Stupid Carpenters' Wise Job

Story Info
Dad called carpenters home, mom got the best service.
1.5k words
3.75
66.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started our daily life coming back from Varanasi. We were supposed to repair our old furniture in our duplex at Salt Lake, Kolkata. It happened one morning when dad hired two carpenters to repair some household furniture.

Dad went to office on that day as per his busy schedule. I was about to leave for my college. Dad advised mom to take leave that day to inspect the job of the carpenters. Mom agreed to that. Let me describe my mom, Vijaya. She is 5 ft 4 inch high, very curvy, her measurement is 36-32-36 as per her bra, and panty.

Among two of the carpenters, one was around 35 years old, the other one was around 55 years. Both of them, I found, bit stupid in nature who were always debating regarding even many petty issues.

In the drawing room, they were doing some measurement of our old sofa, to be repaired. I found some quarreling was going on between them quite loudly. I got disturbed and peeked from my room. I noticed mom staring out the kitchen door with her mouth hanging open, her eyes bulging. Out in the hallway, two of the carpenters were standing naked below their waist, arguing over which one of them had the bigger cock. Mom could not take her eyes off them, and I couldn't blame her; even hanging limp, it was obvious that both the guys had huge cocks. I waited a minute, but when they didn't go back, I yelled, "Guys please, there's a lady present in this house." They stopped horsing around but make no effort to cover themselves. Instead, when they saw Mom's expression, they just stood there letting her have a good, long look. It had such an effect on her, I wondered if she could be tempted to experiment with someone who was really hung.

A little after nine o'clock, I was about to leave for my college. I opened main gate when I heard voices. Not wanting to disturb my mom, if whatever she was doing was important, I crept forward and peeked around the corner. As soon as I saw the carpenters, I knew what they were up to.

The two men had come to mom on the pretext of drinking water. While she was taking out water from the water filter in the kitchen, the elder one said, "We're sorry what happened earlier. Did we embarrass you?"

Mom gave them a sheepish smile and replied, "A little."

Younger one then asked. "Since you had the opportunity to check us out, which one of us do you think has the bigger cock?"

I was shocked by my conservative mom's boldness; without looking up from the water filter, she meekly answered, "Before I can make a definite statement. I'd have to see them again, up close and hard."

In an instant, the two men were out of their clothes and around the dining table, with both their dicks being stroked to erection by my sexy mom. They were so similar, it took mom a while to choose, but when she picked the junior's; he yelled, "Yes, and to the victor go the spoils. I get to go first."

He quickly spun mom around, bent her over the dining table, pulled her sari and it got detached from her body. He then lifted her petticoat above waist, at that time she was without her panty. The guy moved in to fuck her from behind.

Right then I nearly panicked. Even though I had encouraged this, and even though I was standing there watching it happen, I suddenly wasn't sure if I wanted another man screwing my mom other than my dad. Well, it was too late. Mom had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as junior carpenter pushed thick, ten-inch pleasure stick inside her, stretching and filling her vagina than she was accustomed to, he had to go slow. But he eventually got it all the way in.

My dick was already getting hard.

It must have felt wonderful, because mom climaxed after just a few full strokes. She bit her lower lip and pumped her ass backward to make sure she was getting everything he could offer. Feeling mom's pussy contracting must have been too much for him because, unfortunately, he quickly blew his load. Mom's disappointment (and junior's embarrassment) caused him to leave without saying another word through the back door of our house. As if he lost a battle.

I rubbed my cock wildly without opening the zipper, and within seconds I started to come in my trouser!

Meanwhile, the elder one went to mom and repositioned her so that she was lying long ways atop the table, on her back. I watched with fascination as my mom spread her legs and guided the second stranger's erection to her love-hole. With one slow but steady push, he sank his big shaft all the way inside, once again filling mom's cunt to the brim. Then, as he began pumping into her, she sighed with joy, wrapped her legs around his hips, and humped her pelvis to meet his every thrust.

He had held her the edge of the table, to prevent her from sliding. This freed his hands to unbutton her blouse and open the front hook of the 36C bra. He then squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples while he pumped in and out of her love-nest. My mom's naked body was being rocked by the violence of his strokes, the flesh of her thighs jiggling firmly in rhythm. There were every possibility of the legs of the table get damaged by his violent thrusts. He turned out to be a much better lover than earlier one, giving mom three good orgasms before he climaxed. Then, as his cock exploded inside her, she had one more super strong orgasm. They were really slamming into each other, all squishy and hot.

When they were finished, they went to the bathroom. Mom stopped at the door, "I have to use the toilet." What she wanted was for elder one to wait while she went, because she's very shy about anyone seeing her going.

When mom returned, she licked his cock and balls, and when he started getting hard again, she took his cock into her mouth and sucked him back to full erection. She was loving slurping away on his big, fat boner, giving him the blowjob, he deserved.

I think she would have continued until he came down her throat, but a phone call interrupted them. While mom sat on the chair talking on the phone, he crawled under the table and buried his face between her thighs. It was kind of funny watching my mom trying to carry on the conversation while her new friend was licking her slit and nibbling her clit. By the time the call ended, mom's legs were spread wide open, hanging over the chair's armrests, and her free hand was pushing on the back of his head. Shortly after she hung up, she began jerking and letting out a series of short, raspy sighs as he brought her to another tremendous climax.

After her orgasm subsided, mom sat him down and I was so busy pulling my cock that I didn't realize that my mom mounted him right there behind the table. Unfortunately, their location greatly limited my view. I could see mom from the chest up, as she rocked back and forth, humping his big dick. Her huge-tits started to bounce like tennis balls; blue veins running here and there just under the milky skin, the big brown nipples already erect and puckered. And I saw her placing his hands on her bouncing breasts, but the real action, down below, eluded me.

I pumped a thick load of come in my handkerchief, incredibly satisfied by the scene I'd just witnessed.

Then, when he stood up and laid my mom back on the floor, I had to be content with the sounds of my mom's moans and that unique sloshing noise that only a well-fucked pussy makes. I think he gave mom's four more strong orgasms, as once again he proved to be a very apt lover. He lasted a good twenty minutes before shooting his second load deep inside her.

After that, mom looked really cute when she took hold of his spent cock and led him back to the bathroom, where this time she insisted that they bathe each other. Two of them then jumped into the shower together where, incredibly, he got another erection and fucked mom again, filling her full of his seed for the last time. I stood and watched until they both stopped writhing, then took off quietly.

After that day, I found, mom was very sympathetic about those carpenters to give them more job. Obviously dad didn't know, but I knew the reason behind it. One day, at dinner time, she was pressing dad very hard to repair our old wardrobe by them; dad agreed to that. I am looking forward for more action to come, but that will be a different story.