy. He asked if she had any quick questions before they started. "I just have to say I really hope I did not offend you right now," Jaime starts saying. Carl assured her that everything is alright and encouraged to try to wear underwear next time, which made them both chuckle. They talked for about an hour and he actually felt sorry for her knowing being alone in a new place with nothing but the clothes on your back must be incredibly difficult.

Jaime gets up to shake his hand to thank him for his time briefly flashing her pussy again to him and turning around to expose her ass as she walked out the door. He cleared his throat and pointed down and Jaime quickly adjusts her dress. She apologizes again and he reiterates to let her know these things happen.

He leads Jaime to her dorm, Trinity Hall, a co-ed dorm but still separated boys to their own halls and girls to their own. Girls had the third to fifth floor while the boys had first and the second floor. Carl lets her know if she had any other problems to just let him know and shook her hand. She was then by herself again and now at least she could get into the comfort of her own room.

Jaime walked through the first floor and found the stairwell. Some boys had seen her partial ass was exposed as she was walking and decided to follow her as she began her trip into the stairwell. The boys could see everything as Jaime began her climb from her plump sexy ass to the plump full pussy lips to the occasional glimpse of her dark asshole.

They continued to follow her and talk amongst themselves as they were expecting a thong or panty not just bare pussy and ass. One of the boys swear he saw a glistening spot that was glowing between Jaime's legs and all boys saw what the same thing as each step up the stairs allowed a peek between her legs. One boy attempted to get his phone out but the others told him to put it away because they were enjoying her exposure without her knowing they were getting a perfect view.

Jaime had heard the boys following her until the fourth floor where they exited once Jaime had turned the corner to the fifth floor door exit. Jaime had not noticed those boys were following her to peek at her exposed ass and pussy. She exited the stairwell into her new hall dorm.

She saw many girls just staring at her appearance as they could see her ass cheeks peeking through the bottom of her dress. Many of them though maybe she was a whore looking for the boys floor, because no one dresses like and allows their naughty bits to be fully exposed for anyone and everyone to see. Jaime paid them no mind and continued down to the end of the hall to find the dorm with her name as well as her new other roommate.

Her roommates name was Holly Smith and she was looking forward to meeting her. She used the key card, which her admission counselor had given her to open the door. She saw one side of the room had already been decorated and the other side undecorated. Jaime laughed as she had thought she had nothing to bring but was grateful that the bed was already made with sheets and a comforter.

Jaime exhaustion and jet lag finally hit her as she was within the comforts of her own room. Even though it was still daylight outside, her body exhausted from being exposed and touch was finally ready to hit the sack. Jaime stripped off her only piece of clothing and sandals in the middle of the room and quickly hopped into bed.

Jaime had never slept naked before and the closest she had ever gotten to doing that was to sleep in a tank top and thong. The urge to touch her pussy was growing but her consciousness was fading. Jaime felt her eyes grow heavy and her final thought was left to wonder how she was going to get through this trip with a tiny dress and nothing else.

**********

Jaime was awoken to some girls laughing and noticed they were sitting on Holly's side of the room. Jaime pretended to be asleep while peeking out from under the sheets and listened in on what the girls were giggling about. One of the girls addressed Holly, who was a bombshell in Jaime's opinion from what she could see.

She had giant 38C breasts inside her tight fitting tank top with the hints of a bra handing out. She must have been 5'2 on her best day and inside her short jean shorts looked to have a thick ass. Her sexy red thong was poking out as she was bent over looking at something. Jaime thought she had a perfect body for being a shorter girl and noticed she was holding something rather important.

Holly had picked up Jaime's dress and noticed how short it was even for her. One of the other girls said she had seen Jaime walk in and figured Holly was getting herself a booty call. They all started laughing uncontrollably and Holly threw the micro dress to her friends.

Holly said, "I pretty sure the booty call would have went to my bed. Anyways addressing our present issue, how much you wanna bet this girl has some sexy lingerie to go with her micro dress? I think the girl came with just the clothes on her back since there are no boxes or even a suitcase."

Jaime fright took over as she realized her nudity was only being covered by her bed sheet. She had hoped the girls would just leave the subject alone and maybe just let her get back to sleep. Unfortunately, one of the girl that had seen Jaime and let Holly know that Jaime was showing so much of her ass and even caught sight of pussy lips as Jaime was heading down the hall to their room.

Jaime felt her chest getting flushed and her wetness was growing between her thighs once again. Her goodies must have been visible to those boys in the stairwell and any girls that she had passed in the hallway. She still had been facing towards them with the sheets pulled high and decided to gently turned over as if she was tossing and turning in her sleep. She took the opportunity to roll over and accidentally shoved one of her legs out in the process, leaving a leg and part of her ass exposed.

Holly shushed the girls as she was turning to face Jaime and screamed out herself to see Jaime's exposure, "Shit! Look at that ass! She is practically begging me to get a better look at it." Jaime could hear Holly's footsteps getting closer while the other two girls snickered away while remaining on Holly's bed. Holly grabbed the sheet slowly peeling it up to reveal Jaime's sexy plump ass uninhibited by a stitch of clothing.

Jaime could feel the wetness dripping down onto her thighs and was hoping Holly could not see what was going on in near her pussy. Holly stepped back and sat back on the bed, "Wow isn't that a sight girls? There was not supposed to be a full moon tonight but there it is. She came here with only this dress and is naked without this." Suddenly Holly had an awfully amazing idea that would make Jaime complaint to her every wish. Jaime could not hear what the girls were planning as she was facing away now.

"I think it is time to wake up sleeping beauty and let her know what is going to happen from today onward," Jaime heard Holly say. The others girls continued to snicker and held onto Jaime's only piece of clothing. Holly grabbed Jaime's ass cheeks with both hands and Jaime continued pretending to be asleep.

"Wow! She's seriously out, girls. I think I am going to keep playing until she decides to wake up for us. The poor girl must be awfully tired from her flight," Holly says with snarky tone to her friends.

Holly continued to play with Jaime's ass and noticed her asshole was twitching from her touch. Holly let a finger put a slight amount of pressure against her puckering hole. It took everything for Jaime to hold back her moans and somehow managed to remain completely motionless as Holly began to pleasure Jaime's ass. Jaime had never had anyone touch her body before today's groping in the security checkpoint or her airplane neighbors investigative fingers. Holly had become the first person to play with Jaime's asshole.

Holly then noticed the shimmering wetness building between Jaime's thighs and rubbed a finger from her swollen clit to the end of her pussy slits. Jaime almost died from the sensation of someone else touching her tender pussy. Holly tasted her wet finger and smacked her lips indicating to the other girls with a thumbs up that her juices were very tasty.

Holly stuck a finger into Jaime and played with her butthole, tickling it with a gentle touch. Holly began to thrust faster and faster while beginning to increase the pressure on the Jaime's asshole. Jaime was now playing with her own nipples, but biting her lips to keep from screaming out from the ecstasy flooding her body.

Holly continued and slid another finger into her pussy while using her thumb to rub down on her clit. Jaime was fighting every urge to grind against Holly's fingers since the allure would be diminished if Holly knew she was awake. Jaime continued to just firmly grasp her breasts while pulling away on her own nipples. Holly sped her fingers up and brought her tongue to Jaime's exposed asshole.

Jaime let out a very quiet whimper and could feel pussy very close to cumming. Holly had not heard the whimper escape Jaime as she was lapping up Jaime's asshole and Jaime's pussy was very squishy from all of her excess fluid. Jaime pulled and twisted her nipples while biting her lip to quell her moaning.

Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers