Stupid Little Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,632 Followers

"But, but... I...," and then she thought better of it and simply said, "Yes, Sir."

I locked the door to the bedroom. I had intended on sleeping in my bedroom in the house, but I was worried that she would panic if I wasn't there when she woke up. I quietly tip toed downstairs. I shouldn't have been worried about waking her up. She was going to be out like a light for a long time. The room smelled strongly of sex, sweat and pussy. I opened the door and stepped out into the cool night air. I smiled thinking that had gone well. I walked into the house and grabbed two beers from the fridge. Mr. White was just getting out of the bathroom. I tossed him a beer.

"Well I'd say that went pretty well." I said.

"Pretty well, mate? She passed out. I've never fucked someone until they passed out before. I'd say it went great."

We sat down in the living room. It was 11pm and we were both tired after that first training session.

"I think I'm going to sleep in the guest house tonight." I said.

"Why bother? Just leave your slut in there and get her in the morning." Mr. White was far more detached from the situation than I was. He was supposed to be. That's why I enlisted him. He looked at her like a job. I had given him instructions of how to handle her, and he would do just that.

"If I'm not there when she gets up then she's going to panic. She needs to see me first thing, and I need to reinforce that she's safe." I said. "Then we can begin again tomorrow. She still doesn't understand what's happening or where she is."

"Geez, mate, you've really thought this through. I've never trained anyone before. I guess I don't understand all the psychological stuff."

"Just let me worry about that." I said. "If you want there's a bunch of books that I'm going to put in her room tomorrow or the next day. You can page through them if you'd like. I'm just worried about how to start the day tomorrow. The housekeeper will be here tomorrow too. I don't think you met last weekend."

He eyed the stack of books on the table.

"Well, mate. When you first contacted me I thought you were a bit off. I'm happy you did though. This is an experience of a lifetime, not to mention a really nice place to stay for no money." He joked.

"Having you help me will be worth more than money. I'm risking my entire relationship if this fails, or if she gets fed up and demands to leave. If we succeed, well, I'm not even sure what to think about that yet. I just know it's important to me. I think it's important to her too. She just hasn't realized it yet." I sighed aloud. I was bone tired. "Alright, I'm going to crash. I'll see you tomorrow."

I had slept on the coach in the guest house. I fell asleep easily, and had a deep sleep. I woke early in the morning. It was about 6am. I was going to need to tread carefully this morning. I needed to reinforce the few rules from yesterday and get her prepared for more, a lot more. I had initially thought about bringing her downstairs for training first thing. After some more consideration I decided that might be a bit overwhelming. I wasn't sure that I wanted to reveal the downstairs of the guest house. I think she'd be terrified to see an upscale looking sex room first thing. I had decided to have breakfast with her first to talk.

The clouds had broken overnight, and although still cool outside at the moment, it was warming up quickly. I went inside to prepare breakfast. I made a fresh fruit salad and set out everything for French toast. I made some green tea. I set the patio table with a nice table cloth. I picked some flowers and put them in a small vase in the center. It looked lovely and the backyard was absolutely stunning. There was a small fountain amid the foliage that offered a tranquil feel to the Polynesian atmosphere that the landscape architect had created. The food was prepared and the oven was keeping it warm.

I had to get myself ready before waking her. I showered, brushed my teeth, and put on a nice robe that matched my pajamas. I walked back to the guest house and unlocked the bedroom door. It was about 8am at this point. Ana never woke up early especially on the weekends. There were no clocks in the guest house. I didn't want her knowing what time it was. I gently woke her.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Good morning, Sir" she responded.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm tired, Sir. What time is it?" She asked.

"It's time to get up." I said. "I drew you a bath downstairs. Please come with me." I placed the blindfold over her eyes and led her to bathroom downstairs. There were a few scented candles filling the room with the aroma of gardenias. I locked the door behind us and she had to pee right away. I turned to give her privacy. She noted how pretty the bathroom was. When she had finished, I turned around and helped her remove the collar that was still secured around her neck. I helped her step into the bath, and I knelt beside her. She relaxed immediately, and I took a soapy cloth and began wiping her body.

"You're covered in cum." I noted.

"I... I'm not totally sure what happened last night. You and that other guy had fucked me for so long, and, it... it just gets foggy toward the end." She said quietly.

"Please, refer to me properly." I replied softly.

"I'm sorry, Sir."

Once she was cleaned, I had her step out of the bath and dried her off. I put the blindfold back on and took her upstairs.

"Get dressed. Please choose anything you'd like." I said.

She opened the dresser drawers and the closet noting that her clothes weren't here.

"Where is my suitcase, Sir?" She asked a bit confused.

"I put that away for you. You should pick something that you have available here."

"But... there's only..." Her eyes met mine, and she knew what I expected her to wear. She chose a pink lace bra and matching panties. She pulled a pink silk robe from the closet and wrapped it around herself. She looked so sexy.

"Shoes." I stated.

"There are only high heels here, Sir." She noted.

"Shoes." I stated again just a bit more forcefully.

She understood. She picked out a pair of pink strappy heels from the closet and put them on. I had her wait there while I went downstairs. I came back a few moments later with a pink collar that matched her bra and panties.

"I love that you chose pink. It looks great on you. Let's put this on so you match perfectly." I told her as I wrapped the collar around her neck. She held her hair to the side while I secured the buckle. I placed the blindfold back on and walked her out of the guest house to the table. She sat blindfolded while I brought out the food and placed it on the table for us.

"Now," I said, as I walked around behind her removing the blindfold, "I've made us a nice breakfast." She opened her eyes and took in the beautiful display before her. Not just the breakfast and the table, but the strange location where she found herself.

"Oh my, this looks delicious, Sir." She said enthusiastically. "W-where are we? I mean, where are we, Sir? This place is beautiful."

"It is beautiful, isn't it! Well, let's see, there's so much to discuss. I'm not even sure where to begin. First off, how was last night?"

"Uh... well... it was nice. I mean I wasn't expected to have a threesome, but it was exciting being blindfolded. You didn't have to do that for me though... um... Sir... you know bring in another guy." She was nervous.

"Did you cum well?"

"Oh yes, Sir. I came a lot. My pussy is sore though. I'm not sure I could handle that again."

"Do you remember talking about being my submissive last night?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you still want to be a full time submissive for me? Do you want to try it for a few months?" I asked carefully. I thought I'd revisit the conversation to really make her feel that she was agreeing to the lifestyle, not being forced into it.

"Yes, Sir. If that's what you want. If I don't have to work then it can't be that hard to do everything you ask. It was hard before with work and errands. Now you'll be at work and I'll have all day to get things done and complete any assignments you have." She seemed confident. She wasn't entirely accurate in her statement. She wouldn't have all day to herself. Not for awhile anyway.

"Well, do you want to do be a submissive or do you just want to complete simple tasks and assignments that I want? They are two entirely different things." I asked.

"Both I guess, Sir."

"I'm not sure you understand." I said in between sips of my coffee. "If you enjoyed yourself last night, if you want to try this full time without having to work at anything else, then you have to do exactly as you're told."

"Okay..." She said hesitantly.

"What I mean is that, for at least the next week, I'm going to give you a daily itinerary. You will cook, clean, work out and fuck when I tell you to. You will not deviate from the itinerary. Understood?"

"Well what about running errands, seeing my friends, wedding plans..." She began asking.

"One week, Ana, no exceptions. We can discuss things again after the week is over. I promise it will be a very difficult week, and I promise that it will prove to be fulfilling if you make it through. I love you. Agreed or not?"

"I love you to, Sir!" She said. "Ok. I'll do it. I mean, Sir. I'll do it, Sir. One week can't be that hard to work off of an itinerary, Sir. Will we be going back to our place today?"

"Look. I told you we have plenty to discuss. While you were gone, I had a run in with our landlord."

"With Larry? That guy is such an asshole..."

"Well, let me put it this way, we no longer live at that apartment." I said. Her reaction was absolute shock. "I had to move us out." That wasn't exactly true, but she'd learn the truth about her new home soon.

"Well where are we living? Where is all our stuff?" She questioned a bit panicked.

"We are staying here for the time being. Is this place so bad?" I gestured to our surroundings.

"No, Sir. But... but can we afford this?"

"You don't need to worry yourself about those things. You need to focus on being a good slut and doing what you're told." I said firmly.

"Yes, Sir." She said although she looked frazzled by this new turn of events.

"Now you listen very carefully. I have gotten you a personal trainer. He will be here every day to work out with you. I have also gotten you cooking lessons from a private chef. She will be here daily I believe. We're still working out the details." "Well that's very nice, Sir, thank you. Can we afford...?"

"If you question my decisions one more time, I will have to punish you."

"I... I'm sorry, Sir."

"Did you enjoy Mr. White last night?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"Did you like his cock and the way he fucked you?" I asked. I could see Mr. White through window from where I was sitting. He was awake.

"Yes, Sir. He was very good... But I love your cock. You don't need you to bring anyone over." She said.

"Mr. White is going to help me train you." I said.

"What?" She blurted.

"I said Mr. White is going to help me train you."

"You mean he's going to fuck me again? Are you just letting anyone fuck me? You're making me feel like a whore. I'm not a prostitute. You can't just make me have sex with people." She was getting louder and more upset.

"First of all, I'm not renting you out. Second of all, you're my whore and it pleases me to make you feel like one. I suggest you be careful what you say and how you say it. You're going to be trained for the week. This is part of that training. You didn't have a problem sucking his cock last night. You just told me he was a good fuck."

"I know, but... but... I didn't know that he was going to be fucking me all week. I want to leave. I don't want to do this. I don't like what you're doing."

"If you are so opposed you may stand up and leave. If you do, though, then this is it for our relationship as well. You just agreed to be my submissive. Full time. No questions asked. If you decide to stay then your outburst has earned you a punishment." I said it in a low roar. I was upset. "This, Ana, is how it always is with you. You agree to whatever I ask. But the second you decide it's too much for you, or too boring for you, or too much trouble, or you've lost interest then you bail on it." My voice was rising steadily. "This will no longer stand. Ever. If you are too stupid to realize that I'm going to marry you... that I want to spend my life with you... that I would never do anything I didn't think was good for you... then I'll grab your shit and you can move on with your life. Otherwise, you get on your knees now, put your blindfold on and say 'Yes, Sir'. Understood?" I pushed my chair back abruptly. "You'll either learn to stop acting like a child and take responsibility over your decisions, or you'll leave. This breakfast is over!"

She slowly slipped from her chair onto the ground. Tears were forming in her eyes as she fumbled with her blindfold. I felt bad on some level, but I was angry as well. I was tired of her flip flopping on every decision. I was tired of her not following through. I was tired of her constantly questioning me. It suddenly became clear to me why I had set all of this up in the first place. I loved her, but she had tested my patience in this relationship and my patience was now gone. My wife would be a good wife, a good partner, and not someone that was selfish. I pulled the weight in this relationship, and I gave her leeway at every turn. This wasn't about sharing her with another man. This outburst was indicative of every part of our relationship. How quickly I'd forgotten after she seemed so eager last night. On some level, I knew she'd fuck this up too. I swung the back door open to the kitchen as Ana knelt on the ground with her blindfold in place.

"Mr. White?" I called out. "Can you please come here?"

"W... what are you doing? He is here?" Her voice was shaky and quivering. I didn't answer her.

"Hey mate, sorry I didn't pop my head out earlier. It sounded like this little cum dump was getting in trouble." He said smiling. He always smiled.

"Follow me." I said to him. I grabbed Ana by her arm and yanked her up. I pulled her roughly to the guest house and inside. There were two eye hooks in the ceiling that had ropes running through them with cuffs at the end. I put her wrists in each cuff. The ropes ran up through the hooks in the ceiling and then down to a hook in the floor where it could be tied off. I pulled the rope taut raising her arms up and apart. She was on the balls of her feet.

"You will call me, Sir, when you speak to me. You will do as you're told. You will be punished otherwise. If you can't handle that then just tell me you need to leave and we'll part ways. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

I pulled the most painful crop off the wall and gave her two hard swats on her ass. They turned an angry red almost immediately.

"Mr. White, this slut has been insolent this morning. She needs to be punished. She will do whatever you ask of her during her punishment or she may collect her things and leave. Can you handle her punishment?"

"Sure, mate. I'll have her in ship shape in no time."

"I'll be back later." I said slamming the door behind me.

I stormed off toward the house, and didn't make it half away across the yard before swearing aloud. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I abruptly turned around and headed back. I opened the door and entered. Mr. White stood holding the crop in his hand. Ana still strung high in the middle of the room.

"Mr. White, would you step outside for a moment?" I asked. "Just leave the slut hanging there." The words made her bristle.

Mr. White came out and met me on the patio a few moments later. He could see my anger and seriousness.

"Everything alright, mate?" I was amazed at how even keel he was all the time. He was a good natured guy that took things seriously, but never forgot that life was supposed to be enjoyed. He was definitely enjoying this. It calmed me for a moment.

"Look," I began, "I appreciate you signing on to help me with her. I want you to know that it means a tremendous amount to have someone I feel I can trust. I'm sure most people wouldn't understand why I'm doing this. I don't expect that you fully understand yet either. You may notice that she can get me worked up. I'm very upset with her. Not because of anything in particular she said this morning, but because what she said this morning is an extension of things in our relationship that bother me. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think I can understand what you're getting at, mate." He replied calmly.

"I would like nothing better than to punish her right now. I can't. I'm too worked up, and my punishment would be cruel beyond belief. You said when we spoke the first few times that you liked the idea of dominant / submissive relationships and training -- that you liked the idea of training of a slut. That slut that I have strung up in there is my fiancé. I love her more than you will ever know. I need you to punish her. I know that you don't know much about it yet. Go in there and be harsh. She won't like it. I won't leave anything off limits to you... but... Watch her body signals. Listen to her pleas. Understand her limits. Take her to limit of her tolerance, but don't go beyond it. You're an empathetic kid. You'll know what's right. Just stay attuned to her body. Never show her your face. Never let her ask you any questions. Just give her commands, and administer her punishment. But don't hurt her too badly. You may demean her. Mark her with the whip. Let her cry. But don't go too far."

"I'll do my best, mate. Don't worry. I'll be plenty harsh without fucking her up." He said.

"Thank you. Let me know when you're through." He turned around and headed back to the guest house. I waited a moment outside. I heard a bit of commotion on the other side of the fence that separated my yard from the neighbor. I had hoped Ana and I weren't too loud this morning. I decided to head back inside.

I walked into the office. I hadn't spent much time in here since I had set it up. It was my little sanctuary. The walls were adorned with all the artwork that Ana didn't care for. Rock art posters, movie posters and my personal trinkets deemed too bachelory to be kept in our apartment. I finally had a place to keep them. This was my favorite room, and I had made sure it was perfect. I had set up my desk, which was enormously big, with all my computer and electronic gadgets. The cameras that were installed in the guest house all recorded to large hard drives that were in the closet. I powered on my computer and accessed the cameras. I saw Mr. White standing behind my love, and brutalizing her with the crop. I made sure everything was recording, and then I left. I didn't want to watch.

I cleaned off the table outside and did the dishes. Afterward I took a walk around the neighborhood. It really had turned out to be a nice day. The house wasn't far from our old apartment, but this new neighborhood was all homes and no apartments or duplexes. I hadn't really gotten to know anyone yet. A few people had waved when they saw me driving the U-Haul truck and off loading furniture. The guy next door to me seemed a bit nosy. I hadn't introduced myself formally. I knew that he was paying close attention or conveniently watering the lawn when I spoke to the contractors. I didn't blame him. I'd want to know how long I was going to have listen to construction too, if someone was doing work next to my house. Either way it was a nice change of pace to live next to homeowners who cared what their homes and yards looked like. They were always more considerate neighbors.

By the time I got back home it had been over an hour since I'd left Mr. White and Ana alone. I walked out into the back yard expecting to see the door open. To my surprise the door was still closed. I went back into the living room and sat down turned on the news. It was almost an hour later before I heard the back door open. Mr. White walked into the living room cracking open a Miller Lite on the way.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,632 Followers