Stupid Little Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're in kneel down position, Maria. I'm sure it hurt, but you will maintain your position." She didn't respond. She just softly sobbed while she waited for the pain to dull and disperse.

"Don't just sit there and cry. Thank me for correcting your poor position." I ordered her bluntly.

"Thank you, Sir, for correcting me."

"That's better. I expect more out of you, Maria. A lot more than I do from her." I said gesturing to Ana sitting behind me.

I untied Ana and removed the ball gag. "I'm sure you're hungry. Is there anything you'd like to say to Maria before she prepares your breakfast? Feel free to go speak to her if you'd like. Then she'll serve you like a good little submissive." The emphasis was for Maria's benefit to let her know what I wanted, and for Ana to let her know this woman would receive harsher treatment if she didn't comply.

Ana crawled over to Maria placing a sympathetic hand on her back. "This girl is so so sorry for what she did. She... she had no right. She wants you to stay... This girl doesn't know what's happened to her life... but if... if this is it... then... this girl wants you to stay as long as Sir allows. Please." There were a few tears that showed her sincerity, and she wrapped her arms around the naked housekeeper hugging her tight.

Maria lifted her head from the floor and met Ana's gaze. Her eyes were glassy with mixed emotions. She was incredibly grateful to hear her words. She leaned in and planted a kiss on Ana's lips.

"Thank you." She said softly kissing her lips again. Surprisingly Ana kissed back a little although startled by the abruptness. "If... if this is your life then I am envious of you." She kissed her again this time a more passionate kiss. Ana kissed back again, both of them emotional. "If this is your life, then I wish I was you." She kissed her harder and moved to her neck. "Let me thank you. Let me show you how thankful I am." She whispered.

Maria continued to kiss her neck and hug her close. Her hand reached around unhooking her bra as she kissed down her chest. Ana closed her eyes succumbing to the tender touch, which felt foreign after such a difficult day yesterday. Neither looked at me for approval. I'm glad they didn't. I hadn't expected this either. I was watching the purely erotic nature of their embrace. Maria kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples. Her hands squeezed her tits gently while she rolled her tongue over the sensitive nubs. Ana cooed softly enjoying the talented tongue of the older Colombian woman on top of her. Maria moved her lips downward kissing her stomach and peppering her with light licks until she found herself staring at the slightly damp red panties covering Ana's pussy. She licked the fabric of the crotch and then kissed her inner thighs. She wrapped her hands around the elastic and tugged them down. She spread Ana's legs wide and then dove into her ravishing the taste of my fiancé.

My cock stood out rigidly, and I stroked it in long, slow movements. Maria's tongue snaked inside of Ana tasting her wetness as the juices began to flow. She dragged it up across the open lips of her slit and circled her clit teasing it in the most tortuously slow licks. Ana had completely given in to the sensations and moved her hips forcing her sex to meet Maria's movements. Finally her eyes shot open as an orgasm flooded her body with sensations of pleasure. She glanced in my direction realizing that she was on the kitchen floor being serviced by another woman. I smiled at her while I continued stroking my cock. She smiled back watching my ministrations.

"I'm a stupid little whore, Sir." She said softly. Maria gave her a few more long licks, and then stood to prepare her breakfast.

I patted the seat next to me at the table, and Ana sat down beside me. Maria served her a full plate along with juice and a green tea. She looked starving the way she stared at the food. She stood slightly reaching across the table to the glass Maria had placed there earlier. After settling back into her place, she turned to me and smiled before pouring the glass of cum into her mouth, swishing it slightly from side to side, and then swallowing it.

"Delicious, Sir. This girl appreciates your cum in the morning." She said it because she knew I wanted to hear it, but her words seemed more meaningful now.

Maria knelt between us. "Sir," she said, "your cock is very hard. Should I take care of that?"

"No, Maria." I replied politely. "The next time I cum it will be inside my stupid little whore after I've fucked her thoroughly." Ana smiled wide at the thought. "You may service her though."

Maria obediently crawled under the table planting her tongue back inside Ana's freshly cummed pussy. I sipped my coffee reading the paper while Ana ate her breakfast and Maria ate Ana. For the moment everything was going smoothly, and no one had made a mistake.

1...5678910