Stuffed to the Gills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JagFarlane
JagFarlane
311 Followers

There was only one thing on her mind now and she looked back at Marcus, "May I please pleasure your gorgeous cock with my unworthy pussy Sir?" Her face was split in half with a grin when he nodded to her and without wasting a moment she rose up, guided him to her waiting hole, and plunged down taking advantage of her well lubed passage. She managed to take most of his cock in one swift stroke and then began to wiggled her rear down, determined to take every last precious bit. It wasn't until she felt her ass pressed against him that she rested and just savored the feeling of being really completely full. It was at that moment she admitted how much of a slut she really was indeed and that she would be pursuing being as well filled time and time again.

Marcus was fairly impressed at how quickly she had taken him within her, his hands rose to rest upon her waist and for now he allowed her to be in control of the movement. For now it was just nice to be sheathed within this slut's pussy. He swore he could feel himself bottoming out within her, just enough room. There was something just out erotic watching this lust filled woman bouncing upon his cock, having serviced a number of men and covered in their cum to prove it. He watched as she leaned forwards to get more momentum in her thrusts and listened to sweet moans as orgasms racked her body, it was obvious the stretching pressed enough to launch her into wave after wave of orgasm.

If Marcus had one regret it was that she had worked him so long prior to allowing him within her snatch that he wasn't going to be able to hold out very long. Watching her lips grasp and pull at the skin of his cock each time she rose was getting to him, not to mention how well she worked her muscles upon him. It wasn't very long until he began to feel his balls beginning to tighten up and the pressure within his shaft rise. Fingers pressed harder into her sides as he guided her faster upon him, his hips rising to meet her own to drive himself deep within. Finally release came and he pulled her down hard upon him just before erupting and pumping several days of pent up semen within her. Their mixed fluids poured out of her and down over his balls and inner thighs.

Elena collapsed against Marcus, chest heaving with heavy breaths as slowly she came down from the high. If there was a heaven she swore it could never match this feeling, just wrung out and exhausted. She tilted her head slightly to place a soft kiss upon his chest and whisper, "Truly I thank you." She ran her hand down along her lower torso and could have sworn she felt him pressing back against her, it was addicting to say the least, amazing to know such feelings could ever exist. But all good things come to an end and this one was reaching that as she felt him begin to soften within her. Gingerly she rose up, realizing how sore her insides and thighs felt, yet it was a welcome sore. As he left her she could feel the gush of fluid follow afterwards but before she could begin to clean him off a bit of movement caught her attention.

There, in the hole, was a cock that looked fairly familiar to her smaller than average in length, the right color, but what really gave it away was the small scar from the time the owner had gotten it caught in his zipper, her darling husband Manuel was a visitor. At first she was concerned that perhaps he'd caught her but then realized with his temper he'd be more prone to tearing down the door than trying to get in on some action. It just meant she was damned lucky and wasn't going to turn down this opportunity to slight him. She whispered to Marcus the problem and asked, "Would you allow me the privilege of making him fuck my stretched pussy full of other men's cum so he knows what a real man can do for me?"

With his permission she positioned herself in front of the hole and took Manuel inside, for the first time realizing just how much she'd been stretched out by Marcus as she could barely feel him within her. Once her husband was seated within her, gaze returned to what she felt was her real task and that was to clean her beloved monster cock off. Tongue lovingly caressed the softening shaft, taking it's time to work into every nook and cranny of the folding skin. His cum mixed with hers was like a fine wine to her, delicious and limited in quantity so she made sure to get every drop into her greedy mouth that she could. Every time Manuel moaned though, calling her all sorts of nasty names implying he thought he was in control, she smirked and had to hold back laughter.

In a pitifully short time by her reckoning, she could feel Manuel getting ready to cum and there was no way he was getting the privilege of orgasming in her body. Just as he was ready to explode, she moved away grasped his shaft and jerked him to orgasm, letting his cum fall upon the floor. Once he left the stall next to her she spit upon it, never again would she allow him the chance to cum within her that much was done she was sure. When she looked up Marcus had already gotten up and dressed, he offered a little smile to her.

"Sorry, my shift starts in a few minutes and it would look bad if I were late even if it were due to taking care of a customer's needs." He grinned at that, "Perhaps you would be interested in meeting up again sometime in the future?" At the slow nod he took out his wallet, rummaged around for an old business card and wrote his number on the back. "Call me whenever you'd like to meet up again, I might even be able to arrange something where holes in the walls aren't so necessary." He tucked the card in the front pocket of her jeans when she'd fastened the button and gave a soft kiss on her lips. "See you around my little one," and stepped out of the room.

She realized that the whole thing had taken up the entire morning, and perhaps that was the reason why she hadn't been caught as Manuel would have been on his lunch break. Elena was careful to take an unusual route home and made it a point to pull straight into the garage so that no one could see her messed up hair or wonder about what was on her face. Straight to the shower she went, making sure to scrub her skin several times and wash out her hair well, next time perhaps they would do it somewhere that had a shower available but this had not been anticipated. Rookie mistakes she mused, as she pulled the sheets off the bed to mix with the cum coated clothes and threw them into the washer.

When Manuel returned home that night she took note of his decent mood, it correlated with every time she had suspected that he'd been with someone else. Not that she could even look at him the same way again, particularly not when she realized that if he was that comfortable in the booths it probably meant he had reciprocated at some point. That had led to all sorts of thoughts of using a strap-on in bed but that was for much further in the future, for now she just smiled at his return home and left him wondering as to her good mood.

JagFarlane
JagFarlane
311 Followers
12