Studying Ch. 01

Story Info
Gentle obsessed dom male coerces reluctant female (foreplay).
4.5k words
3.89
19.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanya1274
Tanya1274
19 Followers

Subsequent chapters are currently in progress. All characters are 18 years of age or older. This is entirely a work of fiction; any similarities between any persons, living or dead, is completely coincidental and unintentional.

*****

A knock at the front door told me Allie had arrived for our scheduled weekly study session. I peered through the one-way stained glass panel next to the door. She was a vision in her white tank top and jean shorts. The sun danced radiantly on her gorgeous hair, which tumbled in loose curls around her shoulders. Her clothes hugged her curvy, well-toned frame. Her expression was soft and friendly, as always, and her eyes were large and kind. Allie was the type of person who smiled often and laughed easily. I adored her, and she was my precise opposite.

I guess you could say I was a melancholy rocker. I had long-ish, straight, dark hair and a closely shorn goatee. I lifted weights rigorously to try to build some decent muscles, and had succeeded for the most part, but I was still tall and sinewy. People said I had a deep voice. I always wore black, my wallet had a chain, and I liked to wear wrist bands. Sometimes, I even wore black nail polish. Don't judge me . . .

Allie was bouncy where I was sulky. She was bright, optimistic, and always saw the best in people. I was brooding, sometimes conniving, and knew the world was mostly bad. Allie thought that everyone was basically trying to do what was right, they just had different ideas of what that was. I knew she was naïve, though. In reality, everyone thinks their way is the right way, and that their morals are the right ones. People constantly try to force their own ideas on everyone else, and no one ever agrees about what is "morally right." So, humanity wars with itself. Because of this, I've always known that morals are relative.

Spellcrafting was my favorite hobby. I had been deeply interested in magick for a long time, and had read books on several magickal and occult subjects. I had been performing my own rituals for a few years, and was becoming rather effective with them. I could find lost items for myself or others. I could get a job that I wanted. In fact, I had used magick to land my current job, for which I was grossly under qualified. I could curse someone and they'd have a rotten day - and I mean a really rotten day. I cursed frat-boy extraordinaire Jimmy Remmington once for teasing me in the locker room. He missed the bus, spilled his lunch down his shirt, walked out of the bathroom with the toilet seat cover stuck in the back of his pants, fell out of his chair in Philosophy class (after which the professor dismissed him for causing a raucous), and he farted while talking to the girl he has been trying to date for the better part of the semester. That's just what I saw happen on campus - who knows what happened after he got home.

Most excitingly, I could even impression people by now. Impressions were only ideas - subliminal suggestions, if you will - and they could only go so far. Still, I found that on some people they could be rather effective. I had practiced first on a girl in my Calculus class whom I didn't really like. I thought she would be a good test subject because she really detested me. (She thought I was creepy. Go figure.) I performed a ritual to make her fall in love with me. The next day, I caught her staring dreamily at me in class, then quickly looking away with a confused expression on her face. Since then, I had refined my powers of persuasion to work outside the confines of an actual ritual. If someone was talking to me, for example, and I wanted them to go away, sometimes I could look into their eyes and make them suddenly realize they wanted to do something else. I could also impress specific thoughts and ideas onto people. For this, I had to be touching them. For example, if I wanted my best friend Brody to give me his chocolate pudding, and he really didn't want to, I could focus, touch his arm, say, "Give me your pudding," and he would suddenly change his mind. But, now, it was time to graduate from pudding thief to something a bit more ambitious - and satisfying.

Allie was my new obsession. She was perfect, and probably out of my league, if you believe in that sort of thing. The bigger problem was she was extremely conservative. She would be a tough nut to crack. I, however, wanted her.

Allie's second knock interrupted my thoughts. I opened the door.

Hi, Darren!" she said, smiling warmly. She had her school backpack slung over one shoulder.

"Hi, Allie." I said, stepping to the side. "Come on in." We had been studying together for most of the semester, and she still didn't suspect that I had ulterior motives. Given her gullibility, it's a good thing she was in my hands and not someone else's.

I led Allie upstairs to my room, which was the remodeled attic. We took our seats at my desk and hit the books. After about an hour of studying, she sat back and stretched.

You know," I said, still working on a problem, "I think I need my other binder. Would you mind getting it for me?"

Of course," she replied graciously.

"It's in my closet," I motioned behind me and across the room. She stood and went to the closet door. I watched as she moved across the room. My eyes scanned her slender waist, voluptuous rear and muscular thighs. She had no idea what I was going to do to that body; I relished the thought. I rose from my chair silently.

She opened the closet and skimmed the contents with her eyes. "Where in the closet?"

I stepped up behind her and inhaled the scent of her hair, gathering my focus. She began to turn around. I placed my fingertips lightly on the curve of her waist, just below her ribs, and said softly, "Don't turn."

She stopped and stood still. My heart jumped. It was working . . .

"Keep still." I repeated. I waited, and she didn't move. I gently moved her hair to the side with my other hand. My eyes traveled over the smooth, supple skin of her neck. For so long I had wanted to feel her skin under my lips. I leaned in, ready to finally taste her.

"What is it? Is there a bug on me?" Allie asked. My stomach lurched.

"Uh . . . yeah. Don't freak out . . ."

Allie stiffened and closer her eyes tight, but didn't move. "Don't kill it, okay? Just get it off please . . . " she replied urgently.

Okay," I said, "it's gone."

Allie turned around to face me, her hand flying up to her hair. "Was it in my hair? I didn't feel you get it."

Yeah, it was in your hair."

"Where is it now?" she looked down at my hands, searching for the tiny perpetrator.

"I don't know," I said, stepping back and looking down. "On the carpet somewhere."

"Oh," she looked at the carpet, then back up at me and smiled. "Well, as long as he's not on me anymore. Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said as I thought to myself, Operation: Allie; phase one: crash and burn.

___

I didn't waste the 6 days between that utter disaster and my next study session with Allie. I performed extensive rituals every night of the week following my failure. I focused on making her feel relaxed in my presence, receptive to my suggestions, and making her body sensitive to my touch. Allie was naïve anyway, and she trusted me. But, I was convinced that reinforcing those ideas would make her more receptive to me next time.

I also decided that I needed a back-up plan. I didn't like the idea of using demonic or occult objects on her. But, I decided I might need a little help amplifying my power. After visiting many websites and calling several reputable shops, I finally found a viable object of power. It was a dark purple crystal unlike any I had ever seen or held. It radiated its own power, which was almost tangible. A permanent, dark, shadowy lining hung around the crystal, visible only upon careful inspection. It was unnaturally warm to the touch and had a deep black and green center. As I held it, I could feel the crystal's power.

Allie came over at her scheduled time, and I led her to my room as usual. She set her backpack on my desk and began pulling out her study materials.

Did you understand everything the professor said about quantum numbers?" she chattered as she pulled out her textbook, then her binder and notes. "I'm pretty sure I understand it, I just need to do a few problems to practice," she said, her eyes intent on the inside of her backpack as she dug around for her pencil.

"Yes, I think I just need some practice, too," I echoed. "Allie, look at me."

She ceased her pencil hunt and looked into my eyes.

"What do you think of me?" I asked. I had to see if any of the impressions from my rituals had taken hold of her yet.

Allie turned to face me. "What do you mean, Darren?"

"I mean, what's your first impression of me. Right now. Without thinking too hard about it."

"Well . . . I feel safe around you, and I can trust you." She thought for a moment. "And I think I can relax around you. I feel like you won't judge me."

Perfect, I thought. All things I knew she probably felt already, but now they were at the front of her mind.

"Well," I chuckled, "that's good to hear. Quite a compliment, actually, thank you. And you can trust me."

She smiled up at me.

Just a little longer, sweet one, I thought to myself, and you will be mine. Allie was impressionable to me now, but that would only get me some of the way there. I had to be careful not to scare her and send her running.

"Tell me something, Allie," I said, taking one cautious step closer to her. I brought my hand up to her face and caressed her cheek with the back of my fingers. "How do you feel when I touch your skin?" Her cheek was smooth and soft.

Allie looked stunned. "I . . . what do you mean?"

Well, she hadn't pulled away. That was a good sign. "I mean . . ." I lowered my voice and bent my head down a little. "Do you like my touch?"

She didn't speak. Her eyes stared up into mine and glazed a little, her face working with some internal struggle. I continued to stare down at her, my eyes boring into her own. Slowly and gently, I moved the backs of my fingers up and down her cheek.

When she still didn't answer, I let my fingers slide down, and I cupped her chin with my index finger. I tilted her head back a little. "You haven't moved away from me, Allie."

"I . . . I know, it's just . . ." Her large eyes stared up into mine, fixated.

"It's okay to like this," I whispered, trying to hide the smirk that was tugging at the corner of my mouth.

"I-I like you, Darren . . ." she blinked and shook her head a little, trying to clear her thoughts. "But, as a friend." This time she did move. She stepped back, but the desk was behind her. I moved forward with her, and the desk presses into her rear, stopping her retreat.

"You like me as more than that, Allie." My finger was still under her chin, preventing her from looking away. "If you didn't, you would have stopped me by now." I leaned in close to her, my lips two inches from hers. Her eyes glossed over.

"Kiss me, Allie," I whispered. She didn't move. "Kiss me," I repeated. Allie slowly closed the gap between our lips, and I felt her plump, soft mouth on mine. She pulled back for a moment and her eyelids fluttered. Then, she gently placed her lips on mine again. I reached for the back of her head and entwined my fingers in her hair, close to her scalp. I tilted her head back and kissed her. I could feel her heart pounding in her chest as I pressed her against me. I touched her lips with my tongue, and her lips parted. I moved my tongue into her mouth. She licked my tongue timidly at first, then swirled her own tongue around mine. I guided her toward my bed, and she followed. She kept kissing me, her mouth becoming hungrier for me. I let her explore my mouth with her tongue. I lowered myself backwards onto my bed, pulling her down on top of me. She didn't seem to notice my hand sliding down her back and onto her ass. Emboldened, I clutched her rear roughly and pushed her pelvis forward into mine. She grunted softly in surprise, but I silenced her by pushing my tongue into her mouth again. I bit her lower lip gently.

I broke our kiss and pressed my forehead into hers, holding her head against mine by her hair.

"Be mine, Allie," I growled. "Let me possess you." I pressed my mouth hungrily into hers again, but she lifted herself away from me.

"What?" she said. I opened my eyes. Shit, I had lost my concentration. I had pushed her too far. I let her lift her head. "Darren, I'm sorry . . ." she reached back and pulled my hand gently out of her hair. Her brow wrinkled in confusion. "I don't know what came over me," she said, perplexed, as she got up and backed away from the bed. "This is so unlike me. I like you Darren, really I do . . ." Allie's pretty face scrunched in confusion again. I sat up. She continued, "I mean, I feel . . . something. But . . ." She trailed off as she gazed down at me. She looked lost.

I stood and took a deep breath. I placed both my hands on her shoulders. "Allie," I bent down and stared into her eyes. "I can help you find your way. Your answer lies with me."

Her eyes fixated on mine. "Yes . . ." she said vaguely, "yes, I think that's true."

"All you have to do is submit to me."

"I want to . . ." Allie blinked, then looked down. "But I can't, Darren."

Goddamnit. I didn't want to have to use the crystal. Not yet.

I sighed. "Is that your final choice, then?"

"Yes . . ." She wasn't looking at me. She wrung her hands as she spoke. "I appreciate your affection, but I like just being friends. I want to stay friends."

"Very well. I'm happy to be just friends with you." She looked up at me hopefully, and I gave her an encouraging nod. She smiled.

"Thanks, Darren," she said as she hugged me.

__

I waited 3 study sessions before trying to ensnare Allie a third time. I felt it best to let her get completely comfortable with me again, and let my rituals do more of their work. But, today, I was ready. No more mistakes; I would use the crystal. Since there was no way she would let me hold a crystal to her forehead and chant about her being mine forever, I was prepared to use some force. Allie was a girl who was eager to please and obedient by nature. So, hopefully she would submit easily.

We were in my room, seated side-by-side at my desk again, when I said, "Allie, will you grab that science desk reference off my bookshelf for me? I think it explains an easier way to do this problem." I had to get her away from the door in case she tried to make a run for it.

"Sure," she said. She rose from her seat and went to the bookshelf. I stood and followed her, knowing she wouldn't be able to reach the book I had requested on the top shelf. She looked up at it, then reached up and stood on her toes. I reached up behind her and pulled it down.

"Sorry," I said as she turned around to face me. "I didn't think about your vertical impediment when I asked."

Allie smiled and laughed. "It's okay," she said.

I tossed the book aside.

"Don't we need that?" she asked, bewildered.

"No," I said quietly.

I was almost a foot taller than her. If something went wrong, I might be able to intimidate her if I needed to. I raked my dark hair back out of my face and looked down my nose at her. She stared up at me candidly. It was a little endearing. She had willingly flitted into my trap again and again over the past few weeks, enabling me to weave my web in her mind. Now, my claws were finally going to close in around her, and she didn't even know it. I savored the thought.

"Allie . . ." I began slowly as I concentrated. "Look at me, and listen to me closely. Do exactly as I say."

"Okay, Darren," she said. Her eyes glossed over.

"You feel relaxed. Come toward me." Allie stepped closer to me. "Closer, Allie . . . closer . . ." She moved toward me until we were only inches apart. "Good."

I reached out and took one of her wrists. She continued staring into my eyes, entranced. Deftly, I twisted her around so her back was to me and pulled her arm up behind her back. I put my other hand around her throat. She reached up and grabbed my wrist, but it was much too late. My grip on her was already solid.

"Darren??" her voice was anxious and confused, but her body was still relaxed against me. With her arm twisted behind her back, I pulled her backward toward the bed. Despite the predicament I now had her in, she still didn't struggle. The trance was holding her, and by now she really did trust me a little too much.

"Darren, what are you doing?" she demanded as she moved with me.

"Hush, Allie," I whispered in her ear. "You will do exactly as I say, and no harm will come to you." I felt her swallow hard. She had good reason to be nervous.

"Darren, please let me go. What's this about?" She tried to pull away from me. Prepared, I jerked up on her arm, just enough to hurt a little. She winced.

"Don't struggle, Allie," I whispered into her ear as I continued backing us toward my bed. "You'll only hurt yourself." She obeyed.

When I had successfully dragged her to my bed and she realized our destination, she began to struggle again. I let go of her throat and wrapped my arm around her neck, her windpipe situated in the crook of my elbow.

"Stoppit, Allie, or I will make you stop," I warned.

She tried to turn to face me. "Darren!!" she exclaimed shrilly as panic crept into her voice. Afraid she might scream, I squeezed her throat gently, applying pressure to both sides of her trachea with my bicep and forearm. She pulled at my arm, unable to speak and unable to hinder the pressure on her throat. If I applied more pressure, her vision would blur, then her limbs would become weak. Eventually, she would pass out briefly. Allie twisted in my arms, and I applied more pressure, forcing her head backward into my chest. I felt her begin to slump in my arms.

"Are you going to stop struggling?" I asked softly. She jerked weakly. The futility of her attempts at freedom amused me. "Stop struggling, Allie," I whispered. Her legs began to give way. I held her tight. I squeezed tighter, and few moments later she lost consciousness. I let go of her throat and released her arm from behind her back, wrapping my arm around her waist instead to hold her up. Her head lolled back against my chest. She was barely standing, her body limp against mine.

I pulled the deep purple crystal out of my pocket with one hand and held her tight against me with the other. I held her head firmly between my chest and my hand. I waited with the crystal pressed between my palm and her forehead, ready to begin the second she was conscious again.

Allie regained consciousness and gasped for breath. "Don't worry," I said in her ear. "The strength will return to your extremities momentarily and your disorientation will fade." Her ass was pressing into my cock. I tried to stay focused.

"Allie," I spoke steadily into her ear, pulling up my energy to focus on my intention, my own power, and the power of the crystal. "Allie, hear my voice. Listen to me . . ." I began the chant I had learned.

"By air and earth, by water and fire . . ." I felt her beginning to stand more on her own, and I knew I didn't have much time.

"So be you bound as I desire. By three and nine, you are now mine . . ." Her head shifted against my chest, and she slowly reached up to put her hand on my forearm.

"By moon and sun, my will be done . . ." She reached up to her forehead and put her other hand on mine. I tightened my hold on her waist.

Tanya1274
Tanya1274
19 Followers
12