Stuffed Canary Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

"Sorry." Thea apologise nervously.

"Oh no, don't be sorry honey. Just slow down." Sara said softly, "We've got all night, and I want to enjoy this."

"Don't we all." Nyssa chimed in, slowly closing the distance between herself and Sara.

Smiling happily Sara reached out and pulled Nyssa firmly into her with one arm while one brunette wrapped her arms around her and kissed her and the other brunette returned to her pussy licking duties.

Sara then enjoyed a slow, sweet kiss with Nyssa for several minutes, which was so consuming she almost didn't notice Thea nervously sliding her hands up her thighs and around to squeeze her ass.

Not that Sara minded, especially as it coincided with Thea wrapping her lips around Sara's pussy lips and sucking them gently, proving that she had in fact researched this. Or she was lying to them and had done this before, although Sara suspected the former.

That was why she continued to encourage Thea, first by gently pushing her head deeper into her cunt, and then eventually breaking the kiss with Nyssa so she could moan, "Oh God Thea, that's it! Mmmmm, eat me! Eat my cunt. Oooooooh baby, that's it, lick me just like that. Now suck it, suck my pussy lips just like that, ohhhhhhhh Thea, your even better than your brother."

"Sara!" Felicity exclaimed.

Sara hadn't meant to say that, as she initially looked apologetic at Felicity and then at Thea, but she stopped short of actually apologising when she saw the look on Thea's face.

There was clearly a moment of debate, then she started licking Sara even more thoroughly than before, which caused the Canary to smile wickedly.

She had expected Thea was a girl after her own heart back when she was babysitting for her, but apparently she had no idea just how much she was, because the younger brunette seemed to delight in being told that she was better than her brother at eating pussy, Sara really wanting to elaborate in that moment, but deciding against it for Felicity's sake. And apparently no one else in the room.

Nyssa would certainly have like to hear Sara elaborate, but she understood they were walking a fine line, at least at the moment. But hopefully not for very much longer, because Nyssa had been trained to be observant and she liked to think in a short amount of time she had got to know Felicity Smoak very well, and could tell when she wanted to do something.

Even if every ounce of her relevant training wasn't telling Nyssa that Felicity wanted to join the fun, or at least such herself. Quietly confident that it was only a matter of time Nyssa mostly concentrated on making Sara feel good watching the pretty little first-time pussy licker in between the legs of her beloved.

That was until Sara broke their latest kiss and very generously offered her, "Would you like a turn with this hot little slut's tongue?"

"Of course." Nyssa smiled sweetly, before reaching down in between Sara's legs, grabbing Thea's hair and forcefully pulling the younger brunette from the blonde's pussy to her own while firmly ordering, "Eat me! Eat my pussy you little ooooooooh yesssssssssss!"

Before Nyssa could even complete the order Thea started eagerly lapping away at her pussy, causing Nyssa to lose her train of thought as she closed her eyes and moaned in approval.

She then opened her mouth to continue the encouragement, but before she could get a word out she was being kissed again by an eager tongue she would know anywhere.

Of course she eagerly kissed back, and silently admitted it was probably for the best that Sara had silenced her, given the fragile state the watching Felicity was currently in.

So she chose to show her approval in other ways, namely by gently stroking Thea's hair as the inexperienced but eager girl continued licking her pussy.

It was very rare that Nyssa would shove a first timers face in between her legs and bark orders at her, but Thea was a very special case, and Nyssa's guessed that this would be more than okay with it was quickly proven right.

If anything it was too effective at encouraging the inexperienced girl as Thea not only started giving her quick licks but made sure her tongue hit Nyssa's clit every single time. Which in itself Nyssa was hesitant to stop given how good it felt, but she to wanted this to last.

After all, this wasn't just any first-timer, this was the sister of the irritating and self-righteous Oliver Queen, and Thea was a worthy ally in her own right, so the last thing Nyssa wanted to do was rush this.

Which was why Nyssa did ultimately break the kiss with Sara, look down and firmly tell Thea, "I believe my beloved told you there was no rush."

"I'm sorry, you just taste so good." Thea apologised, briefly pulling her face from Nyssa's pussy

"I know." Nyssa said dismissively, before pushing Thea's face back where it belonged, "Now get back to eating my cunt. I don't want you to make me cum just yet, but I certainly don't want you to stop. Ohhhhhhh yes, lick me you little bitch! Oh fuck, That's right, not to slow and not too fast, just the right amount of pussy licking, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh."

"Nyssa, take it easy on the kid." Sara whispered into her ear before going back to what she was doing before, namely kissing Nyssa's neck.

As they both knew that it was for Felicity's benefit Nyssa did indeed take it easy on the kid, although Thea was quickly proving she was no mere child.

Well, she had proved that many times before in battle, but this was far more pleasurable. So wonderfully pleasurable. So much so that the desire to be greedy and hog this hot little mouth became increasingly tempting.

But Nyssa was a good girlfriend, something she felt she proved nicely by silently pulling Thea's head from in between her thighs and then pushing it in between Sara's, all without breaking the kiss, to Nyssa's delight Thea seemingly happy to be passed back and forth like a good little lesbian fuck toy.

Thea loved being used like this. It was everything she dreamt about and more, because as much as she tried her imagination hadn't done justice to the taste of pussy.

Especially not the taste of the pussies of Sara Lance and Nyssa al Ghul. Oh God, she still couldn't believe she was going down on Sara Lance and Nyssa al Ghul.

Fingering herself and tasting it just couldn't compare with doing what she dreamt of for so long, and not just getting to do it but doing a good enough job to make these strong, beautiful women moan in pleasure for her.

Fuck, it was so overwhelming. The only way it could be better was if Felicity joined them, and clearly she wasn't the only one who wanted that.

"Are you sure you don't want a turn baby?" Sara asked Felicity.

"N, n, no." Felicity stammered, not really convincing even herself.

"No you don't want a turn, or know you're not sure if you don't want a turn?" Nyssa pushed with a sly smile.

"No, I don't want a turn..." Felicity clarified, almost adding the words 'not yet'. Instead she quickly added, "But I... I do wanna see you cum in her face. Both of you."

"No problem babe." Sara grinned wickedly, before looking down to the girl in between her legs, "You heard my girl, make me cum! Ooooooooh yeah, push your tongue into my cunt and make me cum. Oh Thea, mmmmmm, fuck me Thea. Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhh shit, I wanna cum all over Oli's sister's pretty little face. Oh fuck, make me cum, make me fucking cum, ooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssss, oh fuck!"

For a few long seconds Thea was too dumbstruck by Sara Lance begging her to make her cum. Or more accurately ordering her to make her cum.

Either way it was overwhelming, so much so that it took her a while to respond, considering she had been wanting to do this for what felt like forever. Hopefully she made up for it by ramming her tongue as deep into Sara's pussy as it would go and then beginning to tongue fuck the other woman.

It certainly took away Sara's ability to speak coherently, which was a very good sign, but nowhere near as good as the heaven which came next, which was namely the flavour of Sara's cum hitting her taste-buds.

This made Thea whimper with joy. Soon as she tasted Sara's regular cream Thea hadn't thought there could be anything better, but she was overjoyed to be proven wrong as her mouth was filled with the most heavenly liquid she had ever known.

She was so overwhelmed by it that a lot of that amazing liquid escaped, prompting Thea to desperately start swallowing Sara's cum, but it was no use, the other girl was just cumming so much, and she was grinding against her face while doing it.

Then it was over and Thea felt like she needed more girl cum like she needed oxygen, so she frantically tongue fucked Sara to another climax, and then another, and another, and then another.

Just as she was getting tired Thea was given a short break. As in a few seconds while Nyssa forced her to switch back to the pussy of the Heir of the Demon with the words, "My turn bitch! Make me cum!"

Honestly Thea was sure that Nyssa said more, probably a lot more, but she was so focused on making her cum that she really didn't notice.

It didn't help matters that unlike Sara who had been nice enough to mostly stay still and allow Thea to swallow her cum Nyssa started grinding against her face after her first orgasm.

She started out gentle enough, but it wasn't long before Nyssa was fucking her face so roughly that Thea was struggling to breathe, let alone swallow cum. Which made Thea feel like a failure as a fuck toy. Because really, how could she allow all that precious girl cum to go to waste?

Then again the fact another girl was cuming in her face was so hot, Thea feeling like Nyssa was marking her as a pussy loving slut, drenching her face so much that other women would always know what kind of slut she truly was.

Nyssa was tempted to make the cute little lesbian eat pussy all night long, but she had never been that selfish a lover, so after the latest in a long line of powerful orgasms she turned to Sara and suggested, "Ooooooh Sara, I think, mmmmm, I think our little slut has earned herself a reward, don't you?"

"Way ahead of you babe." Sara grinned, holding up the two strap-on dildos she had retrieved while Nyssa was having her turn.

"Excellent." Nyssa beamed, pulling Sara into a quick kiss before pushing Thea away, grabbing hold of the dildos and holding them out to the younger brunette, "Strap them to us."

After a few seconds gasping for breath Thea grinned wickedly, "Yes Mistress."

Sara allowed a small smile to cross her face at those words, then turned her attention to Felicity, "Do you want one babe?"

"No." Felicity blushed, not taking her eyes off Thea as she rushed to obey, "I'm good."

"Are you sure?" Sara gently pushed, before pointing out, "You could lay down so Thea could ride you, that way you wouldn't have to do anything. Mmmmmm, and we could make her air tight."

"I'd, I'd still rather just watch. But please, please double stuff her." Felicity practically begged, before smirking, "Make her your stuffed Queen."

"Oh don't worry, we will." Nyssa promised with a wicked grin, then once the cocks were in place she looked down at Thea and added, "But first let's get them wet. I assume you've sucked cock before, so let's see what your precious boyfriend Roy left behind."

Nyssa instantly regretted mentioning Thea's ex. She hadn't known him that long but he was good to Thea and Team Arrow missed him very much, although none more than Thea who looked taken aback from the namedrop.

It was almost enough to make Nyssa apologise, which Sara could explain was extremely rare, but luckily that wasn't necessary.

Instead after a few seconds of hesitation Thea grabbed both dildos by the base and began stroking them like they were real before taking Nyssa's cock into her mouth and beginning to bob her head rapidly up and down.

Then she moved to Sara's cock and did the same, going back and forth between those dildos to make sure they were nice and wet. Pretty much the entire time Nyssa wanted to provide a little commentary, but she didn't trust her own voice after that last comment.

Luckily Sara didn't have the same concern, "Oh yeah, that's it Thea, suck my cock! Take it deep into that pretty mouth which just made me cum so hard and get it nice and wet so I can fuck you. Yes, now do Nyssa. Yessssss, suck Nyssa's cock! Take it deep down your slutty little throat! What, you've never deep throated before? Yeah, that's what I thought. That's what I fucking thought. Now back to me. I want some of that deep throat action. Yeahhhhhh, take it deep. Come on, deeper, deeper, that's it, deeper, ooooooooh, good girl. That's real good Thea. I'm so proud of you. You're turning out to be a really good cock sucker for us."

Those words made Nyssa smirk and gave her the confidence to gently grab hold of the back of Thea's head and push her deeper down the dick when it was her turn once again for a little head.

Sara quickly followed suit and they began to encourage Thea to take the dildos almost all the way down her throat. Sadly she just couldn't get the last little bit, although Nyssa silently promise that one day soon she would.

Oh yes, someday soon Thea would be a Sara Lance calibre of cock sucker. For now she simply gently encouraged Thea to lick the lower parts of the cocks, which the little slut eagerly did while looking up at them pleadingly, Thea obviously more than ready to get fucked. And oh, was she about to get her wish.

"So, which of this pretty little fuck holes do you want?" Nyssa eventually asked almost conversationally.

Instead of answering Sara kneeled down, gently pulled Thea away from Nyssa's cock and while gently stroking her face asked, "Thea, have you ever been butt fucked?"

Thea shook her head and softly replied, "No."

"Would you like to be?" Sara gently pushed.

There was a brief silence and then Felicity butted in, "I know it seems scary, God knows I was when Sara took my anal cherry, and when these two DP'ed me for the first time, but trust me it's worth it for the orgasms. Especially if the other has her strap-on in your pussy at the same time, because wow, is that awesome."

Sara and Nyssa turned to smile at Felicity with affection, but Thea kept her eyes on Sara until she turned back to face her and then she softly asked, "Could you do it?"

"Absolutely." Sara grinned, "It would be an honour."

"I guess I get her pussy then." Nyssa said, striding over to the bed and getting into the centre of it, "Come along girl, do you want to get fucked or not."

Thea blushed adorably and glanced at first Nyssa, then Sara, who quickly told her, "Felicity's right. It will be easier on you, and feel amazing."

"Okay." Thea said softly, finally getting off her knees and scrambling to get into position.

Thea's eagerness made Nyssa smirk, although not as much as the obvious nervousness and the way that Thea blushed and couldn't look her in the eye at first, despite what they had already done.

To be fair Thea got a little braver when she was in position, the younger girl pushing herself down without hesitation onto Nyssa's cock, which Nyssa graciously held in place while Thea concentrated on getting that cock into her pussy.

It turned out to be quite easy, which wasn't surprising given how eager Thea had been to eat pussy, that privilege making her little cunt wet and ready to be fucked. Also while it hadn't been up to Sara's standard Thea had given quite the respectable blow job for a girl her age.

When that big dick slipped inside her little cunt Thea close her eyes, threw her head back slightly and let out a long moan of pleasure. Then she opened her eyes again and smiled down at Nyssa like the good little slut Nyssa knew she could be.

No, on second thoughts in this moment Thea was just a woman satisfying her needs without shame, and was beautiful.

Nyssa very much looked forward to when Thea would truly act like a slut and take two big strap-on cocks inside her, but for now it truly felt enchanting to watch Thea slowly but confidently pushing her self all the way down the dick and then beginning to bounce up and down while continuing to moan, groan and whimper happily.

After a few minutes of just watching this glorious sight Sara called out with a smirk, "Felicity honey, could you grab the lube for me."

"Su, sure." Felicity blushed, pulling her hand out of her skirt like a kid with their hand caught in the cookie jar.

Sara beamed at that reaction, although she quickly looked away and focused on Thea's cute little backside again, causing her smile to fade into a look of burning lust as she slowly approached her pray.

Once she reached her destination Thea understandably tensed up, but thankfully relaxed as Sara softly cooed and stroked her back.

She then briefly continued the soothing cooing after allowing her hand to slide to Thea's ass, although it didn't take long for the girl to relax and stop her bouncing to allow Sara to do what was necessary to prepare Thea to lose her anal virginity, with a little help from Felicity who quickly appeared by Sara's side and held out a tube of lubricant for her.

"I got it!" Felicity announced.

Sara smiled, grabbed Felicity's hand and pulled her into a deep kiss which lasted maybe a full minute, then she broke it and firmly told her lover, "Take off all your clothes and start fingering yourself."

"Okay." Felicity squeaked.

Ignoring the other blonde Sara grabbed the lube with one hand and then use the other to smack Thea's butt roughly enough to cause the younger girl to cry out, and then she firmly ordered, "And as for you, spread your cheeks and show me that pretty little virgin hole!"

In a flash Thea reached back and pulled her ass cheeks as wide apart as possible, giving Sara the best possible view of Nyssa's dildo stretching Thea's cunt and above it the cute little virgin butt hole that Sara was about to violate.

It was such a stunning view that Sara took a long second or two just to enjoy it before squirting a generous amount of lubricant onto her right hand, using her left to rub it into her fingers before reaching down and starting to gently caress Thea's ass.

When this didn't cause Thea to tense up Sara pushed one and then two fingers into that incredibly tight hole, causing the other girl to gasp and moan in mostly pleasure.

"So, is she tight?" Nyssa asked with a wicked grin on her face.

"Virgin tight." Sara grinned, confirming Thea had been telling the truth while gently teasing the poor girl. Then after a few moments of anally fingering the younger girl Sara pulled her fingers out and replace them with her cock, briefly sliding it up and down Thea's ass crack as she taunted the younger brunette, "The real question is, is this what she really wants?"

"God yes, please Sara, fuck me." Thea whimpered, saying whatever she thought would get her what she wanted, "Fuck my virgin ass! Pop my anal cherry. Mmmmmm, be the first to take my tight little butt."

Sara smirked, "Not bad, but I think you can do better."

Taking the hint Thea got increasingly graphic, "Fuck my ass! Please fuck my virgin ass! Pop my butt cherry, take my anal virginity, fucking wreck my tight little virgin ass! Please Sara, I wanna be butt fucked by you. I want my former babysitter to fuck me up the butt. I want my brother's ex-girlfriend to pound my tight little virgin butt and make me her fucking butt slut! Fuck my ass Sara! Fuck it and make me love it, I have always wanted you too. Mmmmmm yeah, ass fuck me in front of your girlfriend. I mean girlfriends. Oh fuck, I mean fuck me in the ass while one of your girlfriend watches and the other fucks my pussy. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, DP me like a whore, OH GOD!"

At the end of that little speech Thea let out a loud cry as her ass hole was stretched for the first time by an invading force, Sara almost taking her friend's butt cherry with one hard thrust. She was certainly tempted, but it probably wasn't the best thing for Thea.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers