Stuffed Canary Pt. 09

Story Info
Laurel gets fully stuffed.
8.6k words
4.85
10k
9
0

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Laurel, is everything okay?"

Laurel blushed bright red, but thankfully her back was to her ex-boyfriend, and she was just about able to get herself under control by the time she turned around and as convincingly as she could told him, "I'm fine."

"Really?" Oliver frowned, obviously not believing her, "Because you've been distracted lately, but it's never been this bad. Is that injury still bothering you?"

This time Laurel didn't have the luxury of hiding her blush, which was totally Mistress Sara's fault as she was standing behind Oliver and smirking, but Laurel pushed through it and answered, "Yeah, it is."

"Oh?" Oliver frowned, feeling awkward, "Maybe you should, you know, see a doctor or something. You've been walking funny all week."

"NO!" Laurel protested, quickly adding, "I mean, that sweet, but I just think I need a few nights off to rest. I'll be fine. Seriously, don't worry about me."

"Okay." He shrugged, heading deeper into their headquarters to change his clothes, "Let me know if you need anything."

"Will do." Laurel blushed, waiting until he was out of earshot before turning to her sister and whining, "Quit it!"

"What? It's hilarious." Sara chuckled, before moving closer and lowering her voice, "He was never that observant, or that smart, but you think he would realise you're acting the same way Felicity was when I took her anal cherry. Not that he knew why that was."

"Sara!" Laurel whined.

"But still, you need to do a better job of hiding how sore your ass is." Sara scolded, "Hell, Thea has done a better job than you."

"Thea was trained by Malcolm." Laurel protested.

"And you were trained by me and Nyssa, which means you should be better." Sara pointed out, moving even closer, "And is that how you address me?"

Laurel gulped, looked around, and then hissed, "We're in public!"

"We're alone. Trust me." Sara grinned.

With one last look around Laurel's shoulders drooped and she quickly apologised, "I do trust you. And I'm so sorry... Mistress. I'll do better. I promise."

"I don't know..." Sara became stern as she teased, "Maybe we should call tonight off as a punishment."

"No, no, no please Mistress Sara, anything but that." Laurel begged as quietly as she could as she dropped to her knees and pleaded, "Spank me in front of everybody, just please, don't deny me your sweet honey for another night. Please? I'll be good, I swear."

"I suppose." Sara smirked, stroking her sister's hair.

"Oh thank you Mistress Sara." Laurel beamed, and then after quickly checking the coast was clear lent down to press a couple of kisses to her sister's feet while murmuring, "Thank you."

*

Laurel couldn't believe she did that in the middle of Team Arrow headquarters, with her ex-boyfriend The Green Arrow and John Diggle changing only a few feet away. Then again, there were a lot of things she had done in those headquarters, and elsewhere, that she couldn't believe she had done. In her weaker moment she tried to blame it all on Mistress Sara, but while her baby sister had seduced her Laurel could have stopped it at any time.

She still could, despite how it may seem sometimes, as there was no doubt in her mind Mistress Sara would stop if she asked her too, but Laurel didn't. Honestly it felt like she couldn't. That she physically needed everything her Mistresses eagerly gave her, and so much more. And tonight finally she would get more. Including one thing most of all.

So when they first got back to the apartment that her Mistresses shared and Mistress Sara pushed her up against the nearest wall to press her lips to hers Laurel didn't hesitate to kiss back. In fact she eagerly made out with her own sister for what felt like an eternity as the other female members of Team Arrow slowly arrived.

Even when they did they just enjoyed the show for a while, before inevitably they grew impatient. Well, Mistress Nyssa grew impatient. Thea and Mistress Felicity seemed perfectly content to watch the Lance sisters kiss all night long, and part of Laurel wanted that too. Although not as much as she wanted more, so she was extremely grateful to her English sounding Mistress.

"Sara, it's been a week. Haven't you hogged your sister enough?" Nyssa quipped.

"No." Sara admitted with a wicked grin after she reluctantly broke the kiss, "And to prove it, I'm going to put on a show before we get started with the Black Canary Stuffing."

"Well, get on with it then." Nyssa grumbled, "And stop being unfair to the rest of us."

Briefly Sara considered arguing the point, then she shrugged it off in favour of asking her sister, "So sis, do you want to be a Fully Stuffed Black Canary? Huh? To have a cock in every single one of your fuck holes, at the same time, like a total whore? Is that what my prim and proper big sister want? Huh? Does she want me, her own sister, and my girlfriends to make her air tight? Is she that big of a slut? Huh?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Laurel eagerly agreed, "Yes Mistress Sara, I want you and Mistress Nyssa, and Mistress Felicity, and even your bitch Thea, to make me a Fully Stuffed Black Canary. I wanna be your whore. Your fully stuffed whore."

"And you know what that means, right?" Sara teased, turning Laurel around so her back was to their audience and bending her over slightly before smacking her ass roughly, "It means all of us get a piece of this ass tonight. Even Thea Queen. Mmmmm, fuck yeah, we're going to destroy my sister's ass. Oh fuck, if Oli thought you were walking funny before, he should see you tomorrow. Because I swear sis, you're not going to walk. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, you're just going to lie flat on your stomach and whimper pathetically because of the pain in your butt, and you won't even care, because you'll still be getting after-shocks from the giant orgasms we give you."

"I can't wait Mistress Sara." Laurel admitted with a whimper.

"Well I can, because I know what we're doing first." Sara grinned, smacking that ass again and ordering, "Mmmmm, and so do you, so get down on your knees and beg me for it."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Laurel whimpered pathetically as she fell to her knees in front of her sister and started begging, "Please, please let me eat your pussy! Please Mistress Sara, allow me the privilege of eating your pussy! Please? It's all I thought about last week, mmmmm, and the thing I want most in this world, so please, let me eat your pretty little pussy."

"Kiss my feet, and keep going." Sara pushed.

"Yes Mistress Sara." Laurel eagerly obeyed, pressing her lips to Sara's feet and beginning to kiss her sister's boots while she whimpered, "Please, please let me taste your pussy Mistress Sara! I wanna taste your pussy. I love pussy Mistress Sara, and I've eaten everyone else's, even Thea's, can't it be your turn now? Can't I finally have you? Please? Mmmmm, I want to taste my sister's pussy. Oh my God, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want to taste my little sister's pussy. No! I don't want to just taste you Mistress Sara, I want to devour you! I want to stick my tongue in my baby sister's cunt and fuck her until she cums in my mouth and all over my face! I want my kid sister to use my face as a fuck pad and officially turn me into her rug munching dyke slut! I want it so bad. Please Mistress Sara?"

Sara smirked wickedly, her eyes fixed on Laurel kissing her feet every time she paused, before finally telling her, "I suppose that will do. You may pull down my pants and receive your reward."

Without hesitation Laurel straightened up and went straight for those pants, only stopping when she got to her goal because she guessed that her Mistresses would want her to do this part slowly. Well, that and her hands were shaking from nervousness and excitement given the line she was about to cross.

Because sure, they had been having sex all week, and Mistress Sara had even gone down on her, but this would be the first time Laurel would actually be touching her own sister's pussy, and what little was left of her decency was telling her to stop. But she ignored that voice in favour of slowly undoing those pants and pulling them down to reveal that typically the dominant blonde wasn't wearing any underwear.

There was a long pause, mostly because Laurel was savouring the moment, then she leaned forward, stuck out her tongue and slowly slid it over Mistress Sara's pussy. Instantly she fell in love with her little sister's flavour as it set her taste-buds on fire. Because sure, her other Mistresses were beyond yummy, but this forbidden fruit was truly out of this world, and Laurel instantly needed more of it.

Luckily for her getting more was easy, as all she had to do was repeat the process, sliding her tongue slowly up and down Sara's pussy lips over and over again coaxing more of that precious liquid into her mouth, down her throat and into her belly were it belonged.

Thea had been extremely jealous of Laurel monopolising Mistress Sara's attention. Luckily Mistress Felicity, and especially Mistress Nyssa had made sure she didn't go without some yummy pussy to eat, or God forbid, allow her ass to go unfucked. However she felt the strongest connection to Mistress Sara, and missed having the honour of worshipping her yummy cunt.

On the bright side Thea had unofficially become the groups butt muncher, constantly finding her face buried in the ass of one of her Mistresses while Laurel ate them out, meaning that Thea couldn't resist looking hopefully at Mistress Sara until she finally got the dominant woman's attention.

"You want something Thea?" Sara teased.

"Just to please you Mistress Sara." Thea said submissively, and then when Mistress Sara gave her a look Thea cautiously added, "And maybe to lick your butt."

Sara made a show of rolling her eyes, and then chuckled, "Go on then, mmmmm, but only because you've been so good."

"Thank you Mistress Sara." Thea beamed, crawling over to her.

"God Sara, you really are pushing your luck." Felicity grumbled while Nyssa just stayed quiet.

"Ooooooh, I love stroppy Felicity." Sara teased, "Mmmmm, don't worry, I'm sure between you and Nyssa you'll find the appropriate punishment for me."

"As if there's any perversion you wouldn't enjoy." Nyssa grumbled, although she was unable to keep the fondness out of her voice.

While her Mistresses bickered Thea slowly positioned herself behind Mistress Sara and then took a few long seconds just to enjoy staring at her glorious ass. No wonder Mistress Felicity and especially Mistress Nyssa took such pleasure in pounding such a perfect posterior. If Thea were a top, or even a switch, she would probably want to do the same.

But no, either because she had been broken or she had always been this way Thea was a happy little bottom, who only wanted to please her bettors, and she could think of no better way to start than to literally lean forward and press a kiss to the other woman's right butt cheek.

She then did the same with the left, then the right again, and so on, Thea going back and forth between those cheeks and covering them in kisses like the literal ass kisser she was in that moment. And in general when it came to her Mistresses.

Then after maybe mentor that she pushed her face in between those cheeks, just literally smothering herself in them for a few long seconds, before sliding her tongue up Mistress Sara's ass crack. Then finally she spread those cheeks gently apart, and then when they were as wide as she could get them Thea spat onto her Mistress's ass hole and then started rubbing in that saliva with her tongue.

It was a process she repeated a few times before settling into a long drawn-out ass licking, Thea becoming blissfully lost in the gentle treatment for who knows how long. Partly because she just enjoyed the humiliation and submission of it, especially when Mistress Sara started taunting her about it. But mostly because she just enjoyed pleasing the dominant woman.

Of course later when Mistress Sara called for it Thea was only too happy to literally pushed her tongue into the other girl's ass hole and fuck her with it. Thea even got her tongue pretty far up that butt considering Mistress Sara hadn't bottomed in over a week because she had been too busy topping Laurel, the lucky bitch. Hell, she was even the first to receive Mistress Sara's encouragement.

"Yessssss, lick me Laurel! Lick me! Lick your little sister's cunt you little whore! Oh fuck!" Sara moaned pretty much when her big sister started licking her pussy, repeating some version of those words until Thea got involved, at which point she really ramped up the verbal encouragement, "Oooooooh yessssssss Thea, lick my ass! Lick my fucking ass hole while my sister licks my pussy! Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk, I love having two women licking me, mmmmmm, make my fuck holes feel so good, soooooo goooooooodddddddd, oh fuck! Yes, eat me you bitches! Eat me! Oooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssss, stick your tongue up my ass Thea! No, don't do the same Laurel. Not yet. Oh yeah, don't worry big sis, I'll let you know when you can make me cum."

Sara mostly kept up that running commentary throughout the double oral assault she was currently enjoying. For better, or for sometimes worse, Sara was normally very talkative during sex, but this was the first time her big sister was going down on her, which had been one of her naughtiest fantasies ever since puberty, so she was having a problem controlling herself.

Especially as Thea's eager little tongue was going to town on her ass hole, and her loving girlfriends Felicity Smoak and Nyssa al Ghul were watching her commit this social taboo with pure desire in their eyes, more or less making Sara's patients worth it. Because sure, she could have had Laurel eat her pussy before now, but Sara just couldn't pass up having every first with her sister in front of an audience.

Besides, the past week had been about making sure Laurel was beyond a shadow of a doubt completely broken, which involved Sara squeezing as many orgasms as possible out of her beloved sister. Mostly that involved relentlessly fucking Laurel's ass, as nothing was a better display of who was truly in charge, and Sara certainly knew nothing that would make Laurel more submissive to her.

But there had been also a lot of Sara eating Laurel's yummy little pussy, and fucking her with toys and her fingers, all of which both Lance sisters had thoroughly enjoyed. In fact it might just have been the best week of Sara's life, which was really saying something considering how great life had become while dating both Felicity and Nyssa. But this, this was graduation, and Sara was determined that her sister would 'graduate' in style.

More importantly Sara would make sure they would all enjoy it, but especially Laurel. Laurel was who really mattered here, which was why she gave her a long time to get used to the taste of her pussy, and hopefully get addicted to it like Felicity, Nyssa and Thea were.

Unfortunately it also meant that she couldn't invite Felicity and Nyssa over to kiss her, and maybe suck on her tits, like she had originally planned. It would just be too much. Hell, it was a risk getting Thea involved, and there would have definitely been something to be said for just having Laurel worship her alone, but Sara just couldn't resist having a tongue playing with her butt, even if it meant her sister got less time to worship her cunt.

Sure enough Sara eventually ordered a little ahead of schedule, "Now! Shove your tongue in my cunt now! Come on Laurel, mmmmm, you know what to do. I've been tongue fucking you all week, ohhhhhh, and now it's time for you to return the favour. Ohhhhhh yessssssss, oh God, OH GOD, ooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, mmmmmm, yes tongue fuck me! Tongue fuck me good! Yessssssss, you two Thea, mmmmmm, fuck me, fuck me with your tongue, oh fuckkkkkkk! Fuck my pussy! Oh shit Laurel! My ass, oh God Thea, fuck my ass! Yeeeeeeeesssssss! Fuck my fucking fuck holes! Fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, make me cum make me cum make me cum aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

Obediently Laurel slowly slid her tongue into Sara's cunt without much encouragement, which was very promising indeed. Especially as without needing to be asked she push that tongue slowly into her and then started fucking Sara with it equally, but gradually picking up speed. Just like Sara had done to her.

Which of course left Sara incoherently babbling, and then just screaming and swearing in pure pleasure as she came in her big sister's mouth for the first time. It would be the first of many, Sara had promised herself that before now, and the amazing pleasure she felt only solidified her determination to make her formally stuck up big sister her pussy loving bitch.

Laurel was born to be Mistress Sara's bitch. It didn't matter that Laurel had been born first, God or the universe or whatever had meant for her to be her little sister's fuck toy. Or maybe Mistress Sara had been designed to top her. Whatever the case Laurel had no doubt that she was meant to devote her life to eating Mistress Sara's pussy, and that was before she had tasted it.

Tasting it alone had seal the deal, while Mistress Sara cumming in her mouth solidified Laurel becoming completely obsessed with her own sister's honey pot. Because Laurel hadn't thought anything could be better than Mistress Sara's pussy cream, but she was so glad to be wrong, and desperately tried to swallow every drop of the precious liquid which was her sister's cum.

Thanks to being allowed to secretly practice her pussy eating skills on Thea over the last week Laurel was able to swallow at least the majority of Mistress Sara's cum. She wasn't as lucky with the following orgasms, but as long as she was pleasing her Mistress/sister it didn't really matter.

All that mattered was Mistress Sara's pleasure, and Laurel was proud of the fact that she was able to squeeze plenty of that out of her sibling by driving her tongue back into Mistress Sara's pussy and slamming it in and out until she made the other girl cum again. Then Laurel quickly pulled her tongue out of Mistress Sara's pussy, wrapped her lips tightly around her entrance and swallowed as much as she could, just like before.

It wasn't just the fact that there seemed to be more of it, or it came faster, but the fact that Mistress Sara grabbed Laurel firmly by the head and started grinding her cunt into her pussy. Laurel was dully aware of Mistress Sara doing the same to Thea, although The Black Canary was definitely getting the better part of the deal, because while both subs were struggling to breathe at least Laurel was being rewarded with a face full of cum.

Sure, that meant most of it didn't end up in her belly were it belonged, but a decent amount automatically squirted down her throat, and whatever didn't was marking her as a pussy addicted slut. More importantly it was marking her as what she was always meant to be, Mistress Sara's pussy addicted slut.

Another benefit was that Laurel, or someone else, could collect some of that precious liquid later and either keep it for themselves or give it to her. Sure enough this happened, although not the way Laurel was expecting it, as when Mistress Sara pulled her away from her cunt it wasn't so that the two sisters could kiss.

No, the younger sister pulled her older sister's face away from her cunt, at the same time she pulled Thea's face from out of her ass, then Mistress Sara stepped out of the way and smashed the sub's faces together, Laurel essentially kissing the girl who was practically an honorary Lance sister.

Oh yes, Laurel went from getting her face covered in her little sister's cum to sharing that liquid with the girl who was practically their sister, tasting Mistress Sara's ass on Thea's lips and tongue in the process.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers