Stuffed Canary Pt. 15

Story Info
Sara gets a time ship.
10.2k words
4.18
4.8k
5
0

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow, DC's Legends of Tomorrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Our relationship is a, what?" Felicity frowned, wanting to clarify things before she jumped to conclusions.

"An time anomaly." Amaya repeated herself.

"Meaning..." Felicity murmured, her worst fears confirmed.

"That our relationship is a mistake." Nyssa said sadly.

"Screw that!" Sara snorted, "This relationship is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I'm not giving it up for anything."

"Sara-" Nyssa began soothingly.

"Who the hell do you people think you are?" Sara exclaimed angrily.

"We're the Legends." Amaya said softly.

"Legends?" Sara scoffed, "Isn't that a little pretentious?"

"Hey, you're supposed to be our Captain." Zari quipped dryly.

"I'm what now?" Sara blinked in disbelief.

"You heard." Zari grumbled.

There was a brief pause then Sara confessed, "I'm not really leadership material."

Suddenly a disembodied voice announced, "I think you grow into the role quite nicely, Captain Lance."

"Oh, what is this now?" Felicity sighed, before yelping as a woman appeared beside her. Or at least, what appeared to be a woman, but more accurately seem to be a hologram.

"Hi, I'm Gideon. The ship's computer." Gideon introduced herself brightly.

"Wow, really? Artificial intelligence! That's so cool!" Felicity gushed.

"Wait, you weren't wowed by our Time Ship, but you are wowed by our computer?" Zari raised her eyebrow.

"That's Felicity for you." Sara beamed fondly, staring dreamily at her favourite nerd.

"To be fair, you haven't shown us any proof yet that this contraption can truly travel through time." Nyssa pointed out.

"Yeah, and cloaking technology exists in our time. Although I was impressed by that too, FYI." Felicity quickly added, smiling nervously as she continued, "And this setup is nice, it really is, and I'd love to take look at your hard drive. But like Nyssa said, it doesn't prove you can travel through time. But, maybe you could, give us a demonstration? I mean that would be, like, major wow..."

"Oooooooh, I like that idea." Sara grinned with agreement, "Yeah, you want us to believe you? Prove it by showing us."

Zari smirked, "What do you want to see?"

"Surprise us." Sara beamed.

"Zari! It's not a toy." Amaya scolded.

"What? We want them to believe us, right?" Zari pointed out.

There was a brief pause, then Amaya sighed, and then smiled, "Alright fine, but I pick."

"Fine by me." Zari shrugged.

*

Five minutes later...

"Okay, that light show was impressive..." Sara somewhat concedes, before pointing out, "But how does this prove anything? This is just a forest. It's beautiful, but we still have these back in our time."

Sara was going to say more, but then a raw echoed throughout the forest, one like Sara had never heard before. Then the ground shook like something large was coming towards them, and then in the distance she saw that something coming towards them. Which was a freaking Tyrannosaurus-Rex!

For a few long seconds Sara thought it had to be an illusion of some kind, which certainly wasn't out of the realm of possibility given that she had just seen a hologram, but when a deadly creature that size looked like charging towards her it was better not to take any chances. Especially with the women she loved surrounding her. So she quickly turned to the other women, most of whom looked as nervous as she was, and then stating the obvious.

"Okay, that's impressive, and I now believe you. Now, please get us out of here because I don't want to become dino food?" Sara pleaded.

"No need." Amaya smiled, holding out her hand.

"W, what? Felicity exclaimed nervously.

"You want to see impressive? Watch this." Zari boasted.

Despite the other women's confidence Sara still retreated back into the ship, and she didn't needed to encourage Felicity or Nyssa to do the same. Then to their disbelief they watched as the T-Rex slowed its charge, to a casual walk just before it reached the time travellers, then lowered it's head and allowed Amaya to pet it like it was some kind of giant dog. Which would have been enjoyable, if it wasn't so terrifying. And again, admittedly impressive.

Then after sending the dinosaur on its way Amaya and Zari turned back to them, smiled smugly, and returned to their ship. It was the kind of look which would normally annoy Sara, if she wasn't the one making it, but particularly Amaya definitely deserved to look smug right now, and she nodded in acknowledgement of that.

"Okay yeah, that was-" Sara started, before being interrupted by her rambling girlfriend.

"WOW! WOW , WOW, WOW! THAT WAS AMAZING! WOW!" Felicity exclaimed loudly and quickly, only somewhat lowering her voice as she added just as quickly, "That was a dinosaur! Like, a real dinosaur! I can't believe it. I love dinosaurs. So wow, this really is a Time Ship? Like the TARDIS? Wait, who's The Doctor? And who is The Companion?"

"What?" Amaya frowned.

"I'm The Doctor." Zari beamed.

"I think we're getting off topic." Nyssa quipped, before pushing, "What do you want from us exactly?"

"Well..." Amaya blushed, "Normally when dealing with a time anomaly, we would try and fix it. But..."

"But in this case, things have been screwed up for the better." Zari smiled, taking Amaya's hand in hers, "Right babe?"

Amaya blushed even more, but nodded and hesitantly explained, "Zari and I weren't together in the other timeline. But we wanted to be. And the only reason we remember how things were supposed to be is because we travel in time so often. Or at least, that's what we think. How about you Sara? Can you remember anything of your previous life?"

"Maybe..." Sara admitted hesitantly when everyone was looking at her, "I get weird flashes sometimes. And déjà vu. But I think that was just something I ate, or a bad dream. Or The Flash messing the timeline again."

"Hey, if you guys are time cops why don't you do anything about him?" Felicity frowned.

"Well, The Flash was first, and whenever he messes with the timeline it's predestined. Also if anyone tries to stop him it just makes it worse, so we just stays out of his way, and he stays out of hours." Amaya explained.

"Except for the annual team up." Zari grumbled.

"The what?" Felicity frowned again.

"So what do you actually want from us?" Nyssa snapped, running out of patients.

"We told you, you just weren't listening." Zari grumbled, before explaining, "We need Sara to be our Captain again. Or for the first time, or whatever. The point is, she needs to join us."

"And like I said, I don't make a good Captain." Sara argued.

"You'd be surprised." Amaya reassured.

"Yeah Sara, don't sell yourself short. I bet you'd be great at it." Felicity piped up.

"Thanks babe." Sara smiled, thinking it over for a second, before insisting, "Could my girls come with me? All of them?"

"Yes." Amaya smiled, before quickly clarifying, "Well, at least the girls of Team Arrow. The girls of Team Flash need to stay. Trust me, Barry would be lost without them."

"What about Oliver?" Nyssa questioned, and then when her girlfriends gave her a look she pointed out, "What? He can barely tie his shoelaces without Felicity."

"Her Father, The Calculator, will take over if Felicity asks nicely. Then while he is seeking redemption on Team Arrow, Ms Smoak can be helping us." Amaya explained, "There also will be a new Canary joinning the team, so Oliver Queen will have all the back-up he could possibly need."

"Another Canary? Wasn't two enough?" Felicity scoffed, before quickly turning to Sara and apologetically reassuring, "Not that you're not amazing, it's just that-"

"It's okay Felicity. Believe me, I know what you mean." Sara reassured Felicity, before turning back to the time travellers, "Okay, I'll do it. Just give me a few days to gather my things and say goodbye to everybody."

"We already have everything you need, and we can return you to the time that you left like nothing ever happened." Amaya pointed out.

"I guess that's true." Sara said thoughtfully.

"And if you come now, we'll show you our gratitude." Zari said flirtatiously.

"Well, I'm sold." Sara grinned.

"You would be." Nyssa grumbled, before telling the time travellers, "Can we have a moment to discuss it amongst ourselves?"

"Take all the time you need." Zari smirked, enjoying the pun.

Sara rolled her eyes, but obediently shuffled over to the corner of the room with her girlfriends and then told Nyssa, "I know you don't trust them, but trust has to be earned. And yes, it could be a trap, but if it is we'll get out of it. We always do."

"You're just saying that because you want to have sex with them?" Nyssa grumbled.

"And you don't?" Sara smiled, "And do you truly disagree with anything I've said?"

There was a brief pause, then Felicity spoke up, "I think we should take it to a vote... and I vote we go with them. I know, I know, it's dangerous, but so is everything else we do, and this way could make a real difference, not just to our city, but to all of time. And I mean, imagine all the fun places we could go, and people we could meet."

"And people we could fuck." Sara grinned wickedly.

Another brief pause and then Nyssa sighed, "Fine, but we're not leaving without Laurel and Thea, right?"

"Of course not." Sara reassured with another grin, before turning to the other women, "Okay, we're in. We just need to make a quick stop first..."

*

Their new shipmates were very accommodating, and allowed them to not only retrieve Laurel and Thea but, after a little negotiating, spend a day saying goodbye to everyone just in case something went wrong. It was all so nice to walk the streets, and the rooftops, of their beloved city what could be one last time, and would certainly be one last time for a while. Or at least, Sara's beloved city.

Felicity had moved here for a job, and Nyssa was only here because of them, but they did care about this place almost as much as she did, having spent so much time keeping it safe. But ultimately they found themselves back on the WaveRider, this time in the Captain's quarters. Which wasn't nearly as luxurious as they might have hoped for, they would definitely have too get an extra large bed, and their new crew mates were waiting patiently for them there.

"So..." Sara grinned mischievously, sitting down on the nearby bed, her girlfriends and bitches quickly doing the same, "You want me to be your Captain so bad? Huh? Well prove it! Mmmmmm yesssssss, strip for us! Show us what you've got. Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, and make sure to make it a good show."

Predictably the woman claiming to be from the 1940s blushed adorably at this command, while the woman from the future just immediately obeyed. To her credit Amaya did eventually join Zari in taking off her clothes, but it was awkward, while Zari was simply quick, leaving much to be desired. Oh well, Sara would be more than happy to give them a few lessons in stripping, the first one coming after the two other women were naked.

Well, Sara might spent a few long minutes admiring her prizes, as her new crew was beautiful. For the most part that included the men on the crew, which they briefly met, but right now Sara was only interested in the women, and sharing them with her girls, who followed her lead as she slowly slid up and then showed these time travellers how it was done.

"Mmmmmm, I think your seduction technique could use a little work, but I certainly can't argue with the results." Sara chuckled.

"Well, you are a bit of a slut." Felicity meant to just think, and then blushed when she realised she said it out loud.

Seeing this Nyssa helped out her geeky girlfriend by quickly agreeing with her when her other girlfriend gave her a look, "She's right Sara, and you know it. You're standards are very low. And that was a very low standard striptease. Luckily for you two, Sara Lance is an expert at the subject, and will be happy to give you some pointers. Isn't that right Sara?"

After briefly scowling at each girlfriend in turn Sara then told the time travellers, "Absolutely. Mmmmmm, watch and learn girls, because I'm going to show you how it's done."

Zari Adrianna Tomaz had no interest in learning how to 'strip properly' as it wasn't like she planned on ever being a stripper or anything, and if someone didn't like the way she took off her clothes they didn't deserve to be with her. Also she loved the way Amaya took off her clothes, which was weird, because for anyone else it would be annoying that they were still nervous even after all the times they had sex, but for Amaya Jiwe it was just adorable.

But she had to admit, the way that Sara Lance and her girls took off their clothes was very enticing, Zari unable to take her eyes off of it for the long minute or two it was happening. Then instead of sitting back down Sara strolled towards them, and gave them by far Zari's favourite order so far.

"Now kiss." Sara ordered, "You say this little time anomaly brought you together? That you're grateful for it? Well prove it. Kiss in front of us, and pot us in the mood to play with you. Oh yes, mmmmmm, that's it! Oh fuck, that's so hot."

That encouragement trailed off shortly after Zari pulled Amaya into her arms and softly kissed her without a moment's hesitation. Amaya was clearly taken aback by the suddenness of it, but it certainly wasn't long before she was smiling into the kiss and returning it passionately. Then for those precious moments the whole world melted away and it was just the two of them.

Which was pretty common whenever they kissed actually, as Zari had never felt this way about another person before. It was almost enough to make her question why they were doing this, as while she would be normally down to experiment like this she wasn't so sure she wanted to share Amaya. But her girlfriend had promised that this was an inevitability, and given how hot Sara and the others were Zari had to agree maybe it was better to give into temptation and entice Sara and the others to join them.

"Okay, I'm convinced." Sara said after enjoying the show for a few long minutes, then curling her finger when she had their attention, "Now get over here and give the rest of us some of that action."

While Zari was reluctant to pull away from Amaya she had to admit she was curious what Sara had to offer. She wasn't disappointed, because as soon as she was close enough Sara pulled her into a passionate kiss which was just ridiculously good, to the point that when it was over Zari practically found herself staggering into the arms of Felicity to repeat the process also returned her attention to Amaya, who had mostly just watched her new Captain and her girlfriend make out.

Things continue like that until the time travellers had been able to kiss each one of their new recruits, in most cases sliding their hands over each other's bodies and squeezing the assets available. And sometimes Zari wasn't even the one to initiate it.

"That was a fun warm-up..." Sara grinned, squeezing Amaya's ass, "Now I want this one to eat my pussy, while you eat my ass."

"And what are we supposed to do?" Felicity scoffed.

"Well, my tits will be free?" Sara suggested cheekily, then when her girlfriends looked even more annoyed at her she quickly added, "Or I'm sure Laurel and Thea will be happy to attend to your needs. Isn't that right girls?"

"Yes Mistress Sara." Thea replied quickly.

"Yes Mistress Sara." Laurel replied lovingly.

"Honestly Sara, you're so greedy." Nyssa rolled her eyes.

"What? There isn't enough for each of us to have one, and it would be even more unfair of someone was just left out." Sara argued, "And they wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. I'm the one they want, so I'm just giving it to them. Besides, it's not like you both won't have your fun with them when I'm done. Or have plenty of chances to see what their mouths can do."

There was a brief pause, then Felicity sighed, "Fine, but you owe us one."

"Definitely." Sara promised, before turning her attention to Nyssa.

Another long pause, then it was Nyssa's turned to sigh, "One of these days this selfish behaviour will catch up with you, beloved."

"I look forward to it." Sara grinned flirtatiously, before turning her attention back to her new crew, "You have your orders, get to it. No, wait... kiss my feet first. Mmmmmm yes, I like that idea. Start with my feet, then make your way up to my pussy and ass. Show me just how badly you want me to be your Captain. And your Mistress. And I expect you to use my proper title."

Amaya blushed again, but hesitantly replied, "Yes Mistress Sara."

Meanwhile Zari was just glaring at this arrogance, and the fact that instead of teasing one of the pussies of these admittedly very attractive women she was being reduced to eating ass. Hell, she wasn't even sharing Sara's pussy with Amaya. Admittedly she was partial to a rim job, but normally she was receiving them instead of giving them, and this was just a sign of Sara establishing her dominance over her, which she had very mixed feelings about.

But Gideon, and more importantly Amaya, were convinced that Sara was 'the chosen one' or whatever and the needed her, and Zari would pretty much do anything for her girlfriend. Besides, if Sara really was responsible for her relationship she owed her a debt, and there were worse ways to repay it.

Amaya was extremely glad that her girlfriend was okay with doing this, because it was likely the only way they would get Sara Lance on board as their Captain, which was their mission, and ever since she had become Vixen Amaya was proud to say that she would do anything to complete her mission.

She never thought she would be required to eat another woman's pussy, or partake in a lesbian orgy to complete a mission, or even that she'd ever have a girlfriend, but she was so glad that she found herself in that position. Because she really loved Zari, and also felt a need to thank these wonderful women for their part in changing the timeline for the better. Especially this woman, the woman who was supposed to be their Captain, Sara Lance.

Ever since Gideon had told her about the changing in the timeline, and showed her the evidence for it, Amaya had fantasised what it would be like to have group sex, and to go down on Sara Lance. She could have never imagined the former before, but she had definitely fantasised about the latter given how beautiful Sara was, and Amaya was haunted by those fantasies.

So she savoured every single moment of worshipping this woman's feet and slowly kissing her way up those long legs of hers. Then she even paused right in front of that yummy looking pussy so that she could savour the smell, and of course the moment, before leaning forward, sticking out her tongue, and sliding it over Sara's pussy lips. Which of course, had predictable results.

Namely a loud cry of pleasure from Sara, followed by a long, satisfied moan. Amaya let out a little joyful cry too as she tasted her new Captain's pussy for the first time, instantly hoping it would be the first of many, as it was easily as delicious as she had dreamt it would be. She then repeated that lick over and over again, albeit ignoring Sara's clit, which she had initially lingered on.

This meant Amaya received more of those wonderful sounds, and more importantly more of those tasty juices. Also she received Sara's hand in her hair, the other woman gently stroking it affectionately, silently encouraging her to keep going, before ultimately moving on to non-silent encouragement.

"Yesssssssss, that's it! Lick me just like that, oh fuck!" Sara moaned joyfully as she began stroking Amaya's dark locks, "Ooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmm, good girl. That's a very, very good girl. Now, ohhhhhhhh, if your little girlfriend can just start eating my ass, we can really get started. Yes we can, oooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssssss, eat me you bitches! Eat my holes, oh fuck!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers