Studying with Kelly: Pt. 04 Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Legman173
Legman173
97 Followers

"It's okay Kelly..." Stan said as he put his hand on her forearm to reassure her "I'm here to help you through it, you just need to take your time to read the question and think it out before you answer. Most people just jump into it too fast take your time and I'll help you. Now what comes to mind when you read that question?"

"Um... Oh my... Stan this is what you were talking about last Wednesday night when I was trying too...." her face suddenly went red as she realized what she was about to admit in the middle of their classroom.

Stan smiled and shook his head at just how adorable she could be while almost giving away to the whole class that she had had those beautiful lips of hers wrapped around his cock when he was trying to study last Wednesday, obviously that was when she was still trying to distract him.

"Yeah that's it, do you remember any of what we were talking about before... that part?" he smiled at her again remembering how good it had felt to have her tongue ring slide on his engorged member.

Slowly Kelly seemed to pull and amazing amount of detail about what he had said that night piecing together the essay and pinpointing each and every aspect of the question. A look of admiration came across her partners face as he realized she didn't need his help and went through each one of the essay questions.

As she read out each question he could inventory exactly which sexual act she was trying to perform on him as he was studying for it. Some would be kisses and bites on the neck, another blow job but with her pussy peeking out from under her skirt in front of his face for another, there was an unforgettable hand job in the library. All of the times he thought she wasn't paying attention and she had pulled them from studying, she had absorbed it all. Kelly wasn't only the most beautiful sexual vixen he had ever seen but she must be brilliant to retain it all.

"Kel, how did you remember all this stuff, I didn't even think you were paying attention?"

"Stan, haven't you realized? I always pay attention to you, besides I just tend to remember stuff you say. I guess you could say you're 'unforgettable'" she joked and gave him a quick punch on the arm to lighten the mood.

"It looks like we're done, you want to look it over one more time before we hand it in? Remember no A and you are all mine" she smiled as she teased him. Stan had all but forgotten about the arrangement they had made. Yesterday it was all he could think about, but after seeing Kelly so immersed in his element he had all, but forgotten about it.

"Oh... right... yeah the A" he collected himself bringing himself back from whatever cloud his mind seemed to be wandering to. "You better hope we don't, you have no idea what kind of dirty fantasies a guy has about a girl like you!"

Kelly looked back at him wetting her lips once again holding her pencil right at the curve of her tempting mouth.

"Oh you bet I do..." she leaned over to his ear after she said it and whispered "... and I'm going to show you every last one of them!"

The school goddess got up and sashes to the front of the classroom to turn in their test. Stan's eyes followed her tight ass accented by her tight yoga pants that had the Victoria Secret "PINK" on a banner across just adding more allure to an already irresistible goddess.

When Kelly made her way back she noticed him gawking again and winked at him with a smile. It always turned her on when Stan admired her body. Kelly was a natural tease and always loved getting a rise out of the boys and teachers at her school, but there was something about Stan that just made it better. He seemed to put her on a pedestal in a way no one else could. That might bother some girls but Kelly loved it.

The two partners walked to Stan's locker as he switched his books out.

"So I guess we're not going to find out how we did until next week huh?"

"Yeah I always hate that, but at least we know we did pretty well"

"Yeah, but you and I both know we have more riding on this then a grade"

Stan stood up from changing his books over and was met by Kelly gently grabbing the back of his neck with both her hands and giving him a gentle kiss on his lips.

"For good luck" she said smiling. Stan did not notice that her eyes were suddenly starting to water as she said goodbye to him. Quickly before being discovered she turned around and hurried away trying not to make it look to abrupt.

Stan stood there in an aftershock from her kiss, he never would have expected a thank you kiss from her after it was all over. He knew he would probably get one last night with her because of their arrangement but he was slowly realizing his time with Kelly was coming to an end.

The next couple days seemed to drag on for Kelly, she tried to be her typical chipper self but her heart just really wasn't in it. She had gone back to wearing her sexy short skirts and tight clothes to tease the boys but none of them seemed to give her a thrill like Stan did. She still saw Stan they were finishing out their last couple classes before break and would say hi to each other in the hallways but it was not the same. More and more she started to realize that she actually missed spending time together. She found herself pulling out her biggest dildo every night and trying to imagine it was Stan's big cock, but it never seemed to satisfy her. For once it was a need bigger than just the sex, she missed all the little moments they had together.

Kelly sat on her bed and stared at her phone, it was Tuesday and they had only had taken the test last Friday, how could she miss him so much so soon?

She jumped with a start when she suddenly heard Nelly Furtado singing Promiscuous though the speakers on her phone. It was her favorite song and she found it very fitting. She quickly looked down at the contact information and was disappointed when she realized it was just one of her teammates from the soccer team. She hit the ignore button and was prepared to sink back into her rut when she felt suddenly inspired by her favorite song.

"Screw it" she said to herself as she looked at her previous calls and dialed Stan's number.

"H...hello..." he answered nervously "Kelly is everything okay?"

"Hey Stan!" She answered in her typical chipper voice. "Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"I... I just didn't expect to hear from you till we got the test back."

"Oh well... I'm bored and all my friends are busy so I figured I'd give you a call." she lied. "So what are you up to?

"Uh... nothing" Stan nervously answered. He could not believe his luck he had been thinking about Kelly all week. It just didn't seem right for him to call her; he had gained a lot of confidence from being with her but still saw her as unreachable. Her call had thrown him totally off his game.

"Nothing huh?? Stan... were you being a bad boy?" she teased

"Wha... what do you mean?"

"We're you thinking about all those things you want to do to me if you win the bet hun? I bet you were! I'm not interrupting am I?"

"What... no... It's just... gosh! You know I'm looking forward to it.... but... you're not interrupting anything, I'm glad you called."

"I bet you are, you need some help with your problem and I'm sure I'm just the girl for the job right?"

Stan finally started to pull himself together. He hadn't bumbled like this since they first met; he had to get himself together. He knew she loved to push his buttons but if he really wanted to ever have a chance with her he had to get control of himself he thought. It suddenly dawned on him that it might be true, he might actually have a shot with her the idea seemed to restore some of his confidence.

"Kel, you are just insatiable you know that? I've got a better idea...this might sound crazy, I know it's getting cold enough to freeze outside but I've got a serious craving for a brownie sundae, what do you say you do me a favor and join me, you have no idea how awkward it is to get a brownie sundae by yourself on a Tuesday night!" Kelly laughed and it eased the tension of him finally asking her out.

"Sure... why not?" she answered "I've done a lot of crazy things before but I don't think a brownie Sundae on a Tuesday night was one of them!"

They both laughed and made agreed to have Stan go pick her up in an hour to give her time to get ready. As Stan hung up the phone he felt like the world had just turned upside down.

"WHAT?!" he said to himself "Did that just FRICKIN' happen?" This was quickly followed by the nerdiest most awkward celebration dance, one that Kelly would have found absolutely adorable. He quickly rummaged through his closet trying to find something nice yet casual; he still couldn't believe she agreed to going out with him. It was just ice cream which could be seen as completely platonic, but the fact that she was willing to be seen in public with him had his heart beating at a million times a minute.

He had pulled himself together pretty well by the time he had got to Kelly's door and rung the doorbell. In all the time they spent together he had never been to her house. It was pretty impressive with a large porch up front and big white columns that protruded to the overhang. When Kelly opened the door a smile could not be denied as it swept across his face.

The vixen's long muscular legs were encased in two white stockings that traveled all the way up over her knees and stopped right at the beginning of her thigh. He could see a couple of inches of her sexy dark skin before it her plaid skirt concealed it from him. Stan's mind was instantly filled with all the different combinations of lingerie she had teased him in. He wet his lips as his case traveled up past her curvy hips to the tight low cut shirt that seemed to hug her breasts as they threatened to come out of the top.

"Wow, you look as beautiful as always"

"Oh thanks! I thought you would like this outfit, I think the pink really brings out my tan! So where we going?" she said as she walked by him towards his car.

Stan took a quick look at her nice firm ass before attempting to catch up so he could open the door for her.

"We are going to my favorite place; it's a small shop right outside of town"

"Awe you are such a gentleman Stan, I can't wait to see this place your so excited about."

Little did Kelly know it wasn't the ice cream he was excited about there was a throbbing in his pants that would have given away his true motivation. It only ever took moments for her sexuality to consume him and her cute appreciation for him was just fuel for the fire.

He had a hard time on the road as Kelly sat next to him with her legs crossed exposing even more skin from underneath her skirt. She watched him squirm and struggle as he tried to stay focused. Realizing the effect she was having on him she uncrossed then crossed her legs again causing her skirt to ride up even higher. She wasn't leaving much to the imagination when she leaned over and whispered to him "You like what you see?"

"Uh... what? I... uh"

She then reached over and put her hand on his crotch feeling the hard bulge in his pants.

"Well I'll take that as a yes. Jesus Stan I love how hard you get just from looking at me..."

The slut started to work his cock through his pants as he was now forced to slow down to stay on the road.

"Have you ever gotten any road head Stan?"

"Road...head... well I don't think so... no".

"Oh you would know if you did! Well I know we don't know who the winner of are arrangement is yet but I guess you can consider this a thank you. Even I can leave you with blue balls this bad. Whatever you do keep your eyes on the road and don't crash into anything!" she smirked as she said it.

Stan saw Kelly lean over out of the corner of his eye and then the pull of her working at his zipper. In his rush to meet with her he had not been able to find a clean pair of boxers so he had just decided to go commando thinking he wouldn't be out with her long. The result was a sudden smile on Kelly's face as she reached into his zipper and found unrestricted access to his cock.

"Oh baby, it looks like I'm starting to have an effect on you! You never would have left the house without some boxers before we met! Am I turning you into a man slut?"

Stan laughed at her as he doubled his effort to keep focused with her hand wrapped around his engorged member. He felt her slowly start to stroke her hand up and down the shaft.

"Oh yeah baby this is what I love. All the other girls would be so jealous if they knew what you were hiding this big boy from them."

She pulled his balls out from his pants and started to fondle them. As she lowered her mouth to his head and gave it a quick lick with her tongue.

"Mmm... how far is this place, do I have time to enjoy this?"

"Uhh... not... far" he struggled to get out "only about fifteen minutes."

"Ohh..." she said as she started to lick up and down the shaft of his hard cock. "I guess I'll have to make this quick" engulfing the head of his cock as if to show how determined she was.

Kelly started to work her mouth up and down his cock. She started slowly at first but progressively got faster and faster pausing occasionally to catch her breath and give his cocks a couple really quick strokes with her hand. She blew on the head as she stroked him before taking it into her mouth again swirling her tongue around the head.

"Oh god Kelly, fuck!"

His response only made her work harder she started fucking her face up and down his cock as she stroked up and down in time with her motions. All the while the former history partner could feel the steel ball of her tongue ring working its way up and down his shaft. This wasn't a long teasing blowjob like the school hottie normally gave this was a determined effort to make him cum as fast as possible.

"Oh Kelly here it....ohhh" Stan blurted out as his cock started to pulse before erupting his load into her wet mouth."

"Ohh ahhh!" she moaned around his cock.

He could tell the climax had taken her by surprise at first but she quickly reacted sucking all of his hot seed in her mouth.

As Kelly was working the last of his load out of his cock with slow strokes up and down his shaft Stan pulled into the parking lot and parked.

"Good timing babe" she said "we almost didn't make it!"

He could see some of his cum trickling out of the corner of her mouth before she captured it with her finger and sucked on it.

"I love the way you taste" she said when she finished.

"God Kelly that was hot" he started to put himself back together as he came down from his incredible orgasm.

Being with a girl as hot as Kelly was reward enough but knowing the hottest girl in school was giving him a thank you blow job while he drove had really driven him wild. As he looked over at her with shit eating grin she grabbed his cheeks and gave him a deep sexy kiss. She had swallowed his entire load but he could still taste the remnants of cum as her tongue swirled with his.

"See tasty, I fucking love sucking your di..." Kelly stopped suddenly realizing what she was admitting. "So let's see this sundae you've bragging about" she said quickly changing the subject.

Stan quickly got out of his car and opened her door to help her out of the car. As they made their way across the parking lot to the ice cream shop Kelly's heals made a clickity clack sound on the blacktop. He just loved how she looked in those heels they just seemed to accent the sensuality of her legs that much more.

The two sat down and ordered a brownie sundae for them to share. They were very large and Stan knew it would be too much for Kelly to eat one on her own although it had been her idea to share. As they sat together and enjoyed the balance of the warm chocolate brownie in the vanilla ice cream they found themselves giggling and laughing about the most inconsequential things. There was no talk of classes or history like there had been for the entirety of their time together. For once it was just the two of them being their silly selves. They got in a small ice cream fight when Kelly put some whip cream on Stan's nose. After both of them attempted to smear whip cream on each other the end result was Kelly using her finger to wipe it off Stan's face and savoring the taste with a long suck.

Kelly couldn't remember the last time she had just been able to relax and have fun like this with a guy. All her life she was treated as the pretty girl or the sex object, Stan was different. He certainly appreciated all her assets, and she knew she couldn't help but tease him even on an innocent outing for some ice cream, but he also treated her like a person. He had been so happy when she had done well on the test his pride for her seemed to beam out of him. Kelly had never felt as good about something as when he had looked at her after they took that test. That is why she wanted to reward him in the car, not out of obligation for his tutoring and help with their project but for the way he made her feel at the end of it.

She could believe she was sitting here with what she once thought was just a history geek having the time of her life in a little ice cream shop way on the other side of town. She knew either way the test went her last sexual exploit would not be enough; she was going to really miss Stan, the way he put her up on a pedestal and was always so happy when she was successful. Yeah that was going to be hard to give up.

Over the next few days the two of them had found excuses here and there to see each other. Kelly had asked for his advice on good college prep books one day and Stan called her the next talking about how he wanted to start a good exercise plan the summer before college and wanted her input since she was an athlete. Every day the excuses got thinner and more obvious. Nothing else happened since the blow job Kelly had given Stan in the car it seemed that both of them were so worried about trying to convince each other their excuse to see each other was real that they never talked about the bet or the incredible sexual tension that had developed between them.

Finally the day they had been waiting for had come as they both sat in class waiting for their grade. Stan could feel his pulse racing as he knew this was the last history class he and Kelly would share together before winter break which meant one last rendezvous with the girl of his dreams before it was all over, one where he might be her bitch. He swallowed a lump in his throat at the thought of it.

As the paper was placed on Kelly's desk he looked to see her reaction. Trying to read what the grade was from the expression on her face. As she looked down at the paper a smile seemed to radiate from her face. Instantly Stan knew he was in trouble. He knew he shouldn't have made such a bet with her but she was just so irresistible he couldn't say no. He was going to see her one more time and she was going to fuck him like a little bitch. The last time she would see him he would be below her, just like he was before all of this started. He felt his heart sink at the thought.

"Stan didn't you hear me?" Kelly said more loudly obviously repeating herself.

"What... Oh no, how bad is it?"

"Bad? It's great... We did it Stan! We got an A! I got an A in History! Oh Stan Look!"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Why was she so happy about and A? Didn't she remember their arrangement she was supposed to be rooting against the A, not for it?

"Let me see..." he asked looking at the paper for confirmation. "But Kel... you didn't want us to get an A?"

"Of course I did silly! I know about are stupid arrangement or whatever but who cares, for the first time you helped me get and A!" Stan laughed at how excited she was over the grade.

Finally the weight of their arrangement fell off his shoulders and he was able to smile right back at her.

Legman173
Legman173
97 Followers