Studying with Kelly: Pt. 04 Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Legman173
Legman173
97 Followers

"Well you know Kel, it wasn't all me... you did a really great job on that test!"

"Awe thanks Stan!" she said before giving him a victory hug.

The two students gloated in their victory the rest of the class and the teacher even pointed out what a great partnership they had throughout the class mentioning their essays was one of the best collaborations of two perspectives he had ever seen. This just caused the two of them to gloat more before the class was finally ended.

It wasn't until Kelly was walking out of her car at the end of the day and her phone went off that it hit her exactly what all this meant. It was a text message from Stan.

"ARE YOU STILL ON FOR OUR ARRANGEMENT?" She read

"YES" she typed back

"GOOD... I WILL TEXT YOU TOMORROW WITH INSTRUCTIONS... SLAVE :)" he answered

Kelly felt a tingle in her pussy as she read the last word. When she had originally made the deal she was more teasing him than anything else she hadn't thought he would really go through with it. Now that she realized he was it was turning her on more than she expected to give the school history nerd that much control over her.

"YES MASTER." she texted back with a smile on her face.

Friday night was pretty uneventful for Kelly she had gone out with some of her friends she had been neglecting since spending so much time with Stan and gotten home at a reasonable hour. She actually ended up picking up a book Stan had given her over the past couple days and read for the first time in forever before going to sleep. She had woken up early and had a nice run and breakfast that morning before hearing from Stan.

"GOOD MORNING KEL" he had texted using the pet name he had developed for her

"GOOD MORNING MASTER" she responded setting the tone

"GLAD TO SEE MY SLUT REMEMBERS HER PLACE"

"YOUR FIRST INSTRUCTION IS TO TAKE A SHOWER AND MAKE SURE YOUR PUSSY IS NICE AND WELL SHAVED."

"YES MASTER"

"OH AND ANOTHER THING..." he texted back

"YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO PLEASURE YOURSELF IN ANY WAY" Kelly read.

She knew she didn't tell him about her morning ritual in the shower, he must have guessed. She always got herself off at least once in the morning in the shower to start off her day, she found if she didn't she found herself way too horny later in the day.

"YES MASTER" she complied and started to go about doing as he said.

When she got out of the shower she was greeted by another text.

"GOOD JOB SLUT. NOW I NEED SOME TIME TO GET READY SO YOU WILL MEET ME AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS IN ROOM 407 AT 6. ASK THE FRONT DESK FOR A KEY AND WALK IN YOURSELF"

Another message soon followed giving her the address and details for where she would meet him. Kelly was surprised he was giving all of his instructions by text, he had always called before but it created a new tension in their dynamic making it easier for her to fall into her role.

She spent the rest of the day getting the errands and things done that she needed to that weekend so she would have the rest of it free if she needed. She was a little disappointed that Stan had never text her to tell her what to wear because she knew he always loved her outfits and had been curious which one he was going to pick. She was forced to pick out an ensemble herself electing for a nice khaki skirt and a button down as not to make it too obvious what they were up to when she showed up to the hotel. She put on a pair of sexy underwear that she thought he would like. Butterflies coursed through her stomach as she got ready and she suddenly realized she was actually excited to see Stan tonight.

Kelly couldn't help but think of all the things her and Stan had done together as she made her way to the hotel. It all had started with her teasing him in class by giving him teasing glances up her short skirt, and then turned into a blow job in return for some help on a project. Each step had escalated their relationship even further and now she had been thoroughly fucked by the class history geek on several occasions and was headed to be his sex slave. The thought of being used as his slut really made her pussy throb in anticipation, but her arousal didn't seem to overwhelm her like it normally did. She felt this sinking feeling as well; it was odd, sex was usually all she could think about.

The closer she got to the hotel the more the feeling grew until suddenly she realized that as hot as she knew it would be she was actually dreading their encounter. Her time with Stan had lasted for over a month now and she really had got used to spending time with him. She actually saw him more than she had ever seen a steady boyfriend of hers as they met almost every night to work on their project. She thought back on how well he treated her, even taking her for ice cream when he thought she was lonely. He had never asked for any of his rewards for all he did for her she just always made sure to deliver. She suddenly realized how much she liked being with Stan. His cock was huge but that wasn't all of it, although it didn't hurt any. She seemed so comfortable when she was around him, even when they were just talking or driving, it just seemed so natural for her. She felt a tear streak down her cheek as she realized this would be their last night together.

"What is wrong with you Kelly!" she told herself in the mirror "Pull yourself together! He is just a boy, a wonderful boy, but a boy none the less!" When she realized she could no longer lie to herself she finally gave in giving herself a look she would have given her parents when they finally got her to admit she was wrong.

"FINE! He is the best boy you have ever known! That does not change anything! Pull yourself together! You can't let him see you like this!" she wiped a tear as she tried to heed her own words

"If this is going to be your last night with him you are going to make it a night he will never forget! He doesn't need to remember a blubbering crying fool; he is going to remember a sex goddess who will pale in comparison to anyone else he is ever with!"

Finally recommitting herself to what she was doing she pulled into the parking lot and pulled out her makeup case. She gave herself a quick once over and put herself back together, hiding any evidence that she had started to fall apart. Happy with her work she got out of the car and made her way to the entrance of the hotel. After a somewhat awkward exchange at the front desk including some not so subtle leering by the attendant, she got her room key and headed to the room as Stan had ordered her to. After a quick elevator ride and a walk down the hall she inserted the hotel key into the slot above the handle and was met with the familiar beep and green light as she had seen before on vacations with her family.

When she entered the room however it was nothing like she had expected nor ever seen on a family vacation.

"Fuck! That Asshole!" she shouted as her eyes filled up with tears again.

Leading from the door was a trail of red rose pedals going all the way to the bed in the middle of the room. The mood was accented by candlelight leaving a flowery scent lingering in the air. When she made it to the bed she saw a card sitting atop a wrapped box. Kelly gently picked up the card and was suddenly overwhelmed with tears of joy. The moist tears slowly slid down her beautiful face until she managed to wipe them away in a quick motion. A smile started to creep across her face and suddenly she felt like a giddy little school girl letting out a giggle as she opened it.

KELLY-

YOU HAVE FOLLOWED YOUR MASTERS INSTRUCTIONS WELL. TONIGHT I AM GOING TO TREAT YOU LIKE THE GODDESS YOU ARE. REMEMBER YOU CAN NOT DENY ME TONIGHT SO YOU MUST DO EVERYTHING I SAY. YOU WILL SEE ON THE TABLE BEHIND YOU A CHILLED BOTTLE OF WINE. POUR YOURSELF A GLASS AND PROCEED TO THE BATHROOM. YOU WILL THEN RELAX AND ENJOY THE BATH I HAVE HAD PREPARED FOR YOU. TAKE SOME TIME AND ENJOY YOURSELF, I NEED TO NICE AND REFRESHED FOR WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED. ONCE YOU ARE READY YOU MAY OPEN YOUR PRESENT AND FOLLOW YOUR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

-STAN

Kelly couldn't believe it, what could he be up to? She wanted to think this was some sort of kink Stan had but this was way too romantic, no one had ever done anything like this for her...ever. In somewhat of a daze Kelly poured herself a glass of wine and made her way to the bathroom and slowly slipped out of her clothes before immersing herself in the warm bubble path her lover had made for her. The warm water seemed to relax every muscle in her body releasing the tension that had snuck into her. That feeling partnered with the wine seemed to finally calm her. She hadn't realized how much their last night together had put her on edge.

After recommitting herself to not stress about tomorrow and thoroughly enjoy whatever Stan had planned for her tonight she pulled herself out of the tub and started to get ready. She wrapped her curvaceous body in a towel and made her way to the present Stan had left for her. She slowly pulled at the bow giving her access to the box. When she opened it a smile instantly spread across her face. A sexy black cocktail dress was on top. As she pulled it out she was surprised to find a matching set of lingerie underneath.

As she put the dress down she inspected the matching black lingerie and noticed they were crotchless, just how she liked them. There were no matching stockings and Kelly smiled at the thought of how much Stan liked her bare legs. She quickly went to work putting herself together in the outfit Stan had bought her. Kelly inspected herself in the mirror.

The dress he had bought for her was in the style that showed of f one of her bare shoulders as it tightly snaked down her body. The tight material seemed to just cover her tightly toned ass giving it a classy but incredibly sexy appearance. Kelly's long straight hair seemed to accent the allure of the dress and she no longer looked like the school slut, she smiled at her own elegance.

She picked up her phone and notified Stan that she was ready putting on the matching pair of heels that she had found in another small box Stan had left for her. As she made her way out to the front lobby and out the door she saw a limo waiting there for her. Stan got out and escorted her into the limo the driver holding the door for them as they got it.

"Wow Stan! What is this all about? I thought we... would be doing something else tonight!"

"Don't rush yourself, you said this is my night where you cannot deny me and I plan to enjoy every minute of it." He reached up and delicately put his hand on her neck pulling her into him for a tender kiss. Their mouths slowly opened and Kelly's tongue snaked her way to his, the metal ball of her tongue ring sliding back and forth against his smooth tongue. Stan loved the sweet taste of her tongue and how her metallic tongue ring always seemed to make it that much sexier when they kissed. Stan broke the kiss before it escalated any further wanting to make sure to pace himself like he planned tonight.

It wasn't long before the made it to the restaurant where he had made their reservations. It was not a typical place you would see two high school students on a date but with Stan in his tux and Kelly in a sexy cocktail dress it was hard for anyone to discern their age.

They were lucky enough to get a table by the window that gave them a scenic view of the river that the restaurant was located on. The candles of the restraint with the romantic mood seemed to accent the ambiance as the two enjoyed their first real date together. The two lovers became lost in their mood and flirty banter as they shared each other's food and then split some cheesecake for dessert. As Kelly sucked some whip cream off of Stan's finger she suddenly realized just how horny such a romantic night was making her. As she felt the dampness grow between her legs with each romantic gesture Stan did she couldn't wait to get him back to the hotel room.

After Stan settled the bill they left the restaurant but instead of taking her back to the hotel like she had expected he escorted her down to a walking path on the river front. She started to notice Stan's usual nervousness resurface as they walked along the river but it did not prevent him from putting his jacket on Kelly's shoulders when she caught a chill. She just loved that no matter what he was always such a gentleman, so different than all the other bad boys she had dated.

They finally stopped at a gazebo that overlooked the river when her former history partner escorted her up the steps by her hand. She could tell he was nervous.

"Kelly... there's something... I want... no no... I have to tell you" he nervously got out. Kelly could feel his hands getting clammy as he tried to tell her what was on his mind. Kelly could feel her heart start to beat faster as his nervousness seemed to envelope her as well.

"This... isn't about tonight... like I don't want you to respond because you think you have to... with the arrangement and all... okay?"

"Okay Stan, what's going on? Tonight has been great... more than I ever could have asked for... but your making me nervous!" concern started to creep into her voice

"No it's just... well I wanted to tell you... These pass couple weeks have been great... more than great...awesome! I never would have expected to get the chance to be with you... and I know it's going to end soon and all but... I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed..."

"Fucking me..?" she finished her teasing attitude starting to return again

"No... not that"

"You didn't enjoy fucking me" she quickly chirped back

"No... no... this is coming out wrong... I loved fucking you... it's just I meant I liked..." Stan struggled to regain his ground trying to put the words together.

"Kelly... it's just... spending time with you, especially after the test was over and all, seeing how well you did on it. That was even better than everything else we did. I admit I always used to fantasize about being with you, getting you in bed, but I never would have imagined how great it was just spend time with you out of it." He finally got out

"Aww Stan, that's the most beautiful thing anyone's ever said to me."

"Well Kelly you deserve it, and at the risk of ruining what should be the best night of my life there's something else I need to tell you..." Kelly looked at him quizzically not sure what else he could reveal to her.

"I hope this doesn't weird you out, and I understand if you just want to end the night here but I have to say it so I don't regret it for the rest of my life...I think I'm falling in love with you".

As he finally got it out Stan braced himself for her reaction. He knew this was pretty much the kiss of death for their time together which would probably result in her hand firmly embracing his cheek or her running off in terror. He had imagined so many ways this would go. He knew he could have her in any way he wanted tonight, but it just wouldn't be right, not with how he felt about her. As he braced himself for the biggest disappointment of his life he suddenly felt Kelly's hand on his cheek.

Both of his cheeks; as her hands pulled his lips to hers in a loving embrace. As he felt her sweet lips touch his, an electric energy charged through him. This wasn't one of the passionate lustful kisses she had shared with him before or another one of her attempts to tease him further. He could feel every bit of Kelly in their kiss as he wrapped his arms around her. He picked her up and spun her around as she came up for air and kissed him again. When he finally put her down she leaned her forehead against his.

"Baby... I can't believe I'm saying this... but... I love you too! I was worried you just thought I was some slut and were going to just forget about me after today!"

"Kel... I could never forget about you" he kissed her gently on the forehead as he said it.

Kelly hugged him resting her head on his chest.

"So what now Kel?" he asked

"Well I guess I we don't have to pretend were together for some stupid history class!" she laughed.

"He don't knock the history class... it got me the hottest girl in school!" he joked back!

"True! And what exactly are you going to do with her now that you have her?"

"Well... we do have a limo? "

"You know Stan" she said reaching down and rubbing his crotch "I've never done it in a limo." She gave him her teasing smile as she said it.

He reached down and grabbed her well toned as pulling her toward him as he worshiped her round globes with his hands.

"That's not the only first I plan to share with you tonight!" as he squeezed both her cheeks.

Not needing anymore encouragement she grabbed Stan by the hand and pulled him toward the limo. Kelly hadn't realized how far they actually walked and ended up taking off her heels as they ran back to the limo waiting at the restaurant. By the time they had made it to the limo Kelly's pussy was throbbing. Once Stan had closed the door behind them he told the driver to make their way back to the hotel before kneeling in front of Kelly's seat.

"You know there's a reason I had you wear that outfit" he told her looking up at her.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" she asked

"So I could do this!"

Stan reached behind Kelly and pulled her to the edge of the limo seat as he kissed his way up the toned legs he had worshiped for so many years. He steadily made his way up under her dress to the sweet nectar he had been yearning to taste. He took his time kissing up and down her thighs before giving her pussy a slow lick and kissing her sexy thighs again.

"Oh don't tease me!" she squealed.

"Now you know how it feels!" Stan quipped back before giving her another big lick and sucking her clit into his mouth causing another squeal. He used his thumb to rub her clit as he tasted her pussy yet again spelling the alphabet with is tongue as he took in her sweet essence. Her fevered moans drove him on as she lifted her legs onto his shoulders and locked them around him pulling his face deeper into her. His tongue penetrated deep into the folds of her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes! I love it! Devour my pussy!" she shouted

Kelly started to rhythmically fuck his face with her hips as he tried to taste every last bit of her. As she eased her grip on his face in her fucking motions her was able to take her clit into his mouth again as he worked his fingers into her empty pussy.

"Oh shit YES!"

"That's it baby cum for me! Let me taste you!" he encouraged her.

She started to fuck her face harder. It was obvious that the screen door that kept the driver from observing Stan feasting on her pussy could not deny the sounds of her screams. Ever the slut it turned Kelly on even more to know that someone so close could hear her pleasure as Stan brought her closer and closer to orgasm. As he started to give Kelly's clit a nibble he slowly pulled a well lubricated finger out of her pussy and started to work it into her forbidden opening. Kelly let out another squeal as she felt her ass being penetrated almost going over the edge.

Stan steadily started to increase the motions of his finger as he worked it in and out of her ass. He reached up and ripped of her panties so that he could get better access. The lover worked his finger in and out a few more times before he dove in her forbidden opening with his tongue as Kelly finally was sent over the edge riding a wave of orgasm as she felt Stan's tongue worship her asshole.

"Oh my got that's so good! Fuck don't stop! YESSS! Lick my asshole! FUCKKK!" she shouted as she came once again pulling Stan's tongue worked her virgin ass.

"You really are and ass man aren't you?" she said as she finally came down from her high.

"When it's your ass how can I resist?"

"Well if your cock feels anything like your tongue just did you won't have to!" she teased

Legman173
Legman173
97 Followers