Stuffed Canary Pt. 08

Story Info
Laurel gets stuffed.
11.1k words
4.5
10.6k
10

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Laurel Lance's life had become really weird over the last few years. Fed up with seeing the guilty go free she had taken inspiration from her sister and become The Black Canary, and started patrolling the streets at night with her ex-boyfriend, her sister, his sister and her sister's ex-girlfriend.

She'd met people with superpowers and magic, saved the city from total destruction, and after walking in on her baby sister butt fucking a mutual friend Laurel had somehow allowed Sara to talk her into a lesbian orgy. So yeah, really weird, but Laurel was afraid it was about to get a lot more weird given Sara's actions during that lesbian orgy, and the worrying promise she had made her at it's conclusion.

She was unable to think of anything else for the next 24 hours, and it kept her up during the night, to the point that she had to get herself off at the memory of those obscene things she had been a part of, while desperately trying to ignore a question which haunted her mind that entire time. It should have been enough for Laurel to firmly tell Sara no to ever doing it again.

After all, sisters shouldn't be involved in the same orgy under any circumstances, and fucking her sister's lovers had been just too weird, even for her. But Laurel wanted to do it again. She didn't think she'd have the strength to say no if she was asked, and Sara had always been very persuasive, so Laurel wasn't sure she could, even if her fear was confirmed.

Confirming that fear wasn't easy. Laurel knew she wouldn't get anything out of Nyssa, Thea surprisingly didn't budge, and she just couldn't get Felicity alone to spill the beans. She tried calling her, only for Sara to answer the phone. She tried text and email, only for again Sara to answer for her girl. She tried approaching her at work, only for Sara to be there.

Finally she showed up early to the apartment of Felicity and Sara, and apparently Nyssa, for her second lesbian orgy, only for Sara to answer the door with a grin and wordlessly invite her in. Laurel rolled her eyes, and just about avoided freaking out until she was safely inside the apartment where at least no one could hear. Or at least, no one she didn't no.

"Can I talk to you?" Laurel turned to her sibling, before then glancing back at Nyssa and Felicity who were sitting on the couch, "Alone."

Sara smirked, "Anything you have to say to me can be said in front of my girls. There are no secrets between us."

Laurel gulped softly, and then after a brief hesitation stammered, "When... when you said I'd be going in the middle this time... you meant in the middle of Nyssa, Felicity and Thea. Right?"

There was a long pause, then Sara smiled wickedly, "And why should I let them have all the fun?"

For a few long seconds Laurel just stared at her sibling with disbelief, then breathlessly reminded her, "But, we're sisters."

"Yeah." Sara grinned teasingly, "I haven't forgotten."

"But, but...WE'RE SISTERS!" Laurel exclaimed. "It's wrong."

Sara shrugged nonchalantly, "That's what some people say about orgies. And polyamorous relationships. And lesbianism."

"But..." Laurel repeated in disbelief, "We're sisters."

"You keep saying that." Sara quipped.

"That's because apparently you need reminding." Laurel grumbled.

"Why? Because I want to follow Nyssa's example?" Sara questioned.

Which of course caused Laurel to look at Nyssa with disbelief, the assassin then smirking and revealing, "My sister and I had a... difficult relationship before I made her mine. Now things between us are much better, and there has never been anything more satisfying than robbing my big sister of her anal cherry by shoving a nice big cock up her ass."

"Oh God." Laurel croaked in disbelief, before nervously looking back at Sara, "And, and that's what you want to do to me?"

"Fuck yeah." Sara admitted, closing in on her pray, "It did wonders for the al Ghul sisters, so why not us?"

"Because, because..." Laurel stammered, "It's wrong!"

"And yet, you're here." Sara pointed out, "I pretty clearly implied what I wanted last time, and yet you still came."

"Yeah, to tell you it's not going to happen." Laurel snapped, and then when Sara gave her a disbelieving look the older sibling quickly added, "Don't look at me like that. Or try to turn this around on me. I know what you are doing, and it's not going to work. You don't think I haven't picked up on your tricks by now? Well I have, and they're not working."

"Aren't they?" Sara pushed, stepping into her sister's personal space. Then when Laurel didn't react badly Sara pushed, "You came here because you were curious, just like last time, when you let a girl who might as well be our little sister eat your pussy until you came all over her pretty little face. You knew it was wrong, that you crossed a line, but you didn't care. It felt good, and given our lives we deserve every ounce of joy we can get from it. So why not forget the pseudo-incest and go for the real thing? From what I hear, it's really, really hot... and there is just no way I could ever let someone else take your ass cherry. Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, it's got to be me big sis."

For a few long seconds Laurel just stared with disbelief at her sister, then she turned to Felicity and practically whimpered, "Felicity... I, I can't believe you're okay with this."

Felicity blushed, but admitted, "There isn't anything I wouldn't do for Sara. And honestly, I think it's fucking hot."

"Me too." Thea quickly clarified.

"Don't look at them, look at me." Sara demanded softly, as she slowly turned Laurel's face back to hers, "I wanted to fuck you before, but I didn't know how to handle it, so I screwed Oliver instead. It took me a long time to admit that to myself, and you're way too uptight to ever admit you're hot for me without a little push. Luckily for us both I'm ready to do what needs to be done to finally get you out of that shell of yours and turn you into the hot little slut you really are."

"Sara, please..." Laurel whimpered.

"Shhhhh!" Sara cooed as she continued holding her sister's face in place while she glanced down to her lips.

They stayed like that for what felt like an eternity, and then Sara slowly close the short distance between them and pressed her lips against hers. Oh God, Laurel was kissing her sister! Or more accurately, her sister was kissing her. Except while Laurel wasn't kissing back neither was she pushing Sara away.

Mostly that was because Laurel was just too stunned to move, but the terrible truth was part of her didn't want too. What was even worse was that her own body betrayed her, listening to that wicked desire deep inside of her and treacherously beginning to kiss Sara back, and the only thing Laurel seemed to do about it was whimper pathetically.

Sara was expecting Laurel to pull away, or at least not to kiss her back so soon. After all she more than anyone else knew just how stubborn and argumentative her big sister could be, it was what made her such a good lawyer, so it was only natural to assume that she'd have to break out her A - material to get this done.

To Sara's surprise it seemed that despite Laurel's protests she was just as susceptible to Sara's blunt charm as the average straight girl that The White Canary hit on. Which was both delightful, and disappointing, as Sara had been looking forward to a long drawn-out fight before ultimately getting what she wanted. Oh well, she wasn't going to complain if Laurel instead chose to make it easy for her.

To be fair this wasn't quite a done deal yet. Laurel was super stiff when Sara gently kissed her, and even when she started kissing back it was clear that she was still hesitant to do so, the war inside The Black Canary only just beginning. Oh well, Sara would just have to make sure that the side fighting for Lancest won.

And seeing as her tricks were working better than Laurel claimed, or initially wanted, Sara was only too happy to use them on her. That included plenty of caressing while kissing, at first ignoring the fun parts of her big sister's body before ultimately grabbing her boobs and butt while shoving her tongue directly down Laurel's throat.

She also began strategically taking off Laurel's clothes, and her own, taking off each piece nice and slowly, except for those she couldn't avoid breaking the kiss for, but making sure to leave plenty of time in between each item so she could relax her sister with her tongue.

There was of course a few times Laurel whimpered and stiffened up during this, but she never straight up pushed Sara away or asked her to stop, so Sara continued to work her magic until both Lance sisters were standing there completely naked. Only then did Sara move her lips lower to Laurel's neck and begin gently kissing that. Then down to her boobs more or less giving them the same treatment.

If she was alone in bed with just about any other woman Sara would have spent a long time on both those areas, kissing, licking and sucking the sensitive flesh. Maybe even a little biting. She couldn't resist that last part, Sara eagerly marking her big sister as hers.

But that was making Laurel tense up and whimper extra loudly, making it very clear that the older sibling was very close to running away, which of course was the last thing Sara wanted right now. Besides, there was something she wanted even more than to tease Laurel, so she decided to do it, and just hoped that she overwhelmed her sister was so much pleasure that she would stay and let her have her wicked way with her.

Laurel was already feeling extremely overwhelmed by everything that was happening to her. The kissing was bad enough, although to be fair at least that was so distracting Laurel could barely think about how she was making out with her little sister, in front of an audience no less.

When Sara's lips moved downwards Laurel suddenly became a lot more aware of that audience. In fact she couldn't take her eyes off them, especially as they were staring back at her with looks of pure lust on their faces, and in their eyes. Which she would have expected from someone like Nyssa al Ghul, but Felicity Smoak and Thea Queen? God, what had Sara done to them? And was she going to do it to her?

More importantly, what was Laurel still doing here? Why was she letting Sara do this to her? Why had she kissed Sara, her own sister, back? Oh God, Laurel had actually kissed her own sister, and liked it. And was loving the feeling of Sara's lips on her body, especially the lower she got.

What the hell was wrong with her? What was wrong with Sara? What was wrong with this entire thing? Were they under the influence of something? Was someone messing with them? Or was Laurel just a twisted freak who actually wanted to fuck her sister? No, it was Sara! It had to be Sara, didn't it? This had to be her fault, because the alternative was just too horrifying.

For who knows how long those questions and more echoed in Laurel's mind, leaving her just to stand there like an idiot as she was slowly pushed further into the unthinkable. Then just as she concluded that it wasn't her fault, and she got angry enough to push Sara away, she once again became too overwhelmed to think coherently as Sara dropped down to her knees and buried her face in between her legs.

Her own sister pressed her face in between her thighs and licked her. Licked her pussy! Sara was licking her pussy, which should have been the final straw to help Laurel push the other girl away. But it wasn't. Instead she let out a loud moan of pleasure, and then to her shame reached down, grabbed the back of Sara's head and pushed her deeper into her cunt.

There could be no doubt whatsoever that Laurel should have grabbed tightly onto the blonde hair and pulled her away, and she wanted to tell herself that that was what she was trying to do, and her body had betrayed her. But the problem was, Laurel didn't really believe that. No, the truth was that she was weak.

That it felt too good, and she couldn't resist. Maybe even that she wanted this. Wanted her sister to lick her pussy. Which luckily Laurel didn't have to dwell on very long, because it quickly became impossible to think coherently, and even when the ability to think returned the only thing on her mind was just how good this felt, and how she desperately wanted more of it.

Sara always knew that the forbidden fruit that was her big sister's pussy juices would be something extra special, but even her imagination hadn't done justice to just how amazing Laurel would taste. Maybe it was the fact that they were sisters which was making her biased, but Laurel just might have the tastiest pussy ever, and that was really saying something considering the calibre of cunt Sara ate on a daily basis.

In fact the second that heavenly flavour hit her taste-buds it was a struggle for Sara not to go into overdrive and make Laurel cum as quickly as possible. Especially because of this was how her regular cream tasted Sara couldn't wait to taste her big sister's cum.

It was maybe the hardest thing she'd ever had to do, but Sara resisted that temptation. It would have been wrong. Far more wrong than society clearly was about incest, at least between sisters. Yes, sister-sister love was beautiful, and Sara promised that the Lance sisters would never deny themselves from that pleasure again.

But she was also going to make sure they did it right, especially during this, their first time together. This was special. It always would be, no matter what happened, but to do it right Sara needed to go slow. It was what she had to do to give Laurel what she deserved, and would guarantee that Laurel would cum hard. So hard that her stuck up big sister wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of doing this again.

Which was why Sara continued to dish out long, slow licks, working her way from the bottom of Laurel's pussy all the way up to the top, brushing against her sister's clit with every other lick. Sometimes, like with the first and extra slow lick, Sara even lingered on Laurel's clit, and flicked it gently with her tongue, causing Laurel to let out an extra loud cry of pleasure.

Cries which Sara slowly became more and more aware of as the pussy licking continued and she became less overwhelmed about just how good her sister tasted, and instead concentrated on her big sister's reactions. All of which were, very, very encouraging. Wonderfully so, each of them causing Sara to grin, and even chuckle in delight.

The first thing she was aware of was of course the cries, whimpers, gasps and moans of pleasure that Laurel was constantly, and shamelessly, letting out, which naturally pushed Sara to continue her licking. She was also dully aware of something touching the back of her head, but Sara been fairly certain it had been one of her girlfriends, most likely Nyssa, stepping closer for a better view, and to give her some unnecessary encouragement.

Laurel would have been the more likely candidate, but Sara hadn't thought she was ready for that. Something which Sara was delighted to be proved wrong about. But it wasn't good enough. Not if Laurel wanted to cum. No, she was going to have to give her a more direct encouragement for that, and Sara was more than prepared to wait for as long as it took. After all, she was perfectly happy where she was.

Laurel didn't just want to cum, she needed to cum. It was shameful beyond words, but Laurel Lance felt a desperate need to cum. More than ever before. And cum in her little sister's mouth.

God forgive her but she needed to cum in Sara's incredibly talented mouth and all over that pretty face of hers, the very thought of it pushing her closer to climax instead of disgusting her like it should have, but it just wasn't enough.

She needed something to push her over the edge, and Laurel desperately hoped she could do it without actually having to say it, which was why she started off with simply whimpering more pathetically and with disparate need.

When that didn't work Laurel tried simply whimpering, "Please... Sara, mmmmmm, more! I need more! Please Sara... ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, give me more."

She repeated these words over and over again for quite a while with absolutely no luck, which made Laurel more and more frustrated. Especially when she tried to use the hand that she had unconsciously placed on Sara's head for encouragement to push her kid sister's face deeper into her cunt, and Sara just had the audacity to slow down her licking.

Honestly, how could Sara be this cruel to her? It was bad enough she had forced her sinful desires upon her, and now she was denying her release? Or more accurately, denied her until Laurel completely humiliated herself. In front of their friends no less. God, this was so unfair. Unfortunately eventually her desperate need to cum became so great that Laurel didn't have a choice but to comply.

"Please Sara, make me cum." Laurel finally whimpered, and when even that wasn't good enough she groaned with frustration, "Ohhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, oh Sara, fuck me! Please... Sara, oooooooh Sara, fuck me and make me cum! Please just fuck me! Fuck me harder, ah fuck, I need it! I need to cum! Mmmmmm fuckkkkkkk, please Sara, show some fucking mercy. It's bad enough you dragged me into this, the least you can do is let me, oh yesssss, let me, ohhhhhhh yesssssssss, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! OH SARA! SARA! OH GOD! OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!"

It seemed to take forever before Sara even pressed her tongue against her entrance, and even then she left it there for minutes which felt like hours before finally shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into her cunt, immediately rendering Laurel completely incoherent. After that Laurel continued showing her approval, although that wasn't by choice.

No, Laurel lost complete control of what she was saying or doing as she went over the edge of the most powerful climax of her life, her cum squirting out of her cunt and directly down Sara's throat. And all over her face. Oh God, she was cumming in her little sister's mouth and all over her face, the thought just making Laurel cum harder.

Then to her overwhelming shame Laurel found herself cumming over, over, and over again until it felt like one big orgasm. God, and she thought Thea had been amazing eating pussy. Obviously Thea had learned everything she knew from Sara, and now Sara was showing Laurel the difference between student and teacher.

Between an amateur pussy licker and a professional muff diver. Between having her surrogate little sister going down on her and having her real kid sister going down on her. Which was mind, and possibly soul, destroying us very soon the only thing that was left of her was an orgasming wreck. Although at least then she didn't have to feel guilty any more.

Sara became almost just as mindless as she frantically tried to make Laurel cum over and over again. As she predicted her big sister's cum was somehow even more delicious than her pussy cream, Sara becoming instantly addicted and desperate for more the second it touched her taste-buds.

Which was why she quickly removed her tongue, sealed her mouth around Laurel's entrance and swallowed every drop of that precious liquid before ramming her tongue back inside to fuck more out of it. That of course was the easy part, but soon even with all her skills Sara struggled to even swallow the majority of that liquid heaven, and was forced to settle for it covering her face instead. Which wasn't a bad consolation prize, but it wasn't what she really wanted.

Of course what Sara wanted more than anything, even more than the privilege of swallowing Laurel's cum, was to make her big sister her sex slave. To do that Sara had to keep an eye on the prize, give Laurel so much pleasure that she would never be able to deny her again.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers