Studying Hard

Story Info
18-year-old girl finds a reason to study.
1.8k words
4.07
146.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you do on that test?" It was the first thing he asked me when I walked in the door. I knew what my answers would mean. I hung my head down and in a small voice I replied.

"D+"

***

This man was a friend of my mom's. She wanted him to tutor me through my senior year in high school to insure my grades would be high enough to get me into a competitive college. This was absurd to me. I was just 18 and ready to enjoy my new adulthood, but instead I got a former teacher to help me study. I hated it. I wasn't a bad student; in fact I've always been one of the best. My mother's concerns were a joke to me. I resented her for making me do this and I resented him for doing his job. I ignored everything he said to me and absolutely didn't study. When I came home from the first test I had since he became my tutor, I had to tell him I flat out failed it.He was a little bit angry. He had been working harder in my class than I was. He decided to alter my course of study with a few suggestions.

"This is your own fault. There are two major ways to modify behavior. Either people work for a reward or to avoid punishment. Getting an A on this test would have been a reward but obviously that isn't going to work with you. You need encouragement in the form of punishment." He threw me over his lap, pulled my skirt up and dropped my panties down around my ankles. He started smacking my ass with reckless abandon but I wasn't going to let him enjoy my screaming or crying. I maintained indifference as long as I could. Then I heard him reaching around in his bag.

"I assumed you were going to fail this test. It seems you've been doing everything you can to be a poor student. I came prepared for this." He pulled a bottle of lube and slammed it onto the table and then held something out right in front of my face. "Do you know what this is? I don't even want you to answer, I'm damn sure you do. This is a medium sized butt plug. It's going to be a new study incentive for you." I was dumb founded and he could see it. He pushed it in my mouth. "Why don't you get a feel for its size for a moment."

I couldn't believe he was doing this. This was my mother's friend...did she know about any of this? I had to assume she didn't. She was a bit more passive than that. She barely punished me and was always uncomfortable with the idea of me dating. There was no way this was her idea. I felt the flush of my ass. When he pulled out this piece of plastic I had completely forgotten about the burn he left. In a few minutes I was going to be reminded more physically of that. He had left my panties around my ankles, mimicking the way you might spank a little girl. He really was mad at me for this test.

With one hand he spread my cheeks apart and squeezed a drop of lube right onto my asshole. That single drop was shocking enough but then he put a finger inside of me. Nothing like this had ever happened to me. I was the most silent I've ever been in my life. I was afraid to move or make a noise, not that I could have with this plug in my mouth. After rotating his finger around he pulled it out, put more lube on his fingers then returned with two inside of me. His actions had no speed to them but he wasn't obscenely slow either. Then he stopped he took the plug from my mouth.

You are pretty tight back there and from what I gather you have no experience with this at all. You're going to keep this in you and study alone for an hour. You are not going to touch it or take it out until I've decided you've had it in you long enough. I want you to study at your desk, sitting on your chair. I want the pain from the spanking and this uncomfortable piece of plastic to be a reminder of what is going to happen if your grades don't pick up." I was finally ready to interject. In my mind, I was going to have a cool response. Instead, I found myself begging.

"Please don't....please....the spanking and the fingers were enough. This is the first time; you can't punish me this much for the first time. I'll study harder....please don't put that in me." I envied how calm he was when he spoke again.

"Patterns are hard to get out of and I'm not going to let your rude behavior and bad grades become one. The most I can tell you is we won't do this again when you come home with better grades. You reflect my abilities as a teacher and I'm not going to have a failure represent me." With that he pressed the plug at the opening. I clenched my eyes shut as he pushed with one smooth movement. He didn't stop at all but he didn't shove it in either. I started whimpering at its size. Although he had used a couple fingers to open me up, it didn't compare to the taper of the plug. The lube took away all resistance and the plastic forced my body open. Finally I reached the widest point. This time it took more effort to push it in and my ass closed around slender waist holding it in.

I expected to jump up to pull my panties on as quickly as possible to start studying, but as I moved he put his hands around my waist to stop me. Then he moved one hand on my back immobilizing me as he started spanking my ass again. Every slap stung and my body was unprepared for it, especially with that toy lodged in my ass. I felt my eyes water up as he finally stopped and pulled my panties off. I leapt up as he laughed.

"That's just what I want to see, someone eager to go study." Then he sat down and picked up a book so read as I slowly lowered myself to my seat the desk.

Even though I studied more, my tests still retuned low. He always hit me with anger. My spanking for longer and he got gruffer with the way he would insert the plug. He used paddles and eventually my ass didn't just have a warm glow, there were bruises that lasted for days.

***

As I answered I lowered my head and prepared myself to be punished again. Instead, he looked at my curiously and started to speak.

"You know, that's funny. I called your teacher today. I was getting very concerned about your grades; your mother wouldn't forgive me if you failed after my tutoring. Especially because you have been such a good student. I told him I was your tutor and I wanted to know the material for the next exam. Instead, he complimented me saying you've been receiving the highest grades in the class. Let me see your test"

I froze up for a second, and then I dropped my backpack to the ground and pulled out my copy of the test. It was a perfect 100%. He went through my binder, eyeing my record of tests for the quarter. All were high A's except for the very first. He looked up at me.

"I would really like an explanation for this. You've had me so angry and worried this entire term. Why have you been lying to me?" I started nervously kicking at the carpet.

"At first I was angry at my mother for making me have a tutor. I work with the academic assistance office helping other kids. It was like she thought I was stupid or my straight A's weren't enough for her, so I decided I was going to just fail out. It was a dumb idea, but I was really mad. Then that first day when you were mad, I didn't really study at all as I sat at my desk. I didn't need to; this material is easy to master. I was thinking about everything you had done and how it made me feel. If anything it made me more distracted than what you intended. So I came home with my second test and I wanted to show you that I'm not some stupid kid who doesn't do well in school, that I really am smart...but I wanted you to do all of that again. So I told you I failed." He was kept a poker face the entire time I spoke and I could feel my face start to blush.

"So basically, you've been using me and my concern for some sick pleasure you get from all of this." I didn't know how to respond. I dropped my head lower. "Young lady, I don't appreciate being lied to. I was worried you were actually going to fail this class." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the desk where he bent me over. I heard him unzip his pants and I started to feel myself get wet. This time I wasn't worried about him finding out. I didn't have to run to bathroom after he pulled the plug from my ass and left. "You want to get fucked little girl? I'll fuck you. This time you're going to tell me you want it. You're not going to use me like you did those other times." I rubbed a finger on my clit furiously as he held his dick to my ass. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Tell me what you want."

It's hard to say it. I didn't even understand why it was I had been lying and embarrassing myself week after week, but I wanted his cock in me so bad I finally blurted it out.

"I want you to fuck my ass!" He didn't need me to say it twice. He didn't fuck me furiously, but with that same pace he used with the butt plug. I wonder if he thought about fucking me all those times when I would lay over his lap wishing he would put fingers in me too. I don't know how I didn't explode every time he would punish me, but there was no need for a charade now. He started thrusting into me harder as I rubbed my cunt into an orgasm I had wanted for so long. He laughed at me and shoved his dick harder. I guess maybe he wanted it too. I felt his cock start to throb and I realized he was cumming. He pulled out with a grunt and quickly shoved the plug in me.

"You mother isn't going to murder me over your grade, but imagine if we got cum on the rug." He patted my ass. "I guess you like to work for reward after all."