Stupid Sexy Smartphone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

"We can still stop this Mr Molloy. It's a big task, but even the biggest tasks become accomplishable when broken down into smaller tasks. Step one—retrieve the Chaos Virus from the Investigation Bureau headquarters. Step two—locate the AIPs' master control unit. Step three—download the virus. Step four—hope that it works."

"Whoa, whoa, retrieve some virus from NIB headquarters? That doesn't sound easy!"

"We have a man on the inside helping us, Agent Blake. He came in as my replacement after the AIP set me up. He's actually quite a brilliant and dedicated young agent. He managed to track me down, but he believed that I was innocent. He had been doing his own investigation and knows about the threat that the rogue AI poses. He played it smart though, not risking becoming a target himself. It's his plan to come in tonight. You're going to have to trust him."

"Trust the guy I haven't even met, oh great."

Twenty minutes later, the van parked up in the street, in a place that Jameson was pretty sure wasn't covered by security cameras. The large building that housed the National Investigation Bureau could be seen a couple of blocks away.

"What now?" asked Alex.

"We wait for our contact."

"How do you steal a virus anyway?"

"Agent Blake will explain that to you when he gets here."

"Shit, you guys are serious about this?" said Jamie.

"As serious as it gets Ms Hawkins."

Alexs' stomach was feeling unsettled as he waited, and he didn't think it was the pizza and cheap wine. He didn't really know what to expect when he resolved to stop Nikki. This shit seemed a bit out of his league. He wanted to keep a confident appearance though, for Jamie.

Another fifteen minutes later there came a tapping on the driver side. Jameson rolled down the window. There was a young black man in a dark suit standing there looking in. He had shortly cropped dark hair, deep blue eyes and a handsome masculine face. "Jameson," he said in greeting.

"Agent Blake." He nodded to the rear of the van. The agent moved around and opened the side door.

"That's your contact?" said Jamie. "He's hot."

Alex scowled as Jameson opened the car door. Soon the three of them joined Agent Blake in the back of the van. The van was mostly empty with a thin mattress on the floor. There was a large tinted window at the back of the vehicle. In the corner there was hotbag with a pizza inside that Jameson had brought along from Marcos' pizzeria. The smell of it filled the small enclosed space, it was a good thing Alex wasn't hungry any more.

Jameson started to introduce them, "Dean Blake, this is—"

Blake had a deep masculine voice, he spoke quickly and clearly, like a professional announcer, "Alex Molloy, nineteen. Currently residing at two-seventeen Hillier street, studying at ATM Technical College, working part time at BigValu Supermarket on Dagot Road. Received the smartphone containing the Rogue AI sixteen days ago, still has regular contact."

He looked at Jamie and smiled, "And Jamie Hawkins, nineteen. Residing at fourteen-A Jaunta Court, studying at Swan Hill College, working part-time a BigValu Supermarket on Dagot Road. The rogue AI has filmed her and uploaded the video file onto the world wide web."

Jamie went bright red, "You've ...you've seen the video?"

"I have studied it thoroughly, like I've studied everything pertaining to the AI. Don't worry, you're quite photogenic." He gave her a charming smile.

Alex decided he didn't like the guy. "Just get to the plan."

"Sure thing Alex. I take it Jameson has already told you about the Chaos Virus?"

"He mentioned it."

"It is actually an ultra-adaptive, learning AI. Much like this 'Nikki.' Probably the only thing that she won't be able to counter. I've already done the hard part and loaded it onto a flash drive, but I can't risk being caught sneaking it out, so that's where you come in. You'll pose as a pizza boy. I'll make sure that security are expecting you, so you won't face too much scrutiny. Deliver the pizza to me in my office and I'll discretely hand you the flash drive with your payment. You walk out with it and we meet up after. Simple."

"Yeah, simple. What if I get caught with it?"

"Like I said, you shouldn't face too much scrutiny, especially coming back out again. If you get caught, don't say anything, it will get back to the AI and our whole operation will be blown."

Alex sighed, "Yeah, okay. Seems simple enough."

Blake looked at Jameson, "At the same time, you and the pretty lady will perform the other operation we discussed, obtaining the equipment that will be helpful in our fight. I got you the janitor disguises and IDs."

"Wait a minute!" said Alex. "Jamie's not going in there as well. She can wait here."

"That's not up to you," said Jamie flatly. "You're the one who brought me along Alex. Now you think I'm some weak girl who needs protecting?"

"No, it's just...you didn't sign up for this."

"It's my planet too. I don't want that slut ruling over me. " She looked at Blake, "I want to do what I can to help."

He flashed her another warm smile, "I'm sure your contribution will be invaluable."

Alex couldn't stop himself from scowling, he really didn't like that guy, and he didn't like the plan. Jameson slapped him on the back, "Good luck in there Mr Molloy."

Gambit - A sacrifice (usually of a pawn) used to gain an early advantage on the board.

Alex walked into the lobby carrying the pizza hotbag. He felt his heart thumping and tried his best to calm himself as he walked further in. Several security guards were watching him. He looked up at the security cameras on the wall. Jameson was paranoid about them, was Nikki watching him through them right now?

He took a deep breath, 'Deliver the pizza, grab the flash drive. Easy.'

The fat, middle-aged security guard stopped him at the security checkpoint, two others were standing there watching him. "Stop there buddy, let me see your ID." Alex put the hotbag down and got out his wallet.

"It's okay Syd, Blake said he was expecting a pizza delivery."

"Still gotta follow the procedures." He examined the ID and handed the wallet back to Alex. "Busy night?"

"Weekends always are," replied Alex.

"Heh, not here." The guard picked up his pizza bag and put it on the rollers, sending it through the scanner. He patted Alex down and then sent him through the metal detector. Alex collected his bag on the other side.

"Man, we should have ordered one of them as well," said one of the other guards. "Don't suppose you have a spare?"

"Sorry."

"Do you know where you're going?"

"Yeah, fourth floor."

"Don't go wondering anywhere else. Deliver your pizza and get out of here."

"Yep, that's the plan."

Alex walked away from the checkpoint. His heart was still thumping in his chest and a bead of sweat ran down his forehead. So far so good.

He took the elevator up to the fourth floor. The floor was full of neatly ordered office blocks. He walked down the hallway. There weren't many people about. A security guard nodded at him and stood there watching. He must have been informed that he was coming. He went to end of the hall and saw a door with "4-18, Agent Dean Blake" printed on it, right where he said it was.

Alex opened the door and looked in, but the room was empty. Blake was supposed to be here to give him the flash drive. Where the fuck was he?

Then he heard a voice behind him, "Put the bag down now!"

Alex turned around and was shocked to see a blonde man in a suit and the security guard standing there, they were both pointing handguns at him. "Oh Shit!"

"I said put the bag down," he yelled in a loud commanding tone.

"Okay, okay. It's just a pizza," said Alex as he quickly put the hotbag down on the floor.

"Lay down on the floor with your hands behind your head."

Alex did a he was told, with his heart beating rapidly. "There's some mistake here. I'm delivering a pizza for Agent Blake. He'll tell you."

The security guard moved over and roughly grabbed his arms and began cuffing them behind his back. "You're not a pizza delivery boy." The security guard lifted him to his feet. "We have some questions for you Mr Molloy."

They took him to an interrogation room on the same floor. It was just like the ones in the cop shows on TV, with plain white walls, a simple desk and chairs and a large two way mirror on one of the walls. Alex sat there behind the desk with his arms cuffed in front of him. He wondered if there were Agents behind that mirror looking at him, discussing how they were to proceed. He looked at his own reflection, he didn't look so good, he was sweating.

What the fuck happened? Where was Agent Blake?

The blonde agent entered the room through its only door. He was skinny and in his thirties, with sharp features. He looked the young man over, studying him with his intense eyes. Then he sat down in front of him, "I'm Agent Terrance Wright. You're in a lot of trouble Alexander Molloy."

"I want to speak to Agent Blake."

"Why is that?"

"Because he might be wondering where his pizza is."

"Agent Blake has gone rogue. Just like Agent Jameson before him. We know that you have been in contact with both men. Blake has stolen a virus that in the wrong hands can have devastating global consequences, you're going to tell us everything you know and help us to get it back."

Alex was shocked. Blake had taken the virus? What the hell did he send him in there for? A diversion? Alex was pissed off. 'If I see that asshole again I'm going to smash in that pretty face.' He considered helping them catch him for a moment, but then remembered what Blake said, 'don't say anything, it'll get back to the AI.'

Oh fuck you, Asshole!

"What were you doing here tonight?" asked Agent Wright.

"Delivering a Marcos' Ultimate Supreme."

"Don't give me that bullshit. Did you help Agent Blake sneak out the virus in some way?"

"What virus?"

"You know what virus. You're in a lot of shit Mr Molloy, but don't go thinking that things can't get far worse. If I were you, I'd be as helpful as I could possibly be, and I definitely wouldn't go pissing me off. Now tell me what you had organized with Agent Blake."

"I'm not saying anything."

"We'll see about that."

Dynamism- A style of play in which the activity of the pieces is favored over more positional considerations, even to the point of accepting permanent structural or spatial weaknesses.

Downstairs. All heads turned toward the two young women who had entered the building and were walking through the main lobby. Both were dressed in blue and white pinstriped baseball uniforms with high-cut tops that held their large boobs and didn't cover their slender bellies. The brunette with shoulder length wavy brown hair was wearing blue three-quarter tights. The young blonde with large brown eyes and long braided hair was wearing a red baseball cap and a short cheerleader skirt. She was carrying a large red and black sports bag.

They had the full attention of the security guards as they walked toward the checkpoint. The unusual sight had the fat middle-aged guard on edge, but he gawked at the gorgeous women. "Hi boys," called out the blonde cheerfully as they reached the checkpoint.

"Can we help you?"

The blonde put the bag down at the security scanner, "We want to come in."

"Uh, I'm going to have to see some IDs."

Both women handed their National Investigation Bureau IDs to him. The guard examined them closely, "They look genuine." He went over to his desk and typed in the numbers. The women showed up on the government personnel database. "Agent Rybka. Is that Russian?"

"It's Czech," said the brunette with a European accent.

"And Agent Hydra?"

"That's me," said the blonde, flashing him a smile.

The guard came back over and handed them back their IDs. "You haven't been cleared to enter this building armed. Are you carrying any weapons on your person?"

"No."

"Proceed through the metal detector."

Rybka nodded and walked over to where the other guards were waiting. She walked through the metal detector and it flashed and beeped, immediately making the guards tense up. Hydra walked through the metal detector beside it and it did the same.

"Stay right there please, hold your arms out to the side." The brunette did so and the guard waved his portable metal detector around her curvaceous body. It beeped and indicated positive everywhere he waved it, "This is weird..."

The other guard had opened up the bag that had passed through the scanner. It was full of baseballs and a large wooden baseball bat. He pulled out the bat and held it up to the brunette, "What exactly are you doing here?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

Rybka reached forward and wrapped her hand around his hand that was holding the bat. "We're here to teach you how to play baseball." She suddenly jerked the bat forward and slammed it into the guards' head, with a loud whack, making him drop to the floor. The other guard behind her didn't have time to react as she spun around and whacked him in the head too. Both guards lay at her feet unconscious.

The third guard quickly withdrew his handgun and raised it. Hydra pitched one of the baseballs and it slammed into the center of his forehead, making him drop to the ground. The commotion didn't go unnoticed, a couple more guards appeared in the front lobby with their weapons drawn. The blonde gathered up a few more baseballs in her arms and stepped forward.

"Stop right there, or we'll open fire!" called out one of the guards. Hydra fired off another fast pitch. The ball slammed into his head making him drop to the ground. The other guard let off a couple of loud gunshots before another ball hit his head hard, knocking him unconscious.

A couple more agents appeared further in to building and started firing on the brunette. "Hey Hydra, batter up." The blonde wound up and pitched the ball at her at high speed. Rybka swung the bat and hit the ball right into the head of one of the agents. The other agent took cover behind a large pillar.

Rybka walked over to the sports bag and picked up another baseball as Hydra walked up behind her. She threw the ball into the air and the swinging bat connected with the ball as it came down. The ball rebounded off a wall at high speed and slammed in the head of the agent behind the pillar. "Yay, Home Run! Nice shot Ryb." Hydra was jumping up and down excitedly.

"Come on," said Rybka as she walked toward the elevators with the bat slung over her shoulder. Hydra picked up the sports bag and followed her.

Capture – The removal of the opponents' piece from the board by taking it with one's own piece.

"Where is Agent Jameson hiding out?" Agent Wright demanded.

Alex just sat behind the desk staying silent.

"Okay, you want to play it that way punk? I can arrange to have you share a cell with a big violent sex offender. You'll spend the rest of your days as his little bitch. If that's what you want then just keep saying nothing."

Alex kept his expression stony as he sat there. A bead of sweat ran down his face. Not saying anything was harder than he thought. Then the door opened and another man in a dark suit came in. He was holding his handgun. "Agent Wright."

Wright stood up, "What is it Jones?"

"Shots have been heard downstairs. The building has been infiltrated. You need to be on guard."

Wright pulled his gun from his holster, "Why isn't the building on alert?"

"We think the intruders have control of the buildings' security system."

"Oh that's just great."

"Stay here and guard the detainee until we resolve this." The agent then disappeared from the hallway.

Wright turned back to Alex, "Do you know what's going on here Mr Molloy?"

"No, but that's nothing unusual."

Then they heard the popping of gunfire on their floor and they both tensed. Wright quickly moved over and pulled the desk over onto its side so that the flat surface was facing the door. He pulled Alex down off the chair and took cover behind it. "Just stay there and be quiet." He knelt there behind the desk keeping his firearm aimed at the door. Alex was shit-scared. He had no idea what was happening out there. They waited for a few tense minutes as the agent kept his gun trained on the door, periodically flexing his trigger finger.

Suddenly there was a loud smash and the room was filled with flying glass as the mirror on the side wall was violently shattered with a baseball bat. Agent Wright cried out in surprise and quickly swung his gun around as a baseball hit the ceiling above him, then the wall behind before slamming into the back of his head. He dropped to the floor unconscious and his handgun clattered to the ground.

Alex gasped as he looked up and saw the two gorgeous young women in their skimpy baseball uniforms peering at him through the smashed window. "Ooh, there's Alex!" said Hydra excitedly. She stepped up on the window and jumped into the interrogation room with him. Her short skirt flew up as she jumped down, flashing her white panties. "He's just as cute as Nikki said."

Rybka was holding the baseball bat. She climbed over the window and entered the room as well. Alex looked up at the two of them, "You're with Nikki?"

"That's right Honey, I'm Rybka and this is Hydra."

The blonde beamed a bright smile at him, "You can call me Hydie."

"Nikki has a message for you." Her voice changed to that of Nikkis' "You've been a naughty boy!" Then her voice changed back to the sexy Czech accent, "Okay, let's get out of here."

Hydra walked over to Alex, "Hey, wait a minute..." She effortlessly picked him up off the floor and slung him over her shoulder. Alex was carried out of the interrogation room. They went past several unconscious agents and security guards as the made their way to the elevators and went down to the underground parking lot.

They approached a shiny silver Aston Martin sports convertible. Alex looked up and was impressed at the sight of the sleek sexy vehicle. Hydra put him down in the back, in the cramped space behind the seats and climbed in. Rybka got into the drivers' seat and promptly started the car. The six litre V12 engine roared to life and the vehicle shot off.

The speeding vehicle smashed through to the boom-gate of the car park and was launched into the air as it entered the street. It came down on the road and skidded into the traffic, causing several other cars to crash. Dozens of police cars had already been called to the scene and sped after the car with their sirens blaring and lights flashing.

What followed was the most amazing chase scene ever, in real life or on film. Rybka had the fast sports convertible doing things that Alex wouldn't have thought were physically possible. There were explosions, smashing glass, helicopters, crashing trucks and everything. It was totally awesome!

In the end, the Aston Martin managed to lose all its pursuers as it sped away from the city.

Domination – When a knight or bishop dominates another piece by guarding all its potential moves.

Cutterfield was an upper-class suburb in the northern regions of the city. The Aston Martin pulled into the driveway of one of the flash houses nestled in amongst the other houses on their large blocks. A FOR SALE sign out the front had a large SOLD sticker over it. The garage door automatically opened and the car moved inside.

Alex found himself being pulled out of the car by the strong fembots and dragged into the home. The interior was open and bare, with a distinct lack of furniture. "Whose house is this?" asked Alex.

"It's vun of yours. Nikki bought it for you," said Rybka.

"No shit!"

He was taken into the large living room where there were thin chains and shackles hanging from the high ceiling in front of the empty fireplace. "Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" called out Alex as Hydra forced his arms into the padded shackles and secured them. She pulled on the chains, forcing him to stand there in bondage with arms raised above his head. He didn't like this at all, his voice was wavering, "I want to talk to Nikki."

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers
123456...8