Studying with Kelly: Pt. 04 Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Legman173
Legman173
97 Followers

As Kelly started to pull her dress back down over her freshly violated ass the heard the limo pull up to the hotel. Thanking the driver for his service Stan gave him a tip and relieved him for the night before they made their way into the hotel. The two lovers held hands as they made their way up to the room Kelly had checked into earlier. As they made their way down the hall they giggled and teased each other. Stan was kissing Kelly against the door as he slid the card to unlock it walking her back into the room as the door opened.

"Mmm... my asshole tastes as good as my pussy in your mouth! I bet you can't wait to fuck your little slut's asshole can you?"

"I'm not going to fuck your asshole Kel I'm going to make love to it!"

"Well in that case I need to get fucked like a fucking whore first... preferably in this dress!"

Kelly grabbed Stan by the collar and steered him toward the bed shoving him on it.

"I may not have ended up being your sex slave tonight but before we do anything else I'm going to fuck that big cock of yours like a whore" she said as she pulled of his shoes then crawled up his body and started to rub his bulge through his pants.

Kelly leaned her head down and up did the button with her teeth before unzipping his fly and pulling his pants and boxers down. His hard cock sprung out of his pants and hit Kelly's cheek.

"Someone's ready to play!" she giggled giving the head a quick lick before pulling his pants the rest of the way off.

She worked her way back up his legs kissing and teasing him before she made her way back up to his cock. She slowly teased the head with her tongue the smooth ball of her tongue ring gliding against his cock. She licked up and down his shaft paying special attention to the underside of his cock before she took it into her mouth. She went up and down on his shaft very slowly popping it out of her mouth to lick it again before returning it to her warm mouth.

Stan moaned in ecstasy as he felt Kelly go to town on his cock. He was throbbing at this point just waiting for release but Kelly just seemed to tease him more as she worked his cock very slowly stimulating him but not giving him enough to send him over the edge. Just when he though he couldn't take any more she worked her way up his body and kissed him working her tongue in his mouth as she straddled him.

She sat up before grabbing his cock and working it into her wet pussy. The folds of her pussy grabbed on to his cock as her wet juices allowed her to slide right on top of him. Kelly let out a soft moan as she felt him fill her up and paused a moment to adjust. Bracing herself she put her hands on his chest as she started to rock on top of him working her hips up and down on his cock. They had both been waiting all night for this moment.

As Kelly looked down at Stan with her green eyes a connection seemed to fill both of them. Kelly was anything but conservative when it came to sex. She had fucked more boys then she could count, not to mention a couple men too, but it had always been just raw fucking. Her time with Stan was becoming more and more intimate and as she rocked up and down on his cock she felt the pure ecstasy of their connection.

Stan looked up at the girl of his dreams, as she rode up and down on his hard throbbing member. She slowly leaned her head down and rested in on his forehead as she worked herself up and down on his cock letting out subtle moans each time she came back down on his throbbing member. Stan held on to her perfect ass as he helped her drive up and down on him in a rhythmic motion. His heart was beating out of his chest as something in him told him they were closer than they ever had been before. Somehow someway he had gotten the girl of his dreams.

He felt Kelly's pussy contract on his cock as wave after wave of pleasure went through her. He heard her let out a whimper as each wave hit her. When the two history partners first met Stan probably would have lost it the instant he got inside of her but unbeknownst to both of them all of Kelly's teasing and slutty antics had prepared him for this moment and his beautiful slut rocked up and down on him.

"Oh my God Stan... that was amazing!" she said as she kissed him finally coming down from it. "I've never felt anything quite like that before."

Stan smiled at her loving the fact he had finally given her something new.

"It was a dream come true Kel"

Kelly leaned down and gave him a kiss starting very tender and building up as she slowly started to work her tongue into his mouth. After fondling his tongue with hers and biting his bottom lift as she moved her mouth to his ear.

"Thank you lover boy, but if you want my asshole you need to stop fucking me like your girlfriend and start fucking me like your whore, trust me there will be plenty of time for the lovey dovey stuff later but right now I want you to just take me... hard!." Kelly slid off of him and crawled across the bed wigging her ass at him.

"Come on; come fuck your slutty little whore!"

Stan didn't need to be asked twice. He worked his way behind her pulling her dress over her hips so that he could take her from behind. He lined up his cock and slid it up and down her pussy lips.

"Beg me for it whore" he said playing her game

"Please... please give your whore that big cock!"

"What are you going to do if I give it to you slut?"

"I'll let you fuck my ass like a good little whore; you can take my anal cherry! I'll be your little ass slut just please fuck me!"

Stan drove his cock all the way into her on the first thrust grabbing her hips and slamming into her as hard as he could rocking the school slut forward as he fucked her. Stan pulled out till he was barely in her and slammed into her again. He started to get into a rhythm as he felt her tight pussy clench his cock. This was the girl he had always dreamed of who teased him for years. Of all the girls in his school who thought they were too good for him Kelly was the highest on the pedestal. He thought of all the nights he had stroked himself thinking of this exact moment as it drove home to fuck her harder and harder.

As he put a hand on her back for balance he slowly let it snake down between her ass cheeks. He felt Kelly let out a moan as she realized what he was doing. Slowly he slipped a finger in her asshole drove his cock in and out of Kelly's pussy. The little slut loved it so he started to work it in and out with each thrust of his cock.

"Fuck please just put it in me! I need your cock in my ass!" she yelled as she once again approached the edge of orgasm.

Stan didn't need to be told twice as he pulled his cock out of her wet pussy and started to slide it into her virgin ass. He went slowly at first working a little at a time before sliding out and working back in. Kelly's pussy juices helped his hard member slide in and out of her forbidden opening as he started to find a rhythm. Kelly's moans drove him onward as he started to fuck her harder.

"Oh that's it baby fuck my fucking ass! Yes make me your whore!" the school slut shouted.

Stan's thrust increased at her encouragement fucking her harder and harder.

"You like that baby, you like my dick in your ass?!"

"Fuck yes!!" she moaned as she felt him thrust hard into her.

Stan grabbed on to her dress and used it to pull her into his hard cock as he started to fuck her harder. In all his dreams he never thought of getting a chance at Kelly's ass but there he was in a hotel room pounding her virgin ass while she begged for it.

Kelly felt a shiver up her spine as another orgasm coursed through her. The feeling of Stan's big cock filling her up was just too much as she felt her as clench on his big cock. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her causing her to let out a whimper each time it came over her. She had never been fucked so well in her life. Stan just continued to pound her as she rode wave after wave of orgasm. Her tight asshole clenching his cock finally proved to be too much for him as she felt him throb inside her.

"Yes...uhh...that's it cum in my ass!! Make me a slutty whore!!" she screamed as she felt him fill up her forbidden opening.

Stan let out a groan as he erupted into her. He slammed into her one last time shooting his load deep inside his kinky slut.

Kelly felt him slide out of her as she worked her way next to him. Her dress was now a wrinkled mess around her and her hair showed evidence of being thoroughly fucked. As she looked down at herself she took her dress off and through it aside.

"No sense in wearing that anymore!" she said jokingly as she through it aside and crawled down to his cock.

'What are you doing" Stan asked as she made his way to his limp member

"What any good slut would do! We've got all night and I'm not through with you yet. I need to get you nice and hard! Besides..." she said as she licked up the shaft of his dirty cock. "You promised to make love to my ass... if you hadn't noticed you just fucked the shit out of it... I guess you couldn't help yourself..." she smiled up at him with the same teasing smile he knew so well "but that doesn't get you out of it! You're going to make love to my ass all night and when you finally can't take any more I'm going to fuck you some more like your little whore!"

"Oh god Kel, this is going to be the best night of my life!"

"I hope not!" she said "I wouldn't want my first night with my boyfriend to be the best!"

Stan looked down at the hottest girl in school as she stroked his growing member. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, he never thought of himself as anything special, but there she was telling him that out of all the guys in school that couldn't tie her down she wanted to be with him.

"You're not saying what I think your saying?"

"What? You so surprised that this delicious cock tamed the school nympho? Well it's not just that, I like who I am when I'm with you. It's more than just sex with you and I don't want to lose that, so what do you say, you want to date the hottest girl in school?"

Stan sat up and reached down and pulled Kelly to him meeting her lips for a passionate kiss.

"Kelly it would be a dream come true... I think I love you Kel" he smiled at her as he stared into her beautiful eyes worried what he just said would ruin anything.

"Looks like all I had to do is tell you we were together!" Kelly joked as she felt his hard cock rubbing against her pussy. She reached down and grabbed in and aimed it at her ass as she sat down on it letting it fill her.

"I love you too Stan" she said staring on his eyes. "Now let me show you how much."

Kelly then started to make love to his cock with the most beautiful ass in all of school. The two proceeded to make love and fuck for the next two days in the hotel room keeping the room for an extra day because they were having so much fun. Kelly and Stan became the schools power couple and seemed to bring out the very best in each other. All because of one history project their lives were never the same.

Legman173
Legman173
97 Followers