Stuffed Canary Pt. 05

Story Info
Sara gets fully stuffed.
8.5k words
4.58
16.1k
18

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

****

Sara Lance had been thrilled when then ex-girlfriend Nyssa al Ghul had suggested a threesome with Sara's then girlfriend Felicity Smoak, and it worked out better than she could have ever imagined. Surely nothing could beat that, right? Well, they were about to find out, because tonight she wasn't going to be just a Stuffed Canary.

No, tonight she was going to be a Fully Stuffed Canary, meaning there would be a nice big strap-on cock in her mouth, pussy and ass at the same time. And that was thanks to Thea Queen, their youngest teammate on Team Arrow and the girl she used to babysit for, and who now was the little fuck pet of Sara and her girlfriends. So surely Thea deserved a reward, right?

That's why Thea was currently handcuffed to the same bed where Sara had taken her anal cherry, naked except for a cute little dog collar around her neck and the butt-plug in her ass, whimpering so wonderfully as Sara slowly kissed her way back and forth between her nipples.

Of course this wasn't the real reward, just a preview, one which had lasted a lot longer than Sara had anticipated as Felicity was running late, again, perhaps proving that Sara needed to have another talk with Oli about overworking her genius girlfriend. Or maybe not, as in this case she loved the excuse to make Thea squirm, until her desire to please Sara was overridden by her need for some satisfaction.

"Please..." Thea whined softly and pathetically, "Please Mistress Sara, fuck me."

"Did we give you permission to speak?" Nyssa asked softly.

"It's okay Nyssa." Sara quickly placated her watching girlfriend before turning her attention to her little sub, "It's okay. We've waited for Felicity long enough. And it might even be better this way."

With that Sara started kissing her way down Thea's flat stomach, forcing herself to go at least a little slowly while the younger girl cried out, "Oh God yes, mmmmmm, oh Mistress Sara fuck me! Fucking lick me! Eat my pussy! Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, please, please, please do it. Lick me! I need you tooooooooo oooooooooh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, ohhhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddddd!"

It wasn't the first time Sara had gone down on this girl. Oh no, that came the day after the first foursome with Thea, in which Sara had genuinely been trying to be good, despite what Felicity might think, and stay away from the other girl at work, only approaching her at the end of her shift to explain that the previous night had been fun but Thea was under no obligation to do anything else if she didn't want too.

It wasn't her fault that a few minutes later she had cleared her boss's desk, laid Thea down on top of it and then fucked the younger girl's brains out. It was totally Thea's for dropping to her knees and begging for the privilege of being Sara's bitch. Because really, what else could she do at that point?

Once she reached her destination Sara was thrilled to learn that Thea's pussy was just as tasty as she remembered it, although unlike the first time Sara went nice and slowly so she could really savour the taste of the girl who was still technically her boss, even if it had become crystal clear that Thea had no power over her, and didn't want it.

In fact she seemed perfectly content with just squirming against Sara's tongue, although she did occasionally pull at the restraints on her hands and feet. Particularly her feet, although Sara was pretty sure that was just because Thea wanted to wrap her legs around her head like the very first time she had eaten her out.

Thea definitely wanted to do that, if just to reignite that precious memory of the first time her pussy had been treated to the incredibly skilled tongue of Sara Lance. Although she very much like the fact that she couldn't. That for all her training she was now completely helpless and at the mercy of these superior women.

Of course that was true without the restraints, but they were an added thrill which Thea had quickly grown to love. Mistress Sara and Mistress Nyssa were two very experienced Doms, and with their help Thea had embraced the role of the sub and would happily do anything these dominant women wanted.

That this was now what they wanted was beyond thrilling, and if Thea had to endure a little pleasurable torture in the process so be it.

Unfortunately Mistress Sara had pushed her beyond her capabilities, and while Mistress Sara had promised her she wouldn't be punished if it truly became too much like it did a few seconds ago Thea couldn't help but hope she would be punished anyway, and from the look on the face of Mistress Nyssa she would anyway, even if Mistress Sara wouldn't find out about it.

Which was good, because there were a few things Thea like more than being bent over the knee of a superior woman, or her desk at work, or some other surface so she could receive a nice hard spanking from one of her Mistresses.

Although it as hard to think about things she might receive in the future while another woman was going down on her. An incredibly experienced woman who was only too happy to show off her skills at eating pussy, skills which easily put her to shame despite over the past few weeks practically living with her head in between the legs of one of her owners.

Her wonderful Mistress Sara, who was currently driving her crazy with just a few gentle licks, and just as Thea thought she was getting used to it Mistress Sara lingered on her clit to pull her from her mind and makes her cry out extra loudly once again. God, it was heaven. Or at least it was for a lesbian slut like Thea Queen.

Bisexual slut would probably be more accurate, but Thea's dating life after Roy wasn't exactly stellar and she had made it very clear to her Mistresses that she was only too happy to give up men if it meant being their little dyke fuck pet. Hell, given the overwhelming pleasure she was feeling right now Thea would have become a nun if Mistress Sara would only make her cum.

So overwhelmed was she that Thea didn't even notice when someone else entered the room. Partly because they remained uncharacteristically silent for a few long seconds before making their presence known, initially startling Thea before she grinned happily.

"Sara, what the hell!" Felicity exclaimed, forcing herself to sound angry before she grinned and playfully scolded, "You started without me?"

"Sorry babe, you were just taking so long." Sara apologised after reluctantly removing her mouth from Thea's pussy and turned to the other blonde. She then stood up and strolled over to Felicity while telling her, "But now you're here... the real fun can begin."

Felicity opened her mouth to ask what exactly Sara meant by that, but before she could get a word out the Canary kissed her. Although assaulted her might have been more accurate, Sara pushing her tongue into her mouth straightaway so Felicity would have absolutely no choice but to taste Thea Queen's pussy on her girlfriend's lips and tongue.

Not that it would really matter, because after a year of being together Felicity couldn't imagine ever turning Sara down for a kiss, even if it resulted in her feeling incredibly guilty. In this case especially guilty because she undeniably liked the taste, and even moaned softly when it hit her tastebuds, causing Sara to smirk triumphantly for a few seconds before Felicity started kissing back.

After making out for a few passionate minutes Sara grinned knowingly, "How did our slut taste?"

"Good." Felicity blushed, unable to deny it, "But I'm still not sure I can, you know..."

"Oh come on baby, you know you want too." Sara pushed, "And Thea does too, isn't that right Thea?"

"Yes Mistress Sara!" Thea quickly agreed, "I want Mistress Felicity to eat me. Please Mistress Felicity, eat my pussy. I want you to eat my little dyke cunt soooooo bad Mistress Felicity, please do it."

"You heard the girl." Sara said, slipping behind Felicity, placing her head on her shoulder and pointing her in the direction of Thea's open legs, "Just look at that wonderful little invitation? Can you really turn it down when I got it all nice and ready for you? Wouldn't that just be a waste?"

"Well, yeah... but-" Felicity began.

"No more buts." Sara quickly interrupted, before softening her tone again, "Come on Felicity, Thea has been our dyke bitch for months now and you still haven't tasted her."

"Which is cruel given how much you've used her mouth." Nyssa chimed in with a wicked grin.

"Exactly." Sara agreed, giving Felicity a gentle push forward, figuratively and literally, "So come on babe, go get you some of that 20-year-old pussy."

Felicity stumbled forward, gulped softly, and then whispered to herself, "Oliver, please forgive me."

With that Felicity took Sara's place on the bed and took her first long lick of Thea Queen's pussy. Well, straight from the source, because she had tasted it before on Nyssa's lips and tongue, and the fingers of Nyssa and Sara, as both of her girlfriends prepared her for this moment.

Although nothing could have really prepared her for the moment she tasted Oliver's little sister right from the source and heard Thea her moaning for her as she licked her. The guilt was just so overwhelming, but not as much as her desire for more, Felicity quickly establishing a steady tongue rhythm as she began greedily licking Thea's little pussy.

Those first half a dozen licks were slow and gentle, and Felicity completely ignored Thea's clit despite the fact it looks so swollen and needy, because despite her apprehension now she had finally crossed this line Felicity wanted to savour the first time she fucked her friend and little sister of her boss with her mouth.

However the constant whimpering out of Thea's mouth ultimately convinced Felicity to show her friend some mercy in the form of some attention to her clit, at first just touching it with every stroke of her tongue, but then quickly moving to lingering on it and then taking it into her mouth, both of which really made Thea cry out in pleasure and her yummy juices flow.

It was tempting to push even further, but then Sara scolded her, "Felicity, don't spoil our bitch."

"I think that's a little hypocritical given how much you've spoiled her with all those ass fuckings." Nyssa grinned wickedly at Sara, before turning to Felicity, "But Sara's right, there is no need to spoil her. Or rush this. Mmmmmm, especially not when your pretty little blonde head look so good in between the legs of Oliver Queen's little sister."

The little reminder of who this was had Felicity blushing a little, but thankfully her girlfriends didn't keep reminding her. In fact they remained suspiciously silent, Felicity glancing over at them to see what they were up to, without pausing the pussy licking of course, as she was very used to having to keep one eye on especially Sara.

To her surprise, and delight, the worst the other two did was strip themselves. Other than that they just seemed generally content with watching her, which Felicity actually found a little flattering. It made her want to put on a show for them, and that's exactly what she did, using every wicked trick that Nyssa and Sara had taught her to tease Thea for what felt like hours before finally giving her what she wanted.

Thea whimpered joyfully throughout this. Lately all her secret desires had been satisfied, or more accurately the ones involving having amazing lesbian sex with Sara Lance and Nyssa al Ghul. However sex with Felicity Smoak had been limited to Thea being given the privilege of eating Mistress Felicity's pussy and there was a big part of her which selfishly wanted more.

Which wasn't surprising considering she used to be a spoilt heiress, but Thea felt she had done a good job of shaking the bratty nature she may be had as a young child turned into mature women, and more importantly a good sub who patiently waited to be given a treat.

It had been hard, because Thea really wanted Mistress Felicity to join in the fun some more. At lease with Thea involved. The hacker had no problem when Thea was chained up and forced to watch her Mistresses go at it, but she had only had the privilege of watching that ones and while it gave her plenty of masturbation material watching it had been torturous as she wanted in so badly, and was ravenous when she was finally unchained.

Fortunately Mistress Nyssa and Mistress Sara were happy to oblige, even if unfortunately Mistress Felicity hadn't. But she was now, and that's all that mattered, Thea forcing herself to remain silent and just enjoy this even as her body ached for more.

Luckily Mistress Sara was a big softy at heart, and showed some mercy by offering up some encouragement, "Come on Felicity, you know I love watching you eat pussy, but there's no need to overdo the teasing. Trust me, poor little Thea has suffered enough."

"And who's fault is that, beloved?" Nyssa quipped with a smirk.

"Felicity's." Sara replied without hesitation, then when Felicity lifted her head and gave her a look she simply shrugged and added, "What? You were late."

"And you need to learn some self-control." Felicity pointed out, before licking her lips and looking up at Thea while she continued to talk to her other girlfriends, "But Thea shouldn't have to suffer for your impatience, so as long as she asks nicely I'll be more than happy to make her cum."

Her eyes lighting up Thea whimpered, "Please Mistress Felicity, make me cum. Please fuck me and make me cum for you. I want to cum for you, I want toooooo ohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddd! Fuck yes, fuck me, oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Honestly Thea would have liked the opportunity to beg a little longer, simply because she didn't know when it would be her getting her pussy eaten again, and there would never be another first time that Felicity Smoak would be doing it, but really that was just the spoiled brat in her threatening to come out again.

Anyway, it was really hard to be disappointed when another woman was slipping a finger inside her very welcoming pussy, Thea losing the ability to speak as Mistress Felicity slowly pushed her finger inside her. She then leaned back when Mistress Felicity gave them both a moment to savour having her finger all the way inside Thea's cunt, but it was only briefly as soon afterwards the other woman officially began finger fucking her.

Soon after that Mistress Felicity lent down and began gently licking Thea's clit, Overwatch effortlessly bringing Speedy to the edge of orgasm in what felt like seconds. She then kept her there for a little while, but it wasn't long before Mistress Felicity was slipping a second finger in and then wrapping her lips around Thea's clit and sucking on it. Not hard, but hard enough to make Thea cum.

Oh was it ever hard enough to make her cum, Thea throwing her head back and letting out a loud scream of pleasure as her pussy clamped down hard on the fingers of her Mistress and covered them with her girl cum. Then she did it again and again and again, Mistress Felicity effortlessly spoiling Thea with multiple orgasms.

Felicity didn't mean to make Thea cum quite so much, and she was surprised her assassin girlfriends didn't say something. Or just pull her off. It wouldn't even be hard as they were a lot stronger than she was, but they must have been enjoying the show too much to stop it. Which was flattering. Mostly.

There was a part of Felicity which felt like they were smirking at her the entire time, and at least Sara was probably touching herself, but mostly it was a flattering testament to her vastly improved skills, and watch her with someone who wasn't technically part of the relationship without any jealousy. Which just showed how twisted their relationship had become, but still.

It also helped that Felicity knew exactly what they had planned for the night, and unless that changed for some unlikely reason Thea wasn't going to need to do much but just lie here and look pretty. Hell, Felicity could have fucked Thea into unconsciousness and they could have still probably gone through with what they had planned. In fact she could all but guarantee they would, which was good thing, especially when Felicity tasted Thea's girl cum and instantly wanted more.

She had felt that way when Sara had gone down on Thea and then kissed her afterwards. In fact that memory was one of the many reasons why Felicity had agreed to do this. But tasting it because she was making Thea Queen cum was a wholly different experience.

Her mouth was so close to Thea's cum leaking cunt it was inevitable that she would taste some, and when she did Felicity immediately removed her fingers from her friend's pussy and replace them with her mouth, greedily sucking at that yummy hole until there was no more girl cum to swallow.

Then she slammed her tongue inside that tight little twat and hammered it in and out until Thea once again came, her experience with Nyssa and particularly Sara allowing Felicity to instantly remove her tongue and swallowing at least the majority of that precious liquid before she reinserted her tongue and repeated the process.

This continued until finally someone intervened and suddenly Felicity found herself being yanked upwards, turned around and roughly kissed. It all happened so fast Felicity honestly wasn't sure who it was, but as she felt a soft feminine body pressed against her own she relaxed and assumed it was one of her girlfriends. Probably Sara.

In fact she'd be willing to bet money on it, both on the way the other woman kissed her, and her impatience of waiting for Felicity to stop of her own accord. Then after a few minutes of frantic kissing Felicity was proven right, Sara breaking the kiss and then stepping back to give Felicity that megawatt smile which was so rarely seen, and made her heart flutter at the fact that she was the one it could bring this out of Sara given how solemn she had been when they first met.

"That was amazing babe." Sara grinned wickedly, "Now we just need to get you to strap on your big dick and fuck Thea up her tight little ass."

"Assuming that you'll leave that hole alone long enough for Felicity to have a turn." Nyssa quipped, "Or anyone else for that matter."

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm the one with the most access to that sweet little butt." Sara pointed out, and then looking over her shoulder before Felicity got her attention.

Those words of course made Felicity blush a little, but she joined in on the fun by reaching down to roughly squeeze Sara's ass and as confidently as she could manage told her, "It's not Thea's tight little ass I'm going to be fucking tonight."

Sara gasped softly when Felicity grabbed her butt, then she grinned excitedly, "Yeah?"

"Yeah." Felicity said boldly, "And since you were the one who begged us to make you a fully stuffed Canary you can go get my big dick, strap it around my waist and get it nice and ready for your slutty little ass hole."

"Mine too." Nyssa added, "Don't forget my big dick. Or one for Thea."

"Yes Mistress Felicity, yes Mistress Nyssa." Sara said only half mockingly as she eagerly did what she was told.

Sara had already picked out exactly which dildos her girlfriends, and fuck pet, were going to be using on her, so it was a simple matter of pulling open the bottom dresser draw where they kept their favourite toys, grabbing the three strap-ons on top of the pile and then quickly returning to Felicity.

She then dropped to her knees in front of the hacker and held out the harness for Felicity to step into, Felicity quickly obliging so Sara could pull it up her thighs and then tightened it around the physically weaker blonde's waist. Then Sara took a firm hold of the dildo, gave it one playful stroke and then looked up at Felicity before wrapping her lips around the head of the man-made meat and then began to bob her head up and down.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers